Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emanuelabianca

Female Posts : 11

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyJanuary 13th 2011, 3:01 pm

Hye there,i'm Bianca,i have 17 years old and i'm from Romania...I came here because i heard that it's a lovely place where are some crazy minds,in a good way of course,i mean dirty minds,you know...hope to know you better and it's all for love
it's kinda late so that's why i m not writing too much :*
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyJanuary 14th 2011, 6:51 am

emanuelabianca wrote:
Hye there,i'm Bianca,i have 17 years old and i'm from Romania...I came here because i heard that it's a lovely place where are some crazy minds,in a good way of course,i mean dirty minds,you know...hope to know you better and it's all for love

heyyyyyy!! its awesome to have you join us!! you're going to L.O.V.E. it here! :DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
emanuelabianca

Female Posts : 11

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyJanuary 14th 2011, 9:17 am

carolina wrote:
emanuelabianca wrote:

heyyyyyy!! its awesome to have you join us!! you're going to L.O.V.E. it here! :DD

Hehe now i have exams at school but i promise i will be here often cause it's seems a nice place.L.O.V.E
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyJanuary 14th 2011, 6:30 pm

carolina wrote:
emanuelabianca wrote:

Welcome emanuelabianca you'll feel right at home Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1