Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just something thats been on my mind....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

Just something thats been on my mind.... Empty
PostSubject: Just something thats been on my mind....   Just something thats been on my mind.... EmptyMarch 10th 2011, 4:53 pm

I had wanted Sophia all day but every time I suggested it she told me to pleasure myself. That was pissing me off royaly. I climbed the steps and walked slowly to my room. I opened the door wishing I'd find Sophia lying naked on the bed with her legs spread wide and fingering her hot wet pussy instead of doing a damn cross word puzzle at the kitchen table. I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Just something thats been on my mind....   Just something thats been on my mind.... EmptyMay 22nd 2011, 7:51 am

Continuing: I laid there for a little while staring at the ceiling. "What the hell did I do this time?" I said out loud then began a mental recap of the week. Nothing. I was innocent. Sophia just wanted to be a harpy. I was paying the price. "You lucky bastard" I mumbled humorlessly."Sophia! Come here!" I shouted getting rather frustrated. "What, Michael." She hollered back. "Stop asking questions and get your ass over here." I snapped. If she wasnt going to give it to me then I was going to take it.. TBC
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Just something thats been on my mind....   Just something thats been on my mind.... EmptyMay 29th 2011, 4:00 pm

grrrrrr.....sexy sexy!
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Just something thats been on my mind....   Just something thats been on my mind.... EmptyAugust 3rd 2011, 6:00 am

Continuing: She peeped in the room, "What the bloody hell do you want Michael?" She yelled. "Come here." I said lowly "Michael I-" "Now!" I yelled. She just stood there staring at me. She was a rude and spoiled little brat. Any girl would be if she stayed around Freddie Mercury for too long and had Brian May for an older brother. Freddie brought that out of her. They were friends since the mid-sixties and knowing her for more than twenty years meant he had lots of influence on her and I hated it. Brian on the other hand just had a case of "I've got a cute little sister who I just cant say know to" syndrome which wasnt so bad after all I've got a cute little sister of my own so I understand. "Get dressed, Freddie and Brian are coming over." She said going over to the closet. I sighed "Again?" I whined "Shut up and get ready!" She said throwing a pair of black jeans and a yellow button up shirt at me. She was hardly ever sweet. I only saw it when Freddie or Brian was around and that was annoying. tbc[color=red]
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Just something thats been on my mind....   Just something thats been on my mind.... EmptyAugust 3rd 2011, 10:40 pm

Mmmmmmmm...Michael taking when it's not given? Sounds Tasty. This could be promising.
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just something thats been on my mind....   Just something thats been on my mind.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just something thats been on my mind....
Page 1 of 1