Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could Michael be alive?

Go down 
+2
Miss.Luv.
MJsLilPYT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

Could Michael be alive? Empty
PostSubject: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyMarch 31st 2011, 7:30 pm

This is so amazing it's almost scary.
I recommend that you don't just skim over this article. It's a very long article, but I suggest you read the whole thing. Word for word. I did. This is amazing news of sightings from true, perfectly sane MJ fans.
http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com/
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 1st 2011, 1:36 pm

do you believe that Michael's alive?
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 1st 2011, 3:05 pm

Yes. Razz
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 25th 2011, 9:28 am

there's always something really smelly around Michael's death... although have you guys heard that they will be showing some photos from the autopsy at the Murray trial?! there are two photos... in one of them he is clothed and in the other one he is naked, although 'certain parts' will be blurred out... although they must be fake, photos of Michael Jackson in his naked glory would not be going around and any second get leaked... his people wouldn't allow it and even though i so wish to see him naked, seeing him while he was dead is just sick, and we'll also kinda get to see the photos since the trial will be televised...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 25th 2011, 8:25 pm

Why would the 2 pictures be fake? There's no reason they would be fake, and no reason why they should be. (And also if they were, I'm pretttyy sure the judge wouldn't have ruled for them to be shown in court. Jus' sayin.) The pictures would've been taken during the autopsy, and it's routine procedure to take pictures of the deceased during an autopsy. The judge describes the pictures as "benign photos that are not graphic or gruesome" and they're relevant to the case. And yes, 'certain parts' will be covered up, so while the pictures will probaby be disturbing to some degree and somewhat detrimental to Michael's dignity (sadly), he will still retain some dignity, which is better than none. Seeing as these pictures are controlled by and property of the justice system here, it's not like they're pictures that they just plucked off of or put onto the internet, and they won't be leaked into tabloid filth.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 26th 2011, 9:38 am

Very good point.

My next point isn't really related to what you two were talking about, but I just wanna sound off here.
If Michael happens to be alive, though, my biggest worry is that some fans won't forgive him. I know that seems pretty wack, but there is a possibility. I just wonder about what would happen. I'm sure a few people would be at least a little pissed off (pardon my language Razz) if they found out that he had been faking his death.
I know I might be a little bothered. I am right now. Considering that I became more and more heartbroken over what was proclaimed to be Michael's death, to find out the might have just faked it and been in hiding all these years, I would be bothered because I'd have been heartbroken for almost two years from false information.
I would still forgive him, though. If he faked his death, I would understand any reason he gave for it. I think the most likely reason was that he wanted a break. I can understand that it would be tough to have been in the music industry for over 4 decades.
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 26th 2011, 2:00 pm

*sigh* i really dont like this type of topic -______-

I personally dont believe a THING people say about it and i really hate to talk about that... it just pisses me off cause i dont even like to remember that he's gone it makes me sad!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 26th 2011, 2:33 pm

Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 26th 2011, 3:03 pm

I agree with xLovelyOne
I don't believe the death hoax stuff and when I read things concerning the 'death hoax', it gets me sad and somewhat aggravated; and to the people, like myself and xLovelyOne, who believe that Michael really is gone, seeing death hoax theories just prolongs and adds to the grief, thanks to the people who are in denial of Michael's passing (no offense meant there) who insist on bringing it up again
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 26th 2011, 5:38 pm

I said I was sorry!
Back to top Go down
xLaupooMJJx

xLaupooMJJx

Female Aries Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 27th 2011, 9:57 am

I do believe Michael is alive as well, but I will shut my mouth, since hoax-talk isn't allowed here...
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 27th 2011, 10:31 am

xLaupooMJJx wrote:
I do believe Michael is alive as well, but I will shut my mouth, since hoax-talk isn't allowed here...
Yeah, apparently.
Back to top Go down
xLaupooMJJx

xLaupooMJJx

Female Aries Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 27th 2011, 11:45 am

MJsLilPYT wrote:
xLaupooMJJx wrote:
Yeah, apparently.

I understand if people don't like the subject, but we are allowed to have our own opinion, right?

Ii don't want to cause any fighting though.. silent
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyApril 27th 2011, 12:15 pm

xLaupooMJJx wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
xLaupooMJJx wrote:
Yeah, apparently.

I understand if people don't like the subject, but we are allowed to have our own opinion, right?

Ii don't want to cause any fighting though.. silent
Yeah, I never meant to start an argument.
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Female Pisces Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 8:33 pm

Oh gosh, I know this is off-limits, but I really don't think he's alive. As much as I would like him to be, I just know he would never want to hurt his fans like that. No matter how bad the paparazzi and tabloid filth got, I don't think he'd ever want to do that. Sad Sorry to those of you that beLIEve.
Back to top Go down
http://teenvironment.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Michael be alive?   Could Michael be alive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could Michael be alive?
Page 1 of 1