Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come Closer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Come Closer Empty
PostSubject: Come Closer   Come Closer EmptyMay 4th 2011, 7:13 pm

It was dark, smelly, and my hair hadn't been washed for a day. Michael on the other hand was feeding some robins in a tree next to our camp, and joyfully singing. It's not that I don't like camping, but it was Michael's suprise anniverasry gift to me, and I couldn't say no. Even if I did, I still would have came in the end. "Oh, lighten up baby," he cooed. I admit, I was grouchy, but I couldn't stay mad at those natural glowing brown eyes. "Come on", he said motioning toward me with his gentle hand outreached toward mine. I hadn't left the camp since we arrived last night, only Michael of course, and nature and I did not mix exactly well. But, I trusted Michael, what can go wrong. I was attacked, jumped upon, snatched, and snuggled with in a cave all in one day, ohh and did I mention we were lost for a day.

"Alright, Michael, where are we?" I asked with a sense of nervousness because I wasn't sure if Michael knew where he was going. "Don't worry", he assured me, "Just grab onto my belt and follow me." Of course I couldn't say no to that demand, but I didn't want anything to attack him. Trees, and unidentifiable bugs were crawling all over the forest floor. I really wanted to go back to camp, but I didn't know where camp was. We then arrived to this beautiful cliff. The view was breathtaking, highlighting the crystal blue twinkling pond, that seemed to reflect the clear diamond sky. Michael had prepared me a meal, that was probably done earlier when he was gone for awhile.......(be cont'd)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Come Closer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Closer   Come Closer EmptyMay 4th 2011, 8:31 pm

i would probably be screamin or be ready to either sex up or strangle Michael lol! keep going this is cool and different
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Come Closer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Closer   Come Closer EmptyMay 20th 2011, 9:35 pm

OMG!! this story is sounding GOOOOD!! you have to keep going with it!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Sponsored content

Come Closer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Closer   Come Closer Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Closer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: