Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael's First Time: Light The Candles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2011, 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trust me, dating Michael Jackson was never easy. There were millions of pretty girls throwing themselves at him and his brothers daily. In April of 1976, Michael was 17 and I had just turned 16. Dark rainy nights weren't usually nights we would go out so we stayed at my house, and my parents weren't home because they went to some dumb couple's retreat for the weekend. We were cuddled up on my living room couch watching Casablanca. We were maybe mid way through the movie, and we heard a big boom and crash of thunder and then it was pitch black.

"Looks like we better light the candles." I said, and got up to go to the kitchen to get the candles and matches. I came back and lit the candles on their little holders and set them out on the tables. It was a dim lighting. I would've been scared if Michael wasn't there with me.

We continued to cuddle on the couch, and I twirled the "M" necklace I'd given him, around his neck.

"I'm bored, baby." Michael said

"Me too." I said. Then a thought struck me. We'd been together for a year and hadn't gotten past 2nd base. "I know what we could do."

I said and leaned up and kissed him softly. He reciprocated by gently sliding his tongue in my mouth and our tongues wrestled around. I pressed him down on the couch and sat on him, continuing to kiss him. I already began to feel how hot his body was underneath me. I unbuttoned his shirt half way and felt his chest and he did the same. I continued to unbutton his shirt slowly to build suspense for him until I got it all the way unbuttoned and I took it off completely. Next was the pants and that's where he hesitated.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked nervously.

"I'm more than sure." I smiled. "Don't be scared. I'll be gentle." Then I proceeded to take off his belt and his pants following. I slid my hand under the elastic band of his underwear and rubbed him, from the base of his dick to the top. I was careful not to be too rough. I was no virgin but he was and I wanted him to enjoy it.

I kissed him from his lips, down his neck, down his slender and muscular dancer's body, and down to his navel. I slid my hand out of his boxers and pulled them down, off of his body. Then I hesitated waiting for him to stop me but he didn't. So I eased his appendage into my mouth slowly and then developed a rhythm as he started to moan softly.

I rubbed it while I took him in my mouth, the whole time, Michael moaned and whispered things like "Do it like that." and "Give it to me."

I started to feel his fingers pulling my hair when he got really excited and hot, and when I started to lick the tip, he whispered "Oh gosh" That's when I knew it was time to start doing it.

I climbed up and let him take my clothes off, and lick my breasts, and kiss me all over. He fingered me for a while and I moaned softly. Then I climbed on top of him and straddled him. The sex was soft at first but I got really excited and rode him really hard. The couch started to rock back and forth, the harder I went, the more it shook.

"Oh god! Like that!" Michael pleaded. "Don't stop! Keep going! OOOOOOHHHHH...FUCK!" He yelled. It surprised and excited me to hear him use dirty language like that. It made me go faster.

"Faster! Faster! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD YEAH! OH SHIT! FUCK ME, OH OOOOHHH!" Michael yelled louder and louder, which only goaded me on. Making him scream was MY GOAL that night. He held on to dear life by the arm rest of the couch and he moaned and groaned. Eventually crystal tears shimmered down his face, and he kept begging for more.Him being a virgin, I was surprised it was THIS good. I got off of him and tasted my juices off of his tip and licked and sucked at it until he was bubbling with an upcoming eruption. I had him sit upward and I stood in front of him , to ride him reverse cowgirl.I slowly sat down on his dick and he grabbed me by my hips and banged me like a pro. We both screamed in simultaneous pleasure. We were both sweaty and hot, until Michael was finally about to explode. "Oh baby, here it comes!" Michael cried. I quickly hopped off of him and slid his dick in my mouth. I sucked until he emptied out his warm, sticky, sweet love in my mouth, and coating the inside of my throat. I took it in like candy. Some of it, dripped out of mouth and on to the couch, staining it. That was one stain I made sure to clean up before my parent's got home.

Me and Michael were both sweaty and tired so we laid on the couch for a while, eventually falling asleep in each others arms. The next morning, we woke up and ate breakfast, and he thanked me for the night before. at some point he smiled and said "I love you" and kissed me and hugged mt tightly. We spent plenty of time together before my parents got home the next night. Michael was even there when they got back.

From that weekend on, the memories of what happened on that couch stayed in both our minds for a long time and whenever we wanted to fuck around, we just called each other up and simply said to Light The Candles.
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 1:47 pm

Well.....yeah! LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 2:08 pm

hahaha cant wait till your next fic. mine is still in process and thanks to your review it should be pretty ok
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 2:44 pm

I'm writing one as we speak, and THANKS! I'm glad I could help, not that you really needed it though....I'mma do a love triangle and...well I don't wanna give away TOO much info, but there's gonna be a lot of lovin going on!! YEAH BUDDY!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 8:45 pm

YAY! cant wait till you post it. can ya gimme a sneak peek
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 10:13 pm

Hmmmmm... I don' knowt if I wanna let you.... Jk LOL Now, I still haven't gotten the sex parts together but I know the basic story line between the three of us (Me, El, and Michael), this story is set in 1986. So the interview in that post about El? That's how he looks and mIhcael looks like he did in captain Eo.

Here's a piece:

I walked over to where Michael was sitting reading a book, with one hand rested on his knee. I got myself together enough so that he wouldn't know that something wrong.

When he felt my presence, he looked up at me, and smiled with his eyes. His dark eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Hi, beautiful." Michael says closing his book, and motioning for me to sit next to him.

"Hi, Michael" I said, trying not to sound sad or like I was going to cry. I guess I wasn't doing such a good job.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked scooting closer to me.
I wiped the tears that were now coming faster than I could have ever expected. "Well..."

-----------------------------------------
That seemed like a good place to end it.... Smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2011, 8:39 pm

just a FYI

I. HATE. YOU! you tease lol but it has me wanting more i admit.... ok u hafta post some of it lyk i did and i dont have the sex part either so we will kill each other waiting and being awesome ok? haha
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 4:46 pm

LOL!!!! Okay, I think I have my thoughts for the story sorted out. EVEN THE SEX PARTS!!!! So get ready because I'm going to make them as intense as possible! Especially the ones with Michael....The story is called "Don't Tell me".
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 5:28 pm

Yeah I already have my seatbelt buckeld so im ready for lift off! bring it
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 6:43 pm

LOL because you wanna say you got your SEATBELT buckled!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 8:01 pm

there is nothing wrong with safety thank you very much... tongue
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 9:29 pm

LOL AND THEN YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SAFETY!!! Lmao let me stop messing with you before I end up with a virtual hand mark on my face!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2011, 6:06 am

Yes yes you better! I am a law abiding citizen is all and here you are making of it fun lol leave my seatbelt and safety alone
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2011, 7:01 am

*LAUGHING SO HARD THAT I CAN'T BREATHE* Sure, sergeant safety!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 1:30 am

No thats MISS SERGEANT SAFETY 2 YOU! rofl
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 9:33 am

Okay....SURE! LOL!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 8:13 pm

Yeah u damn straight! Lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 8:48 pm

Smile But for real I read your update! It was corny............NOT!!! Yeah, hurts doesn't it....?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 10:39 pm

OWWWW It is killing me! lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 11:17 pm

HA!!! It'd better!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 4:43 pm

u murderer! What are ya Rihanna? ra bum bum bum ra bum bum bum ra bum bum bum.....
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 6:37 pm

Oh mama mama mama I just shot a girl down in CENTRAL STATION, in front of a big ol' crowd!
LOL THAT'S MY TUNE RIGHT THERE!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 7:10 pm

Right? but shoot i didnt think she would become a killer!

Pull that trigger pull that trigger pull that trigger BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 5:10 pm

LOL That song is so funny!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 9:31 pm

I love the beat but shoot it makes me wanna shoot a man down in central station in front of a big ol crowd..... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 9:43 pm

UMMMMMM....Yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael's First Time: Light The Candles
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next