Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

introduction

Go down 
+2
Moonwalkinbaby
Carlee_MJ
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlee_MJ

Female Posts : 1

introduction Empty
PostSubject: introduction   introduction EmptyOctober 15th 2011, 2:22 am

Hello everyone my name is Carlee Du Chatenier im 22 years old from Australia and im glad and proud to join this amazing forum dedicated to our sexy angel Michael Jackson. Very Happy

I have been a MJ fanatic for about 7 years and im never gonna stop loving him until the day I take my last breath.

He is the most sexiest and most sweetest human being this world has ever seen!!!!!! He makes me breathless and speechless. I was going to see him in London for 02 concerts, but sadly never happened. Sad

Id love to chat to new MJ fans who think he was a super sexy and handsome man!!!!.

Much MJ L.O.V.E. to you all!
xoxoxoxox :smooth:
Back to top Go down
Moonwalkinbaby

Moonwalkinbaby

Female Posts : 41

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyJuly 17th 2012, 12:42 pm

Hi everyone my name is Molly Jo Prince im 9 years old! i no im really young but in 9 weeks i'll be 10!!! i've been an MJ fan since i was about 5 years old! my daddy bought me my first ever MJ picture! it reads "if you enter this world knowing you are loved and i you leave this world knowing the same that everything that happens inbetween can be dealt with" Michael Jackson most of the children in my school say i'm an loser just because i listen to MJ cd's in the car. but they are idiots! not me! sometimes i back chat to them or say they are an fucking bitch!!! they can't even sing MJ songs theyr'e rubbish at it!! L.O.V.E you always MIKEY!!
Back to top Go down
becca&juliasmom

Female Posts : 6

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyJune 4th 2014, 1:31 pm

Hello! My name is Holly. I have 2 beautiful children Rebecca(age 7) I have a 2 year old Julia who will be 3 on the 23rd of this month(yes just 2 days before his death Sad ). I have been married 10 years to my husband Adam
I am a Michael Jackson perv blush. Got to love him.
Being bisexual I also love Michael's sister Janet and get turned on when she does her lap dance on stage.
Both Michael and Janet are very sexy and more importantly both have a very big heart.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyJune 4th 2014, 6:09 pm

OMG FINALLY FRESH MEAT! I mean welcome to the cult sister lol
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 10:03 pm

OMG.... GIRLS!!! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN SOOOOOOOO LONG!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS PLACE IS ALIVE!! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 10:05 pm

OH BTW HAI CARLEEE WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 12:28 pm

HARDLY LIVING! I check about every 2 weeks or so and there is never anyone online anymore. My only other two fansites have crashed or disappeared so now I'm lonely and at a loss for quality fanfiction. I can barely stand it!
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 1:44 am

BadAngelness wrote:
HARDLY LIVING! I check about every 2 weeks or so and there is never anyone online anymore. My only other two fansites have crashed or disappeared so now I'm lonely and at a loss for quality fanfiction. I can barely stand it!

introduction 541421 OMG THAT IS BAD!!! well im back! Very Happy I hope the other girls are alive too!

*shouts* ANYONE!?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 5th 2015, 9:00 pm

WHERE IS EVERYONE???
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 8th 2015, 6:49 am

Hey, Jayde here! Sorry I've been touch and go but I just finished my first semester of college and am working my first full time job! I'm doing very, very well, and I hope you are too! Peace and love to you. <3
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 8th 2015, 6:56 am

Also, I've been focusing more and more on my work as a visual artist (and OKAYYYY, also dabbling in a couple other fandoms) but I started working on a couple new stories and have found new ways to mix the other fandoms with this one! Gonna post these strange bundles of delight soon!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 11th 2015, 11:11 am

I'm excited to see your new work and good job in your new life! Im finishing my second semester this week and I've been working Part time in retail and someone got myself a new part time job this summer working in administration for a summer camp. I've also been into some other fandoms but sadly no forums or fan fictions (at least no good ones) for them are available.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 14th 2015, 7:49 pm

Ugh I hate that! When you just want good stories and none are available. But you know what that means? You gotta write some of your own! And you write some awesome stories. Congrats on all the blessings you've received as well. #PeaceAndLove
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 15th 2015, 12:18 am

Exactamundo! The only thing is I never feel like actually writing anymore. I've lost my touch on the keyboard. I have ideas flowing up until I pull up my laptop. I try writing it down as well but that is so unsafe since I'm still living at home right now. It's been really bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 15th 2015, 1:35 am

Yeah, I can totally dig that. I haven't had much time for writing either. I have loads of ideas, then I pull my computer out, start the chapter and then I either lose interest or I get stuck. But this new story I'm writing (Should I Stay Or Should I Go?) is HAPPENING. (<----PERIOD) Also, I've been living sort of a hippie's lifestyle. So I'm almost completely disconnected from technology, writing....anything outside of art really....It took me a while to even remember my password to a few things haha.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 17th 2015, 11:53 am

Lol good ol trusty Google Chrome got me covered. Saved all my passwords so I can easily access any of my accounts at any time. For the most part. Being an MJ fan is getting more and more difficult as fansites are getting shut down and dumb people keep writing bad fanfiction, I keep on seeing fanfiction where it will either be a really random bisexual love triangle, normally written by someone who thinks dick swordfighting constitutes as gay sex because they are beyond hetero, a fanfic slash with Slash which i don't understand why them two, or its incest, or its Mike with a different era Mike which is still kinda fucked up. Again lots of LGBT erotica but mostly written by heterosexual females so its all underdeveloped and a major eye sore to read. I HAVE to write another story before I burst!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 17th 2015, 7:51 pm

I'm on Google Chrome! And it still took me a minute! I just have so many accounts and passwords to stuff that it's almost impossible to remember them all! And yeah I understand the slash struggle. As someone who's been on both sides of the fence and have lots of LGBT friends, I hate seeing badly written slash stories,Ones that adhere to too many gay stereotypes and so on.... People write some fucked up shit from time to time...Michael fucking his baby sister? DISGUSTING! But hey, whatever gets them off,I guess. The James Dean "fandom" so to speak, is non-existent when it comes to fanfiction. No one writes about him and that makes me so sad! Do you like The Monkees?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 19th 2015, 1:49 pm

I honestly doubt there is any good gay or bisexual MJ fanfiction because I don't think that there are any gay or bisexual men that would write fanfiction about him. Plain and simple I've lost hope in that.I just wish straight people would leave gay sex scenes to people who have actually or will actually perform gay sexual acts, you know so it doesn't sound like "he moaned as I smacked my penis on his testes" or "I put my toe into his asshole as he licked the semen off Michael" type shit. I didn't even think gay sex was that hard to understand! Hell I've been writing erotica and my virgin straight shit is better than the homosexual fantasies of a heterosexuals who have had sex.

That's odd about James Dean lacking fanfiction. I would have assumed people would've had a ball game with him of all people. I mean as far as celeb pairings for him: Marilyn, Audrey, even Eartha Kitt. How can there be no fanfiction with this gem??? I'm not a fan of The Monkees sorry. I just never been into them that much.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 19th 2015, 10:37 pm

L.O.L! At your description of how these stories are. Yeah, slash in the MJ fandom can be pretty heinous. And I know, right? James Dean was beautiful, talented, and had such an interesting life in only 24 years. (Factoid: Speaking of Eartha Kitt, did you know James and Eartha were best friends?! Ahhh! <3And that James and Marilyn actually hated each other, despite the fact people ship them so much nowadays.) And it's no problem. You like what you like. I was only asking because on the topic of slash, the Monkees fandom is RICH with good fanfiction, het AND slash smut. Even the PG/PG-13 stories with just the romance/drama are good. I think they're adorable, though. Especially my Wool Hat. <3 I chose the one named Peter to be in the story I'm writing for this site.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 20th 2015, 1:40 pm

But still Marilyn and James could be an interesting pairing or even portrayed like how most Lisa and Michael fics are (Lisa is always the bad guy in like 80% of the fanfics she's in which sucks because she is so pretty and she never hated Michael anyway). Marilyn could be the bitch next door, the dumb blonde, basically take one of her rolls and insert in into a James fanfic. They don't have to be the inevitable pairing. I read about Eartha and James on tumblr. (I read that they had a threesome??? like how can you not use that as great material?!??!!) And that would make such a great story: sex goddess Eartha Kitt befriends sweet baby faced James and they have a beautiful adventure finding themselves sexually and spiritually. I personally think that I couldn't go to far without fucking it up lol but it would interest me.
That's great that the Monkees are blessed with talented fans like that. I might have to try it. No promises since I'm still trying to get back into the groove of writing my own but I'll think about it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 20th 2015, 10:51 pm

Yeah, maybe. I like the Audrey Hepburn/James Dean pairing a lot though. (Side note: Have you seen Psycho? Anthony Perkins is so cute and the movie he did with Audrey was the sweetest thing ever!). AND OMG YES I READ ABOUT THE THREESOME! And with Paul Newman, too. Goddamn.
introduction Tumblr_mau1su3R9k1rrpsd7

Have you seen this screen test?

And...are...are you serious? Lisa only badmouthed Michael for the first 14 years after the divorce. No big deal. She is physically, yes, very pretty, but her trashy personality and her bad attitude when it comes to MJ EVEN after his death, make her ugly to me. No bueno.

And yeah, they are <3 I love them so much. As musicians and as individuals.

And if you do, you do. If you don't, you don't. Don't push yourself.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 21st 2015, 9:49 am

So much potential in pairings with James Dean! It's great for everyone without having to reach to much. I hadn't seen the screen test before but ugh they are too adorable my heart can't handle it.
As far as Lisa goes, I haven't seen her bad mouth him but I have seen pictures of them kinda together or her going to see him after their divorce. The only interview I had seen with her about Michael was the Oprah one after he died and I had heard some interesting stories about the two's sex life being incredible. We all know Michael could hardly hate anyone unless thoroughly provoked (and he is still such a forgiving angel) so I've just never seen or at least paid attention to any bad tensions between the two. Minus the actual divorce.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 22nd 2015, 12:17 am

I know, right! I was writing one about him and his RL girlfriend, Pier Angeli. We had a love rectangle <3 I love writing about love triangles/rectangles/parallelograms etc. So many directions you can take those.

And well, that's awfully big of you. I, on the other hand, don't care for Lisa. She irks the shit out of me. Michael had some hardships in his life, and because he was so loving, compassionate, and kind, he chose to overlook the many ways people faulted (and CONTINUE to fault) him, INCLUDING LISA. There's interview after interview of her speaking ill of him, on video and in print. If you like them as a pair, feel free. I don't appreciate her remarks, which are almost never outright.But they are ALWAYS uncalled for. She always has to try to say something underhanded. She always gotta sneak diss.  I don't give a damn if there are pictures of them playing nice after the divorce because she would turn right around and laugh at him and talk trash. I don't give a damn if she says he was best she ever had because she waited after he was gone to do so and he died a single father, not surrounded by a loving wife and his large brood like he (at the very least) deserved to, and might have had she not acted the ass. Michael might not hate her, but I do. That's it. That's all.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 27th 2015, 9:17 pm

sorry for the late reply and the typos but im trying to type really fast on mobile so bear with me

lol why so many shapes? what does a love rectangle/parallelogram even consist of? sounds interesting i've got to admit

I get what you're saying about Lisa but i kinda believe in a lesser or greater of two evils. I hate how many fanfics we have that start with Michael and Lisa being married and having someone break it up. No matter how much I dislike any girl with a guy I like I would never try to get in between two people or let someone side chick me. and nearly every fic with Lisa does exactly that in that way where as Michael is already married and they make him a cheater. I dont care who the better match would be, thats so trifiling to mess up someones relationship and intervene for your own benefit because it does have long term effects on the partner that was cheated on and if he cheated with you while being with her, hows it going to be when youre with him?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMay 27th 2015, 11:26 pm

It's cool! I know the struggle!

And lol so many shapes because there's so many friggin possibilities! Like our relationship in my story was me, James, Pier Angeli, and Anthony Perkins.

introduction Tumblr_notsosjmvx1r7v0buo1_500

Anyway, I agree wholeheartedly about the cheating thing (me and my mom had a conversation about this last night regarding her friend) and you know what? Lisa is always the one that gets cheated on. But to me, that speaks volumes. Nobody writes stories about any of Michael's other ladies being cheated on by him, only Lisa. And it's not because there's something wrong with ALL of us, that this happens this way. It's because Lisa has presented herself in ways and acted in ways that just make it so easy to dislike her. And that's all I really have to say on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Mikegasmic! :: Introductions =]-
Jump to: