Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phonecalls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Phonecalls Empty
PostSubject: Phonecalls   Phonecalls EmptySeptember 28th 2015, 10:11 am

Phonecalls Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7e03LzdjdOrzu_jz28yqTyDysSkeM4h3IJE12eaDoouij7Syf
Evie
Phonecalls Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_iuB2vAkdc3na4A-GfIUscOtnRqkGGuPz9t4iYVC9UShipLXS
Mike

Another Evie/MJ Sexapade

I toss my purse and briefcase on the nearby armchair and let out a long needed sigh. Working in marketing is much more than I bargained for! But it pays the bills so I can't complain too much. "Mike, you in here? I saw your car out front", I slip out of my pumps and walk towards the kitchen.

"I swear if you ate my damn leftover pizza again you'll regret-oh."

"Hey sis. This is Tatum. Tatum this is Evelyn," Michael introduces us without hesitation. I've got to admit, he can be a good liar when he wants to be. I don't think I could've done that so smoothly. "It's nice to meet you, but call me Evie. He knows I hate being called that." I extend a hand and she takes it a little too firmly for my taste "Whatever you prefer. It's my pleasure meeting you", she' says back.  "She's prettier than what I pictured Mike", I try to slip away from her death grip and get to the fridge. "It's hard to put her beauty into words. Blame the lexicon", he shrugs and she begins to giggle hideously. She was pretty but that laugh has got to go. "I think you mean you have a limited personal dictionary because the lexicon is always being updated. Get with the times and read more, dummy". "Whatever. I'm glad you two met before you left Tatum. Call me when you get home okay?" Michael dismisses me as he walks her to the door."Of course I will Mikey-bear. Nice meeting you again Evie!" "Same", I fake smile before opening the fridge.

"You did eat my pizza!"

I hear silence before another giggle and the door closing. "Mikey-bear? Really?" I lift a brow at him but he rolls his eyes.

"But I must applaud you on the sister lie. Nicely done. However I do have a question." "And what's that?" "Why the hell did you take her to my place?" "I don't know her that well but she insisted so I had to take her somewhere." "So you took a stranger to my home? Beyond that she knows how to get her so she can come here at free will now! You really don't think things through do you?" "Relax Evie. She won't be coming back here because I'll "just happen" to move away to a different place before it gets too serious. And she can come to my real place. Potential problem solved." I walk away shaking my head. "What's wrong now? She's pretty and fun. Her parents are rich so I know she wouldn't use me for money. I think she's an upgrade from Lisa". I raise an eyebrow at him. "Okay that's reaching. But she's nice for now." "Okay." I open a can of ginger ale before heading towards my room with Mike on my tail.

"What do you mean "okay"? You're the one who told me to get out there. That's what I'm doing. You said so yourself she's pretty." "I know." I put my can on the coaster near my jewelry box and start digging through my dresser for something to lounge around in. "Then what's the problem?" "Nothing." Michael crosses his arms and leans back on my door. "What now?" I ask while pulling out my black track pants. "You're hiding something. Something's wrong. Spill it." "Nothing is wrong Michael. You're overthinking again." "Is it Tristan?" I huff and turn away from him to change. "No it's not Tristan. Or Tatum. Or anything." He unzips my dress for me and helps me step out of it. "I'm your best friend. You know you can tell me anything",he whispers before putting his hands around my waist. "What are you doing?" I laugh as I feel his hands move downwards. "I'm being a good friend and helping you." With that he turns me back around and pushes me back onto the bed.

"Now tell me what's wrong." Michael pulls my stockings down my hips and thighs. "Nothing. And I don't need your help." "I'm helping anyway. You never just say okay. I will get to the bottom of this." I sigh and put my legs in the air so he could finish pulling them off. "Were you up for a promotion today?" "No?" "Well you're wearing your sexy bra instead of one of your business bras. Not that I'm complaining." "Just haven't done laundry in a bit so this is all I have left clean." "Well I'd promote you if I could", he lays on top of me with his head right underneath my breasts. He stares me straight in the eyes with a concerned expression on his face. "What is it?" I lay my head back on the comforter. "I'm telling you. Nothing is wrong! I'm fine. Honest." Michael sighs before kissing my stomach down to my belly button. "I'll take your word then. For now at least." "Good now pass me my pants and a sports bra out my top drawer." He obeys diligently but nothing lasts long without a detour with him.

"Sit up. This is the one that closes in front right?" I nod while sitting up. "You know I can dress myself? I'm not a doll." Michael rolls his eyes but continues by popping the front closure and pulling the straps down my arms. "I know you can. Just like I can. And I want to do it so just enjoy it fully like you want to", he jokes while pushing me back down on my back. I can't help but laugh with him as he kisses my neck. "Whatever. But we're not doing that. Especially after your girlfriend just left." I feel weird now. That stranger just left my home after being all couple-like with Michael and here he is playing with my naked body. And I have someone, more or less, now too? This is wrong, right? I mean Tristan and I haven't defined what we are yet so maybe not. "She's not my girlfriend. We're just talking right now." He continues to kiss my breasts, massaging them at the same time to my delight. I lose my train of thought almost instantly as he pinches my nipples. I gasp and he smiles deviously in response. "We don't have to do anything or stop anything unless you really want to. Just say the word then." He straddles my legs and draws a finger up and down my torso. I watch it move, delicately and absentmindedly, before looking back up at him. "I guess nothing changes if there isn't a title..." I mutter before staring back into his eyes. He raises an eyebrow and looks back down. "I don't want to force you..." "You're not", I reassure him and take his hand to rub me harder. Michael bites his lips but pulls me up to sitting position anyway. "No. You were right", he begins to help me pull my sports bra on.

"However... I don't think you'll be needing these today."

All under a minute, he managed to push me back on to the bed and slip my panties off. "I'm pretty sure I do need those", I laugh but he still pulls my pants over my legs anyway. "Michael!" I squeal. He kisses up my stomach back towards my breasts while tickling my sides. I couldn't escape him from any angle, not that I really wanted to either. I run my fingers through the curly mass that he calls hair once he stops tickling me. We stare at each other for awhile, breathing in each other, trying to read the other's thoughts, before his cell phone rings.

"I should take this", Michael says, more to himself than to me. I nod and stretch upwards as he picks himself up and goes back into my kitchen. It's probably Tatum, the ditz. I know Lisa did him wrong but she seemed a much better choice than this airhead. I sit up on my bed to think. Maybe I should take this as a sign that I should call Tristan. That is IF he has enough time to answer me. He may be handsome and wealthy but he never has time which is the only thing hindering a possible future with him. The time we do get together is nice so it might be worth it. I reach over to grab my house phone when I'm interrupted by a different sound: my stomach growling.

I forgot Michael ate my leftovers. Damn.

I get up to see what I might have to cook in the fridge. A grocery shopping spree is past due. "I think you'd look sexier in the red dress you wore at your sister's birthday. No the other one....yeah that one! It'll be perfect. No you didn't look fat in it. No, no, no I meant you DID look...phat. Umm", Michael struggled on the phone. That girl really is a ditz if she's still using such played out terminology. I roll my eyes and proceed to search my cabinets and fridge. Nothing that can make a meal is to be found.

Cereal, no milk. Grape Jelly, no bread. Noodles, no sauce. Cucumbers, no lettuce. Awesome. "Tatum, sweetie I don't think that's what that word means..... Yeah I'm preeeeeeettty sure." I turn towards Michael, who sat at my kitchen table still yapping to the do-do. He isn't paying me any mind but I'm completely focused on him now. His long body is sprawled all over the chair, his left hand held the phone but his right hand rested on his stomach. His poor lap looks so empty...

I walk towards him but he doesn't notice. I can hear Tatum's shrill voice going on and on about something but I choose to ignore her. It's not until I straddle him that Michael looks at me. He gives me a questioning look but says nothing. I smile deviously before leaning into his neck. Proceeding to leaving a multitude of small pecks down his neck. "Wha-" I put a finger to my mouth and point to the phone at his ear. His mouth opens and closes repeatedly. "N-no I promise they won't have seafood at this restaurant Tatum."

I take the cue to get to what I really want. I run a hand down his chest towards his belt buckle. he stopped it just in time with a red face but I'm not giving up. I kiss his clavicle and moan slightly, knowing how it gets him. Michael shudders in response and I stifle a laugh in his chest. His hand freezes in place, allowing me to free mine from his loose grasp and continue to fine my treasure. I lick my lips when I see how big he's getting. "Hey babe can you-"he sucks in a breath while I stroke him through his trousers," hold on Tatum someone's at the door". He mutes the phone and places it on the table. "What are you doing?" he hisses at me. "What are you talking about? I'm not doing anything", I explain while dropping to my knees. "Just getting reparations." "For what? I'm kind of busy right now Evie." "I know. And this is for the pizza", I unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants but he covers himself. "The pizza?" "I need something in my stomach. You better talk back to your girl before she gets mad or something." I smile sweetly while he picks the phone back up. I steal the chance to pull his pants down enough to unleash his friend. I kiss the head excitedly and Michael rolls his eyes back. This is going to be more fun than I expected.

Instead of digging in like I had originally wanted, I decide to play with my food. I grab hold of him and stroke slowly while listening to the murmur on the other side of the phone. Wow that girl could talk because she barely let Michael cut in. She must not know how a conversation works. Suddenly Michael groans and I stop mid-stroke, unsure of the source of his reaction: my game or her droning. "Tatum I think you're..... Tatum... Tate! You're really rushin... yeah." He signals for me to continue as he tries to consult the crazy girl. I hover my mouth over the thick head while going back to my massage. I wait patiently for the right moment to devour him, just as he gets his chance to speak again. "Tate you need to list-ughhhhhhh", he moans lowly and thrusts a hand into my hair. The babble gets louder from her end as I go deeper to get as much as I can in my mouth. So warm I can lose myself in it. I suck slowly, completely ignoring his telephone conversation and focusing solely on taking it in as much as possible.

I raise up to see his pre-cum beginning to ooze out deliciously. His head is now glistening with my saliva and his own juice and it's hard not to stare at such a sight. "Evie?"Michael whispers. "Hmmm?", I hadn't noticed that he had muted his phone again. "Can you, umm, go back to it?" "Back to what?" He squirms a bit and turns red. "Your mouth..." I look from his eyes back to the iron soldier in front of me. I place my lips at the head and slurp it loudly. He bites his lip in bliss as I play with the top alone.

"MICHAEL?!"

Tatum screams from her end and Michael fumbles to pick the phone back up and respond. What a klutz. "What's wrong? I said I'd be right back didn't I?" He plays it off coolly which leads to nervous giggles from her side again. I roll my eyes at the exchange and deep throat him suddenly. Michael bites his knuckles to keep from moaning out. Got him! I continue to suck him hard and thoroughly as he struggles to keep still or quiet. His thick member could barely fit inside my mouth, let alone down my throat but I made it work. I keep a fist with one hand to keep from gagging prematurely, while heavily pumping the base towards my mouth. "Ahh, shhh babe I'm going to have to call you back. Yyy-yeah Evie is begging me to GO. She wanted to talk to me about sssomething. Yeah I'll see you FrIIIday though okay Tate?" Every stuttered response fueled me to please him even more before he hung up.

I bop quickly, making sure I make as much noise as I could. He tries to fight me off but he can't fight me and himself at the same time. "Fuck", he moans softly as the phone clicks. "You're such a bad girl", he growls while pulling my head towards his torso. I ignore his words and give him something to look at instead. "MMmmmmmm", I moan with the pink top dangling out my mouth and my eyes rolled back. Michael sucks in a breath and grips my hair tighter. Bobbing quickly again, I can feel the tension in his shaft and his hips began to gyrate as a counter-force. "Mmmmmm, Evie what are you doing to me girl?" I'm so eager to taste his seed that I suck harder, twisting his shaft, taking it deep, going fast until-

"AAAHHHH EVIE!! Yeah baby yes! It's so good..." Our moment arrives in a shadow of an instant. He shudders, I stop. The rush of warm liquid flows into my mouth and down my throat. His load was greater than I imagined as it fills up my mouth and came faster than I could swallow. I lift my eyes to see a spent Michael. His head was back and his chest was heaving as if he just ran a marathon, except I think I'm the winner here. I don't remove my lips from his tip until I was sure he was done cumming. Looking at my work, I feel accomplished for the day.

I grab a rag to clean him with before sitting back on his lap. His hands find my hips almost immediately and then his head shoots up. "What was that for?" "It was for me. I was hungry", I reply coolly while rubbing his chest. Not buying it, he cocks a brow and makes eye contact. I smile back and tilt my head. "What?" "You're something else Evie. And don't use that London Charm on me", he said while licking his lips. "I'm not even from London, stupid!" "Well, Newbury, I can see right through you and those fake innocent eyes of yours. What is it that you really want?"

"You owe me pizza."

Last edited by BadAngelness on October 26th 2015, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Phonecalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonecalls   Phonecalls EmptyOctober 8th 2015, 5:08 pm

updated
Back to top Go down

Phonecalls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-