Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) Empty
PostSubject: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 10:44 am

Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) ?ui=2&ik=a98ddaad78&view=fimg&th=15116220de6d12ac&attid=0

How did I even get here?

I think to myself as he rubs my knuckles. I steady my breathing as he inches even closer. “Angel, please don’t”, he whispers. I refuse to look back at his face. I know he’s scared but so am I. My eyes stay focused at my feet. This shouldn’t be that hard, but it is. He moves so that he is now standing directly behind me. “Angel, I need you to listen to me. Everything is going to be okay.” His words are falling on deaf ears. I wish I could listen but I think it’s too late for that now.

It’s time to let go.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 12:21 am

Damn, did he cheat?
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 7:11 am

You'll have to figure out that on your own Wink
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 4:57 pm

If you don't quit with all the mystique and update this shit.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 11:33 am

Chapter 1 Paying Attention

Spring 1983
I used to work as a "go for" at a record studio. I was able to meet so many famous faces and see them for who they really were. Singers are some crazy characters and I'm just assuming it's the money that takes over. James Brown seemed really cool and funny at first glance but he is one crazy cat for sure! I thought he would've killed some of his band members by the time I left. Madonna is one nasty woman. Luckily my manager didn't have me working with her for too long because had I been there any longer she might've over stepped her boundaries and I would end up in prison for her murder. Some singers were really sweet like Al Green. He was such a gentleman. Teddy Pendergrass was definitely a sight for sore eyes and a huge flirt, not that I mind truthfully. It was interesting work to say the least, and it paid really well. I was able to pay off my car notes and have money to save after bills and groceries.

Of course I'd be lying if I didn't admit that there were downsides. Such as being forced to get a large amount of items that were awkward to carry and not being allowed to have any type of cart to push. Also helping people in the rain without an umbrella. The crazier or ruder celebs (Madonna tops this category). A lot of singers looked down upon me and producers were normally too consumed with flattering them to notice me too much. It was a lot of hustle and bustle and I had some bruises and scars as a souvenir of my work life. Either way it was still my best job compared to working at Hooters (not the best option in sleazy rich LA, otherwise it wasn't a bad job) and as a babysitter (fun job but not a livable wage or reliable in anyway).

I had been working for nearly 3 years when I met him. I was running (quite literally) a track from Rod Temperton to Quincy Jones for some artist that he was supposed to be having a meeting with. I had almost dropped the record when I bumped into him. Michael Jackson. I was used to being bumped into by all walks of life so I politely said sorry and kept on going without hesitation. I like to be timely and that presides over some hurt feelings or slight scratches from people that could had all the time and money in the world. If they were hurt that badly they could afford to buy their own personal doctor. However if I was late I could be in serious trouble.

As I kept on towards the studio where Quincy was waiting I could hear footsteps behind me. Was he following me? What did he want? I had said sorry but I didn't have time to figure out what he wanted if I wanted to keep my job. I walked faster, hoping he would take the hint and leave me be but he seemed to follow my every turn. It was a bit disconcerting at this point but I had made it to Quincy. "Here's the track you asked for sir," I was able to get out on my final breath. "Were you running? I mean this is important but I'm sure Michael wouldn't have minded waiting, that is had he been here on time" Quincy retorts with a chuckle as he patted me on the back. "Wait Michael who?" "Jackson." And just like a cliché movie, he walked in on cue with a grin. He had on sunshades so I couldn't see his eyes but I knew he was looking straight at me. "Hey Mike! How's it going man?" "It's been good but it got better when I knocked into this beauty on my way over." They both looked at me and smiled. "Yeah Michael, I know what you mean. She's a pretty thang ain't she?" "I've got eyes", Michael smirked while walking toward me. I've never been one that liked being in the center of attention and this situation was rapidly shooting to the top of my most uncomfortable moments in this job list.

"Do you have a name or do I just to remember your face and.... other assets?", he asked me all of a sudden. I know my face must've looked extremely stupid and red. "Umm it's Kimani.. Whitaker". "Kimani? It's definitely a fitting name." What does that even mean? "Thanks? Umm Quincy did you need me to get anything else for your session today?" "No I don't think so. Mike, you need anything?" "Besides a piece of that ", he said under his breath but I heard him clearly. I shift my weight nervously. Is Michael Jackson really hitting on me? And what for? Is that just how he is or does he really like me? "I'll just take a bottled water if you don't mind Miss Whitaker. C'mon Quincy let's get to it". I hurriedly took my cue to leave so I could get some air.

Michael Jackson, of all pop stars, flirting with me? He must be a playboy or something. Maybe he’s pulling my leg or even Quincy’s to save face. But, if he is serious, what do I do? Flirt back, am I even able to do that in this job? Do I remember how to flirt? Wait how do I flirt? SHIT! Get it together, Kimani. For Heaven’s sake it’s most likely nothing anyway. Ignore it and do your damn job!
I get his water from our break room and continue back with a racing mind and cool exterior.

Quincy didn't really need me much during that session so I was able to relax and listen to the magic that was going on with Michael. I’ll admit always had a bit of a crush on him during the J5 days but I was only a fan so I never put thought into ever pursuing him or anything. Besides, I can't compare to all the other celebrities in California with their looks, charm, and skills. I'm a pretty average college grad willing to work wherever to pay the bills. I've been told I was pretty by people and I've went on some dates here and there but I never really had a serious boyfriend because I wouldn't have time or energy for them. My longest relationship was 3 months; we had a class together that semester and would just always see each other. Other than that, I've just always been preoccupied with saving enough money to survive for a while without work. My friends call me a stick in the mud because of my work ethic but a Chanel purse, bar tab, and weak date won't get the bills paid or get me where I want to be in my life. I still go out every now and again if I have time and energy but it's rare that I keep male company other than Ben and Jerry.

I was so lost in the melody of the song and my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed that I had been staring at Michael until the music stopped and he had walked up to the window. I nearly jumped when he did. "I guess you liked the song huh, Angel?" He bit his lip. I looked down at my feet and twiddled my fingers. "Quincy can you give us a moment? I want to... talk to Ms. Whitaker in private please." Quincy chuckled as he left the room with a few other producers, leaving just Michael and I. Michael walked out the booth and over toward me. Please don't make a fool of yourself in front of this man!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 1:13 am

OOh la la. Narrator is fascinated with Mike! I like this. Flirty Michael is the best Michael! <3
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 9:51 am

Lol we'll have to see how long it lasts
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 10:49 pm

See, because when you say things like that, it makes me anxious.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Chapter 2   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 12:07 pm

As you should be. Have a read for yourself:

Chapter 2 Keeping it Brief

In an instant he had grabbed me by my waist and laid a big one on me! His lips were soft and boy did he know how to use them. I began to melt in his embrace as he slowly prods my mouth with his warm tongue. He stopped abruptly and I nearly fell over from my weak knees. What was that about? Am I dreaming? "Could use some work but I think you'll do just fine." He said while looking me up and down. I place my fingers on my lips, confused as to whether I should savor the sensation or be offended by the remark.

"W-what... are you talking about?" I ask breathless. "Are you seeing anyone currently", he interjected swiftly while picking up a pen and twirling it around his fingers. "N-nno why?" "How do you feel about being photographed?" "Mr. Jac-" "Call me Michael, for now", he winked, "Do you like watching movies, Kimani?" "Mr. Ja- Michael- where is all of this-" "Are you a virgin?" He stared straight into my eyes with a smirk on his face. My face began to burn hot with embarrassment and anger. He won't stop interrupting me with all of these personal questions and wouldn't even explain the kiss! I may have enjoyed it but it was still out of the blue. "What the hell are you trying to get at?!"

"How much would it cost if I wanted you to pretend to be my girlfriend?"
​My blood begins to boil.​
"I'm not a hooker!", I seethe angrily.

Michael had went from a fantasy to a nightmare in .03 seconds and I was disgusted to say the least. Who does he think he is, making moves and trying to "hire" me? He didn't even see me as a person but more like a toy he can buy just because he's some big name in the business. "I never said or implied that." "You did indeed just imply it when you asked me how much I cost", every extra second we were alone together made me even angrier. "Everyone has a price. If I took you to be a hooker I would've offered money for sex but I'm just looking for fake companionship to fool my family and the press. Sex isn't a requirement, however", he looked me over again while licking his lips," it seems quite inevitable." I rolled my eyes, completely over his "charm" bull. He must think I was born yesterday if I'm just going to fall for his sleezy scheme.

"Thanks for the offer but I decline, despite your oh so eloquent flattering techniques." "Oh come on Angel baby, don't act like you didn't enjoy that little sneak peek. Besides I can offer more than just monetary funds." He followed me as I walked to the door. Ugh who knew he was such a pig! "I am not interested in anything you have to offer Michael. This little impromptu business meeting is adjourned." He blocks the door. "Move it." "I like this dark side of you
​ ​
​A​ngel, however if you thought I'd let you walk out on this deal that easily you're dead wrong." I cross my arms and stare at him sternly. "You're cute when you're trying to be intimidating. Have a seat and let me fully explain why I am offering this to you before you say yes." "It's a good thing I'm sa​y​ing no then isn't it? Saving us both the time, and you the money since you are paying for studio time by the minute." I sassed back. He rolled his eyes this time. "Again, money is no problem so we can either sit down and conduct a more serious meeting or we can stand like this fussin’ and fightin’ all day and night long. I could care less but I'm sure you'd like your beauty sleep." "You're the one in need of my services and
you think that smart remarks are going to win me over?"

"Just sit down already. Damn had I known you'd be so difficult I would've chosen someone else", he groaned while rubbing his forehead. I sat down reluctantly but not without the last word. "You still have time to go find a cheap and easy prostitute. I'll do you one better, you can always get a fan girl to do it for free!" "So you're not a fan of me?" he asked in a hurt tone. "I'm a fan of your music and all music. But you", I crinkled my nose," not so much now." He laughs to himself while rubbing his hands down his face. "What did I get myself into? Girl you're crazy.​"

"Look all I'm asking for is you to pretend to like me for the world. Just acting. You can dislike me or hate me all you want but I'm just trying to get the paparazzi off my back with their rumors of being some sort of man whore or not interested in women
​My family feels 'concerned' now because I'm the only one who hasn't brought a girl home," he confessed while sitting backwards in a chair. "I need them to think this is real so we need to fake date publicly and "privately" for at least 4 months. I will
​compensate you by any means necessary for your time if you agree." I sat back in my chair with my legs crossed and my arms crossed. I listened skeptically but I did feel a little remorse for him. It's got to be tough being a celebrity and I heard rumors that this man hardly even sleeps because of working. We were two of a kind as far as professional mindsets go but after that whole show to get me here I'm not sure I trust him, or his sanity right now.

"Why would you choose me? You just met me today." "I've seen you around before and I described your appearance to my parents the last time they asked if I was finally dating. I'm supposed to bring my 'girlfriend' to the next family dinner this weekend but can't do that without a girlfriend. That's why you're perfect for this part." "That still doesn't explain why me. There are plenty of gorgeous walks of life in and around this studio. You're a big name and I'm sure they'd love to help you." "Exactly. They'd do it to scam me out money, they would use me-" "Like you're attempting to use me", I said quickly. "This is different though." "How so? I could be just like those women, or worse." "But everyone around here says you're not." "So I'm perfect for a part but "I'll just do"? Right? And I don't see a reason why I personally should help you." "The kiss was a little rough to be fair-" "YOU KISSED ME OUT THE BLUE! What could you have possibly expected when I don't even know you!" He put his hands up in defense. "I'm just saying. You may need a little work but practice does make perfect", he winks at me,"and I plan on practicing often. And you personally should help me out the goodness of your heart. As well as for favors if you are so adamant about not being compared to a prostitute."

I contemplated what I could possibly want in return from him. He is a big celebrity so I know he has connections as well as money. But on the top of my head I didn't want anything. "Four months is a long time." "I'll make every second worth it. I'll pay your rent or mortgage or even a new house, buy a new car and pay for gas during our relationship. Whatever you want." "Price will be negotiated later. But I guess I have nothing to lose in this partnership." "So you'll do it?" He perked up in response and I smiled a little. I simply nodded before he bolted from his chair to hug me tightly. He may be a tool with a backstory but damn did he smell good. "I better not regret this Michael", I warned but he didn't reply as there was a knock on the door. "Come on back in Quincy!" he yelled.

I sighed as I looked at the clock. On to the next client. I’m sure no matter who is, they’ll have less drama and stress than this whole ordeal. "Here. Don't call later than 10", I handed Michael my number on a slip of paper before walking towards the door.
​ Quincy and instrumentalists walk in​ catching me hand my number.As soon as I was out the room all I could hear was hooting and hollering from everyone in the studio.

What was I thinking?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 7:56 pm

Ha! If I were Kimani, I would've had a fit. Like. A fucking conniption. Who the hell just kisses a random ass person? Anyway, I like sleazy Michael. I hate how in most mj stories, they make him like a fucking Disney prince. Like Prince charming or Aladdin or some shit. Please continue!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 11:19 am

Lol we'll have to see how long it lasts. People don't want to romanticize the thought of loving a jerk that they know is a jerk. All I can say about this Michael is that he is a bit different than my past Michaels. But that's it.
And Aladdin was hella flawed as a Disney Prince considering he lied about being a prince for the entire movie lol. Now I can see comparing him to Prince Charming who does no wrong which is why is name is Charming and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 20th 2016, 8:48 pm

I actually really hate those Disney movies. I have no clue why Michael was into them so much. Probably because they were so different from his own life? I don't know. Anyway, I'm excited to see where this goes then. Continue as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Chapter 3: Late Night   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 21st 2016, 10:16 am

After a long and confusing day I finally made it out late at 10 on the dot. Considering I had to get up for 4 in order to get to work on time and I wouldn't even make it home till around 10:45 if there weren't too many cops or drunks out. It was only Tuesday so I was assured that I wouldn't run into too much complication. All I wanted to do was take off that tight pencil skirt that had been giving me a wedgie all day long and soak in my tub. As soon as I walked in I heard the phone ringing off the hook.

"Who is calling so late?"I thought out loud and hoped it wasn't an emergency. I ran towards the kitchen to pick up the wireless receiver. "Hello?" "Damn you sound just as sexy over the phone", a male voice laughed. "Who is this?" "You don't recognize your boyfriend's voice, Angel?" "I said don't call after 10 and it is now," I check the stove clock,"11 pm. This better be important. As in emergency, dire, tragic, urgent." "I called before 10 but you didn't answer. Check your missed calls. I left you a million love notes", he said in a voice that was a little too sweet for me. "Why do I feel like that isn't true?"

I toss my purse on the couch and walk towards my bedroom."What's a relationship without trust Angel?" "Fake, Michael. Like this is. And why do you keep calling me that?" "Because your behind is other worldly", I could hear him smirk behind the phone and it made my face hot. Not because I was flattered or turned on or anything, but because he was irritating and perverted."Ugh I'm hanging up now."

"Wait! I was just kidding. I called to ask you to come over tomorrow after work." "Over where and why?" "To Neverland to prep you." I looked at phone in unbelief and disgust. I know I agreed to help him but I don't want to see him anymore than I have to in these next 4 months. I let out a huff of agitation.

"I'm not a meal. I don't need to be 'prepped'".

"But you sure are delicious”, he didn’t miss a beat,” and what I meant was that I have to prime you for what to expect in these upcoming months. This isn't going to be an easy transition and I will need you to be ready for it to be convincing", he explained. "Tomorrow isn't going to work. I just got home right now and I'll have more clients to attend to so who knows when I'll get out", I sighed. Just thinking about the next day stressed me out. "Good thing I cleared you schedule then isn't it?" "You did what? How? You-you can't do that!" "Of course I can and I did. All it takes is a few favors and money. I told you everyone has a price, Angel." My mouth dropped open in disbelief. I knew he had influence but I wouldn’t have expected him to use it so liberally. "So I have a day off?" "Not quite. I didn't want to seem to suspicious so I only cleared you after 1pm. We'll have lunch then dive right in. I hope you're ready for me baby", he said it like this was an actual business deal instead of a supposed ‘date’.

"Whatever. Bye Michael", I was ready to hang up. "Wait so you're not going say thanks for helping me out Michael? Or I'm very excited Michael? Or at least goodnight my sexy boyfriend?" "I'll do you one better and make a special combination just for you: Goodnight Michael", I hung up. He may have shortened my work day but the next day is still going to be a long ass day. And I wasn’t looking forward to it.

I unzip my skirt, finally able to breathe fully today. Definitely not wearing anything that tight tomorrow with Mr. Hungry Eyes. Shit what am I going to wear? It's a "first date" but I still don't want to give him any more ideas than he already has. Ugh why did I say yes? I walk into my color-coded closet to pick out something. I don't even know where he's taking me or what else he might have in mind. Should I call him back and ask? I look at the phone-line in my bedroom tentatively. Nope, he'd be too overjoyed and I want him to know that I'm not 100% on board with this. I stay safe and decide on wearing some nice pants. I picked out a deep cobalt colored pair of dress slacks and a loose white blouse. Classy enough for work and wherever else we're headed but I can still move quite freely in it. I’d wear my white flats with it too for bonus comfort. Now that's settled I can finally take a soothing bath.

RING RING.

Another interruption. This time it better be an emergency or I'm going to be pissed. Same number. "What do you want now Pop Tart?" "To hear your lovely voice again", he sneers from his side of the phone. "What else?" "A boyfriend can't just call to say hello?" "You did that about 15 minutes ago. What do you want now ?" My tub is filled with warm water and bubbles and I'm determined to get in it before morning.

"I made reservations for our ‘premiere date’ at Petit Bouton for 1:30." "Petit Bouton? That place needs a reservation put in place at least 2 months ahead of time for celebrities because it's always packed. You have to have serious bank as a regular civilian to get on their wait-list at least a year in advance. How did you manage that?" "Anything for my Angel", ok that time I couldn't help but blush because that was genuinely charming. "But seriously how?" "Why does it matter?"he scoffs. "I'm curious." "No, you just don't trust me." "What makes you say that?" "Because you don't and you're always questioning me." "Tell me why I should trust you when we've just met today on some rather odd grounds." I lay back on my bed because I know this conversation is going to be long. "Because we're about to be going out for a while so it could only help us, because we need to trust each other if we're going to have better kisses-" "I swear you won't let that down will you? I was in no way ready for that", I whine. "Well you have plenty of notice now for tomorrow so I'm expecting this one to have all the works in it from the way you're talking." "I never said I was a great kisser, I just said that I was caught off guard." He laughs on his end and I smile because it's kind of cute. Dammit no it's not because he won't stop insulting my kiss. And interrupting my bath.

"Anyways, did you have anything else to say?" "What are you up to baby?" "What the hell kind of question is that?" "I'm curious." I roll my eyes. "I've been trying to take a bath but some pop star won't get off my line." He's quiet for a while. "Michael? You there?"

"S-sooo you're naked right now?"

"Perhaps."

He's quiet again. "I swear if you're jacking off right now I'll give you something else in your kisser tomorrow", I warn but he just laughs at my threat. "I'm open to that idea because there may be some else I want to kiss besides your lips", he replies coyly. "I'm hanging up." Dirty bastard. "I'm just kidding Angel. Please don't hang up." "Why shouldn't I?" "Because you enjoy my dirty talk and overall conversation." "What might I ask, gives you that impression?" "You haven't hung up on me yet." I stay quiet. He's probably smiling right now from his bedroom. Stop thinking about his smile Kimani. And his bedroom. And his lips. Especially his lips. And definitely not his lips kissing yours. And your others.

"You still there, Angel?"

I snap back to reality. "Do you have anything else to say Michael or can I finally wash your stink off me?" "My stink?" Michael snaps. "Yes. You hugged me earlier and your odor hasn't left me yet. I smell putrid", I scoff even though I do enjoy his cologne. "I don't stink." "Have you smelt yourself?" He says nothing. "Are you smelling yourself now?" I start to giggle. "Perhaps", he answers slowly. "Do you feel the sourness melting your taste-buds through your nostrils?"I push him on. "No because I smell damn g-"

"Ghastly. Gross. Grotesque."

"Wow Angel who knew you could be so harsh?"

"I did. My friends knew. My family knew. Everyone I care about knew."

"So now that I know, that means you care about me?"

"GOODNIGHT MICHAEL!" I hang up the phone and hurry into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) EmptyJanuary 21st 2016, 10:17 am

Im not satisfied with this chapter like my other ones but it flows with how the story will go so I don't know how to edit it anymore to my liking without it sticking out or just tossing it altogether. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)   Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters) Empty

Back to top Go down

Priced (im tired of titles having to be longer than 10 characters)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: