Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Treasure Box

Go down 
+16
morethanagift
Miss.Luv.
Yuna
Cat^^
S.cattered
xLovelyOne
Wonderlust
BadAngelness
sonya69
mjstruelove
crazy4mj
MJsHazelEyedPYT
carolina
mariah702
jalisa
lostinparadise
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 11:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

You can ask any question on here, feel free.
If anyone is in a group on youtube, you'd get my meaning and if not, you'll get it eventually.

So here it goes, we all know MJ is GAWgeous no matter what year it is but which do you honestly prefer?

Mine's 1988, he was in the middle of the Bad tour and he was soo sexy and sooo cute at the same time.

Last edited by lostinparadise on February 18th 2010, 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 11:15 pm

the singer. sorry i shuldve posted that detail. he and mike werent at all enemys. ppl just say that cuz hes prince and mikes da king. and i luhv how gay like he is. ppl say that he made it obvious that he wasnt gay unlike mike which pissed me off. how does a single father wit 3 kids seem gayer than i guy who sings a song called if i was your girlfriend, wears high heels and earrings, nd sounds gayer then rainbow sprinkle? idk but i still luhv them both cyuz michael is the king of smexy and prince is the king of sexy fags. lol! sorry prince but umm yeah.
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 1:38 am

Ok.... here comes another question....

1 Short Curly Hair/Long Straight Hair
2 Short Straight Hair/Long Curly Hair
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
MJJBreakofDawn

MJJBreakofDawn

Female Gemini Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 7:43 am

angelpup: LMAO!!! Your description of Prince is hilarious XD

xLovelyone: Probably number 2. Short and straight is ok, but the long curls are so hard to pass up XD

Hopefully this one hasn't been asked yet...

Who would you rather be while married to Michael: Lisa Marie Presley or Debbie Rowe?

No, you can't say yourself! You have to pick one of them. Have fun with that o_O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mjjbreakofdawn
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 12:55 pm

xLovelyone: i dnt get it
MJJBreakofDawn: damn it i cant choose. Debbie had his babies but she is fat and ugly and a horrible mother, Lisa wouldnt have his kids but is really pretty
descions descions lol
i pick Lisa bcuz i wuldv had his kids nd they wuldve lookd bettr (no offense kids!) lol im sorry and she was his 1st
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 6:22 pm

I agree with angelpup completely! I'd be Lisa Marie, 'cept I'd have as many of Michael's babies as he wants. Also I wouldn't have divorced him! LMP, you sad, pathetic woman...you were so lucky!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 6:48 pm

Yep I agree, I'd be Lisa, and Yeah I agree with Wonderlust about having as many of Michael's babies as he wanted XD And I DEFINITLY wouldn't have divorced him... You have to be an idiot to divorce him lol (hmm I just called Elvis's daughter and idiot) which reminds me, if Lisa Marie had had Michael's children, then they would have not only have been Michael Jackson's kids, but Elvis's grandchildren aswell, which I think woulda been epic lol
Back to top Go down
MJJBreakofDawn

MJJBreakofDawn

Female Gemini Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 7:07 pm

Those kids would be the King of Rock 'n' Roll's grandkids, the King of Pop's children... Talk about royal blood XD Eh, regardless of who their mother is those kids are absolutely beautiful. So cute.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mjjbreakofdawn
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 8:15 pm

they wuldve been beautifuller maybe possibley i hope
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 6th 2010, 5:48 pm

Well, I just had a question pop up in my head.
I apologize if it was already asked, but here goes.

What made you first think of Michael in a DIRTY way? Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 Icon_lol
For me, it was the Keep It in the Closet music video.
I was 14. I pretty much wanted to take Naomi's place and
do it twice as good as she did it.Hehe, XD
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 6th 2010, 7:38 pm

Wow MJIsMyLife28~! For me it was kinda vague.. I was about 8-ish and I first heard "Human Nature." And just listening to him gave me a MILLION emotions...not to mention... FEELINGS xDD I was soo emotionally aroused (if that makes sense!) that I have never felt the same way about ANYONE I know! LOL You could say it was like having an emotionally charged Mikegasm! lol - except I had no I idea what I was feeling until later... He may have single-handedly initiated my puberty o.O !
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:58 am

Wonderlust- Thats....interesting! Didnt see that coming. But hey, I guess Michael is just THAT good. ;D
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 1:11 am

MJIsMyLife28 wrote:
Well, I just had a question pop up in my head.
I apologize if it was already asked, but here goes.

What made you first think of Michael in a DIRTY way? Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 Icon_lol
For me, it was the Keep It in the Closet music video.
I was 14. I pretty much wanted to take Naomi's place and
do it twice as good as she did it.Hehe, XD

Come together vid when I was 12. I'd watched my moonwalker video dozens of times before and always though he was cute and handsome then one time I was watching it........it felt like I was watching it for the first time. Watching him dancing like that with his shirt ripped open and touching his crotch........all these new feelings were inside me, I didn't know what they were or why I felt this way but I knew it was Michael's fault Wink

Wonderlust I think he singlehandedly iniiated my puberty too O_o
And MJIsMyLife28, he IS that good! XD
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 1:45 am

Yuna- yeah I grew up with a pretty innocent mind, but watching Naomi and Michael get close like that made me blush so hard. But I was curious, so I watched it again...and again...Then I saw the comments on how sexy he was, and my mind just trailed off... XD
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 10:04 pm

Life or death question: michael on the counter with chocalate syrup or michael tied up and blindfolded on the bed
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 10:05 pm

I always wanted to do michael even when i was 5!
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 10:19 pm

Michael on the counter slathered with chocolate syrup or michael tied up and blindfolded in bed
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 11:25 pm

OMI GAH! I can't choose! Can Michael be Tied up, blindfolded AND Slathered in chocolate syrup?!?! *0*

I want THAT option! xDD
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 12:17 am

Wonderlust: I'd use fuzzy handcuffs instead of tying him up. I like my mikey aroused and comfy. XD
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 11:10 pm

hmmm tough choice but I'd have to say slathered in chocolate syrup so I can lick it all off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 9:28 am

chocolate since imma chocoholic and bondage sex is a lil 2 much 4 me. ive simmerd down sum. nd plus i want him 2 touch me
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 1:38 am

Michael on my counter with chocolate and whip cream
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 1:18 pm

jalisa wrote:
Michael on my counter with chocolate and whip cream
Nice image there
;D
Anyway... a question...
Hmm
I know people ask "Where would you do it" and stuff so...
Where WOULDNT you do it?
Just trying to think outta da box
:3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 2:29 pm

I...wouldnt do it in public. I dont need paparazzi ruining my mikegasms! hahaha
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 1:11 am

Would you rather have him moaning lightly in pleasure, or screaming your name in ecstasy . choose wisely lol
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 1:12 am

oh, thats a hard one!! but i'd have to go with moaning lightly in pleasure Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Treasure Box
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FUN STUFF :: Treasure Box-
Jump to: