Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book Worm continued...

Go down 
+3
lostinparadise
BadAngelness
mariah702
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

Book Worm continued... Empty
PostSubject: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 4:13 pm

I hope you guys like this one even better then the first... it's not planned, it's all just what comes out of me at this moment... Enjoy Smile

My visit's with Michael were always amazing. I couldn't wait to see him tomorrow but, for now there is a large pile of books on the night stand with my name on it. It was dark outside so, I could tell it was late but, I didn't care I was really getting into the horror novel I was reading. As I read deeper into the novel I got this weird feeling shiver down my spine... was this book really scaring me that much? Maybe it was the fact that it was raining and thunder was booming. I got under the covers because I was freaked out but, also cold. I continued reading my book because it was really getting good. Before I new it there was a loud noise that sounded like it came from downstairs. At first I thought maybe it was just some more thunder but, once I heard footsteps leading up the stairs I knew that wasn't thunder! I jumped out from under the covers and off the bed and ran into the closet and closed the door. ( typical horror mistake Razz) The door swung open but, I couldn't see the person who entered. The only thing I new is he was wearing a very expensive cologne. He was walking around and I could tell he was looking for me. He new I was there because the bed was still warm. Then before I new it he threw the closet doors open and I screamed LOUD! I looked at the man and it was Michael. As I gathered myself and took a breath I yelled at Michael "What the hell is wrong with you, you scared me half to death?!?! I thought you were coming tomorrow?" He said in a soft voice "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you. I was just trying to suprise you." How could I stay mad at that beautiful face so I hugged him and said "Its fine huni, I just wasn't expecting you. But why did you slam the front door open?" He answered "I didn't mean to, it's so windy out there, the damn wind pushed it out of my hands." "Oh, okay" I answered. I was so scared I didn't realize Michael had a bundle of Lilly's in his hands for me. These are for you my love" he said. I said "Thank you. These are my favorites" and he answered "I know, with a delicate smile on his face". I put the flowers in a vase and some fresh water and set them down on the night stand next to my books. He grabbed the reading glasses from out of his pocket and put them on. He grabbed the book I was reading and said "Is this why you were so jumpy? You were in the middle of reading this horror novel". I said "Yes, probably and giggled". I jumped on Michael, PJ's and all and kissed him. He was trying to take his glasses of but, I said "Leave them on, you look sexy with glasses." He left them on, while blushing and biting his bottom lip. We started kissing again and Michael started to unbutton the my top. I wasn't wearing a bra because I WAS ready for bed. He finally undid the last button and threw the shirt across the room. I started kissing and nibbling at his neck. He was giggling and I couldn't help myself but, giggle with him. He flipped me around so he was on top and had all the control. He took off his shirt and pants in a flash. It almost gave me wiplash Razz. Then he took my pants off. He started to kiss me again. Then he started to head down my chest, to my breasts. I moaned into the air while he fondled and sucked my peaks. "Oh Michael your so good". He started to trail sweet kisses down south. I arched my back in agreement. As he got down to my wet spot all he did was just blow a kiss and I screamed. He was such a tease and I needed him now! He stuck 2 of his long digits inside me and I liked it. He started in and out of me slowly and then increased his speed. I moaned his name and screamed profanities. He liked that because then he swirled his fingers and started playing with me. I couldn't wait any longer, plus I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine and tease him, just like he teased me. I flipped on top of him and rubbed his huge dick and yes it was HUGE! He moaned "baby don't do me like that". So I decided to be charitable and I touched the tip of his dick to my lips, then began sucking his long shaft. I started fast and slowed down so I could torture him a bit. He moaned things I've never heard come out of his mouth before. Then I stopped abruptly and just licked the base of his shaft all the way up to his head. He couldn't even moan but, his eyes popped out of his head. At that point I think we both wanted and needed something more so, he flipped me over once more and put his huge dick inside me. I made a little squeaky scream. I think he thought that was cute because he smiled and giggled as he started thrusting in and out of me. It hurt so good, I thought I was going to explode! Michael started to pick up the pace and I screamed so loud. He asked "Mariah are you alright?!?" frantically. I said "Yes, in a worn out voice. I'm fine, it felt good baby. DON'T STOP!". So he listened to me and kept going and boy did he keep the pace. He started thrusting in a circular motion so that his hips were going in circles and I could have died. Michael knew how to please a women. He kept going for a while longer and then we both reached our peaks together. Michael threw himself next to me on the bed. We both gasped for air like breathing was going out of style. Finally I cought my breath to say to him "Where did you learn that?!?". He just giggled and shrugged his shoulders. I snuggled closer to him and rested my head on his chest. Then the thunder started up again and a loud noise came from outside and I jumped in Michael's arms. He laughed and then said "It's okay my love it's only thunder, I will always be here to protect you". I said "I love you Michael" and fell asleep in his warm, manly arms. <3
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 5:12 pm

i absolutly LOVE that!
evry single part
especially these parts:
this part was so cute
'We both gasped for air like breathing was going out of style.'
and
'It's okay my love it's only thunder, I will always be here to protect you'
is so hot! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Now i want him even more!
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 5:50 pm

angelpup wrote:
i absolutly LOVE that!
evry single part
especially these parts:
this part was so cute
and

YAY! you made my day. i'm so glad you liked it! and i must admit thought the "we both gasped for air like breathing was going out of style" was cute so i decided to use it hehehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 6:15 pm

mariah702 wrote:
angelpup wrote:
i absolutly LOVE that!
evry single part
especially these parts:
this part was so cute
and

YAY! you made my day. i'm so glad you liked it! and i must admit thought the "we both gasped for air like breathing was going out of style" was cute so i decided to use it hehehe Very Happy

I'm glad you did! Book Worm continued... Icon_smile
Book Worm continued... Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 2nd 2010, 11:31 am

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! U totally just killed me with this fic Mariah. I'm so speechless right now it's not even funny, and now I gotta read it again Book Worm continued... Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 2nd 2010, 11:54 am

lostinparadise wrote:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! U totally just killed me with this fic Mariah. I'm so speechless right now it's not even funny, and now I gotta read it again Book Worm continued... Icon_biggrin

check and mate

just magnifi-cent
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 2nd 2010, 1:06 pm

Awww.... YAY!!!! You guys don't even know how much that means to me.... it really makes me happy that you guys like it and it just makes me want to write more.... and yes I do have another one up my sleeve so far but, it's completely different frome the "book worm series" Very Happy Thank You Alll, I love you guys!!! <3
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 3rd 2010, 6:47 pm

whoopiiee!
Book Worm continued... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
MJKage

MJKage

Female Virgo Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 5:29 am

"He moaned things I've never heard come out of his mouth before."

mmmmm.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 9:13 pm

sex & horror go good 2gether
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 9:46 pm

angelpup wrote:
sex & horror go good 2gether

ahaha yes indeed they do angelpup Razz
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 1:48 pm

MJKage wrote:
"He moaned things I've never heard come out of his mouth before."

mmmmm.

mmmmm x2 i wish....(nevermind im going to keep it in my closet)
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 7:49 am

mjstruelove wrote:

Why keep it in the closet when u can write it in fic? Book Worm continued... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 7:32 am

lostinparadise wrote:
mjstruelove wrote:

Why keep it in the closet when u can write it in fic? Book Worm continued... Icon_wink

ikr! Book Worm continued... Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Female Pisces Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... EmptyOctober 18th 2011, 9:55 pm

angelpup, yes, sex and horror do go well together, ESPECIALLY when a certain sexy gentleman named Michael is involved. Book Worm continued... 300829
Back to top Go down
http://teenvironment.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Worm continued...   Book Worm continued... Empty

Back to top Go down

Book Worm continued...
Page 1 of 1