Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mall Madness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 12:59 am

[size=12][size=12]I hope you guys enjoy this. I had written it a while back but, just never posted it. I know my stories are fairly short but, I'm just not very good at making them long. I hope you all enjoy them anyway. Smile

[size=24][size=12]My best friend Zoe and I made plans to go to the mall this weekend. I was really excited to finally be able to get out of the house and get some human contact. What I didn’t know is how much human contact I was about to receive.

[size=12] Zoe and I went to the mall. We walked around, laughed, and just had fun. We went up the escalator to the second level. We saw a crowd of people around this really fancy/expensive jewelry store. Zoe and I looked at each other and tried to figure out who could possibly be in that store that was so important. We walked over towards the crowd and shoved our way between people to get a good look. We both looked at each other and our jaws dropped. It was Michael Jackson! Like everyone else we were just mesmerized. As we were watching Michael turned and faced all the people/fans in front of the store. He waved and made a peace sign. I just smiled and acted calm. I didn’t realize it until a couple seconds later but, Michael was looking at me. He smiled and mouthed “How are you?” and I answered “Fine” and started smiling/blushing. I turned away for a moment because I didn’t want him to see me blushing but, he did anyways and just smiled gently and giggled. I grabbed Zoe and made my way out of the crowd. It was an unbelievable moment but, that was it just a moment or so I thought. As Zoe and I started walking away from the jewelry store a man screamed “Miss” and we both turned around. He was running straight for us; I thought maybe I had dropped something because he was holding a box. As he reached us he looked at me and said “This is for you”. It was a small box with a letter attached to it. He said “Before I go back could you read the letter”, I said “Okay”. I read the letter and it said “I hope you like the gift. I want to get to know you better. Will you meet with me at Neverland tonight at 7:00 p.m.?” I was in complete shock, I turned to Zoe and while her eyes bulged out of her head she nodded up and down. I looked at the man and said “Tell him I said yes”, he replied “Ok we’ll have a car pick you up around 6:30 p.m. and ran back to the store”. I then opened the box and it was a pare of sapphire and diamond earrings, they were so beautiful! Zoe and I couldn’t stop talking about what just happened as we walked outside the mall to the car. I dropped Zoe off at her house and ran home to get ready. It didn’t want to look like something I wasn’t so I put on an outfit that was truly me. I put on some black tights with a black cocktail dress and some converse (heals aren’t really my style). As I just finished getting ready the doorbell rang. I thought to myself “Could this really be happening?” but, it was! I ran down the stairs and answered the door; it was the same man that ran up to me in the mall. He looked me up and down and said you look perfect, Michael will love it. I just smiled shyly and said thank you. I got into the limo and we were off. A half an hour later we were at Neverland. It was so beautiful and peaceful but, still full of life. I was getting really nervous. We pulled up to the main house and I got out and walked up to the door and knocked 3 times. A short second later a maid opened the door and said “Welcome Ms. Mariah, Michael is waiting for you in the study”. She walked me there and Michael was sitting on a chair facing the opposite direction. The maid said “Mr. Jackson, Ms. Mariah is here”. He got up out of his chair and turned towards me, he was dressed in a blackish grey suit with a red armband and silky red tie. He just looked at me with a huge smile and twinkle in his eye. He said “You look beautiful and I’m glad you wore comfortable shoes”. I smiled and said “Thank you and you look handsome yourself Michael”, he blushed and said “Thank you”. We walked into the kitchen, sat down, and ate the delicious dinner Michael had prepared for us. We talked and talked about anything and everything. It was so magical to have someone, a man finally understand me. He was sweet and considerate and gave me feedback. After dinner Michael put on some music and asked “Will you dance with me?” I answered “I don’t know how to dance but, I’ll try”. He smiled and said “I’ll help you”, Michael grabbed my hand and grasped me close to his body. Since I don’t know how to dance, he led. It was such an amazing moment. I was dancing with the King of Pop, I almost couldn’t believe it. Then as we got more into it he kissed me gently. He stopped abruptly and asked “Is this okay, I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to” and I answered “Michael, I may have only met you today but, you are the one I’ve been waiting for, of course its okay”. He was so happy, he started kissing me again even more passionately and led me to his bedroom. We got to the bed and Michael pushed me on it and got on top of me. His presence was making me so hot and I could feel that I was making him hot by what was rubbing up against my thighs. He opened my dress and slid it down my body slowly and erotically. Then he ripped the tights of my legs! He liked to trick me and make me experience to sides of him at once. Then I ripped his shirt off to expose his beautiful torso. I licked him from just below his belly button up to his collarbone. I wanted to tease him a bit. He took of his pants to expose his silky red boxers with and enormous cock about to pop out. Michael unclasped my bra and started caressing, licking, nibbling my breasts. I moaned so loud the staff must have heard me, Michael giggled a little because I said “Oops”. He started moving down to my dark, wet place. He licked my essence just once and then put his long digits inside me. Oh my god Michael was amazing! I couldn’t believe this supposedly shy man was handling me like this. I moaned his name over and over again. He said “You like that baby, well there is much more to come!” I just screamed in compliance. I knew this wasn’t a one man show so, I decided to climb on top of Michael and give him a good time as well. I slid off his red boxers and threw them across the room. I moved my hand up and down his extremely large and thick shaft. First slowly and then I got faster. He was loving every second of it. Then I touched the tip of his cock to my mouth he pleaded “Don’t tease me baby!” So because I was nice I started to suck his juicy cock like there was no tomorrow. After a couple minutes Michael got on top of me and said “Are you ready for the ride of your life?” I answered “Show me what you got honey”. He liked that very much! He put just his tip near my slit just to tease me a bit. I pleaded don’t tease so, he let me off easy. Michael entered my wet spot with his massive cock. He was so good. He knew when to go faster and when to slow down. He twisted himself inside me and it hurt so good! Right when I was about to climax he took himself out of me and teased me some more. He entered again and got back into motion. I didn’t want it to stop. We both climaxed and he blew his manly juices in me. After that we were laying on the bed, trying to catch our breath. I rested my head on his chest, while he gently stroked my hair. He was so sweet and caring. I fell asleep on top of him like that. In the morning when I woke up Michael wasn’t there but, he did leave a note on the pillow next to me. It read “Mariah, I know we only met yesterday but, I think you are the women for me and when I look into your eyes I see the love that will build between us.” It was short and sweet. I sat on the bed and cried out of joy because I finally found the man for me who just so happened to be Michael Jackson, The King of Pop.[/size][/size][/size][/siz[/size]
e]
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 1:02 am

also sorry for the crazy font sizes and how things look.... i tried to fix it as best as i could...
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 5:40 pm

mariah702 wrote:
also sorry for the crazy font sizes and how things look.... i tried to fix it as best as i could...

it was still a good meet-n-fuck story w/ or w/o the crazy font size
i loved how u teased him! hilariously sexy
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 6:19 pm

angelpup wrote:
mariah702 wrote:

*hi 5 for the awesome-ness*

Impressive standing ovation
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 6:42 pm

jalisa wrote:
angelpup wrote:
mariah702 wrote:

impressive dancing ovation! this is michael we're talkin about! lol
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 6:43 pm

jalisa wrote:
angelpup wrote:
mariah702 wrote:

Thanks girls! I really appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now I have to think of another story, LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 8:52 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 9:42 pm

xLovelyOnex ur next in line 2 write a story and i kno u will read this story and message soon cuz im a pyschic(actually im a pyscho but same diff)
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 6:02 pm

OMG I love it!!!!! and I completely agree with angelpup, it's a great meet-n-fuck story... excuse my language;)

*Twenty-six thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 6:22 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
OMG I love it!!!!! and I completely agree with angelpup, it's a great meet-n-fuck story... excuse my language;)

*Twenty-six thumbs up*

excuse your language? wat is this, politesville?
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 7:14 pm

angelpup wrote:
lostinparadise wrote:

*Twenty-six thumbs up*

sorry but I'm not too big on cursing.
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 7:48 pm

How are you

Fine Mall Madness Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 9:57 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
angelpup wrote:
lostinparadise wrote:

*Twenty-six thumbs up*

but i am(sometimes)
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 10:16 pm

lostinparadise wrote:

LIKEWISE i don't mind staying in politesville
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 10:41 pm

too bad i do!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 11:16 pm

That's fine, I'm not gonna feel any differently about u because u curse. That would be stupid.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness EmptyFebruary 27th 2010, 5:50 pm

thank u for da respect and letting me have my rite 2 curs(and speel rong)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mall Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Madness   Mall Madness Empty

Back to top Go down

Mall Madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: