Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?

Go down 
+11
Miss.Luv.
MJsLilPYT
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Yuna
no1mjfan88
Cat^^
BadAngelness
jalisa
lostinparadise
xLovelyOne
S.cattered
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

Female Taurus Posts : 56

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Empty
PostSubject: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 6:22 am

Alrighty everyone!
How are you this fine day?
This is now officialy the chatting thread. Talk about anything you want!
Btw, all threads started by me from now on, shall be in purple. Smile

Anyway, what's up? Did you have a good weekend? Got any projects for school coming up?
Anything! Just chat!

Yesterday was my Mummy's birthday, we went out for breakfast and gave her her presents.
Season 1 of Bones and the movie Julie & Julia. We watched it tonight, it's great!
We also tried an African resturant, the food was amazing, if you guys ever get the chance, I would definitely recommend trying African food!

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 8:18 am

Well, Yesterday for me was just another day at my house, nothing too special just same as always, woke up...coffee...computer...my beardie's breakfast lol...
Checking out stuff on youtube, facebook....and made some icons on photoshop yay! lol... I've been watching one of my favorite Tv Series "Dexter" im already in season 3! Though sometimes it gets boring... cuz it never really changes, same people,same story, just different victims 8(
My all time favorite series was one called "Huff" the actor was soo HOT lol (he could be my dad! lol) but ugghh he looked cute
Anyway...

Wait African Food!?! thats a new one! Never heard of that, here where i live we barely have nice restaurants!, it NEVER changes always the same thing, i wish they had different things ¬¬

Ok.. who's next?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 2:54 pm

I have no life plus there's never anything to do around here.

I have to finish writing an essay for school and then I'll be right back, if I don't visit youtube and watch something completely ridiculous first.

How come Dexter's not coming on tv here in the States, that's not fair. I'm jealous xLovelyOne T__T I love that show. Bones too. (Booth is sexy haha).

I would LOVE some African food, you should bring me some S.catteredNow, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 11:28 pm

What is African food?
I have food i don't know about. LOL

yea im excited hopeful i can write a fic soon
cause im on SPRING BREAK BABII

chillin with the fam for now
*they don't like my MJ obsession so i gotta go*

q? for S.cattered when you say African food do you mean like collard greens, fried chicken, mac and cheese or what im so curious LOL like really.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 6:52 pm

jalisa wrote:
What is African food?
I have food i don't know about. LOL

yea im excited hopeful i can write a fic soon
cause im on SPRING BREAK BABII

q? for S.cattered when you say African food do you mean like collard greens, fried chicken, mac and cheese or what im so curious LOL like really.

*burns with jealousy* We've had so many snow days up here, my school lost all but four of our Spring Break days *wails and pounds fists like a 2-year-old*

I think what she means is food from the actual continent of Africa and not soul food Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Icon_biggrin or maybe I'm wrong.
Only S.cattered can tell.
I'm interested to find out if I have food I don't know about too...
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 9:30 pm

African food, as in, from the continent of Africa. lolol.
It was a very nice resturant, and they had lots of different dishes from different countries in Africa.
Next time I go, I'll get a copy of the menu and take a photo for you so you guys can all see what it is. Smile

I'm loving this thread btw. Oh and don't forget guys, feel free to share any photos as well!

Went riding on Sunday. Rookie wanted to say Hi to everyone...

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? DSCN1982

^.^
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 9:33 pm

aw such a pretty horsie ^_^
what kind is he?
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 9:36 pm

Thankyou! ^.^
Rookie is a Standardbred. I'm not sure if he ever did any trot racing, but he can trot at the same speed some of our horses canter. haha.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 9:44 pm

aw is he old or something?
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 9:57 pm

Nah, he's about average age I think. Maybe in his late/mid teens.
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 9:50 pm

Oohh African Food LOL
cool moe dee man

awww a horsey (i like them but I'm scared to ride them again)
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:22 pm

why, what happened?
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:27 pm

S.cattered wrote:
African food, as in, from the continent of Africa. lolol.
It was a very nice resturant, and they had lots of different dishes from different countries in Africa.
Next time I go, I'll get a copy of the menu and take a photo for you so you guys can all see what it is. Smile

I'm loving this thread btw. Oh and don't forget guys, feel free to share any photos as well!

Went riding on Sunday. Rookie wanted to say Hi to everyone...

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? DSCN1982

^.^

HAAII ROOKIE!!! hows DUTCHESS doing!? ^_^ you've gotta send her in a box down to Mexico LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:40 pm

Ok since we can share photos... ill present to you guys my baby girl

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Dsc01610

maybe some of you already know her, but for those of you who doesn't...this is Kahlua my 5 month old Bearded Dragon ^.^
and of course heres my baby boyz
Tyson & Cuco (rip)

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Moto_010

Heres Tyson as a baby (3 months old) and Cuco w/ 12yrs old (he's my moonwalking cat) I took this picture just 3 days before he passed away Sad
I remember i was watching Michael's dvd... and they were laying together, this was the first time EVER that my cat let him sleep by his side! lol Cuco never liked Tyson so much, this was the only day he was like "Ok ill let you sleep here, on MY bed" cuz this was Cuco's bed lol,I miss him so much!

Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:49 pm

aw Jess, I know exactly what you're going thru. I was unresponsive for weeks after Midnight, my cat, died and I absolutely refused to let them get me another one.

No new cat could replace my Midnight. I don't even have a picture of her Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:36 am

Nawww, Jess *hugs*
I'll kidnap Dutchess next time I go riding, and send her to you in a massive box. XD
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:44 am

lostinparadise wrote:
why, what happened?

My aunt took me and my brothers horseback riding once and
I picked the must beautiful horse i had ever seen I mean
it was Gorgeous with a beautiful shiny brown coat

anyway it went crazy while i was on its back (scared me crazy) LOL
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:57 pm

oh gosh, I'm sorry.

I've only ridden a horse once, when I was maybe 10 and it scared me half to death being up so high. I have a fear of falling, not of heights but of falling, wierd right?

Anyway, I love horses just not riding them.
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:53 pm

Scarred for life i guess it doesn't help
that i have a fear of heights (but i love heights at the same time)

i guess its just the edge i get
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:56 pm

S.cattered wrote:
Nawww, Jess *hugs*
I'll kidnap Dutchess next time I go riding, and send her to you in a massive box. XD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! you send me Dutchess and ill send you a baby bearded dragon xD...their tiny when they are babies, so ill put it in a huge box so your mommy cant see it LOL!
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 12:08 am

Aww! I LOVE HORSES TO DEATH!!! even though one of em bit me on my
stomach, and i fell off a pony on mud ¬¬' i still love'em , i dont know
somehow i dont blame the horses, i mean the one that bit my stomach was
sooo skinny, emanciated...the owner had those horses in terrible
conditions Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Icon_mad maybe he was so scared and starving to the
point of confussion, i was wearing a gray shirt with green in the
middle, the poor thing was like "OMG FOOD" *bites my stomach* that
really hurt!, but i still never blame the horse Smile, and the other one was a pony and he was one of those nervous type of horses, and seriously i was WAY too big for the pony's back, and the saddle was 2 loose, and the fell didn't hurt at all cause of my height, i landed on my side, on mud ¬¬' and my dad was so angry at me, cause i was gonna ruin his porche Sad instead of telling me "sorry about your fall dear, gimme a hug" he was like "oh no my porche" *shakes fist* (my dad was pretty mean with me, so for me its not funny)
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 12:18 am

I would never blame that horse for scaring me cuz i laugh
about it now Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Icon_razz and i kno i'll ride another if i ever get another chance

i wish i had a pet i feel so lonely everybody has had at least one Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 8:21 pm

oooh i finnaly got a puppy last year(it was meant 4 my lil sis cuz my parents dont luv me enuff but he is mor mine than hers) his name is Peedie and he is such a lil baby but he's my baby
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 1:18 am

Heres this animations of my Cats Sad i miss them so much... you can see my baby boy adding his sexy paw around Niña's neck LOLOLOL

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Catlove

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Ninaykushy
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 10:12 am

Aww so cute
I have to doggies, Jessie and Stella:
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Dsc00510

Thats Jessie

And this is Stella

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Dsc00010

XD my hand btw...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? Empty

Back to top Go down

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next