Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reunion

Go down 
+2
Cat^^
BadAngelness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 5th 2010, 9:31 pm

The Reunion Borgeois%20regardThe Reunion 070507_milian_400X400
*Phobe with teal eyes
The Reunion Mj-thriller*Michael (duh! haha)

Michael and I have known each other since we were about 3 years old. We were the best of friends, even after he became famous with his brothers and moved to California. We called each other often and wrote to each other. But once, when we were about 15, he called and his voice was changing. It was hilarious to me so he swore not to call me anymore. But we still wrote as much as possible, and that stopped gradually since we were grown and too busy. I haven't spoke to or saw him in over 5 years! But today he is coming to visit me in my Florida home. I'm so excited! He actually called me to tell me the time and place this morning which gave me a little bit of time to get his room ready and myself. I'm now driving to the airport to pick him up and I'm dying of excitement to see my childhood friend but i hope he doesnt think I've changed to much. Right now Im wearing a soft orange tube top(it compliments my teal eyes) with matching headband, white shorts, and flip-flops. My hair is long, red-brown with loose waves. The last time me and Michael were together I had my hair in pigtails and wore a lot of jumpers with striped sweaters. I pull my shades down as I walk in the airport parking lot. The airport has been closed for him personally and it feels so lonely and empty in here. I spot him right away(since he's the only person there). "MMIIIKKEEEEYYYY!!!!!", I scream as I run into his arms. "LIL' MISSY!!!",he screams as he scoops me into his arms and spins me around. "It's been so long. I missed you so much!", I sigh in his embrace. "I know Lil' Missy",he says using his nickname for me,"Turn around and let me see you girl!" He lets go and I give him a slow turn so he can take me in. "Look at how much you've changed! No more pigtails,no more jumpers and sweaters,you are actually wearing something femine by choice? What happened to the little gapped-tooth bouncy tomboy I knew and loved?", he says, playing with my hair. "Shut up! You act like I'm the only one who changed. I mean look at you! No fro, no babyface, you're taller, and whats up with these curls?", I tease his adorable lil curls,"What happened to the sweet little, cutiepie I knew and loved?", I say, playfully punching his arm. We laugh as we go to get his luggage. "Hey Im still cute. I dont know what you're talking about",he says while grabbing his suitcase. "Oh whatever! Let's just go to my house to change, get situated, and pack the basket. We're going to the beach!", I say. "Sure. Race you to the car!!!",he takes off with the suitcase. "Hey no fair!", I whine as I start running too,"you dont even know which car is mine!" "The only car out here silly",he shouts. I catch up to him and pass him, making me the winner of our race.

***Wow. It's been forever since I've seen Phoebe and she has changed so much! For some reason,I never considered that she would grow up physically. I look her over when she passes me to the car. What a body! And I'm not the kind of person who normally thinks this way. Her legs are toned and long. Her hair is long,flowing, and soft. Her smile is perfect and I swear I caught a glimpse of heaven in her eyes. Am I falling for her? I cant be! She is Phoebe, better known as Lil' Missy since she was quite the opposite, my friend since the beggining of time. Her curves are just perfect though. Ugh, I have to shake this off. I roll my suitcase up to her car and put it in the trunk. "How you like my ride?",she smiles at me. "It's so-so",I say while lookin over the interior. She knows I'm pulling her leg and she fakes her pout. It looks so cute on her perfect plump lips. She pulls down her shades and crosses her arms over her nice cleavage. I couldnt help but give in to the look. "Aaaww I'm sorry Lil Miss. It's really nice",I smile and try to get her to look at me. "I'm sorry",I say in a small baby voice. She cracks a smile, "I hate that you know my weak points". "But you still gotta love me!",I say as we drive out the lot. She says nothing. "Right?" Still nothing from her. "You've gotta love me right?",my eyes grow big as she continues to not respond. "C'mon Phoebe. You love me dont you?",I ask worridly. "Of course I do",she says finnaly as she grabs my cheek at a red light,"how can I not lovey-wovey this lil cutie-putuwie baby-waby". She says in her baby-motherly voice and she shakes my cheek furiously. "Hey,hey stop it!!!", I yell. She knows I hated it when people did that to me when I was younger. She laughs as I rub my cheek.

We reach her house and she shows me to my room. "Un pack and get changed to what you're going to wear to the beach. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen packing food",she informs me. "You're not going to change?",I ask. "I already have mine on",she winks and leaves the room. She is wearing her swimsuit under a tube top? Well that put pictures in my head! I hurry and change into my trunk and tshirt and race downstairs to meet her in the kitchen. She was making sandwiches and packing her picnic basket,all while humming a tune. She's like a goddess! I think to myself. I cant fall for her, she's my best friend. I walk up behind her, spoon her,and rest my head on her shoulder. "What are you packing?",I ask. She smells so good. "Let's see. I got fruit,veggies,sandwiches, and salad. Is P,B&J good for you Mikey?",she teases as she runs her fingers thru my hair. "Yes, Lil Missy you know me too well. Do you need any help?" "Well I'm all packed but you can take this to the car while I get the towels",she says. "Okey doke", I say letting her go. She turns around and kisses me on the lips. It was short,sweet,gentle, and it caught me totally off guard. "Thank you Mikey",she says afterword and she walks out the kitchen, leaving me in total shock.***

Michael is sweeter than candy. He offered to help me and since none of my guy friends offer me that I was surprised. In return, I gave him a surprise. A sweet little kiss. But I can tell by his expression that he was taken back and that he felt something in the kiss. Becasue I felt it too. But we cant be together, can we? I mean we are childhood friends. Just friends, right? Oh well. I go get the towels from the linen closet and get in the car with Michael. "Oops I forgot something! Be right back",Michael exclaims as he jumps out the car and rushes in the house. What in the...he comes back with a little box in his hand. "I had got you something from L.A. Just as I promised I would",he hands me the box and grins happily. "Michael you promised me that when we were little",I say with a laugh. He actually remebered that promise? I open the box to a beautiful silver necklace. It had my name on it in teal jewels with 4 little charms: a teddy bear,a microphone,a pair of lips,and an umbrella. "Aaaaaawwwwwww!!!! Michael I'm speechless! Thank you",I hug him as I stare at my new necklace's unique beauty. "Each charm stands for a different memory we shared. All the rainy days and stormy nights we spent together. The dream you helped me accomplish. Our first kiss. The teddy bear I won for you at the carnival that you slept with every night till I moved and you gave it to me so I wouldn't be alone",he whispers in my ear as I turn around and lift my hair for him to put it on. His whispering voice sounded so sexy! It sent shivers down my spine and made me so wet for him. I love the feeling of his hot breath agiainst my neck as he he clasps the necklace. I quickly turn around. "Thank you so much Michael! I love it and I will cherish it forever!",I say as I kiss him again. But this time was a little bit longer and he wasnt surprised. I could tell this one was a little more special because I could feel the sparks.

**I love the feeling of her lips pressed to mine. We kissed a slower, longer kissed this time and it was almost heaven. I wanted to go farther but I know we cant because we are just good friends. I wish I could say that the kiss meant nothing but it sure didnt feel that way. We were silent but happy the whole way to the beach. Both thinking of the kiss and almost nothing else. As we drive up,I see about 4 other cars. "I forgot to mention that my friends are here to and I want you to meet the gang. They've met celebs before so dont worry about them going crazy", Phoebe informs me. I look over to her and she is beaming. I wonder what's shes thinking about. We get out and as I go to the back of the car, she starts undressing! She takes off her shirt and I see she is wearing a strapless bikini top and as she takes off her pants she it wearing matching bikini bottom. I stared at her sexiness. I had to quickly look away because I was afraid she would catch me. "Umm how do you open the trunk?",I try to ask as innocently as possible as she walks over to the back of the car and unlocks the door. I stare at her firm butt in the little swimsuit. "Care to help me unpack the car, Michael?",she says,taking me from my thoughts. I blush and help her unpack. We walk down the beach and I can't stop thinking off her HUGE cleavage in that top. Well that is, until we reach the top of a sand dune. "Hey Phoebe!",shouts a guy from a surfboard. Everyone else was sitting down near the shore and got up to greet us. "Michael, this is Sandra,Colleen,Toni,Myron,Gerald and on the board is Ty. Everyone, this is Michael". I smile shyly at the group and get greeted my high-fives and hugs. I can hear Colleen whisper to Phoebe,"he is hotter in person! I know I promised I wouldnt try to flirt but he is so sexy. Is he single?" I blush. "Phoebe, I'm going to go out for a swim if you need me", I race with Myron out to the water so I wouldnt have to overhear such a humiliating conversation.

Everyone surfed, swam, chatted, ate, and had a great time. We were probably there for at least 5 hours until we played truth or dare. That game changed everything. It was my turn to pick and I picked dare from Colleen. Big mistake. "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with me in that ave over there",she says with a grin. I blush. 7minutes with Colleen? If I had to do that with anyone I would rather it be Phoebe. "Uuummmm do I have to?",I ask desperately. "Its that or truth",Phoebe says. "Then I change my mind and pick truth",I say. Colleen looks upset by my descion. "Colleen just got dissed!",says Ty with a laugh. "Nothing against you Colleen but we just met and I couldnt do that to you. Sorry if you are offened or embarrassed",I try to make up for my mistake as I sit back down nex to Phoebe. "Fine. Is it true that even if you had known me for awhile,you still would rather spend 7 minutes or more in heaven with Phoebe?",Colleen states with her eyes set on Phoebe. I could see a flame of envy and hatred in her eyes. "Wow I can't win with you?",I mutter under my breath. I hear Phoebe giggle and I blush yet again. "We'll just have to find that out won't we Colleen? Since I will be here for awhile",I reply to Colleen,satisfied that I was able to answer truthfully and without hurting her feelings. But she still looked upset and cut nasty looks at Phoebe. "Well I think that's it for a day because I'm pooped!",says Ty as he stretches and yawns,"come on Sandra,darling. I need some help getting to sleep". He laughs as he gets up. We all get up, re-gather our stuff, and pack all the cars.**

Colleen is such a slut! I couldnt believe she had dared Michael to spend 7 minutes with her in a cave. Then she had the nerves to ask him who he'd rather sleep with, her or me. She had embarrassed him real bad, and ended up getting burned when he directly avoided the question. I could've just clawed her eyes out for making a fool out of all of us! And now Michael is over there apoligizing and saying bye. He comes back to my car and yawns. "Well that was fun but I'm pooped out!",he says gigling. I was cross at Colleen so all I could do was give him a fake smile. "What's wrong Lil Missy?",he can tell a fake smile when it comes to me. He just knows me too well. "Nothing. Let's just go home",I pull out the parking lot. The trip home was a silent one. When we got home I tell Michael, "I'll be in the shower, if you need be babe", and I go take a shower and cry my eyes out. When I get out the shower and get dressed Michael knocks on my door. "Are you decent?",came his voice from the other side of the door. "Yes. Come in", I answer while getting under covers. "Just came to say goodnight",Michael says cheerfully. "Ok, goodnight", I say, crossing my arms. I was still angry at him. He dives in my bed and looks up to me with those puppy-dog eyes."What's wrong Lil Missy? Tell me the truth. Is this about that one girl?",he asks. "Colleen?" "Yeah that creepy-pervy chick. Is it about her and the truth or dare?" I look down at my hands in my lap. he scoots up in the bed till he is next to me with his arms on my shoulders. "Forget her. Ok? I know you were embarrassed but I'm sorry",he says rubbing my arms. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Look. I know you're tired and I am too so let's just drop this and go to bed ok, Lil Missy?",he whispers in my hair. Gawd that feels so good and he sounds so sexy! "Yeah, you're right. Nighty-night Mikey",I sa as I lay down and he gets out the bed. "Nighty-night Lil Missy",he smilles as he walks to the door. "No goodnight kiss?",I shoot up in the bed. He pauses and turns around. "Really, Lil Missy?",he says. I reach my arms out for him like a little girl and poke my lips out in my favorite pout. He walks toward me unsurely and I wrap my arms around his neck. I press my lips against his and kiss him goodnight. Just as I predicted, we started kissing longer and a bit more passionate. I open my mouth and suck his bottom lip. He starts leaning over me and kissing open mouthed. We finnaly break the kiss. "G'night baby!",I say as I turn off my lamp so he has to find his way to the door in the dark.

Michael and Colleen were walking down the bech where they began kissing. They fall on the soft sand and start having hot sex right there in front of me. What about me? I thought you loved me. Why would I love you Phoebe? Michael asked. Ignorant little missy will never be a mrs! haha, laughs Colleen. I scream. I wake up in the middle of the night screaming. Michael runs in the room and I turn on my lamp. "Phoebe what's wrong? I heard screaming and you're shaking",he asks concerned. "It was just a nightmare",I say in a low voice so I can calm myself. "I'll sleep in here with you so you dont have any more nightmares, ok? I'll protect you like I did when we were little",he says as he gets under the covers with me. Before I could protest, he kissed my forehead and turned out the light. I was stunned but too tired to really care. I fall fast asleep in his arms, cradled to his nake chest.

I wake up at the same time as Michael, and on his chest. I stretch and yawn. "Mmmmornin Lil Missy",he yawns and smiles at me. I smile back at him. He looks so sweet and iresistable. And the fact that he slept shirtless and we are still in bed is starting to turn me on. I roll off him before I do something risky. "Time to get up",I say."No good morning kiss?",he teases. "Nope!",I say as I rush to the bathroom. I think I'm really falling for this childhood friend of mine. I get ready and dressed in something simple so he wouldnt get the feel I was flirting. I wore a loose black tank and baggy red sweatpants. I got to the kitchen where Michael is ready and fixing cereal. "Alpha-Bits! Hope I don't choke this time",he jokes about the skit he did with his brothers on their show a few years back. I had watched it and called him later about how funny I thought it was. I laughed with him,"hope not". I get a bowl out for some cereal and try to get the box. "Hey I'm reading it!!",he cries and snatches it back. I pout at him. "Well boo on you!" I leave the kitchen so he can finish. I decide to go to the backyard and swing in my hammock. As soon as he sees me he runs up to me. "Whatcha' doin' Lil Missy?",he says as he climbs in with me. "Oh so I can't eat with you but you can lay with me?",I say half serious, half giggling. "Awww. I'm sorry but I had to read the back comics",he says as he kisses my fake pout. "No, my eating is more important than your reading of the comics that will always be there",I say. I push him off the hammock to get back at him. "Whoa!",he says falling on the grass. "Hey hey! No need to get physical! Fiesty little woman!",he says as he rubs his abdomen. I pout again. "I'm grown and I'll be as fiesty as I want to be!",I say while going back into the house. "And I'm not little!" I pretend to storm off. "Awww, c'mon Lil Missy. I know you're faking. So what are we going to do today?",he says coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. He puts his head on my shoulder. "Well, Toni is hosting a pool party today",I say as I rub his hair and look for another bathing suit in my room. "We'll be leaving soon so go get ready",I slap his cheek on my shoulder for emphasize. "Ouch! Alright enough with the hurting me. You know I'm fragile",he teases as he races out the room to get ready. I roll my eyes. I can't imagine what's going to happen at this party, with Michael, anything can happen.

**I run to my room giggling at Lil Missy Phoebe. I can be so mean in a lighthearted way. But she, unlike most other people,only pretend to be offened and upset. It's so fun. I go get put on my trunks and a t-shirt and rush downstairs to see her. When I see her in the living room, she is in a little orange bikini with a bra that ties in the back and the bottoms were thongs. I immediatly blush as I try to hide my hard-on. Her long hair was put up in two ponytails, like a little girl. Once I got my manhod undercontrol, I speak "hey ready to go yet?" "Ummm, yea but let me find my cover-up first. Where did I put it?",she only glances at me and resumes her search. "What does it look like?",I ask wanting to help. "It's like a blue and yellow scarf",she searches under the coffeetable. I spot the scarf in the seat cushion of the couch. "Like this?",I protrude the scarf. "Yes! Thank you Michael!",she runs over to me and grabs the scarf. She kisses my cheek softly. "Cmon let's go now",she cheerfully skips to her car. I follow her but I swear I'm recieving mix signals from her. We drive to her friends house and meet everybody in the backyard. Everyone seemed to be having fun together but then I notice that we sorta separated into 2 groups: girls vs. guys. The guys started playing truth or dare. Since Colleen wasn't there I wasn't worried. Until I heard their dares. From pushing a girl into the pool,flashing,pantsing, and de-braing the girls,to drinking 14 shots of lemon juice straight,peeing on the grass, and randomly canonballing, these guys were really tricky. I liked some of the dares but some seemed pretty mean. I wanted a dare because no one really had a question for truth since mostly dare was chosen. When I chose dare I could see Ty,the guy who dared me, grin devlishously. "I dare you to go and seriously make out with Phoebe,while de-braing her. I'm sure hers is the easiest one to come off",he says and I hear Myron laugh. I blush uncontrolably. I look back at her having fun with her girls. I can't do something that mean and humiliate her like that. "Do I have to?",I whine. "That or an outdoor swirly while nude",Ty says. They had already told me what that was and I think that was scarier than what I was about to do. "Fine",I get up and walk slowly towards her. A roar of cheers come from behind me. I can't believe I was about to do this.

As I approach her, she turns around to face me. Those sexy teal eyes,that bikini top that would soon reveal her perfectly huge breasts, her beautiful smile. I am going to regret ever hurting like this fo the rest of my life. "Hey Mikey!",she was so happy until I ruined her party. I lean toward her and whispered,"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me for what I'm about to do, Phoebe". She wasn't able to question what I meant because I shoved my tongue into her warm, minty mouth. I deep throat kiss her and I can tell she was surpised, but much to my own surprise, she starts kissing me back! I continue kissing and my trembling hands reaches for her back. I reach for her bikini top sting and yank it loose. It drops off and I look down. She gasps and covers herself, breaking our kiss. Her breast were simply gorgeous! Even though I only had a glimpse of their busty beauty. She blushes crimson and looks at me in horror of the humiation I just put her through. "I'm so sorry, Phoebe!" I say as Ty comes up behind her and grabs her bra from the ground. She could barely cover herself with her arms and she tried to get it back without showing evreyone her femine side I just stood there like an idiot while Ty teased her into tears for 8 minutes. He was a foot over her and he tried to get her to jump for the top. It took me awhile to process what was being done to her but when I did I acted fast. I yanked off my shirt and put it on her for cover then I followed her into house,where she fled crying. She sat on the couch with her face cupped in her hands. I sit near her and try to comfort her. "Michael how could you do this to me? Get off of me you douchebag!!!Leave me alone!",she screams as she tries to push me away. "I'm so sorry Phoebe. I didn't mean to hurt you or get you humilated like you did. I didn't know that Ty was going to tease you like that. I'm really sorry Phoebe",I say. She won't hear any of it and she runs into another room. I follow her and barely stop her from locking me out. "Michael, leave me alone!!!",she steadily screams at me. I step in the room and lock the door behind me. I cup her cheek with my hand and kiss her softly and deeply like earlier. She tries to back away but I won't let her break my kiss. I back her into a wall and she has no escape. A little moan escapes from her lips as I tongue her deeply, exploring her mouth, and tasting every last part. She tastes so good, even when angry. When I retract my lips from hers, I aplogize again and take her hands to my waist. "What are you doing now?",she asks nervously. Planting one more, gentle kiss on her soft lips, "fair is fair", I make her hands drop my trunks before her. She gasps again as she stares at my soft manhood for 5 good minutes. She is speechless. I smile and kiss her again. I then pick up trunks and she still looks stunned. As I turn to leave she stops me. "Wait! I looked at yours longer than you did mine. After all, fair is fair",she lifts her shirt but I don't look down. Instead I stare in her eyes. "Michael, c'mon. It is fair,"she says as she walks closer. I couldn't help it anymore and I looked down. Oh God they are magnificent! Another part of me seems to think so too. "Uhhh,I think we should go back to the party now",I say as I quickly turn so she wouldn't see my erection. "Umm, I'll be there in a few minutes, Mikey. I have some clothes here that I want to change into",she says as she walks to the closet. I look at her and shrug. "Oh, Michael? Can you lock the door behind you, sweetie? Much appreciated",she doesn't look back at me as she starts sorting through clothes. I'm just glad she isn't upset anymore.**

Once he leaves the room, I let out a big sigh. That was so hot yet strange and I still don't know what to think of it. He embarrassed me but he sure did make up for it. I am still in shock at the fact that he would make me drop his own trunks! Not to mention he was huge even though he was still soft. I change into a tank and bermuda shorts and lay on the bed. Well this is going to be one freaky relationship. If you can consider it that. I get up slowly and go back to the party. I sit outside with the other girls and we chat and sip lemonade. We were out there for awhile when Toni hatches a plan to get back at Ty. I agree to it. Ever since Sandra introduced us to him, he has hit on every girl. He became friends with the guys so even after their break up, he still hung out with us. We go back in the house and sit in the living rooom with the guys. "Ty, we have something to show you but we have to be all alone first",I say sexily in his ear. "Everybody out!!!!!",Ty calls. The rest of the guys leave and I glance at Michael who looks a bit hurt and stunned. I wink and put a finger to my lips. He smiles as he leaves. Toni sneaks up behind Ty with a blindfold. "So ladies, what did yall wanna show me?",he says slyly with a grin. "We lied",I smile as Toni blindfolds him, Sandra handcuffs his hands to a chair, and I tie his legs together. "What the HELL??!?!!?",Ty yells at the sudden bondage. "What are yall doin to me? Phoebe?" "Gag him T!",Sandra says. "My pleasure Sandy!",she gags him with a sock and duct tapes his mouth. We lift the chair and carry him outside and lock him in the shed. "You dirty bastard!",I yell as we walk back to the house.

I go get Michael and the boys from the game room. "Cmon, Michael lets go home",he looks at me, questioning where we put Ty. "Ummm where's-",I cut him off. "I'll explain later, but let's go cause I'm tired". It's dark outside as we drive back home. As soon as we get there, I lay on the couch, exhausted. He stares at me. "What?",I ask. "What?",he repeats and smiles. I cock my head to the side, confusingly. He laughs and goes into the kitchen. I swear, Michael can be so weird and random at times. I lay my head back down and watch some tv. Michael soon comes in with a bowl of popcorn. He sits it on the coffee table and pushes my feet off the couch and replaes them with his. "Hey!",I sit up, cross my arms, and pout. He laughs, "c'mon Lil Missy. You can lay up here with me". I crawl to him and snuggle in his arms. "So?",he asks. "What?",what is he talking about? "What happened to Ty? You said you would tell me",he says. I fold my hands on his chest and lay on them. "Not now baby",I whine,"I'm tired and I don't feel like talking about that son of a bitch". "Hey you told me you would tell me! Now please tell me",he pleaded. "Ugh! Fine! We tied him up and hid him in the shed. Thats it. Now let's just watch some tv and take a nap, ok?"I say sleepily. He was stunned. I lay my head down. He doesn't question me, instead he turns on the cartoons. I was sleep in no time, napping on Michael. It felt like only 2 seconds when I hear the phone. "Shhhh",coos Michael as he rubs my head and picks up the phone,"go back to sleep darling. I gotcha". Hearing that relaxed me so I tried to fall asleep but I could feel Michael talking to whoever he is on the phone with. "Quincy, I can't come back to L.A. any sooner than when I already told you. No, I dont remember when that is exactly because I've benn pretty busy lately. What do you mean go check? I'm in the middle of something right now. Uummm, thats none of your buisness!",he snapped at the person on the other end. "You want me to leave how early?!?!? Are you joking? But I was supposed to be here a month!",he shoots up so quick I nearly fall off. "Ooops. Sorry,Phoebe. Umm, you better go on ahead to bed. You look really tired",he says sweetly with the reciever to his chest. "No, thanks. I think I'll stay up a little longer with you",I smile at him and rub his legs. I can tell he is getting turned on. "So who's on the phone?" "Uh, no one important. If it was important than he'll call me back later", he says the last part in the receiver and hangs up. I smile at him sweetly. "What?",he asks. I reallly want him to tell me who was on the phone and what happened. "Michael you know I'd tell you anything and everything, right?" "Yes, and this is about...what exactly?",he seems so lost. "Tell me who you were on the phone with. I know it was important. Plus, sooner or later I'm going to find out", I say. I glare at him until he finnaly cracks. "Ok. That was Quincy and he says he wants me to cut my vacation short 3 weeks to go finish working on my album. I'm sorry baby",he says while looking down. I am so shocked, I could cry. I dont say anything at first, afraid if I open my mouth my tears will fall. I gulp them down, for now anyways. "Well, at least it's for a good purpose. I mean it's not like you're leaving me and our new relationship for something stupid like a press conference. I understand why you have to go. And who knows, maybe this album will be huge worldwide. It's late, I'm going to go take a shower and head on to bed ok? Night",I say without looking at him. I try to get up quickly so I could leave and he wouldn't see me cry but he ont let me. "Baby, please",he cries as he grabs my arm. I stop and look at the rug. "Look at me." Tears sting my eyes but I wont allow him to see me like this twice in one day. "Phoebe, please look at me",he stands up next to me and cups my face in his hands. Tears start streaming down my face. I look up at his sweet, loving eyes. It's too much for me. "Baby, I'm sorry. I really want to say here with you but-" "Michael, I know and I understand ok? It's still going to be hard. Let's just make this a week to remeber",I reassure him with a weak smile. He kisses me but it only makes this situation worse. I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I cry in the shower as I hear his voice trying to comfort me. This is way too much for me.

**I feel as if I just murdered a person. That is twice that I've hurt her today. Twice! The first time was easier for me to make up for but this time I doubt she'll forgive me. We were barely reunited yesterday and now we will be saying goodbye in less than a week. And we are actually in a realtionship now! I love her too much to let us part like this yet again. I don't even know when we'll meet again. I've got to do something for her. She is my one true love. I can't lose her again and I won't. I hear her crying in the shower so I take her keys and the phonebook and go to her car. I look up a list of local jewlers and find one that is close. I really love Phoebe and I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I drive off thinking how happy she will be once she finds out.

When I come back to her house, I hear music playing from her bedroom. All of a sudden I chicken out and go hide the box in my suitcase. I slip into my pj's and hope she didnt notice my absence. I walk into her room and see her laying in her bed, mindlessly running her fingers over the necklace I bought her. The music playing was one of my songs from my last album, Off The Wall. She actually listens to my music? And of all the songs on there, she listens to I Can't Help It. "How cheesy! It fits perfectly with my feelings right now",I joke. She turns and looks at me. She had her hair in two low pigtails, like she used to. She looked sweeter than all the candy in the world. "I know right? And the guy who sings it is even cheesier",she laughs. "Nuh uh! I would blame the writer, not the singer. The writer came up with the cheese",I say as I sit with her in the bed. "Hey! I happen to like the songs Stevie writes. It's just this guys voice that makes it so cheesy. Why did I pay cheddar for this swiss?", she throws. "Ok now I'm a little offended",I say faking a hurt look. "Awww! Did Mikey's feeling's get hurt?", she coos. I nod my head and pout. "Let me kiss it and make it better, then." She places a kiss on my lips. Like our friendship, the kiss started off gentle and got more and more passionate and hot. Her tongue danced with mine so divine and in tune with the music. Then she shot it halfway down my throat, like I did to her earlier. I couldnt help but moan in the kiss. My hands somehow found their way into her lap where they began rubbing her sweet thighs up and down all the way from her knees to her hot spot. A feeling of lust was starting to take over so I break the kiss. "Whew! Damn you are one great kisser!",I exclaim as I try to regain the taste of her mouth. It tasted like carmel. "Were you eating something before I came in?" She smiles and nods her head. "Are you going to tell me what it was?" She shakes her head no. "Well than I have no choice, but to tickle you!!!" I pounce on her and tickle her sides. We laugh so hard tears are coming. "Stop it Mikey!",she screams. I stop and just look down at her and for a moment, I see the same little girl I used to play with, the one I fell in love with. I shake it off and she looks up at me with concern. "Random flashback, Lil' Missy",I explain. She rolls her teal eyes. I just laugh and climb off of her and under the covers. She turns off the light and lays her head on my chest. "Night, night. I love you Michael",she says kissing my cheek. "I love you to Lil Missy",I sigh as I drift off to sleep.**

I wake up hearing Michael singing some song in the shower. What the heck is he doing in my shower? I sneak out of bed and sit outside the bathroom door. I always did love his voice. "Reaching out, into the nightime. The city winks a sleepless eye. Hear her voice, shake my window. Sweet seducing sighs." I hear him sing so sweetly. I'm going to miss that voice. I get off the floor and go get something to eat since I wasn't able to yesterday. Michael comes into the kitchen right after I finish eating. "Morning Lil' Missy!",he says cheerfully. He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. "Morning sweetie. Someone is in a happy mood today. Can I make it better?",I ask as I scratch his hair. "How do you want to do that?" "I was thinking we go to an amusement park and race go karts, like the good ol' days",I smile. "I like that idea",he says in my neck. I moan at the feeling of his lips and breath. I didn't want the feeling to stop. I wanted it to go further. "Cmon, you need to go get dressed",he says as he smacks my butt. "Hey, hey! I'm going, geez!",I say rubbing my backside. "What a turn on!",he bursts out laughing. I wiggle a little and back it up on him. "Whoa there baby. Get that thing away unless you want me to take it",he teases. "Please, Mike. You are too innocent and shy to do that",I tease back. I slap my ass again on his front. I feel something poking me. He grabs my hips. "Are you sure about that? I might have a side that you haven't seen before. I bet you would like to see it, huh?",he says in a husky voice. I gasp at his sudden sexy side. "Do you want to see my other side baby?", I nearly melt in his arms as he sexily taunts me. I am putty in his hands, and I want to be played with. "Mmmm yes Michael",I moan. I turn around and he picks me up. He places me on his boner and kisses my neck. "I want you so bad right now. I've wanted you for awhile now." "Me too baby. I want you to make sweet love to me, Michael. But can you give it to me?",I reply sexily. His boner grows bigger and harder. He bites his lip. "You know I can give it to you!" He takes me to my bedroom. "The real question is, can you take this heat?",he says as he lays me on the bed.

I take off my shirt and my pajama shorts while he takes off his shirt and pants. We are on the bed. He's on top of me just taking in the sight of my body in nothing but my silk panties. "Do you know how beautiful you are, my love? Looking at you right now, I see the true beauty of God's creations. Let me take you to that sweet place called ectasy so you can see what I do when I look at you",he whispers in my ear. I'm so wet I don't know how much more I an take! "Mmmm, baby! Take me there. I want to see it, tenderoni",I moan. He kisses my jaw-line, down my neck, futher down my collerbone, all the way down to my breasts. He kisses around the whole left breast before putting my pert peak in his mouth. He sucks it tenderly, but with force. "Oohhhhh!",I moan as I feel him suck harder on my breast while thumbing the other. He then switches breasts. I arch my back. How long has he been horny? He looks up at me and smiles at my reactions. He kisses my body from my breasts to my spot. "You are so beautiful, Phoebe. I'm going to give it to you good, like you deserve",he says as he places one delicate kiss on my waiting entrance. I gasp as chills run up my body from his brave move. He rubs my spot. "Mmmmm, how did you get so wet baby? I need to know what I did so I can do it again",he says sexily. "Keep talking to me the way you do baby. I love your dirty talk",I moan as he starts slipping his fingertips inside. He put his whole 1st finger in me and starts working it inside. I gasp and moan at all the movements. It feels like heaven and he hasn't even put his dick in yet!

**I start moving my fingers faster in her, causing her moans to grow louder. Her moans are music to my ears. I keep the pace and add another finger. She grabs my hair as I do so. I can tell she is getting close. Her orgasm is written all over her face. Gawd she's so sexy! I can do her all day, and if she wants to, I definately will!!! She climaxes on my fingers with a sweet moan and I take my fingers out. They are covered with her sweetness. I lick them clean. She tastes as good as she looks and feels. I almost have an orgasm thinking of her sweetness but I know she's waiting for me to take her there. "Are you ready for it, baby?",I ask in a husky tone. Sex, for some reason, does that to my voice, I guess. It goes from soft-spoken to husky in a matter of minutes. "Yes", she manages out. I can tell she is frightened by the thought of this, but she wants it as badly as I do. This must be her first time as well. I get on top of her and postion myself at her entrance. I stare into her sex-craved teal eyes and start pushing myself in her. She moans in ectasy. I go slow and deep. I grunt at her tightness. "Oh damn baby! You feel so warm and tight",I groan. I bite my lip as I start picking up the pace. "Aaahhh baby! It feels so good! I want you to go faster, baby",she moans. I grab her hips and start grinding faster. She moans louder than before. Her moans only make me go faster. "Tell me how it feels baby",I moan in her ear. "Ohhhhh, I love it! Mmmmm, ohhh, it feels so good baby! Aaaahhhhhhhh",she screams.

I was getting close and I can tell by her screams of pleasure that she was, too. "Mmmm, I'm cumming baby!",I yell as I start reach my peak. She grabs my hair and pulls as she feels me fill her up with my love juice. As I thrust one final time, she has a mind-blowing orgasm. It rocks the whole bed. I grab unto the sheets and we cry out together in pleasure. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH MICHAEL!",she yells as she claws my back. "Baby, I love you so much!",I tell her, out of breath from our first shared passion for each other. I pull myself out of her and stare into her eyes. I swear, it's like looking into heaven. "I love you too, Michael",she says weakly with a smile. We are sweating everywhere and the scent of our love-making fills the room. I give her one last passionate kiss and look back into her eyes. There are tears in them. "What's wrong, Phoebe? Did I hurt you, baby?",I ask as I touch her there softly. "No. It was perfect. You were perfect. I've always imagined my first time with you, and well, here we are",she laughs,"I knew it would be beautiful. But I didn't expect it to be like this." I smile at her again. "I did." "Aww baby, you are just too sweet sometimes. I don't deserve you. I didn't deserve this either",she blushes. "Don't say that baby! You deserve better than me. You deserve the best possible. If anything, I don't deserve you, Phoebe",I say honestly. This is the most perfect woman I ever laid eyes on, I can't find a flaw and I've known her forever. I brush a piece of hair off the side of her face. "Well I sure didn't know sex would be so tiring",she says while trying not to doze off. I pull the covers over us and smile at her. She sleeps so peacefully. I can't believe this amazing piece of woman just had sex with me!**

5 hours
I wake up alone in the bed. Where did Michael go? I get up and throw my pj's on and go look for Michael. It's nighttime outside and Michael is outside in my hammock. He had lit up the candles I have out there. He was humming to himself as he rocked in the hammock. I smile at him. I can't believe we just gave up the cookies together. It was so wonderfully perfect. I walk outside and find it's a little chilly. "Hey, baby",I coo. He looks up at me. "Hey Lil Missy. I see you finnaly decided to wake up. Come lay down with me, baby",he says. I lay down next to him and prop myself with my elbow. He does the same and looks at me. "So, how was I?",he asks in a concerned tone. "Oh, Michael, you were so good! Indescribable almost",I say. I notice his eyes light up at my compliment. "I swear I saw heaven when I saw you. You are simply divine",he says as he rubs my thighs. Is he trying to start something? Already? "I loved that feeling baby. I don't want the feeling to stop, ever." He gets up and comes in front of me. He drops to one knee. "Phoebe Karina Smith, I love you. Body, mind, and soul. I want to be with you forever. You are my one true love, always have been, always will. Will you do me the pleasure of marrying me?",he asks as he takes out a little black box. Tears of joy sting my eyes as he opens it and places a beautiful ring on my finger. "Oh my gawd, Michael", I say breathlessly. I can only stare at the ring. "Well?", he persists me to answer his question. But I am mesmerized by the ring. Marry him? Michael Jackson, my friend since I was 3 years old? I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but there is something that is sort of wrong about it. I am so torn with my emotions. His face goes to one of pure joy and love to one of deep sadness. I'm starting to get dizzy. I'm so overwhelmed with happiness and confusion and love for this guy,it's more emotion than I can take. I start seeing stars. Then all I see is black as I feel myself fall back in the hammock.

I wake up to water being sprayed on my face. "Oh, thats cold!",I sit up. Michael sits in front of me on the hammock with a spray bottle and a smile."About time you wake up baby",he jokes as he sprays me again. "Oh shut up! You're lucky I love you, Michael, or else your face would've met my foot by now",I laugh. "Are you ever going to answer question or am I just going to have be a depressed lonely bachelor for the rest of my sad -",he refers to the earlier question but I cut him off. "Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes! I love you so much Michael, I want to be with you forever",I say. I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up. "Yes?",he is beaming brighter than the sun. He picks me up high in the air and twirls me around. "Yes, Michael!",I shriek into the heavens above. I pull his face to mine for a mind-blowing kiss to our future together. He lays me ack down on the hammock and climbs in next to me. We hold hands and watch the sun come up. "I love you past the ends of the earth, Phoebe. I can't wait to make you my bride",Michael says as he kisses my neck. "Yea I can't wait either but when can we get married? You're leaving tomorrow?",I ask as I return his kisses. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I getto stay for the full month! Just like we planned! And you're going to come live with me until we plan the perfect wedding for the perfect bride." "Awww baby! I'm so glad you finnaly came to visit. Who knew we would go from visiting old friends to fiance'?",I smile at him. This is only the beginning of our wonderful, strange, fairly-hard, and somewhat humourous relationship.
The Reunion 482686 ]THE END

Last edited by angelpup on June 28th 2010, 4:35 pm; edited 50 times in total (Reason for editing : FINISHED!!!)
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 8th 2010, 9:06 am

wow
awesome!
you HAVE to write more!
seriously!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:33 pm

aaawww thanx im tryin
it might need a sequel tho
we'll see
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 7:53 pm

probably not
cuz i cant seem to finish this 1
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 6:14 am

*eye twiches*
you..
better...
o.O
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 11:54 am

ok ok!
calm ur balls damn
im tryin!
didya see the pics?
u likey?
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 1:48 pm

uh huh
me likey ^^
NOW FINISH IT!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 1:58 pm

iight iight!
get ur panties out of a bunch will ya?

damn!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 1:59 pm

xDD
lol i just reallly like this fic
NOW GET MOVINGGG
xDDDD
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 3:20 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
my post didnt save!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 3:22 pm

WHAT?
wait you wrote more
and it didnt save...
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 4:59 pm

it didnt save so now i gotta rewrite!
oh noes!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 24th 2010, 7:24 pm

still updating and makein sure it saved
@ least i finnaly got up 2 the sex part
not the actually
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 24th 2010, 8:30 pm

The Reunion Icon_exclaim PEEN The Reunion Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyMay 24th 2010, 10:27 pm

im sorry!
im tryin my best
between skool, hw, my 2 sis, my laziness, and my blackouts in my mind itz hard 2 finish
compared 2 the others cuz i didnt hav as many problems
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyJune 1st 2010, 7:25 pm

i got 2 da sex part!
yeaz me!
Jello is great.

hahaha
xoxoAngelpup
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyJune 5th 2010, 11:01 pm

IM FINNALY FINISHED!!!!
WHOOHOOS
ENJOY!
JELLO!
Back to top Go down
MJ'sStar

MJ'sStar

Female Virgo Posts : 27
Location : Climbing Michael's giving tree. Might be a while....its a very big tree! ;)

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyJune 10th 2010, 10:04 am

I loved this!
Romantic and sexy and I just love it!

everyone here are such amazing writers

I wish I could write...
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyJune 10th 2010, 11:43 am

MJ'sStar wrote:
I loved this!
Romantic and sexy and I just love it!

everyone here are such amazing writers

I wish I could write...

agreed, but you can write Mjstar Smile I believe you can.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyJune 10th 2010, 10:29 pm

i believe u can rite MJstar
i used 2 think the same, so did Cat, and probably evrybody else on this sexy damn site at 1st
just believe
plus u gotta have sum imagination if u on this site
not 2 mention any dreams u might have about Mr.Sexy
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyJune 13th 2010, 2:07 am

wow fantastic fic angelpup!
you girls gotta stop killing me! (seriously DONT STOP I LOVE IT!)

and Keiko honey, give it a shot, you never know you might be great at it! The Reunion Icon_biggrin

And yes jello (or jelly as us kiwis call it) is great! XD
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyJune 15th 2010, 1:57 pm

haha i love the silly kiwis
jello is awesome-est-er-ing-ly good
im tryin 2 post a sequel but itz goinna take awhile cuz im booked 4 awhile
get almost no free internet time
but im tryin
do not read my sequel, Trusting You, until I put FINISH under it
i dont want yall 2 b dyin all over here from waitong 4 an unfinished story
id rather u die from readin the whole thing cuz i care
hahaha The Reunion Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
MJ'sStar

MJ'sStar

Female Virgo Posts : 27
Location : Climbing Michael's giving tree. Might be a while....its a very big tree! ;)

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:35 am

Well I do have an imagination and I do have sexy dreams about Michael. Maybe I should try.

a sequel yay! The Reunion 143919

I promise not to read it yet
*waits patiently*
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion EmptyJune 18th 2010, 11:44 am

thank u very mych
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness