Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexpected Romance Part2

Go down 
+2
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Cat^^
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Unexpected Romance Part2 Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 2:49 pm

Sorry guys, I had to make another topic thingy because the orginal was getting too long.
Anyway here ya go:
Chapter 7:

After putting the girls to bed on Tuesday night, Lily went into the living room to watch a movie. During the opening credits, her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Lily,” the caller greeted. “It’s Sean,” the girls’ father said.

“Um, hi, Sean. The girls are already asleep.”

“That’s alright. I was just calling to ask if they could spend the weekend with me. Sophia and I wanted to spend some more time with them before the wedding.”

Lily groaned silently. Sophia was Sean’s fiance and she was not fond of her, and certainly not fond of the idea of her being the girls’ future stepmother. Lily blamed her for her split with Sean, even though they didn’t even get together until two years after they broke up. It was always obvious she had a thing for Sean and did her best to cause drama between them.

“Well, I was planning on taking them somewhere this weekend, but I’m sure they’d love to see you. They do miss their daddy. If you can come pick them up before five o’clock on Friday, then it’s alright with me.”

“Yeah, I get off work at three o’clock; I’ll stop by right after. We’ll take them to school on Monday morning too, if that’s okay?”

“Yeah, that’s fine.”

It was Friday afternoon and Lily was home alone in her studio painting; lost in her own world. She had just sent the girls off with their dad and was now waiting for Michael to arrive. When she called to accept his invitation, he had insisted on picking her up. Well, him and his driver.

“Hello?” his deep voice came through the receiver sounding somewhat annoyed.

“Hey, Michael, it’s Lily,” she said, twirling her hair with her finger absentmindedly, wondering if her calling was the reason he sounded annoyed.

His tone instantly brightened. “I’ve been waiting for your call! So, tell me. Have you decided to grace Neverland with your presense this weekend?” he quizzed.

Lily couldn’t help but smile at how hopeful he sounded. “Actually, yes, I have. But unfortunately my girls won’t be able to come. Their dad wanted to see them this weekend and they don’t get to see him very often, so I had to say yes.”

“That’s too bad; I was looking forward to meeting them,” the disappointment was noticeable in his voice. “They’ll have to come some other time then.”

“Already planning my next visit, are we?” she teased.

“Of course,” he said quickly and laughed. “Hey, I actually have to get going, I have somewhere to be. But I’ll call you later tonight or tomorrow, okay? Oh, and my driver and I will pick you up on Friday.”

A knock on the door jolted Lily from her out of her private world. “It’s open, come in,” she shouted from the little room, unwilling to tear herself away from her current creation. The door opened a second later and she heard soft footsteps on the carpet. “I’m in here, the room at the end of the hallway,” she told him.

Michael smiled as soon as he entered the room. “Hey there,” he greeted her.

Lily smiled back. “Hey,” she greeted him back. “Sorry I didn’t come to the door,” she apologized. “I couldn’t seem to pull myself away from this,” she said, motioning towards the canvas in front of her.

He turned his attention from her to the work in progress. “Wow!” he gasped. “That is… that’s beautiful, Lily!”

“Thank you. It was inspired by your beach house,” she admitted, looking at the beach scene in front of her; the ocean crashing against a wall of rocks.

Michael looked around the room at the countless paintings on the wall and on the floor. Portaits of two small children, whom he assumed were Sunniva and Grace; abstract paintings with such bright and bold colors that you could lose yourself in them trying to decipher what exactly it was that the artist was thinking while painting them; scenes from nature that made you feel like you were right in the middle of them. They all left him in complete awe.

“All of these are yours?” he asked.

Lily put down her brush and covered her painting palette. “Yeah,” she answered. “What do you think?”

“They’re absolutely breathtaking. Every single one of them. Are the two children your daughters?”

“Thank you,” she accepted his compliment, trying not to blush. “Yeah,” she said with a smile on her face and pride in her eyes. “Those are my babies.”

“They’re beautiful.”

“Yeah, I definitely think so.”

“I think I might have to beg you to paint me something. I’m not kidding when I say this, I think your paintings are some of the best I’ve ever seen.”

“Wow, thank you for saying that. And I would love to do a painting for you.”

His eyes twinkled. “I’m going to hold you to that,” he promised.

Looking down at her clothes and frowned, realizing she had gotten paint on her shirt and would have to change. “Looks like I have to change clothes. Please, make yourself comfortable. I have some fresh lemonade on the kitchen counter, if you’d like?”

“No, I’m fine,” he assured her. “Not going to let me see your bedroom?” he teased.

“What, are you going to help me pick out a new outfit to wear?” she half-joked. She was slightly curious what he might pick out if he did.

“I could lend my assistance, yes.”

She couldn’t help but smile. “Well, then. In that case, I suppose you can see my room.” Lily grabbed his hand and led him down the hallway and into her bedroom. Once inside, she dropped his hand and walked over to her closet to search for a new outfit.

Michael stayed in the doorway, staring at all of the photographs on the walls. Most of them were of Sunniva and Grace; he thought they were beautiful in Lily’s paintings, but seeing actual photos of them, they were perhaps the sweetest children he had ever seen. There were photographs of all three of them as well as a few of a young boy.

Lily turned her attention back to Michael who was now staring at her while she searched through her clothes. “What?”

He shook his head. “Oh, nothing,” he blushed, slightly embarassed for being caught staring. He moved from where he was standing, joining her at the closet. He giggled when he noticed a particular item and grabbed it. “I like this one,” he said, holding it up to Lily. “I think you should wear it,” he teased.

Her face turned crimson as she stared at the red Thriller shirt he was holding in his hand.

“I wouldn’t have thought you’d have me in your closet,” he continued to tease her.

She grabbed the shirt and stuck it back in its place. “My best friend gave it to me.”

“Don’t be embarassed. It’s flattering, actually,” he assured her, turning her around so she was facing him again and lifting her chin up with his hand so their eyes were connected. They gazed into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity, completely silent, until a vibration from Michael’s pocket broke their trance.

He reached in and pulled out a cell phone. “Hello? Oh, yeah, we’re almost ready. We’ll be out shortly,” he told the mystery caller before hanging up. “That was Scott, my driver. He’s not always the most patient person,” he told her, bringing his attention back to her closet. “What about this? We’d match!” he exclaimed, pointing to his own red shirt and black jeans.

Lily chuckled and looked at the new outfit Michael had picked out; a completely non-embarassing red solid color baby doll tee and a pair of black jeans. “Alright, I’ll wear that one.” She grabbed his selection and hurried into her bathroom to change, emerging just moments later.

“Perfect!” he exclaimed. “Are you all packed?”

“Yep, my bag is by the front door.”

“Well, then… are you ready to become a kid again and experience Neverland for the first time? Because the child in you will without a doubt come out,” he promised with a grin.

A wave of excitement suddenly washed over Lily’s body. Although not completely sure of what this weekend might hold, she felt it would definitely be a good one. “Yes, I am.”

Chapter 8:

Over the last two hours, Michael had taken Lily on a small tour of Neverland. Seeing the zoo, which was home to one of her favorite animals in the world, elephants, made her feel like a kid again. She was filled with excitement when Michael pulled her into the elephant habitat and urged her to touch one of them; something she never in a million years thought she’d be able to do.

Next, he showed her his famous amusement park, which she knew her girls would go nuts over. Lily had never been able to take them to a fair or anywhere else that had amusement park rides, but Sunniva and Grace had made it very clear how desperately they wanted to go on a Carousel.

“Want to go on a ride?” Michael asked her as soon as they came close to the amusement park, a child-like grin on his face.

“I’ve never been on a Ferris Wheel,” she admitted.

He arched his eyebrows in shock. “Are you serious? Well, then,” he said, grabbing her hand and heading towards the giant ride, “we’re going to have to change that right now!” he announced, pulling her to an awaiting ferris wheel car.

The sun was starting to set minutes earlier, which added a romantic feel to the air, with the lights of the rides turning on around them. As the Ferris Wheel started moving, Michael moved his hand over Lily’s. “Thank you,” he whispered.

Pulling her attention away from the disappearing ground to Michael, she smiled. “For what?”

“Agreeing to come here this weekend.”

“I should be thanking you for inviting me.”

“And… thank you for treating me like a regular person,” he added.

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re no one special,” she teased.

Michael laughed.

“Honestly, though… you aren’t like one would imagine you being. You seem like a regular person… you don’t come off as being the world’s biggest star. You’re more humble than the majority of people I’ve met.”

The remainder of the ride was spent simply taking in the breathtaking view surrounding them. Lily knew this place would be magical before arriving, that’s something you could clearly see just from looking at photos, but seeing it in person, feeling actually being here and feeling the atmosphere of it all… it was more than magical.

“I want to take you somewhere that I don’t often show people,” he told, catching her hand in his and he began leading her to his intended destination after getting off of the ride.

“Where?” she asked curiously as they walked across the property hand in hand.

“It’s my secret spot; it’s where a lot of my songs have been written. I think it’s something that only an artist can appreciate, which is why I want to show you,” he told her as they came face to face with an enormous tree. “I call this my giving tree.”

The sounds of nature, mixed with the sound of a water fountain overflowing into a beautiful lake, instantly sent a wave of calmness over Lily.

“You write songs near this tree?”

“Not near; I write them in the tree. See that spot up there that kind of looks like a deck?” he said, pointing up to one of the branches. “I climb up there to do it. It inspires me; being able to look down at everything here.”

Lily tried to imagine a thirty-five year old man climbing a tree, and the mental image made her silently giggle; but it warmed her heart at the same time. It’s not often you see an adult do something most would consider childs play; Michael truly was a child at heart. “Wow, I haven’t climbed a tree in years. I can see what you mean, though, about it inspiring you; trees are magical.”

His eyes sparkled. “You think so?”

“Yeah, I do. I’ve always loved trees. Actually, when I was a little girl, my best friend had this huge tree in her backyard that we called our secret tree. Whenever one of us had a secret we weren’t supposed to anyone, but wanted to say out loud, we’d go out and sit under it and tell our secrets to it. That tree knows some juicy stuff,” she confessed with a chuckle. “I miss that tree, actually,” she admitted only above a whisper.

He smiled at her and leaned in towards her, pushing her back up against the tree, his arms on both sides of her body, trapping her in. “You can tell my tree your secrets.”
“Oh?”

He moved his lips to her ear, softy brushing them against her skin. “Yes,” he whispered. “Come on, Lily. Tell my tree your secrets.”

Lily tried to stay calm and collected, but his sudden closeness and the feeling of his warm, sweet breath was having an effect on her. “What makes you think I have any secrets?”

“I know you have at least one,” he answered. Moving his face to look into her eyes, his gaze was hypnotic. “Lily, tell me why you work for Dominic.”

“Umm…”

Sensing she wasn’t about to give in so easily, he leaned in closer, capturing her lips in a kiss that made her feel weak at the knees.

Suddenly she no longer felt the need to keep anything from him. It was like he actually was hypnotizing her to get the information he so desperately wanted. “My brother…” she managed to get out once he released her swollen lips for air.

A look of confusion washed across his face. “Your brother?”

Tears started to well up in her eyes at the thought of the story she was about to tell; something she hadn’t been able to bring herself to tell many people. “Eight months ago my parents and my brother were driving on the freeway when a drunk driver who was going the wrong way crashed into their car. My parents died on impact.”

“Oh my god, Lily, I’m so sorry!” Sadness was clear on his face now as well. “And your brother?”

“He had severe brain damage. He’s been in a coma since the accident. The doctors have talked to me about taking him off of life support, because the chances of him waking up after this long aren’t good, and even if he did wake up, it’s impossible to know if he’d even…” she trailed off, unable to finish her thought. “I just can’t bring myself to do it, though. He’s only ten years old, how can I make the decision to pull the plug on a child? My parents tried so hard for him, it took them ten years to get pregnant with him.”

The look on his face showed this was not what he was expecting to hear. “Oh my god, Lily…”

“I work for Dominic so that I can pay his medical bills. There is no way I’d be able to any other way. He’s in a special facility for people in long term comas, and I hired two private care nurses so that someone is always with him. You wouldn’t believe how expensive this all is.”

“Doesn’t he have health insurance? Don’t you have other family that can help?”

“My mom and dad weren’t exactly the brightest crayons in the box or the most responsible parents. They kind of just hoped neither of us would ever get sick, they didn’t want to waste money on something as silly,” Lily rolled her eyes, “as health insurance, I guess. I’ve tried to get him insurance, but no one will accept him, because of how expensive his care is. And, no, we have no other family.”

Michael grabbed Lily, enveloping his arms around her in a tight hug; her arms automatically wrapped around him in response. “You’re unbelievably amazing, do you know that?” he whispered in her ear.

Chapter 9:

“This place,” Lily began as she aimlessly started walking ahead of Michael, leaving him standing by the tree, “it’s really amazing, Michael. Far more amazing than I could have ever imagined before seeing it for myself,” she said loud enough so that he could hear her.

Michael walked to catch up with her. “Lily?” he asked, once he had almost caught up with her.

She turned around to face him. “Yes?”

He saw something in her expression that broke his heart; something he had never seen before, but he could tell it was not a pleasant expression. “Are you alright?”

“Yes, of course,” she lied.

He cocked his eyebrow, clearly not believing her. “Lily. . .”

“I don’t want to ruin this weekend with my problems, Michael.”

“You wouldn’t be ruining it at all, Lily,” he assured her. “Please, tell me, what’s wrong? If you don’t, I will just worry the entire time about what it might be. Is it about your brother?” he asked.

She dropped her gaze in shame, giving a slight nod. “I haven’t gone to see him in almost a month,” she admitted. “I went from visiting him almost every single day to now not able to bring myself to go at all,” she told him, tears once again falling from her eyes.

“Why?” he asked, moving his hand to wipe away the falling tears.

“It’s too hard. In my heart, Michael, I know he isn’t ever going to wake up. I try to hold onto hope, because trust me, there isn’t anything in the world that I want more right now than to have my brother back; to hear his laugh, to see his bigger than life smile. It’s just so hard to go there, looking at him lying in that bed, and remember how full of life he was just eight months ago.”

His heart ached for the woman standing in front of him. “Lily, that isn’t so hard to understand. I can’t even imagine what I would be feeling in your situation. I doubt I would be able to be as strong as you clearly have been.”

She smiled at him. “Strong. I’m not sure I would use that word to describe myself.”

“Luckily you don’t have to, because I’m using it for you. You are strong, Lily. And honestly, I can’t even begin to tell you how much I admire you for doing what you’re doing for your brother. You’re not only strong, but you’re completely selfless. I like to think of myself as selfless, but I don’t think I could ever do what you’re doing.”

Her head dropped to the ground. “Thank you for thinking so.”

He stuck his hand under chin, lifting it so that their eyes connected. “It’s the truth.”

“Well, then I guess I will have to take your word for it,” she said, just as her stomach started to make a familiar noise, effectively turning the conversation in a new direction.

Michael giggled. “Are you hungry?”

Lily blushed. “Yeah, I am, actually.”

He dropped his hand to grab hers. “Come on, let’s go get something to eat. I’m starting to get hungry as well,” he said, pulling her along towards the house.

“What can I make for you, Mr. Jackson?” an older woman asked once they had entered the kitchen.

Michael turned to Lily. “What would you like?”

“Anything is fine. Whatever you would like,” she answered honestly. At this point she was sure she could eat every bit of food contained in this kitchen; she was starving!

“How does breakfast for dinner sound?”

“I love breakfast for dinner!”

“Greta, breakfast for two, please!”

“Yes, Mr. Jackson,” she said and quickly went to work gathering the ingredients she would need from their various homes within the kitchen.

“Come on. I haven’t given you a tour of the house yet,” he said, grabbing her hand again and leading her out of the kitchen.

They walked into what Lily assumed was the living room. The space seemed to be filled with more items than it could hold, including a beautiful grand piano.

“Wow,” she gasped. “That piano is beautiful!”

He looked at her and smiled. “Do you know how to play?”

She nodded. “I started taking lessons when I was five or six years old,” she said as ran her hand along the instrument, admiring it.

“Play something for me.”

Moving her head to look at him, she blushed. “I don’t know what to play.”

“Play the first thing that comes to mind when your fingers touch the keys.”

She shrugged her shoulders and decided to grant his request. Moving to sit down on the bench, she slowly laid her fingers on the ivory white keys, closing her eyes hoping something would come to her. Michael moved to stand by the piano, looking down at her while she was deep in thought.

Seconds later her fingers began to move and the beginning sounds of a familiar song began to fill the room. Michael stood still in awe as he listened to the beautiful music and watched Lily seem to lose herself in the music; if he wasn’t so transfixed on watching the girl in front of him, he could probably close his eyes and lose himself in it as well.

“Wow,” he said in complete awe. “That was. . . that was beautiful, Lily!”

“Thank you,” she accepted his compliment. “I know you probably hate hearing your own music, but Will You Be There is one of my favorite songs. The first time I heard it, I had to learn how to play it.”

“Quite the opposite, actually. I love it when I hear people play my music; especially when they have talent like you do. Seriously, Lily. . . are you for real?” he asked.

She looked up at him confused. “What do you mean?”

“You are drop dead gorgeous, you’re completely selfless; you would clearly do whatever you have to do for your family, you’re kind, and you’re an absolutely amazing artist. When I saw your paintings today, I had a hard time trying to come up with the right words to say how amazing they were. And now I learn you play the piano like this? What else is there about you that would amaze me?” he asked, joining her on the bench.

Unable to think of anything to say right away, still replaying what he had just said in her mind, she looked back down at the white keys. “I don’t know if there is anything that would amaze you. But we did just meet, there is certainly more about me that you’ve yet to discover.”

“Mr. Jackson, dinner is ready and served,” Greta’s voice came pouring through a speaker.

Michael leaned in to whisper something in Lily’s ear. “And I fully intend to discover each and every one detail about you that I can,” he said with a grin before moving to stand up. “Come on, let’s get some food in that beautiful stomach of yours.”

Lily chuckled at him calling her stomach beautiful and then followed suit, joining him at the side of the piano, before he grabbed her hand once again and lead her into the dining room where they discovered the table covered with almost every breakfast food you could imagine; pancakes, waffles, sausage, bacon, various kinds of eggs, fresh orange and apple juice, and a basket of various muffins, among other random items.

“Is this just for us?” Lily asked in shock. She may have been hungry, but this spread was enough to feed an army.

“Well, no,” he said. “The staff will eat some too, I’m sure.” He stood behind one of the chairs and pulled it out before motioning towards her to sit in it.

She obeyed. “What a gentleman. Thank you.”

He winked at her as he sat in a chair across from her.

She watched him as he dove in to the plate of waffles, adding three to his plate and smearing them with butter and syrup, before placing a small portion of scrambled eggs and a blueberry muffin on it as well. Following his lead, she copied his choice exactly. They both reached for the pitcher of orange juice at the same time, laughing when their hands bumped into each other.

“Ladies, first,” he said, pulling his hand back. She poured herself a glass, and then offered to pour him some as well.

They ate in silence for a few minutes before Michael spoke up. “This feels nice,” he said, meaning the two of them eating dinner together in his home. “I know it’s not the first time we’ve eaten a meal together, but something about this time feels. . . different.”

“Yeah, it does,” she agreed.

She didn’t want to point out the fact that perhaps the reason for it was because tonight she wasn’t ‘on the job’ and as much as she wished it weren’t the case with Michael, since she didn’t feel like she was working when she was him, she did always have to be alert, careful not to do anything to upset him, therefore upsetting Dominic and possibly getting her fired. Tonight she could just be herself without the constant worry.

“Did you mean it when you said you would paint a picture for me?” he asked after taking a big gulp of his orange juice.

“Absolutely. No one has ever wanted any of my artwork, I would love to share it with someone.”

“No one?” he asked shocked.

She shrugged. “Well, I haven’t exactly showed many people my paintings. They know I paint, but that’s it.”

The rest of the meal passed smoothly, with conversation flowing freely, touching on various subjects. Much of the conversation was surrounding Sunniva and Gracie; Michael urged Lily to bring them to Neverland next time, driving home the fact that there would without a doubt be a next time. Lily promised.

“Are you done?” he asked after putting his fork down on his plate for the last time.

“Yes,” she answered.

“Good,” he said, getting up from his chair. He once again stood behind her chair, pulling it out for her to stand up as well. She blushed; she’d never had anyone do that for her.

“Come on,” he said, pulling her away once again.

A few moments later they came upon a closed door at the end of a hallway. Michael quickly punched in a four digit code on a small pad on the wall.

“That’s fancy,” she thought out loud.

He laughed. “It’s one way to lock a room,” he said as he opened the door and pulled her inside. Shutting the door behind them, he backed her up against the wall and captured her lips in a deep kiss.

He released her now swollen lips, and touched his forehead to hers. His hot breath cascaded down her cheek, making her shiver in delight at the sensation it caused. “Sorry,” he apologized, his voice struggling as he tried to catch his breath. “I have been wanting to do that since I saw you sitting in your house painting this afternoon. I had to stop myself from jumping over the dining room table to kiss you during dinner.”

She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes for a second before looking into his. “Don’t be sorry,” she told him, a smile forming, as she too tried to regulate her breathing. “I’ve been wanting to kiss you too.”

Shutting the door behind them, he backed her up against the wall and captured her lips in a deep kiss.

He licked his lips slowly, savoring the taste of her lipstick that lingered on them. She moved her hands to his neck to pull him in for another kiss. His his eager tongue instantly sought access to her mouth. Seconds later, their tongues were dancing together, melting into one another, driving each other absolutely mad with desire.

Michael pulled her towards a couch that wasn't far from where they stood. He sat down, pulling her down to straddle his lap, and moved his attacks to her neck. He had discovered that he had a bit of a fetish for her neck; it was so damn kissable, it seemed to scream at him to give it some love.

"What is this room?" she asked.

"It's my bedroom," he said between kisses, sucks, and nibbles.

Her eyes scanned the room as much as she could with him holding her head in this position. "Where is your bed?" she asked before closing her eyes; it was now too hard for her to concentrate on anything other than what he was doing to her.

"It's upstairs," he answered before silencing her with his lips, effectively ending any further conversation from taking place.

It soon became apparent that their current. . . activities were having an effect on Michael. Lily's right hand traveled from it's current place against his chest down to the bulge that was now begging to be freed from the confinement of his pants. Michael groaned against her lips when he felt her gently squeeze him.

His hand flew down to unbutton and unzip his jeans, silently begging her to touch him; she granted his unspoken request, slipping a hand inside to touch his hot, throbbing member.

He threw his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation her hand was giving him. Lily kept her eyes on his face, thoroughly enjoying the facial expressions she was eliciting from him.

"Ahhh..." he let out a throaty groan as she began to gently squeeze him in between strokes.

She suddenly stopped and removed her hand from him, causing Michael's eyes to fly open in search of the reason for her sudden departure from the part of his body that ached for her so badly.

"Why ... why did you stop?" he asked breathlessly.

"I want you, Michael," she told him. "Take me right now. Any way that you want; just take me." She moved to get off of Michael's lap, she quickly removed her clothes once she was on her feet.

Michael stared up at her naked figure with a look of pure lust plastered on his face; his eyes were swimming with desire. He stood up and placed a hand on her left breast, gently squeezing her hardened nipple between his fingers; this action caused a gasp to escape Lily's lips.

"Get on the couch; sit on your knees with your back facing me," he ordered.

Once Lily was on her knees, Michael removed his own clothes and stood still for a moment to admire the sight before him. Her ass---he couldn't wait to get his hands on it; to squeeze her cheeks and spank it. He moved closer to her and dropped to his own knees, moving his nose to inhale the scent of her love box before blowing a wave of hot air against her.

The sensation caused by this sent chills throughout Lily's body. She then felt his tongue flick against her most sensitive spot once ... twice ... three times, driving her absolutely crazy.

"Michael, please..." she begged.

The stirring of someone beside her woke Lily up from her slumber. It took her a moment to open her eyes and when she did, she was greeted by the face of an angel staring into her eyes beside her.

He smiled when he realized she was awake. "Good morning," Michael greeted her, moving his hand to capture a stray strand of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes and tucking it behind her ear.

She returned his smile with one of her own. "Good morning to you, too."

"So last night was amazing," he said with a smug look on his face.

A giggle escaped her lips. "Yeah, it was."

He leaned in to her, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. What was originally intended as a simple good morning kiss quickly became more intense; both parties desperately craving for more.

Lily pushed Michael onto his back and got on top of him, giving him a few more pecks on the lips before slowly moving her way down under the blanket---leaving a trail of kisses on the way down to her destination; his nipples, down to his belly button, before finally landing upon the part of his body that had given her so much pleasure just hours earlier.

"Already ready for some loving?" she teased from underneath the blanket; he was already standing at attention. She blew a wave of hot air over his engorged member, mimicking the gesture he had done to her the night before.

His hands flew down to her head and massaged her head through her hair. "Don't tease me, baby," he begged, encouraging her to do what he now wanted so badly.

She moved her left hand to stroke him gently before slowly lowering her mouth on the tip, giving him a soft kiss and taking him into her mouth, drooling down the sides to make it easier.

"Shit!" he practically screamed out when she suddenly took in as much of his length as her throat would allow before coming up and repeating the same thing.

Still laying in bed, while waiting for Michael to get out of the shower, her phone rang. Looking at the screen, she noticed that it was Dominic, and after a split second of consideration, decided to let it go to voice mail. Once hearing the familiar beep, she clicked the button to check her messages.

"Lily, it's Dominic," her bosses typically uninterested voice poured through the line. "Are you free tonight? I have a new client who is interested in you. Call me back as soon as you get this."

The idea of leaving Neverland before she was meant to made her heart drop. She had to come up with a believable lie to tell Dominic to get out of this.

A few minutes later Michael appeared back to her side dressed in a pair of black jeans and a white shirt; his hair of course still wet, which only made the sight before her more enticing.

"I have to go call someone real quick. It should only take me ten, twenty minutes tops. How about you take a shower and by the time you're done, I should be done too, and we can go eat breakfast?" he suggested. "I brought your bag into the bathroom."

"Okay," she said. "Oh, Michael. . ."

"Yes?" he asked while putting on a pair of socks that he had brought with him from his closet.

"Dominic just left me a voice mail. He said there is a client that is interested in seeing me tonight. . ." she said, the look of disappointment was clear on her face.

His eyes fell to the floor. "I'm not letting you leave today," he said with a smile. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

Chapter 11:

“Lily?” Michael asked after they had reached the main floor of his bedroom before she was able to enter the bathroom.

“Yes?”

“What’s the name of the facility where your brother is at?”

A look of confusion spread across her features. “Sandybrook, why?”

He smiled at her. “I was just wondering,” he told her, hoping she would accept that and not probe further for his reason.

Lily forced a smiled back, curious as to why he would ask that but decided to brush it off and take her much needed shower. “Okay. I’ll only be about fifteen minutes in the shower.”

“I’ll meet you back in here after I’m done on the phone.”

“Okay,” she said, a more genuine smile gracing her face. She turned around and called out behind her, “see ya in a few minutes!”

Watching Lily disappear into the bathroom he couldn’t help but let his smile grow. I’m going to make sure you don’t have anything to worry about when it comes to money, honey. Michael walked out of the bedroom and headed towards his office.

Before picking up the phone to call Dominic, he had to take a few deep breaths to calm himself down. Dominic Hunter was not a man he had much respect for to begin with, and even more so now that he had done business with him.

“Hello?” he answered the phone.

“Hello, Dominic? It’s Mr. Jackson.” Michael could never refer to himself as ‘Michael Jackson’ to people like Dominic, and just ‘Michael’ was too informal.

“Oh, hello, Michael. How may I help you?”

You can promise me that you won’t ever try and make Lily sell her body to strangers again; you can promise me that as long as she’s working for your sorry ass that you’ll only let her see me. “I’m interested in seeing Lily Branum again tonight.”

Dominic paused for a moment. “Well, I’m afraid I have another client who has requested her for the evening.”

Just the thought of another man touching her the same way he had touched her during their time spent together made his skin crawl.

“If money is the issue here, Dominic, I’ll pay double what he’s paying.”

As soon as the words left his lips, a pang of guilt punched him in the stomach. It was as if Lily was just an object up for auction; item goes to the highest bidder. No matter what her reasons were for getting into this…profession, if you could even call it that…it wasn’t right. No one deserved to be treated like this; no one deserved to be handled like they weren’t an actual person, but just some cheap—or not so cheap—toy that can be bought, used, and likely tossed aside afterward.

And the fact that he let himself fall into this trap made him feel even guiltier. Was he any better than Dominic, the man who was trying to sell the beautiful girl in the room next door? He bought her company, so he certainly was no better than the other man vying for Lily tonight.

“You’re willing to pay $20,000 for just one night?” asked a shocked Dominic.

“It’s not like I don’t have the money,” he scoffed. Plus anything that would help Lily—and more money certainly would—was worth it. “So, what do you say?”

“She’s yours for the night,” he said; you could almost see through the phone the money signs that must have been twinkling in his eyes at that moment.

“That’s good to hear,” he said with a smug smirk.

“You have her number, correct?”

“Yes, I do; I’ll give her a call right now. Thank you once again, Dominic,” he said before hanging up the phone with more force than necessary. “Bastard!” he hissed.

Lily, I don’t want you to do this anymore. . .

Picking up the phone to make the call he had decided he would make early this morning while looking at Lily while she slept peacefully beside him he couldn’t help the small part of him that worried that she might not appreciate what he was attempting to do.

“Hello?” the deep voice came through the other line.

“Phil, it’s Michael.”

“What can I do for ya, Mike?”

“I need you to get in contact with a medical facility called Sandybrook. I’m not sure of the exact location, but I know it’s a specialty facility for patients in long-term comas.”

“Alright. What am I contacting them about?”

“A patient with the last name Branum; he’s a ten year old boy. I want you to find out how much his medical care costs. And try and be discreet about it, please. I don’t want his guardian to find out about this until I’m able to talk to her about it.”

“No problem, Mike. I’ll get right on it.”

“Thank you, Phil. Let me know as soon as you find out.”

Lily stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror after getting out of the shower. Deciding she didn’t want to bother with her hair today, she grabbed a hair tie from her bag and put her hair up in a pony tail while her mind wandered to the night before.

“You look gorgeous.”

His voice startled her out of her daydream, causing her to jump.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized. “I didn’t mean to sneak up on you.”

She turned to look at him, leaning against the bathroom door frame, and smiled; something she noted that she had been smiling quite a bite more than usual in his presence. “It’s okay,” she assured him. “Beautiful, though?” she asked, looking down to survey her worn pair of jeans and nothing to brag about black tank top.

His eyes twinkled. “Yes, beautiful,” he told her. “Are you ready for breakfast?” he asked.

She looked down at her makeup bag that she had placed on the bathroom counter. “I haven’t put my makeup on yet.”

He left his position and walked closer to her. Brushing his hand slowly across the side of her face, he moved to her ear to whisper, “please don’t put any on. You look gorgeous with it, but your natural beauty is so much more intoxicating.”

His closeness made it hard for her to speak; her voice seemed to be stuck in her throat. “O. . .okay,” she replied; she could feel him smile against her cheek.

“So what would you like for breakfast?” he asked, moving to look her in the eyes.

“Umm. . . well, I usually eat something light for breakfast; fruit and toast, or something.”

“Perfect,” he exclaimed. “Greta makes the best fruit salad.”

After breakfast Michael pulled Lily outside with the promise that he was going to bring out her inner child. Having two small children of her own, she wasn’t a stranger to playing kid games every now and again, but his promise intrigued her.

“Water balloons or super soakers?” he asked her after they had been walking the grounds for a few minutes.

“What?”

“Pick one,” he told her.

She and the twins had engaged in many super soaker fights with Sasha, her husband and Mandy, and honestly, she kind of considered herself to be somewhat of a champion at them. “Super soakers,” she answered. “Why?” she asked suspiciously.

“Well, Lily. . .” he began, “there is one rule here at Neverland,” he told her with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Oh? And what is that one rule?” she asked curiously.

“Everyone who comes here is bound to get wet.”

Lily’s mind immediately went into the gutter and she was half-tempted to remind him that he had already accomplished that with her. “Are you suggesting a two person super soaker fight?”

“That’s exactly what I am suggesting.”

“I don’t know, Michael . . . are you prepared to lose to a girl?” she teased.

He laughed. “Oh, sweetheart,” he said shaking his head. “I never lose.”

“We’ll see about that; you are on, Mr. Jackson!” she exclaimed.

Chapter 12:

Lily hid behind a random tree with her super soaker in hand, waiting to once again prove to Michael that she was the champion when it came to super soaker fights. When she saw him peek out from the tree he was hiding behind, she took her chance and ran towards him, squirting her remaining ammo at him, hitting her target.

“You win!” he shouted. “I’m out, too,” he said, pointing to his empty weapon.

At the conclusion of their epic super soaker battle, Lily stood staring at a soaking wet Michael standing in front of her and couldn’t help but laugh until her sides hurt. “You got beat by a girl!” she exclaimed, playfully sticking her tongue out at him. “And I’m completely dry,” she pointed out to him, “I believe I get double points for that!”

He sighed in defeat, but then he shook his head to disagree with her. “You may have won this fight, but sweetheart, you are not getting away completely dry!” he said with a laugh before picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder and moving quickly to his desired destination.

“Michael!” Lily said through laughter. “What are you doing? Put me down!” she demanded; although she did have to admit she enjoyed her current view. When it was clear he wasn’t going to do as she said, she began to repeatedly slap his butt, hoping that might work.

“Girl, all that’s doing is turning me on,” he teased. “Sorry, but what’s about to happen is inevitable,” he told her before coming to a stop.

Lily tried to move her head as much as she could to see where they were. “No!” she half-screamed when she noticed the pool.

Not even a second later, Michael was running towards the pool ignoring Lily’s pleas and jumping in, plunging them both under the water.

Battling to reach the surface, Lily gasped for air once she finally succeeded. “You little jerk!” she yelled in his direction, splashing him… and then bursting out in laughter with Michael joining in. Swimming up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck, she gave him a quick peck on his lips before moving to whisper in his ear, “you’re going to have to make this up to me.”

“Oh?” he asked intrigued. “And how do you suggest I do that?”

She moved to look deep into his eyes as if she was about to say something extremely serious. “You’re going to have to give me a sno cone.” She had noticed a sno cone cart the day before and ever since then had craved one; she couldn’t remember the last time she had had one.

He couldn’t help but laugh. “You sure do drive a hard bargain,” he told her with a quick wink. “Well… I suppose I can manage that.”

“Good. Because I’m not sure you would have wanted to know what would happen if you couldn’t,” she teased before moving in to place another kiss on his lips, which he eagerly returned. Something about the taste and the feel of his lips was almost addicting; they were deliciously sweet and impossibly soft.

As it seemed to be routine for them, a kiss quickly turned into more than just a simple kiss. The electricity that flowed between their bodies whenever they touched made it next to impossible to end it at just that; soon their tongues were once again dancing against one another and Michael was moving to nibble on her bottom lip. Before long, it was obvious that both of them were starting to become affected by their activities.

Michael pulled away much to both of their dismay. “As much as I would love to let this go further,” he said almost breathlessly, “there is always someone watching,” he pointed out, reminding Lily that he didn’t enjoy the same privacy that she and any other ‘normal’ person do.

“Damn,” she moaned.

“Keep this thought, though,” he told her. “We’ll definitely have to continue this back in the house later on,” he promised her, placing one last kiss on her lips. “Come on, let’s go change out of these wet clothes. I do owe you a sno cone as well.”

After changing into dry clothes, they made their way over to the sno cone cart to retrieve their treats.

“Jeff, the guy who usually runs this thing when a group of kids come over is gone for the day. So I will be your sno cone vendor today,” Michael said all proud of himself. “What flavor would you like, madam?”

“Do you have cherry?” she asked, trying to peek at all of the flavors of syrup.

“Of course,” he answered and went to work making two cherry sno cones.

Walking around with their sno cones in hand, Michael decided he wanted to probe Lily for as much information about her and her life as he could. There was so much that he wanted to know about her.

“Were you in a relationship with your kids father?”

“Yeah,” she answered. “We were high school sweethearts, actually; together from the time we were fourteen to twenty. We were engaged for two years.”

“Why did you break up?” he wondered.

“We fell out of love with each other. I don’t believe in staying with someone just because you have kids with them, so when we realized our love had changed, it was the right thing to do,” she said, not wanting to go into further detail about her relationship with Sean.

“What is like, becoming a mother so young?”

“When I first found out I was pregnant, it was the worst news I could have possibly gotten. I thought my life was over and I was convinced for the most part of my pregnancy that I was going to give them up for adoption because I knew that both Sean and myself weren’t ready to be parents; we even picked out a nice family that I knew would love them and provide for them the way they deserved.”

“What made you decide to keep them?”

“Seeing them for the first time after they were born. The moment I laid my eyes on them, I knew I couldn’t do it. I’m not strong enough to give my own child away.”

“Do you ever think you made the wrong decision?” he asked.

“Sometimes it’s so hard, especially being a single mom; sometimes I just want to scream out in frustration… but no, I never think I made the wrong decision. Keeping them is the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. I can’t imagine the last six years of my life without them.”

They once again ended up under Michael’s giving tree and he urged her to sit down with him. For a few moments, Lily took in the beauty of the land that surrounded her. Seeing it at night was magical, but being able to see it all in the daytime was something much more.

Michael stared at her, watching her soak in what she was seeing.

“You really are lucky, do you know that?” she asked.

“Yes, I do. For what exactly do you mean, though?”

“To have this,” she said, gesturing with her hands. “So many people would kill—not literally of course—to have all of this beautiful land. You have all of this untouched nature at your fingertips, it’s amazing. I really don’t think there is much that can compare to it’s beauty. Nature is my church.”

“Your church?” he asked, not sure what she meant.

“Well, yeah. A lot of people go to church to feel connected to God, but I don’t see how being cramped up in a small building listening to someone preach would do that. Being in the middle of his creation is where I feel connected. Sitting against this tree, for example… how can you possibly feel anymore connected than when your physically connected to something he himself created? I don’t go to a regular church; whenever I feel like me or my girls need a little guidance, we go to the beach or a meadow, or something.”

Michael looked at her in awe. “That’s beautiful.”

“Thank you,” she said.”

Michael’s mind went back to the phone call he made earlier. Would Paul have been able to find out the information he wanted by now? It was a Saturday, but there had to be someone at the facility today that could provide that information, right? And then his thoughts moved to how he would approach Lily with his proposal. Could he just come out and say that he wanted to take care of her brothers medical bills so that she didn’t have to work for that ******* Dominic anymore? What would she feel about him going behind her back to find out information that really wasn’t his business to know? He didn’t know what made her angry, he had no clue how she reacted to things that upset her.

All he knew was that he didn’t want the girl sitting beside him to have to do what she was doing.

“What are you thinking about?” Lily asked, breaking Michael free from his thoughts.

He noticed she was looking at him and wondered for how long she had been. “Just that it’s nice sitting here with you,” he lied; although it was nice to just be sitting there with her.

She smiled. “Yeah, it is nice. I wish this weekend didn’t have to end,” she admitted.

“Me too,” he agreed. “You’ll be back, though,” he said with absolute certainty. “It’s lunch time,” he pointed out, looking down at his watch. “Are you hungry?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“Come on,” he said, pushing himself off of the ground and extending his hand out to her, which she took, to pull her up with him. “Let’s go eat.”

Once back inside the house, Michael expressed his craving for KFC—he admitted it was something he craved often–which Lily had to admit sounded really good so someone on Michael’s staff went out to pick some up for them while they went into the family room to watch a movie.

“Do you ever cook for yourself?” Lily asked.

Michael laughed. “I attempt to sometimes. Never anything complicated, though. I’m a master at making a grilled cheese,” he pointed out. “I burn a lot of food, though,” he admitted.

“Well, I suppose you’re extra talented in other areas, so you get a pass for that,” she teased.

He stuck his tongue out at her making her laugh.

“What do you want to do tonight?” he asked.

“I’m up for anything,” she said honestly and noticed a twinkle in his eye.

“Stay here for a minute, okay? I have to go make a call; I’m gonna make sure your last night here is one you won’t forget… one that will make it impossible for you to decline an offer to come back,” he said before disappearing out of the room, leaving Lily alone to wonder what he meant.

Chapter 13:

Lily was sitting on the couch, waiting for Michael to return from his phone call, when her own thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone that she had placed on the coffee table so she would have it nearby in case her girls called.

"Hello?"

"Lily, don't panic," she heard Sean say, which of course immediately made her panic. "We're at the hospital--"

"Don't panic? You're at the hospital? Not two sentences that fit together, Sean! Why are you at the hospital? Are the girls okay!?" she asked in a panic, and terrifying images of car accidents, ambulances with their flashing lights and loud and annoying sirens, and police officers flashed through her mind.

"Sunni was complaining of side pains all day, so we brought her in. It's her appendix. She has to have surgery."

It's just her appendix. There was no accident... she breathed a momentary sigh of relief.

"My baby has to have surgery? What hospital are you at, I'm coming there!"

"She's gonna be okay, Lily, you don't have to rush down here," he tried to convince her.

"I don't care! She's my baby and I'm not going to just sit here while she's having surgery, are you freaking insane, Sean? What hospital are you at?" she demanded.

Sean gave her the details and as soon as they hung up, Lily went in search of Michael. She ran into him just as he was walking out of a room she hadn't seen the inside of yet.

"Michael, can you take me to the hospital?" she begged. "My ex just called, he brought Sunni in and she has to have her appendix taken out," she told him, the panic and fear evident in her voice. She hated hospitals and surgery anyway but when it came to her babies, it was worse, she couldn't help but panic.

"Oh my god!" Michael gasped. "I'll get my driver, he'll take us," he said, grabbing Lily's hand and pulling her into the room he had just walked out of, which she discovered was his office. He walked over to the phone and quickly dialed a number and placed the receiver to his ear.

Sunni, baby, you're going to be okay... mommy is coming, I promise... Lily repeated to herself in an attempt to calm her own self down.

As soon as the car stopped in front of the building, Lily practically flew out of the car, with Michael rushing to catch up to her. He had told her on the way that he wanted to be there for her because he knew how scary this must be for her... and if he was being honest, there was a small part of him that felt the need to be around her when he knew her ex was going to be there... and he wasn't sure exactly why. Doing the best he could as far as disguises go in the short amount of time he was given, the only thing he could gather was a pair of sunglasses and a fedora. Not the most discrete, but he was banking on the idea that no one would expect Michael Jackson to be at the hospital.

"Sean!" Lily yelled to a tall, annoyingly muscular black haired man not too far in the distance. "Where is she? How is my baby?" she spit out as soon as they both reached him.

"They just took her into surgery. I'm sorry, I tried to get them to wait, but they couldn't."

Michael was standing beside Lily and could hear her get choked up as she asked her next question, which broke his heart. "Is she gonna be okay, Sean?"

"Yeah, she's gonna be fine," he said, but the tone in his voice was distant, and instead of looking at her directly, he was looking at small notepad that was in his hand. This annoyed Michael greatly...

"So, what, are we just supposed to wait around? Did they say how long it would take?"

"An hour or more, I don't know, Lily."

"You don't know!? Are you kidding me, Sean? Did you not bother to pay attention when they told you how long your own daughter was going to be in surgery for!?" she asked in shock and suddenly had to fight back the urge to slap the man in front of her.

Lily looked away from Sean and noticed that just a few feet away from him stood a beautiful blonde bombshell; the she-devil that she despised more than anyone. "Hello, Sophia," she greeted her with her best fake smile.

Sophia greeted her back with an equally fake smile but no words.

Sean finally seemed take notice of the man beside Lily; leaning in towards her, he whispered in her ear, "who's the douche with the sunglasses and the ridiculous hat? Doesn't he know that we're indoors, the big bad sun isn't going to hurt him in here?"

Lily moved to stare him in the face and if looks could kill, she would have surely killed Sean right then and there. "That's mature, Sean. Where is Gracie?"

"She's with my mom. We were visiting her before we brought Sunni here," he answered. "Look, now that you're here, Sophia and I are going to go wait in the cafeteria. If you go wait in the waiting room over there, the doctor will bring you updates and let you know when she's out of surgery."

"Sean, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I just have a lot of stuff on my mind right now," he told her as if it was nothing, and then grabbed Sophia's hand and without saying anything else to Lily, began to walk off.

After Sean and Sophia were out of sight, Lily and Michael walked to the empty waiting room and took a seat. "I'm sorry you had to be subjected to that jackass," she apologized. "And his .oO(ooops)," she muttered under her breath.

Michael looked at her and couldn't help but let a laugh escape him. "It's alright, don't worry," he assured her. "That guy was your high school sweetheart, though?" he asked, with a look of... disgust, she thought... plastered on his face.

"Yeah, umm..." she began, while twirling her fingers in a strand of her hair, one of her nervous habits, "what can I say? I was young and dumb. I thought he was charming back then. Actually, he still can... on rare occasions, it's just not when he's around Sophia."

Noticing she was now shaking her legs, which he figured was due to nervousness, Michael moved his hand to hold hers, hoping it would calm her down. "Sunni is going to be okay," he told her. "They do this surgery every single day, it's completely routine."

She looked up at him and smiled a weak smile. "Yeah, I know. It's just that Sunni is scared of needles, Michael; she must have been so terrified when they were giving her the IV and I wasn't there to calm to her down. And obviously her father was no help... oh my god, did you hear him, Michael? It was like he didn't even care!" she fumed. "The freaking bastard!"

To Be Continued ( if people like the fic..)

Last edited by Cat^^ on September 17th 2010, 1:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 2:26 pm

Omg plz finish this its killin me
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 3:31 pm

xD Ima try...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 6:34 pm

Cat plz ya killin me
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 EmptySeptember 18th 2010, 10:51 am

Last edited by Miss.Luv. on December 12th 2010, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 3:26 am

oh my god Cat^^ you have to finish this fic, its soooo good!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 8:41 am

Last edited by Miss.Luv. on December 12th 2010, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fantasy_Jackson

Fantasy_Jackson

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 2:09 am

I love it.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:56 pm

same same same!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Romance Part2   Unexpected Romance Part2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Romance Part2
Page 1 of 1