Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The first time Michael got drunk

Go down 
+3
carolina
Miss.Luv.
xLaupooMJJx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xLaupooMJJx

xLaupooMJJx

Female Aries Posts : 54

The first time Michael got drunk Empty
PostSubject: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 3:52 am

The first time Mikey got drunk Razz I think it's a real cute story x)
I'm not sure if it's true, tho.. but it seems like something Michael would do.
And I don't believe that Mike didn't know what wine was. XD
If this was already posted, please remove it.

Michael was staying at my place on Dohney and was happy to come along. He really respected Burt (Bacharach) but wondered, as we all did, what made him tick.

Burt had ordered a bottle of expensive French red wine, which he, Carole (Bayer Sager) and I were drinking. Michael never drank but that night he got interested in wine. Unbelievably; he didn't even know what wine was.
'What's it made of?' he asked me.
'Grapes', I said.
'I like grapes,' Michael said. 'I think i'll try some.'
So we poured Michael a glass and he drank it. He obviously liked it because he drank another one. We were drinking a 1982 Pomerol that tasted like candy, so he was bound to like it.

By this time, we all had a glass or two and the bottle was finished. So Burt ordered a second bottle. This time, Michael drank virtually the whole bottle. He had really aquired a taste for wine, fine wine at that, and was guzzling the stuff down. So we ordered a third bottle and Michael drank most of that aswell. That's when i knew we were going to have a problem that night.

The evening came to an end and I drove Michael back to my place. He was, understandbly, happy. In fact, he was flying high, very high. In the car he was talking and laughing. He was singing 'I Want To Be Where You Are' and 'Never Can Say Goodbye'. Then he started singing more of his hit songs like 'Ben'. He was giggling away all the time.
'You're going to be in trouble,' he said. 'I'm going to tell Joesph what you did.'
I wasn't taking the bait. 'I didn't do it, you did,' I said.
It took us a few minutes to get back to my place. The minute I parked the car and opened the door for him, Michael leaned out and threw up all over the place. He spent the rest of the night hanging over the toilet. He was as sick as a dog. I was up all night with him.
He kept saying, 'I'm going to tell Joe you corrupted me,' I was kinda worried he would but he never did.

It was his first taste of wine, something he would come to love a little too much in later years. I always felt bad about that night but it sure was funny!

Razz
I don't want to get in trouble for posting this, it's supposed to be a lil cute thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 1:09 pm

When did this allegedly happen?
Back to top Go down
xLaupooMJJx

xLaupooMJJx

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 2:22 pm

Miss.Luv. wrote:
When did this allegedly happen?

I have read that it was somewhere in the Thriller era. Smile
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 9:21 pm

wow. haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 11:28 pm

I would not mind a drunk Mikey. That might be fun! X)
Back to top Go down
xLaupooMJJx

xLaupooMJJx

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 2:24 am

MJIsMyLife28 wrote:
I would not mind a drunk Mikey. That might be fun! X)

LMFAO, I know, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 10:08 pm

He's probably the "I love you" kind of drunk. XD
Back to top Go down
xLaupooMJJx

xLaupooMJJx

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyDecember 30th 2010, 1:58 am

MJIsMyLife28 wrote:

LOL oh yeah XD
And all silly and flirty Razz
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 9:46 pm

MJIsMyLife28 wrote:

bahahahahahahahahaa omg i can just imagine him being the "i love you" kind! hahaha *puts on fake drunk voice* "i love yo-- *hiccup* mooore" bahahahahahahahaha lol
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 3:21 am

Haahaa, that's funny.
I kinda feel bad for him, though, because he was really sick afterwards. Poor Michael! Sad
Back to top Go down
xLaupooMJJx

xLaupooMJJx

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 7:26 am

carolina wrote:
MJIsMyLife28 wrote:

bahahahahahahahahaa omg i can just imagine him being the "i love you" kind! hahaha *puts on fake drunk voice* "i love yo-- *hiccup* mooore" bahahahahahahahaha lol

AHAHAHAHA!! Yeah, I can imagine that. Razz
Back to top Go down
xLaupooMJJx

xLaupooMJJx

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 9:46 am

He would've had the most silly grin on his face. Razz

The first time Michael got drunk Med_gallery_28_2903
^ This picture is too funny, I had to share it. XD
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 7:55 pm

xLaupooMJJx wrote:
He would've had the most silly grin on his face. Razz

The first time Michael got drunk Med_gallery_28_2903
^ This picture is too funny, I had to share it. XD

omg never seen that photo before!! haha he looks kinda drunk there lol or maybe sleep deprivied Razz
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyAugust 7th 2011, 5:05 pm

Awww how cute!!!! Give me 6 bottles of wine, some duck tape, a feather, a blindfold, a banana, and a bag of Jolly Ranchers then lock me in a room with Michael... Thats what I call putting the pow in boom boom pow!!! Damn I bloody need that man.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalkinbaby

Moonwalkinbaby

Female Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk EmptyJuly 16th 2012, 1:25 pm

xLaupooMJJx wrote:
The first time Mikey got drunk Razz I think it's a real cute story x)
I'm not sure if it's true, tho.. but it seems like something Michael would do.
And I don't believe that Mike didn't know what wine was. XD
If this was already posted, please remove it.

Michael was staying at my place on Dohney and was happy to come along. He really respected Burt (Bacharach) but wondered, as we all did, what made him tick.

Burt had ordered a bottle of expensive French red wine, which he, Carole (Bayer Sager) and I were drinking. Michael never drank but that night he got interested in wine. Unbelievably; he didn't even know what wine was.
'What's it made of?' he asked me.
'Grapes', I said.
'I like grapes,' Michael said. 'I think i'll try some.'
So we poured Michael a glass and he drank it. He obviously liked it because he drank another one. We were drinking a 1982 Pomerol that tasted like candy, so he was bound to like it.

By this time, we all had a glass or two and the bottle was finished. So Burt ordered a second bottle. This time, Michael drank virtually the whole bottle. He had really aquired a taste for wine, fine wine at that, and was guzzling the stuff down. So we ordered a third bottle and Michael drank most of that aswell. That's when i knew we were going to have a problem that night.

The evening came to an end and I drove Michael back to my place. He was, understandbly, happy. In fact, he was flying high, very high. In the car he was talking and laughing. He was singing 'I Want To Be Where You Are' and 'Never Can Say Goodbye'. Then he started singing more of his hit songs like 'Ben'. He was giggling away all the time.
'You're going to be in trouble,' he said. 'I'm going to tell Joesph what you did.'
I wasn't taking the bait. 'I didn't do it, you did,' I said.
It took us a few minutes to get back to my place. The minute I parked the car and opened the door for him, Michael leaned out and threw up all over the place. He spent the rest of the night hanging over the toilet. He was as sick as a dog. I was up all night with him.
He kept saying, 'I'm going to tell Joe you corrupted me,' I was kinda worried he would but he never did.

It was his first taste of wine, something he would come to love a little too much in later years. I always felt bad about that night but it sure was funny!

Razz
I don't want to get in trouble for posting this, it's supposed to be a lil cute thread Smile
wow. haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first time Michael got drunk   The first time Michael got drunk Empty

Back to top Go down

The first time Michael got drunk
Page 1 of 1