Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Time

Go down 
+3
mariah702
jalisa
BadAngelness
7 posters

What should the name of this be?
Do Me Gently
The First Time I_vote_lcap50%The First Time I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
The First Time
The First Time I_vote_lcap50%The First Time I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 8:58 pm

I'm sorry for the spelling errors. and I had to end it early sorry 4 da inconvience

In the living room watching a movie
Michael kisses my neck softly and moves up to my face, the my lips. We kissed prolongly and i can tell he wants to go further. "Baby you're so delicious, I need you now", he pleads while kissing my neck and rubbing my legs.I'm a virgin but tonight I'm ready to be taken there. "Mmm, baby I'm yours",I tell him before I realize what I'm doing. "What? Are you sure about this baby?", he asks suspiciously," That was way too easy- I mean why the change in heart? I thought you wanted to wait until we got married." "Im ready for you. Just promise you'll be gentle,ok?",I say. "Wow,you're serious about this aren't you?",he replies. I kiss him a little more passionatly for my answer. He picks me up, carries me to the bedroom, lays me on the bed, and gets on top. "Ae you really sure about this? I don't want to hurt you but I also dont want you to feel pressured into doing this. Thee will always be other times. We could wait forever for all I care. But once we do this there is no turning back",he warns. His caring natue is so pure and thick that I can choke on it. But his words were true and it makes my eyes well up with tears. "Aawww baby please dont cry. I wont do it if it makes you cry. I hate it when you cry",he whispers as he kisses my tear as it runs down my face. "No baby, please. I need this",I try to reassure him but my voice cracks. "But I dont wan to hurt...",he looks at how much I want it,"you. Fine if thats what you want. Why do I love you so much?" "Because I dont scream like other girls, I can handle you, and I'm sexy",I tell him as I nibble his ear. He moans and starts sucking my collarbone,which turns me on. He starts pushing my dress up, but stops right above my navel. "Are you really sure about this?", he asks again. "Well if you keep interupting I guess we'll never find out will we?",I counteract sexily between kisses as I unbutton his shirt. He takes my dress off completly and undoes my bra. He kisses me down untill he reaches my breasts. "Keep going", I say breathlessly. I can tell he's really enjoying this because there is something growing in his pants. He takes off my bra and starts sucking one of my peaks while playing with the other. I moan and arch my back in pleasure. He switches breasts."Your skin is so sweet I'm getting addicted to it!",he says as he massages them and squeezes them. He pushes them and rasberries them at the same time. "O GAWD baby! I want more!!!", I moan louder. He starts unzipping his pants and rubbing his erection. I cant help but stare at the huge thing that waits behind his underwear. He rubs it harder and harder. I dont know why but I touch it. Its so hard that I retract my hand fast. "Dont be afraid",he says. "But its HUGE!",I complain in a voice lower than a whimper. "Thank you. Look Im not putting it in yet but it will go in soon. You cant have sex if you're afraid of a penis",he jokes. I just stare. SO BIG! He stops laughing when realizes how worried I am."Laila I promised I wont hurt you. I'll take it slow and keep my promise",he says. He rubs his hand down my chest, below my bellybutton. I purrr and he gives a reassuring smile. Again he kisses me as his hands move lower and stop at my gentials(not my spot but above it). Im getting wet and I moan into his mouth. He strts rubbing the wet lips to a wetter cave with his thumb. It feels so good that I'm soaking wet. He pulls out his manhood and strokes it. I gasp. My hands fly to my face. He grabs one of my wrists. "You need to really know whats going in you. The look,feel,and taste of it",he says as he moves my hand down to it. I touch the tip softly. I rub it my hand all the way down the long shaft. I rub it more and more, faster and faster."That's it baby, you're doin great so far", he says, getting hard. I lick the tip,then I suck it and go deeper and deeper, causing him to moan. I keep going till he's harder than a brick, which is right before he explodes. "Wow, you're first time and you're already a pro,baby",he says. I go back up and kiss his chest. "Now it's you're turn",I tell him. He puts his fingers down to my spot and rubs it. I moan as he goes in slowly. He gently prods his finger and adds a second. I moan louder as I begin to ride his fingers. He goes in deeper and starts going faster. I scream and almost erupt. He suddenly takes them out, which causes me to unexpectedly climax. "O gosh Michael, that was great! I want it in now!", I tell him as I catch my breath. "Really? I thought you said it was too big", he smiles. "Michael don't tease me. I want it now and I want it really bad", I say as I push him over. I straddle and slowly sit on top of his dick. "Uuughh!!!", I scream as it goes in. He goes in, inch by inch, and slowly I can feel his extra piece fit in my puzzle. I start to ride slowly,picking up speed and length as I go. "O GAWD Michael!",I scream as he rolls us over. Now he's on top and in control and I'm underneath. He thusts deep and I get an orgasm. "Faster. I want more. I want it all baby!",I moan to his amazement. I push his butt and my hips closer. He just stares at me in confusion. "Already?",he asks. This whole question thing is getting on my nerves. I push him over and climb on top and ride him like a wild horse. He began bucking a few minutes later after he fully realized what just happened. I lean forward and start kissing him. We moan into each others mouth as we turn over again and he thrusts deeper. An orgasm is sparking in him and I can feel it. He goes to the edge of the bed and picks me up from under my knees. He walks over to the wall. He never comes out of me. I grab his hair as he pushes me against the wall and slams himself against me. I finnaly reach the ultimate peak as I see stars. He slams his saks into my other dimension and climaxes too. We take a breath and stop. "Wow who knew you were so hard to please? I man that was great but it took forever to get you to cum. You practically took the life out of me! I dont know how I'm going to keep up next time!",he sighs with a wink. "I'm sorry. I think you're just a bit too fast to cum. I could've gone on longer but since you're tired I guess we have to stop", I say playfully."Yea, it's my fault. Ok, I'll remembr that for next time, Laila",he jokes, carrying me back to bed. I won't admit it but I'm exhausted. We get underneath the covers and kiss untill we fall asleep.

The next morning
I wake up sore and alone in bed. Just as I'm about to get out of bed, Michel comes in with a tray of waffles. "Good morning Love",he says cheerfully. He sits next to me on the bed and kisses my forehead. "How does it feel to not be a virgin anymore?" "It hurts but I'm glad I lost my virginity to you",I reply as we start eating our pancakes.

Last edited by BadAngelness on September 9th 2015, 1:47 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : It won't save!!!)
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 10:36 pm

yeeess

*please go on* The First Time Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 12:23 am

jalisa wrote:
yeeess

I AGREE!!! MUST HAVE MORE!!! ahahaha please go on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 7:41 am

mariah702 wrote:
jalisa wrote:
yeeess

I AGREE!!! MUST HAVE MORE!!! ahahaha please go on Very Happy

sorry 2 leave ya hangin
ill try 2 finish when i have time
promise
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 3:31 pm

Ohmagod angelpup you're killing me please hurry please.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 5:27 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
Ohmagod angelpup you're killing me please hurry please.

im sorry! im tryin tho
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 5:29 pm

im waiting too *but patiently*
(*sigh*shaking im anxious *but patient*)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 7:53 am

o noes! i had edited it but it didnt save!
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 12:38 am

*im cheesin * The First Time Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 5:33 am

-cries- PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST THE SECOND PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *makes puppy eyes* pweeeeeeeezeeee!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 10:47 am

xLovelyOne wrote:
-cries- PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST THE SECOND PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *makes puppy eyes* pweeeeeeeezeeee!!

The First Time Icon_madim tryin my hardest 2 finish so calm your whore down!!!!
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 11:12 pm

angelpup wrote:
xLovelyOne wrote:

LOL calm your whore down
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 11:40 pm

jalisa wrote:
angelpup wrote:
xLovelyOne wrote:

LOL calm your whore down

u can let ur whore out now cuz im finishd!!!! The First Time Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 2:37 pm

*its great*

*DROOLS*
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 5:17 pm

jalisa wrote:
*its great*

*DROOLS*

thanx! dat means alot 2 me The First Time Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 9:47 am

LMFAO WHAT WAS I EVEN DOING AT THIS TIME????
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 12:13 pm

I didn't even know this existed OMG. Still a fuckload better than my early pieces of shit! One thing I can say though, is that I'm so glad you ceased speaking in "text talk".
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 1:46 pm

Right? I don't even remember ever talking like that. So embarrassing lol. I do remember having poorer grammar in comparison to now because I worked on this mini-laptop that didn't have word to correct me so it was just up to my guessing and quick fingers. I hardly ever proof-read then either. But this was my best in the beginning. There were worse. Trust me
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 1:48 pm

Nope never mind I thought this was the other one I was re-reading earlier lol. The Assisstant was mine and it sucked ass. This one wasn't written by me and that's how you know it gets worse Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed x_x
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 8:10 pm

Then why is there talk of editing and saving and such in the earlier comments? Why does the bad grammar in this story also match your former bad grammar in these older posts. This story is totally yours. X'D
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 4:14 pm

I don't even know which story I'm reading and commenting on anymore lol. I had opened up a bunch of tabs to read some of the older ones and I just kind of absentmindedly commented in a nostalgic bliss on one of them quickly before exiting out. I'm a terrible multitask-er sometimes ( ._.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Time   The First Time Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Time
Page 1 of 1