Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)

Go down 
+5
Wonderlust
BadAngelness
mariah702
mjstruelove
lostinparadise
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)   All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

The light coming through the open balcony doors cast a fiery glow on Arianne’s white nightgown, making it seem to blaze orange-red. She watched the sun slowly descend from the burning sky to settle behind the mountains as she reminisced on this breathtaking day. The cheering, the smiles, the tears, all beautiful, but despite all the beauty of the day Arianne was focused on only one thing, the man holding her hand through it all. Her newlywed husband. Her King. A smile stretched Arianne’s lips as she mused over the passionate wedding night she had been waiting so long for but there was a slight problem. He was nowhere to be found.
Suddenly the bedroom door opened.
Their eyes met for a brief moment and body language told them more than any words ever could. Michael covered the distance between them in long strides. He wrapped his arms around her and ran the fingers of one hand slowly through her hair as his other hand caressed her back.
“You’re late.” she said.
“A King is never late, you were early.”
Arianne put her arms around him and lay her head on his chest, she did not want to argue. Not tonight. Michael kissed the top of her head and held her tighter. She could barely breathe now, not because he held her too tight, but just because he was holding her and that little gesture was so soothing yet so arousing at the same time.
Michael went to close the balcony doors, shutting out the moonlight and leaving the room illuminated only by the candles at the bedside. She turned her head just enough to see him walking up behind her and though no part of his body touched her, Arianne once again found it hard to breathe.
“Are you nervous?” he asked in a breathy whisper.
She whimpered, “No.”
Michael shifted a little closer and moved to lightly brush his lips against her earlobe. “Are you sure?” he whispered.
She instantly lost the cognitive ability to speak so she just nodded, frantically.
Michael pressed his slightly parted lips to her neck and could feel her heart rate quicken under them. He held her by the waist and turned her to him again, pulling her body closer as he rested his hands just above her butt where his thumbs gently rubbed her skin through the silk fabric of her gown. His hot breath against her neck sent shivers deep into her bones as he pushed her head to side and kissed her there again. Then she felt his tongue against her skin and Arianne thought she was going to faint. His silky soft tongue traced her neck and she couldn't help but let out a moan when his hands slowly slid down and gently grabbed her butt.
Breaking away, Michael looked her in the eyes for a moment then leaned down until their lips met. She opened her mouth a bit, granting him access and he immediately responded, slowly sliding his tongue in. Arianne answered his kiss with the same need with which he kissed her and before long the kiss became slow and passionate; not like the tentative kisses they had shared before, this time he, as well as she, had something to prove.
Michael rested his hands on her arms as she worked at the buttons on his shirt. She undid all of them and stepped back, placing her hands on his tummy. She felt nothing but hard muscle under his so warm, so soft milky skin. She rested her right hand on his chest so she could feel his pounding heart and then lifted her gaze to found Michael staring at her with a glint in his eyes. She brushed the shirt off his shoulders and without a word Michael reached up and pulled the lace straps of her gown down over her arms. The useless piece of fabric fell to the floor without a sound, leaving her completely naked. Michael held Arianne by the back of the head and took her lips again.
The intensity of the moment was so strong, Arianne didn't know how much longer she could contain herself and dammit, she was tired of foreplay. She was at wit’s end and she needed him… now.
She went over to lay on the bed.
Wasting no time, Michael leaned over and gave Arianne a lingering kiss before moving his mouth down to her breasts where he suckled at her nipples. His tongue left hot spots on her skin as he made his slow way down over her tummy and she writhed at his touches. He stood off the bed and slowly, as if he was taunting her, pulled his silk trousers down over his erection. He stepped out of them as he let his hands drift over the tops of her legs. He looked down at her face as he slowly spread her thighs; she had her eyes on him and was biting on her bottom lip in anticipation.
Truthfully, Arianne was trying her best not to stare at the most enticing part of him, but it was difficult. Michael was all man and she wasn’t quite sure if she was woman enough to truly satisfy him the way she knew he would satisfy her. Good thing she had the rest of their lives together to figure out just what he needed.
He pushed Arianne up to the middle of the bed then moved between her legs, covering her with his body. He was careful to raise his hips slightly so as not to inadvertently brush against her. There’s no telling what could have happened if he allowed that to occur. Michael flashed a loving smile before tenderly kissing her lips again. “Just relax, this’ll hurt only a little bit.” he whispered. “Look right at me and count to ten.” Arianne nodded and he said, “One…”
She continued, “Two… Three… Four… Five… Six… Seven… Eight…” Michael put his hand on the small of her back, arching her hips upward as he lowered his hips. Arianne felt his heat graze her and she spread her legs instinctively. “Na-hine… Ten.”
Her eyes never left Michael as he licked his lips then drove slowly into her. He could see Arianne’s eyes widen in shock but it felt so good when she closed around him that he didn’t want to stop and drag himself back out. She snapped her eyes shut and gripped his shoulders.
“Dear Lord Michael!”
Arianne’s body began to shake and sweat had broken out all over her skin as he moved slowly inside her, allowing her to get used to his size. The feel of his hardness massaging her walls was indescribable as she began moving her hips to follow his slow rhythm. Michael gritted his teeth and buried his face in her neck as he stretched and filled her completely.
She moved her hands down his back, resting them just above his butt and pushing slightly. Michael picked up the hint and his pace, causing Arianne to run her fingernails along his back, leaving marks. His breathing had turned to panting and every now and then a sweet little moan would escape his luscious lips as he moved faster in and out of her.
An ecstatic stupor was blanketing Arianne with each thrust of his slender hips and she arched her back, moaning, “MMMMMichael… I’m... I'm...” as she knotted her fingers in his dark hair. Michael slowed, wanting to prolong this amazing experience but to no avail. Arianne pushed her hips against his, taking in all of him as orgasm forced a scream out of her. The feel of her clenching and unclenching around him made Michael grip the sheets as he also hit his climax.
They laid there breathing hard with their bodies pressed together and kissing hungrily, their tongues licking and darting and teasing each other.
Minutes passed and Michael tried to leave her body but Arianne wrapped her legs tightly around him, refusing to allow him exit. She breathed, “Again.”
He glared at her, inwardly questioning her sanity. “Again?”
She nodded as she wiggled her lower half against him.
Sighing deeply, he smiled and leaned in to her lips. “Your wish is my command, your Highness.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Water flowed over the edge of the tub. Arianne cried out and gripped his shoulders as they hit their peaks. She arched her back so her head hung over the edge of the tub as she tried to catch her breath.
“How many was that?” he asked, running his hand up betwen her breasts.
Arianne brought her head back up and smiled widely at him. “Six.”
“What do you say to lucky number seven?”
Arianne laughed. “Is it okay if I rest a little first Majesty?”
Michael pushed a wet lock of hair behind her ear then pulled her body close to his again so there was almost no space between their chests. “No.”
He leaned in to her smiling lips again when a guard walked through the door.
“Sorry to interrupt your Grace.” the guard said, bowing.
“Then leave.” Arianne barked.
Michael cleared his throat and she buried her face in his neck. She shifted uncomfortably under what water there was left in the tub and caused Michael to suck in a breath.
“I’m sorry.” she said, smiling into his neck.
“What is it?” Michael asked the guard.
“Your presence is requested in the Great Hall Sire.”
“And who requests it?”
“Your Council.”
Michael nodded and the guard, bowing again, finally left them alone.
“You’re not really going to go are you.” asked Arianne.
“I am.”
She sighed and brushed her tongue lightly against his neck. Michael hummed low in his throat when she moved her hand up to the back of his head, pulling him down a little as she nibbled and sucked at his neck. She took the opportunity to let her tongue trace the shape of his ear and Michael gasped, pulling her closer to him and ground his hips seductively against her. Arianne was a hair’s breadth away from tossing her resolve out the window when she felt him harden on her thigh.
“Do you like it?” she shakily breathed on his ear.
He moaned in answer.
“Good… it’ll give you something to think about when you’re at your little meeting.”
Arianne pulled her body back from him and climbed out of the tub, leaving the bewildered Michael still sitting there. She grabbed her dress from the floor, pulled it on then blew a kiss at him before heading out the door.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arianne was laying on her back with her eyes closed and her hands on either side of her head when he walked into the room. Michael just stood at the end of the bed, watching her intently, wanting to remember every detail.
“Michael, what are you doing?” she asked, opening her eyes.
“Nothing.”
Arianne sat up and opened her arms to him. “Here, I‘ll give you something to do.”
Michael remained stationary so she got out of the bed and went to wrap her arms around him. “Darling what is it?”
He heaved a deep sigh and waited a moment before saying, “My general is dead and now the troops are out there with no one to lead them.” She took a step back. “Ari… I have to go.”
Arianne stared at Michael with incredulity in her eyes and after the initial shock which lasted several moments, she choked out, “Why can’t someone else go?”
“I have an obligation.”
Shaking her head, she said, “And I suppose your obligation to me means nothing to you?”
“Don’t say things like that.”
“I can’t believe you’re doing this.” she whispered, and then her voice took a louder, harsher tone as she continued. “Seven days, Michael. We‘ve been married seven days and you’re leaving me to be a widow?”
“Ari, nothing is going to happen to me.”
“You don’t know that.” she yelled. Not allowing him to get another word in, she walked right past him and headed for the door. He took hold of her arm just when her fingers were inches away from the door’s handle. “Michael, let me go.” she said, struggling against him but he wouldn’t budge. Arianne turned to him and spat, “You’ll have to let go eventually, remember, after all you wouldn’t want to stay with me when your precious army is out there all alone.”
He dragged her back, causing her body to slam into his.
“Stop it right now, hear me?” he barked.
Michael saw tears welling in her eyes and his stomach took a tumble. He ran his fingers through her hair. “I’m so sorry.”
She reached up to wipe the tears away. “Please don’t leave me.” she sobbed.
“I must.”
Arianne studied her feet, refusing to look at or speak to him.
He held her by the chin and brought her eyes back up to meet his. Holding her by both arms now, Michael brushed his lips against hers, sending a spark of pleasure running up and down her body as he said, “I want to make love.”
Without a thought, she consented. Michael lifted her into his arms and laying her on the bed, he ran his hands up her legs under the dress then pulled it off over her head. Michael pulled his clothes off then put his hands on her knees and opened her legs. He looked down between her thighs and bit his bottom lip.
“Do you want me to touch you?” he asked softly.
Arianne was astonished at the question and couldn’t help but say, “Yes.”
One of his hands made its slow way down to her most private part and she started to shiver uncontrollably but then his fingers stopped just above where he promised they would go … where she never felt them go before. Michael leaned over her and gave her a quick kiss before moving his mouth down to her breasts where he sucked the hardened peaks into his mouth. She whimpered as he finally laid his fingers on her and no sooner than that Arianne arched her hips upwards against his hand. Michael moved to kiss her tenderly, causing her to moan into his sweet mouth as he moved his fingers slowly against her core.
He pulled himself away from her lips again. She looked helplessly into his dark eyes as he moved to kneel on the floor. Michael held Arianne’s thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He put her legs over his shoulders and bent to her.
Arianne screamed as Michael moved his tongue slowly against her hot flesh. He'd never done that before either. She watched the top of his head moving in slow circles between her legs and they went slack at the erotic sight. Michael held her by the behind and pulled her up into his mouth’s caress. He shifted and Arianne felt him push his tongue into her.
Ohhhh…” she gasped as she grabbed a fistful of his hair and tugged, bucking her hips and biting down hard on her bottom lip.
Michael kissed and licked his way back up Arianne’s shaking body and took her lips again as he pinned her wrists to the bed and slid into her.
Arianne felt like her head was going to explode as he quickly pumped in and out. Michael released her wrists and his hands went down to lock themselves at her hips as he climbed back onto the bed. He lifted her lower half off the bed and threw his head back, moaning as he moved his hips in a slow circle then faster then slower then faster then slower.
Unable to take much more of this sensual torture, Arianne reached up and pulled him to her chest, she kissed him ardently as she pushed him over onto his back. She got up turned so her back faced him and then she straddled him, holding his shaft to guide it back inside her.
Michael ran his hands over her back and licked his lips as she took him deep. He sat up and reached around to take both her breasts into his hands then pulled her back down with him. Arianne squealed as he slowly worked himself in and out of her as she laid on his chest, hitting that sweet spot every time. Arianne could feel the beginning of her orgasm flow through her as he rolled their bodies over again, so now she was laying on her front and he was laying on her back.
“You know the King should always be on top.” he breathed into her hair as he lifted her hips a little before laying himself back down on top of her.
Michael hammered his body into hers forcing her to scream his title. He braced himself up, laughing, “Aw baby.” as he worked his hips even faster.
There were dark spots in Arianne’s vision and she dug her teeth and fingers into the nearest pillow as a blast of pleasure shook her entire body beneath him. Michael slid all the way in with rapid pumps and cried out as his warmth surged into her.
Arianne still had her face buried in the pillow when he rolled over onto his back.
“Ari…?” she heard Michael whisper. “… are you okay?”
She turned her face to him, her breaths came out in gasps. “Yes.”
Smiling, he pulled her over him and swung her arm over his chest as she rested her head on his shoulder.
“I love you so much.” she said between kisses on her King’s cheek and neck.
Arianne was drifting off to sleep when something occurred to her. “Michael…” She tapped his chest. “Will you still be here when I wake up?”
He didn’t give an immediate response so she thought he was already asleep.
He shifted to lay on his side, facing her. “No, I won’t.” he whispered as he kissed her forehead. Soon after that, Michael felt her body shaking as she pulled in shallow breaths. “Ari baby please stop crying.” He cajoled as rubbed her back. “Just close your eyes.”
She continued to sob until sleep overcame her weak frame.
~…He ran his hand over her hair and, futilely fighting back tears, kissed her lips and nose. A King does not cry, he kept telling himself as he wiped his cheeks. Michael stared lovingly at his sleeping Queen before climbing off the bed…~
She slept for what seemed like only a moment. With her eyes still closed, Arianne searched the bed for his warm body but could not find it.
Her eyes shot open and she found that, except for her, the bed was empty.
She sat up and looked around the room. Also empty.
Arianne brought the sheets up to cover her naked chest and yelled his name. No reply.
She yelled again and kept yelling until the bedroom door opened. Her poor heart nearly leapt from her chest.
Kaila and Emery, ladies-in-waiting, walked into the room. Their expressions were solemn and they would not their Queen in the eye.
Understanding their unspoken meaning, Arianne leaned against the headboard as tears trickled down her cheeks.
She cried… for days.

Last edited by lostinparadise on December 23rd 2010, 9:02 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)   All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 11:36 am

o___o
I couldn't!!
I suck...
>.<
I'd just KILL the good ideas
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)   All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 12:56 pm

*sighs* Cat I'm not gonna get into this dumb argument again so believe what u wanna believe.
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)   All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 12:57 pm

Very Happy
Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)   All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 6:10 pm

HOLY F*CK! That Bathtub scene gets me EVERY time!
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)   All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 7:10 pm

Omg i read this again! This story is so sexy!!
I cant believe he dies at the end :'(
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)   All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 9:00 pm

Carolina my sweet darling he DIDN'T die!!!!!
There's a sequel posted on here, Anxious Queen, and he comes back.
You poor thing *hugs*
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)   All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 24th 2010, 6:48 am

Ohhhh omgggg!! I thought the anxious queen one came BEFORE this one! Silly ne Razz lol well you gotta be writing more for the other one if you dont want to be the one that dies Razz lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)   All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All's Fair (Prequel To The Anxious Queen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2