Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael's Insomnia

Go down 
+8
Smells Like Teen Spirit
damonikalovesmichael
Yuna
Wonderlust
morethanagift
BadAngelness
MJIsMyLife28
Miss.Luv.
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 4:13 pm

He tosses and turns in his bed. He lifts his head up to glance at the red numbers on his digital clock, glowing in the otherwise pitch dark bedroom. 2:34. Damn. He thinks, rubbing his eyes. He has to be up in 5 hours and by the way things have been going, he isn't going to get to sleep any time soon.

He lets out a deep breath and rolls over, trying to get comfortable. He closes his eyes, breathing steadily, waiting for sleep to come but it's nowhere in sight. He turns, facing the alarm clock, now blaring '2:57' at him.

He rolls over onto his stomach, one hand dangling off the side of his bed. He opens his eyes and a glint on the floor catches his attention.

He leans forward off the bed, trying to figure out what it is. His stomach gives a small lurch when he realizes what is poking out slightly from under his bed. The hand that is already dangling off the side reaches to grasp the corner of the magazine.

He rolls onto his back, the thin sheet twisting around his body, reaches up and turns on a small light above his bed so he can better see the magazine in his hands. A slight smile curls his lips and he bites his lower lip as he takes in the front cover. One of his favorite issues.

He flips to a page somewhere near the middle of the magazine and he traces the outlines of the girl’s naked figure with one finger, taking in the sight of every inch of her skin. Immediately his body grew warm and his cheeks filled with a flush. He flips to another page and does the same as before, scouring her body with his eyes.

He can feel himself stirring under the sheets.

'I probably shouldn't' he thinks but after looking down at that picture again, he grows harder and a noticeable ache begins to urge him to relieve the tension.

He shifts, kicks the sheet off and down to his feet, and the hand that isn't holding the magazine finds his shirt collar. 

He undoes the buttons of his sky blue pajama shirt and runs his fingers over his pale white chest. He lets out a shaky sigh as his hand travels down to the top of his matching pajama trousers.

He places the magazine beside him on the bed so he can pull his pants over and off his stiff member.

He picks the magazine back up, opens it and continues to roam his eyes over the lady's naked body.

He shuts his eyes as he slides his hand down and closes his long fingers around his almost painfully hard self. He lodges his bottom lip between his teeth to stifle as moan as he starts to stroke himself slowly, relishing in the feeling that he hadn’t felt in a little while.

He uses his other hand to flip the page over, revealing another naked figure of a woman looking at him with a fixed, seductive glare, and beckoning to him with one finger. He gasps as he takes in the new image and runs his hand up and down his shaft faster.

He curses softly as his body shudders, every muscle screaming for his release. Michael caresses his slick shaft with quick pumps, moving his hand in a little twisting motion at the base and working his hips to the same rhythm as his hand.

A thin film of sweat covers his exposed flesh and he drops the magazine onto the floor so he can run his hand over his hot chest. He curses again, a long drawn out "Fuckkkk" escaping his lips.

He slows his hand, not wanting to come just yet. This feels too good and it’s been way too long since his last pleasure. He feels lightheaded but that’s probably just the rush of blood in the head on his shoulders down to its favorite vacation spot south of the border. 

Michael rubs his chest a little longer then slides the other hand down to meet the one fondling the wet tip of his cock. He slides both hands up and down with ease, his muscles chanting "So close, oh God, so fucking close."

One hand goes back to his chest, the fabric of his pajama shirt clings to his skin but he doesn't care. He licks his top lip, tasting the salty beads of sweat that have gathered there.

He lets out unhindered mewls between frequent moans as he starts to see the tell-tale signs of his oncoming orgasm behind his closed eyelids.

He groans and his hips that had already been slowly grinding into his hand begin to buck uncontrollably.

"Oh shit, oh yes, aahh, yes, yes, yes!" He can’t help the words spilling from his lips as he is so very close to spilling on his sheets. 

He feels a warm coiling in the pit of his stomach and cries out when his heat starts to drain from his weary body.

He falls back on his bed, head cushioned by his pillow. He tries to regain his breath, which had grown heavy and frantic as he neared and endured his peak. He knows immediately that his sleeplessness has been cured as his heavy eyelids close.

Written by: Miss.Luv. and lostinparadise  

Last edited by Miss.Luv. on August 12th 2010, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 2:52 am

My dirty mind is definitley satisfied after THIS little story.... mmmmm Michael's Insomnia Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 4:49 pm

uuuuuuuhhhhhhh dayuuuummm baby! mmmmmm!
and then morning comes and I walk in and start fucking him till he cums again
oh yeah! hahaha jk jk luhhved it
so sensual it got me feelinMichael's Insomnia Icon_twisted.....nevermind
Michael's Insomnia 623980
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 12:01 pm

I'D KEEP HIM UP ALLNIGHT HE'LL NEVER WAT TO GO TO BED Smile Michael's Insomnia 300829
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 15th 2010, 1:26 am

That was BEAUTIFUL...OMG nothing more PERFECT than Michael touching his SWEET self...this story got me sweatin'! xDD Miss.Luv. and lostinparadise, u two are INSANELY good at this...0_0

"One hand goes back to his chest, the fabric of his pajama shirt clings to his skin but he doesn't care. He licks his top lip, tasting the salty beads of sweat that have gathered there." - Michael's Insomnia

Excuse me while I go into the next room and hyperventilate.

o.o
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 7:46 am

O_o
dayum! I loove this!

You two freaking rock!

HOT!!!!!!!!!!
damn you got me craving a cigarette so bad and I don't smoke! O_o
*dies*
Back to top Go down
damonikalovesmichael

damonikalovesmichael

Female Libra Posts : 8

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 2:02 am

*Totally Mikegasms* WHEW! I need a shower! LOVED IT!
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 4:17 pm

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THAT WAS HOT I WISH I COULD BE THE ONE TO F@#$ HIM UNTIL HES TIRED
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 3:30 pm

Don't we all wish we 'COULD BE THE ONE TO F@#$ HIM UNTIL HES TIRED'? XD
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 6:20 pm

Miss.Luv. wrote:
Don't we all wish we 'COULD BE THE ONE TO F@#$ HIM UNTIL HES TIRED'? XD

YES PLEASE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheGlovedOne

Female Posts : 11

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyDecember 12th 2010, 11:35 am

X3 yesssss! I can never find fics like this, bit it's one of my most guilty fantasies. Aaaaah.... I loved it!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyDecember 12th 2010, 12:19 pm

why have i never commented on this? this is farking HOT! thank you guys for making this fic :DD im pretty sure that happened many times before Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 6:07 am

OH GOD YES. This is my kind of fantasy.
I was trying sooooo hard not to SQUEAL, considering I'm pulling an all-nighter (it's 5:00 AM) with my friend, Saz, and she's like, 3 feet away from me.

But anyhoo, this satisfied my mind for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 6:36 pm

u crack me up MJsLilPYT XDD
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 9:27 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
u crack me up MJsLilPYT XDD

haha she's hilarious! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 10:04 pm

Aw, you're such sweethearts. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael's Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Insomnia   Michael's Insomnia Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael's Insomnia
Page 1 of 1