Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep In A Fantasy

Go down 
+4
lostinparadise
Smells Like Teen Spirit
MJIsMyLife28
Miss.Luv.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 10:11 pm

“Michael? That can’t be you…” you say out loud.
“It’s me. If you don’t believe me, just reach out and feel me. I’m real.”
You send out one wavering hand and it lands on Michael’s hard – and real – chest.
“What? No, this must be a dream…” you say, more to yourself than to anyone else.
“Does that matter? I’m still here, aren’t I?”
You shake your head. What one earth is going on here? A small voice tells you to let go and stop trying to figure things out, to just enjoy yourself. You take a deep breath and look back up at Michael.
His skin is caramel in colour, and his image and costume unmistakable as late eighties. The tight white shirt that he’s wearing is ripped down the middle, hanging on to him by shreds, just like after a concert. A large belt buckle was perched over his crotch, and his wonderful thighs were encased in tight shiny black leather pants, just like the ones from the ‘Come Together’ music video.
“We were sent to fulfill your fantasies,” he tells you, a cheeky glint showing through in his dark eyes.
A puzzled look crosses your face. “We?”
No man you could think of would be even close being as sexy as the man standing in front of you. Any other man would be a disappointment when you have the one and only Michael Jackson standing before you.
“Oh yeah? Well do I at least compare?” a deeper voice says from behind you. It’s like whoever it is was reading your thoughts.
You turn around and are faced with… Michael Jackson? Your head whips around, making sure that you are correct in saying that two different Michaels are sandwiching you between them. Contradictory to the first Michael, though, the second Michael was paler, practically white, and his hair was longer but still wavy, pulled back in a low ponytail. He seems almost larger than the first Michael, what seem like wider shoulders and a more muscular build. A white undershirt encases his chiseled chest and down below the shirt are the unmistakable gold pants. A pang of lightheadedness goes through you at the realization. A HIStory era Michael is one side of you whilst a Bad era Michael is on the other. It’s your dreams come true.
“It’s a lot to take in, isn’t it?” Bad Michael says, looking at you understandingly. You just nodded.
“Then maybe you should take a seat, a little rest before we get started.” HIStory Michael says, motioning behind you. You look to where he is gesturing and a bed is right behind you. It wasn’t there moments ago. You sit down on it, and shake your head. What is going on?
“This doesn’t make any sense,” you mumble to yourself.
“Does that matter?” Bad Michael asks you.
That small voice in the back of your head speaks up again, saying that who cares if it doesn’t make sense? Not one, but two Michael Jacksons are standing in front of you. Let go, relax, and enjoy yourself.
“No,” you say, answering his question. Then you recall something he – HIStory Michael, that is – said. ‘Maybe you should take a seat, a little rest before we get started’.
“Get started doing what?” you ask, suspiciously.
Twin cheeky grins appear of the Michaels’ faces.
“We were sent to fulfill your fantasies,” Bad Michael says, and you recall him saying the same thing earlier. Your fantasies? Very dirty images fill your mind. That couldn’t possibly be what they mean, could it? You look up to both of them and they are still grinning.
“So, sit back on the bed and let us do what we came here to do,” Bad Michael tells you as he pushed you lightly down to lie on the bed.
“No,” you mumble and you sit back up, pushing yourself further up the bed to move away from the two Michaels. What? Why did I refuse? you ask yourself. It’s like someone else was telling you what to do. That little voice in your head? For some reason, you trust that it will guide you in the right direction. Well, it seems like you are going to have to trust it, because you can’t seem to resist doing or saying what it tells you to do.
“Excuse me?” HIStory Michael asks, taken aback by your rebellion.
“I… I said no.”
“Why?” Bad Michael asks, a bemused expression appearing on his face.
You shrug. You just blindly trust that voice and you’re doing what it tells you.
“You know, before we start, and seeing as we will be doing most of the work, I think I’d like to see her do a little something…” HIStory Michael murmurs. You don’t like the sound of it, whatever he’s getting at.
“Yeah, I like what you’re thinking,” Bad Michael mumbles.
“No,” you already object.
“You don’t even know what we are talking about,” HIStory Michael chuckles. “It’s nothing big, I promise.”
“I don’t care.” What are you saying, woman? Any other time I would gladly do anything for this man, and I mean anything. And now you’re objecting to an unasked favor just because a stupid voice tells you to? However much you want to object to what you’re saying, you just can’t seem to. It’s maddening. The voice that was once a friend was now a foe.
Bad Michael chuckles and shakes his head. He looks up and nods towards you. “Strip.”
“Oh, heck no.” The words come out of your mouth before the sane side of you can stop them. Stupid voice, it was as if it possessed your body to do as it ordered. Somehow, though, you felt as if it was going in the right direction. This was too confusing.
“Why not? He told you to strip, so get to it.”
You shake your head again, no.
“Strip!” he commands. He pushes you back down into a lie on the bed, because you had been propped up on your elbows.
“I said, strip.” Bad Michael voice was firmer this time, stronger. The man knows what he wants and he was gonna get it.
“No!” you say back, matching his tone. You hurry back up onto your elbows.
“You better get to undressing yourself soon, or else…” HIStory Michael warns you.
“Or else what?”
“Just do it now,” he shoves you back onto the bed, your head hitting the pillow hard. “Before I have to do it for you.” His eyes are burning into you.
“But that’s what you want isn’t it? You dirty girl.” Bad Michael grumbles.
You give him a glare and he snaps.
“That’s it, you’re in for it now,” he snarls.
Good.
Bad Michael darts forwards and pins you by your wrists on the bed. You struggle against him as HIStory Michael leans forward and grips the hem of you blouse. He rips it off you, buttons flying everywhere. He drops the shredded fabric to the floor and reaches up to roughly knead your breasts through your bra for a second. He runs his hands down over your quivering stomach to the top of your skirt.
“No! Don’t you dare-” Michael punctuates your sentence by tearing your skirt down your legs.
“Let me go!” You strain against Bad Michael’s confines but you can’t help but give in slightly when you feel HIStory Michael’s warm hands gliding up your now bare thighs to your panties. He slides his hands back down to your knees and grips them, spreading your legs wide. You don’t resist him; you couldn’t have, even if you had wanted to.
His warm palms retrace their steps; back up with insides of your thighs. His fingers dance around the edges of the fabric, and the aching can no longer be ignored.
“Please…” you moan lightly as you squirm underneath both Michaels.
“Please what?” HIStory Michael growls.
“Please touch me.”
Michael’s long fingers move over your clit, lightly rubbing you right where you want – where you need – to be touched.
You shift, still confined by Bad Michael as he stands to one side of the bed. You try and rub down on HIStory Michael’s fingers, but to barely any avail. He moves his fingers before you can get to them, yet still letting them brush lightly over you.
“Please!” you beg.
Bad Michael leans down to your ear, and whispers, “Tell us exactly what you want him to do to you.” His warm wet lips slightly graze over your ear.
A groan escapes you and your body shudders lightly and uncontrollably.
“I want you to rub me, please…”
You feel HIStory Michael’s warm thumb returning to rub your clit over your panties. Your back arches and you can’t help yourself. The pleasure doubles when Bad Michael trails his tongue down from your ear to your jaw, leaving a trail of cool on your otherwise burning flesh.
Michael’s thumb leaves your clit and you exclaim, “No!”, but you have nothing to worry about because they are only leaving you to pull down your undergarment. His thumb returns to your now naked nub and continues to caress you. He feels down with his fingers, finding your entrance and without warning, gently and swiftly slides in two of his fingers. You cry out but Bad Michael stifles it by pressing his mouth against yours, forcing entrance with his tongue. It darts around your mouth, exploring you, as HIStory Michael’s fingers do the same, exploring your wet cave.
You whimper and your toes curl when the tips of his fingers brush against that special spot that causes so much pleasure. He knows he’s found your weakness and pulls his fingers almost all the way out.
“No!” you cry out again and you thrust your hips downwards in hopes they will connect with his fingers. There’s no need to worry, however, as Michael pushes his fingers back in you on his own.
More whimpers escape you as he plays with you, rubbing your spot. Bad Michael trails the tip of his tongue down your jaw to your neck where he suckles, his hot, wet tongue thrashing against your skin.
You can feel the pressure building up in the pit of your stomach and you push down on HIStory Michael’s fingers with your hips.
“Come for me, girl,” he says in a deep voice, one full of lust, one that wants to see you writhe uncontrollably with pleasure. His eyes are scouring your body, loving the way your hot flesh is reacting to his touches and the other Michael’s kisses.
Your back arches immensely as you do exactly as HIStory Michael told you to. The feelings of physical euphoria rush over your body like a tidal wave, HIStory Michael never letting up in his caresses, prolonging the sensations.
“Michael,” you gasp, trying to catch your breath.
You feel a grin curl on Bad Michael’s lips, which are still pressed against your neck and you open your eyes, which had clenched tight during your orgasm. You look down at HIStory Michael, who had removed his two fingers from within you and was now licking them clean of your juices.
You took a second to admire him. You had always loved his masculinity and sexuality during that period of his life. The sinewy arms begged for you to run your fingers over them, and you just knew his abs were strong and hard. His abs aren’t the only hard thing on his body, you thought as you took in the sight of his pants. Shiny and golden, they clung so closely to his thighs. You bit your lip and saw his package straining against the golden cage. You imagined pulling that zipper down to reveal his prize. Just before you were going to get lost in your thoughts, you hear a voice.
“Looks like you enjoyed that.”
You look around almost wildly for the source of the voice. It wasn’t HIStory Michael, who still had his fingers in mouth, or Bad Michael. You suddenly spy yet another Michael, sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed that definitely hadn’t been there moments before.
Pale white, straight black hair, circa 2001, this Michael was definitely turn of the millennium, straight up Invincible era.
Returning to his earlier statement, you just simply nodded.
He stood up and slowly moved forward the few steps to the foot of the bed. He was wearing black slacks, and an open button-down shirt, which revealed his milky white chest to you. Some of his straight black hair fell in front of his face, adding a light air of mystique to the already mysterious creature in front of you. You could see the cheeky smile that was plastered on his face, and you could see (in the eye that wasn’t obscured by his hair) that he was burning with desire. A quick glance down to below his belt confirmed your suspicions – a bulge was brewing.
“Do you like what you see?” he asks. You nod again, resisting looking back down to his crotch.
“Don’t worry, go ahead, look all you want.” It was like he had been reading your thoughts. Having been given the permission, your eyes dart back down to his slacks. He’s definitely straining against them.
“How badly do you want to feel it?” he asks, his voice low.
A short whimper escapes you.
“Really badly…”
“Oh yeah?” he asks, moving forward and reaching for your knees.
“Mhm,” you nod.
He hooks his hands under your knees and pulls you down the bed. You hadn’t noticed, with the appearance of another Michael, that Bad Michael had relinquished his grip on you.
You easily slid down the bed, all the way to Invincible Michael. The bed, which was exactly as tall as it needed to be, allowed Michael to easily press his hardened package against your bare wet center. You moan as you feel his erect member grow and throb at the contact between your skin and his tight trousers.
“You want me?” he asks, slowly beginning to grind on you. Was that really even a question? He lets go of your legs and you waste no time, wrapping your legs around his back, pulling him as close to you as he could be.
You nod and he leans over, sliding his hands underneath your back. You prop yourself up on your elbows and let him undo your bra, the only piece of clothing left on you. He slides it off and drops it onto the floor.
You reach up for his shoulders, drawing him in for a light kiss on the lips. He leans down, returning the favor and kisses you back, firmer.
You twirl your hips lightly against his, only to be met by a grinding of his own against you.
He lets out a low grunt and stands back up. You drop down on the bed and watch him. He pulls back from you, wanting you to let go of him. As much as you don’t want to, you let your legs drop from around his waist. He takes half a step back, and pulls at his shirt. It falls to the floor and he reaches down to his trousers. He undoes the button and pulls down his zipper. No underwear. His hard member bounces lightly as it comes into view. He pushes his slacks further down his hips and they fall to the floor. He steps out of them.
“If you really want me…” he starts, but never finishes his sentence. He reaches down, grips you by the hips, flips you over and pulls you up. You balance yourself on your hands and look over your shoulder, behind you. He grips his dick in one hand, and presses the glistening head against your entrance and slowly pushes just the head in.
“More, please!” you cry out.
“How much of it do you want?” he growls.
“All of it!”
Without warning, he does as you ask. With one thrust he pushes all of himself into you and you gasp at the feeling. He fills you to the brim and touches every corner he needs to and more.
He remains motionless inside you for a moment, staying with his pelvis pressed against you. He runs his hands up from your hips, up your sides, and gently cups your breasts in his hands. Between his fingers he plays with your sensitive nipples.
You squirm, pushing your hips back on to him but he still doesn’t move, just sends bolts of pleasure through you with his fingers. Tension builds within you that you have to relieve soon.
You look up and that’s when you notice both Bad and HIStory Michael sitting in large chairs beside the bed which hadn’t been there minutes before. They had almost completely slipped your mind as you had been interacting with Invincible Michael.
They sat naked, all their clothes in piles on the floor, slowly pleasuring themselves as they had watched you. Both biting their lips and both with sweat glistening on their faces and bodies, it was quite a sight to see and it only enhanced your extremely heightened desire.
You ground once again on Invincible Michael, and he let up with one slow, circular motion against you that made you gasp.
Bad Michael got up from his seat and climbed onto the bed. He stood on his knees and shuffled forward until you were face to face with his erection. You shifted your weight to one hand and felt Invincible Michael hold you lightly in support. You reach up with your free hand and wrap your fingers around the base. Without hesitation, your tongue flicks out and tastes his hard flesh. He shuffles forward slightly, and you take his swollen head into your mouth, sucking the pre-cum off his skin.
It is only now that Invincible Michael slowly draws himself out of you, only to thrust himself back in. You moan and he pulls himself back out again, and again. You refocus your attention on the beautiful cock in your mouth and start to twirl your tongue around the tip, eliciting a gasp from him. You feel one of his hands slide over your head, lightly entangling his fingers in your hair. He pulls back on your head and you take him out of your mouth. You stroke him with the hand that had been at his base and close your eyes when you feel Invincible Michael pounding you from behind.
Bad Michael pushes your head back onto him and you gladly take him in your mouth, your lips gliding over his hot skin. You take him out and glide your tongue over the large throbbing veins that line his member. He twitches under your tongue and you wrap your lips around him, giving him one last almighty suck before you let him out of your mouth.
The overwhelming feeling of Invincible Michael pumping you with everything he’s got begins to become too much and you let out a cry in warning – you don’t want to come yet. Michael understands and slows. It is then that you spy HIStory Michael still sitting and stroking himself. A strong urge comes over you and you motion towards him.
As if the Michaels can read your thoughts, Invincible Michael pulls out of you and Bad Michael shifts back, out of your way. HIStory Michael stands up and sits on the side of the bed. He swings his legs onto it and lies down in the middle of the bed. You crawl round and straddle him, slowly lowering your wet self onto his dick.
He grips you by the waist and assists you as you begin to move up and down on him. The pleasure you get when Michael’s head passes against your spot is immense and you speed up, bouncing up and down on him faster.
Invincible and Bad era Michaels hover over on either side of you, aggressively pumping their dicks in their hands, hips moving to the rhythm they create. You lean forward, placing your hands above Michael's shoulders on either side of his head and kiss him lightly on the lips before throwing your head back. Small gasps and moans escape each of the Michaels’ lips and you can tell they are all so close to their peaks, and you are no different.
You feel HIStory Michael writhe underneath and you just can’t take it - the constant arousal, the restraint - anymore. You grind down hard, one last time before you submit yourself to pleasure. You let yourself go, allowing for a second tsunami wave of almost-too-intense pleasure to wash over your body and you can feel HIStory Michael shooting his heat deep inside you, coating your walls. At the same time, warm splatters hit your skin on either side of you, near your breasts, as Bad and Invincible Michaels empty themselves onto you.
You fall down onto HIStory Michael, your eyes closed, weakened from your sexual summit. You feel his hands rest on your back, heaving from your heavy breaths. You hear the other two Michaels lie down on the bed and you lift your head to see all three heads looking at you, their large brown eyes looking intently at yours.
"Sleep," HIStory Michael commands and you do just that, resting your head back on his chest, your heavy eyelids closing.
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 12:01 am

HOT DAMN! BRB Cold showers!
(One for Each Michael!) XD
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 4:14 pm

WOOO I NEED A COLD BBATH AND NEW PANTIES
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 4:48 pm

Awww holy damn Miss.Luv. this fic is GOLD!!! I lovee itt but u already knew that Wink

es muy muy caliente amiga whew

Forget the dumb Playboy Mansion we want a House Of Michael for every perv out there mmmmm *drools*
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 4:53 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
Awww holy damn Miss.Luv. this fic is GOLD!!! I lovee itt but u already knew that Wink

es muy muy caliente amiga whew

Forget the dumb Playboy Mansion we want a House Of Michael for every perv out there mmmmm *drools*

Gold like Mike's pants, yumm XD
And a House Of Michael is definitly called for... O_O Imagine in the future if we got a hold of holograms that you can touch and feel... I think I know exactly what we'd do with the new tech XD mm
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 5:38 pm

okay I definitely just lost braincells at the mention of Mikey's gold pants AND real life holograms. *drools some more*

Dang it! my laptop is drowning. I need to get this thing laminataed or something jeez
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 5:52 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
okay I definitely just lost braincells at the mention of Mikey's gold pants AND real life holograms. *drools some more*

Dang it! my laptop is drowning. I need to get this thing laminataed or something jeez

XD Mhm
Just imagine it though, holograms of Mikey in all his eras that you can touch around you...
When and if in the future that's possible, there needs to be an MJPerv convention so we can all experience the holographic House Of Michael XD
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 6:26 pm

That was AMAZINGGG OMFGG~!!! I always thought about how INCREDIBLE it would be to have three Eras of Michael PRESENT... but DAMMMNNN I NEVER would have FATHOMED such a Dirty, SWEATY ORGY!!! o.O OMGG you had me screaming into a PILLOW SRSLY!! so as not to scare anyone! LAWL xD I Love EVERYTHING about this FIC!

1) The use Second Person, OMGG.. i SWEAR it was ME they were DOING *dies*

2) Use of my 3 FAVE MJ ERAS!!

3) THE EXCRUCIATING DETAIL *0*

4) THE M*STURBAING MJs!!!! *cries&laughsatthesametime!*

5) the the... . *Hyperventilates* ......CANT BREATHEE ~.~
You are my HERO!!! * bowestoyou*
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 2:52 pm

LOL! I do try my best, Wonderlust XD
@ #2, I love HIStory and Bad era Michaels.. mm Those eras are so yummmy! Gotta love the Bad era 'fetish outfits' and the HIStory era gold pants
@ #4, a favorite metal image of mine is "THE M*STURBAING MJs!!!!" XD
Just the thought of one is good enough, but mutiple Michaels touching themselves... oh my XD
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:27 pm

YES.. I love the BAD era outfitssss *MELTSSSS* the Leather PANTS, Belts... buckles... TIGHT shirts.. *-* .....excuse me while I go read your fic again!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 2:45 pm

XD

oooo the Come Together outfit, I think my heart skips a couple beats everytime I see it. Especially those tight pants, oh my goodness.
Back to top Go down
TheGlovedOne

Female Posts : 11

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyDecember 12th 2010, 11:52 am

Whoa... Time to go have a cold shower and replace the manly sweats Im wearing... And I agree, the best part was the mastu*bating MJs... *swoon* when they can make holographic, TOUCHABLE Michaels... Let me just say that I call YANA Michael:)
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyDecember 12th 2010, 12:22 pm

O_________________________O
there are just no words to explain how this made me feel
O__________________________________________O
Deep In A Fantasy 623980
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:01 am

WOW. All I can say is, HOT DAMN. There are no other words do describe this.
This fanfic is AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deep In A Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In A Fantasy   Deep In A Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep In A Fantasy
Page 1 of 1