Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here) Empty
PostSubject: More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here)   More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here) EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 5:48 pm

You may or may not have seen my very first fantasy, "More Than Friends". If you haven't, the link is right here: http://mikegasmic.omgforum.net/t337-more-than-friends-a-fantasy-by-cal-aka-mjslilpyt

Now, I'm considering writing a sequel to it! *Cue "YAAAAAY" sound effect*

I'm not sure if I really am going to write a sequel, but chances are pretty good. If I do get around to it, the wait time is NOT PREDICTABLE. When I wrote "More Than Friends", I expected to be done in a week AT MOST. Unfortunately, it was finished like, nearly 2 weeks.

Now, when I was starting my first fantasy, I already had the whole storyline planned out. But this one is going to be different, because the only thing I have planned out for the story is (SPOILER ALERT!) the party-at-the-bar scene.

But once it's finished, I'll let you know.

I hope you enjoy it once it's up!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here)   More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here) EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 6:55 pm

P.S. I'm gonna be portrayed as a 19-year-old again, just so you know. Razz
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here)   More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here) EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 12:26 am

MJsLilPYT wrote:
You may or may not have seen my very first fantasy, "More Than Friends". If you haven't, the link is right here: http://mikegasmic.omgforum.net/t337-more-than-friends-a-fantasy-by-cal-aka-mjslilpyt

Now, I'm considering writing a sequel to it! *Cue "YAAAAAY" sound effect*

I'm not sure if I really am going to write a sequel, but chances are pretty good. If I do get around to it, the wait time is NOT PREDICTABLE. When I wrote "More Than Friends", I expected to be done in a week AT MOST. Unfortunately, it was finished like, nearly 2 weeks.

Now, when I was starting my first fantasy, I already had the whole storyline planned out. But this one is going to be different, because the only thing I have planned out for the story is (SPOILER ALERT!) the party-at-the-bar scene.

But once it's finished, I'll let you know.

I hope you enjoy it once it's up!

ohh yeah!! i read your fic and never got around to post a comment on it!! so i'll just post it here lol
your fic was very SEXY! lol i loved the idea and story-line!
and i love the 'party-at-the-bar scene' fics so i cant wait to read!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here)   More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here) EmptyJanuary 12th 2011, 4:53 pm

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!

I have NOT been able to work on my fantasy, because there is something wrong with my computer monitor. It keeps freezing up, and I have to hold up my screen thingy to avoid it from doing that. As a result, I have to type everything with one hand, and that's a huge burden. I'll try to fix the screen as soon as I can.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here)   More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here) EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here)   More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here) Empty

Back to top Go down

More Than Friends PART TWO! (Upcoming fantasy) (More info here)
Page 1 of 1