Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oprah's interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Oprah's interview Empty
PostSubject: Oprah's interview   Oprah's interview EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 9:09 pm

so, since no-one said anything about it i just thought i'd make a topic on it Razz
so what did you guys think of the interview Oprah did? both of them... the one with LMP and the one with the kids?

well... with the LMP one i guess i wasnt fully satisfied with it i guess... i wanted her to tell us more memories she had with michael i guess...

and the one with Katherine... OMFG Oprah! Katherine was there crying and she kept asking her questions... wtf?! she could have at least told the cameras to cut for 2 minutes or something... ugh..
and the kids... the kids looked wonderful and healthy... they looked happy and paris and prince knew exactly what was happening... i LOL'd when prince was just giving her short answers and an "i dont care" attitude to kinda tell her to F off!! lol and paris took charge of the whole situation and talked to Oprah so beautifully... michael surely was a great father... andi love the memories that she told that she had with michael.. so beautiful... and Blanket looked so cute, he seems really shy... they are all beautiful children..

so yeah.. just post what you thought of the interviews and we can discuss what we thought of them too :DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

Oprah's interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah's interview   Oprah's interview EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 12:04 am

I enjoyed the interview with Paris, Prince and Blanket. They're such amazing kids. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

Oprah's interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah's interview   Oprah's interview EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 4:10 pm

The LMP interview... I was kinda ehh bout that one cuz you don't have an interview with Elvis' daughter to talk about MJ.. but anyway I guess it was okay, and I'm glad I watched it, but I wish she had discussed memories bout Michael more

The Katherine interview.. I was like 'wtf' when she was asking bout when Michael died and stuff like you don't ask his mother that. But his children are so poised and did a great job! I love how Prince was like 'Oh its Oprah. whatev.' like it was no big deal XD Paris is definitly a strong person. I loved the bit where they were asked their favorite memories Smile Blanket was so shy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oprah's interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah's interview   Oprah's interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Oprah's interview
Page 1 of 1