Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Oprah Interview with the Casio family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

New Oprah Interview with the Casio family  Empty
PostSubject: New Oprah Interview with the Casio family    New Oprah Interview with the Casio family  EmptyDecember 12th 2010, 10:02 pm

I was just wondering if anyone here had seen the new Oprah episode that shows the entire Casio family who were really good friends with Michael for 25 years! They kept this secret for soo long and finally came out to talk about their relationship with MJ to talk about his new album simply tittled "Michael" (the youngest Casio son produced the album with MJ).

I coudn't believe how he was described as being so down to earth and gracious that he even helped Mrs. Casio with house hold chores like vacuuming and throwing out the trash! (I knew Michael was a darling, but this is just soo amazingly humble or him!) They said he used to sleep in the basement of the Casio's home that they converted into a recording/dance studio.

The only YouTube videos of this interview have a time lag between the images and the sound, so I'll just post the link to a report about the interview. There is loads of new footage of him hanging with the Casio and playing with the kids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqrlvH_r6qc

I don't know ab0ut you but this left me feeling just a touch jealous about those kids... especially the daughter Dx

YEahhh.. i gotta go kill the envy monster in my room -.-

Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: New Oprah Interview with the Casio family    New Oprah Interview with the Casio family  EmptyDecember 12th 2010, 11:21 pm

omg i havent watched it yet! i thought it wasnt coming out until in a few weeks! yay! well excuse me while i go watch it now Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: New Oprah Interview with the Casio family    New Oprah Interview with the Casio family  EmptyDecember 13th 2010, 5:33 pm

*epic facepalm* I even wrote on my whiteboard 'Oprah December 6th' to make sure i watchd this but I failed and completely forgot
I hope this is still on her website, I really wanna c it Smile I like seeing footage of Michael just being Michael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Oprah Interview with the Casio family    New Oprah Interview with the Casio family  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Oprah Interview with the Casio family
Page 1 of 1