Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Debarge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

El Debarge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

If You've never heard of him, he's Michael's ex brother in law. He's also the lead in that 80's group "Debarge" very similar to the Jacksons. El's brother James Debarge was married to Janet (Mike's sister) back in like 1984.... Here's a youtube video of El. Let me know your thoughts......

Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 3:50 pm

HA! Ummmm sweetie, I hate to burst your bubble but it's really not up to you whether you can have them both or not. They could very well choose me over you.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 7:14 pm

Aww hun you are delusional if you think they would take anyone over me once they've met me. Had I been round before Debbie came in Prince wouldve been 100x cuter with my genes and I know Michael wouldve came to be over her to have his kids because anyone can tell that I dont have bad genes and can fit in em 2
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 10:13 pm

CHILD...BOOM! Girl, When you're as fine as me, you don't have to argue over anybody. I'm not delusional because I know 3 things. 1) Is that I'm gorgeous because pretty much EVERYBODY I come in contact with tells me so and I knew it already anyway. 2) is that I ALWAYS come out on top no matter what it is. I ALWAYS WIN and 3) People always fall in love with me the moment they meet me because not only am I beautiful but I have a personality to match. So you can getcha "I dont have bad genes and can fit in em 2" lookin ass outta here
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 9:29 am

Lil girl you bettah go on somewhere with all that jazz. with your marker lookinn ass probably. Can you say "BIG EGO!" i mean damn girl you needa humble yoselff and tone it down. This is why you aint on my level and you cant even really get to know the guy you like so how can you think that you could have Prince? And Michael has been mine from the jump anybody and everybody knows that
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 10:49 am

HA! Yeah, You sound REALLY humble telling me that I'm not on your level. You should grow a few hundred feet before you even start to THINK you're where I'm at. And ummmm "All that jazz?" with my "marker lookin' ass probably"? Sweetheart, if you're going to try to play the compete game with ANYBODY I'd advise you to use some slang that's a little less outdated and lame. That just showed me that you have about shit else left to say. I can have WHOEVER I CHOOSE and I choose Prince so you can have TWO seats. I'm sorry somebody lied to you and told you that Michael Joseph Jackson belonged to you and had you thinking he belonged to anybody else but me but it's time you knew the truth.
Lol, this is fun....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 2:14 pm

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOE! It aint Christmas yet so I dont know where you coming from tyna call me outdated using stuff like '2 seats' What the hell? And is that the best you got? " you dont have shit else to say" Girl imma bout to come over there with my crews and stomple your face if you really think you can my main squeeze and husband. Girl this aint Burger King but you can get yourself a kids meal somewhere else because this aint it. Anyone who can bring up old shit without looking like you got some bold old swag but swag anyway. Who you think you is attemptin shit like this? Me? Cause you aint so you just needa scoot on back and watch the big girl play it like a OG.

This game never gets old no matter who you play with lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 6:57 pm

"It aint Christmas yet so I dont know where you coming from tyna call me outdated using stuff like '2 seats' What the hell? And is that the best you got? " you dont have shit else to say" Girl imma bout to come over there with my crews and stomple your face if you really think you can my main squeeze and husband. Girl this aint Burger King but you can get yourself a kids meal somewhere else because this aint it. Anyone who can bring up old shit without looking like you got some bold old swag but swag anyway."

I'm still in shock that you typed any of this because my eyes have NEVER come across something so unbelievably stupid in my life. I just put in bold whatever the shit you said because not only was it stupid, it was untrue. Your 'main squeeze and husband'? I don't know who you THINK you're talking about but MY husband is Michael Joseph Jackson, the king of pop, born August 29th 1958 to Katherine and Joseph Jackson so I can tell you that right off he's not your husband.You're welcome. and your CREWS? Hahaha Oh please... NEXT!

I know right?!?! LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 7:20 pm

I cant go on any further this is too hilarious because when black people start arguing you know something else be about to go down and it is just too much! Lmfao why is it so fun to argue over someone you can't have? I mean I have him but fighting over him with you is worthless yet we do it for fun
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 10:39 pm

MY WHITE FLAG OF SURRENDER IS UP! And I know right?!?! All of us girls on here think Michael and/or Prince is ours so we shouldn't even play like that. We should just continue to talk about El on this thread, that's why I started it. *YAWN* I'm going to bed, You wore me out....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 2:09 pm

Lol we really should. Me and one of my online fan friends tried sharing him daily to no avail lol. but I think a bit of Michael belongs to all of us. back to El Debarge though
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 7:52 pm

I don't have to share if I don't want to but yeah, you're right. But what about El? What is it that you like about him?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 8:01 pm

I love his voice most of all but he has softly yet manly facial features which I adore
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 11th 2011, 9:36 pm

TRUE, TRUE! Well, I like his speaking voice, I'm going to be honest and tell you that I don't think he can sing very well. He doesn't sound awful but he doesn't hold a candle to Michael when it comes to singing.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 12th 2011, 9:20 pm

this is why I NEVER compare peoplw to Michael because he can make any and everybody look bad lol. I enjoy both of his voices but no one can sing compared to Michael- well... Neutral
sigh forget it I still love El my druggie with nice music and hair (then and now)
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 12th 2011, 10:05 pm

MY CRACK BABY, EL! I love him, he's trying so hard to stay clean and with God's help, I know he can do it. He's such a good person and so was Michael and if only he could've broke free. You know what I saw that hurt me?

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/10/11/1011-michael-jackson-gurney.jpg

I already checked it....It's real.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 13th 2011, 4:36 pm

No actually that one made me cry. If you saw the first one they showed when he was just on the gurney it broke my heart dust. Just when I thought the horror stop I saw the above picture and just about died. I never saw Selena dead but it was easier to accept her death than Michael's. I've seen dead pictures of Tupac, a supposed pic of Left Eye, the crash site for Aaliyah, and witnessed 9/11 and other gratifying pictures of dead people and people dying and stuff but this took the cake! But in a way I am half happy about this. It gives me more closure in a sense I guess...
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 13th 2011, 5:18 pm

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!?!? I've seen Selena dead. It's not bad because they took the picture the day she died and they did the autopsy the same day. Well, it is her autopsy picture but she's not cut open or anything but it wasn't hard for me to accept her death because she had already come and gone and been gone for a year and 16 days before I even got here. I saw left eye, tupac ( HE was cut up), aaliyah's crash site, and I love all of them but Michael....man, Michael's tore me up because I love him the most.

El Debarge - Page 4 1-selena-autopsy-photographs
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 13th 2011, 8:32 pm

You know this is a little sick but funny. Selena's killer shot right through her chest and back but she might as well have stabbed her in the back anyway! Tupac's was real nasty which I never understood because he got shot but they shaved pieces of his flesh from his head it looks like and i've never seen an autopsy like that. His was just weird. But I'm with you on Michael's. His is the hardest to see. Tupac was kind of before or during our time and I wasn't familiar enough to fully grasp Aaliyah's or Left eye's death. I just knew they were dead and how but it didn't really hit me. Michael was hitting it right at homebase and it sickens me internally. He was innocent, so full of life, so beautiful, he could have really changed the world and made a change (well a BIGGEr one than he did before This Is It) Guess God got bored up there and needed his angel back for entertainment. If Murray pleads guilty then I'll take a break from college (he gets 4.5 yrs max) and will uh "celebrate" his homecoming as big as possible
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 14th 2011, 4:18 pm

That's very true. I've actually thought that it was ironic that the wound that killed her was in her back and that she betrayed by her best friend. I've always loved Aaliyah and Left Eye so I was pretty sad when they died. But when Michael died? You know, I was 13, I had just gotten off punishment and about to go out with my friend, when my mom told me he was dead. At first I couldn't believe and I kept asking her to make sure I was hearing it right. Ot was just a mess and me and my friend just cried. AND SHIIIIIT HE BETTER BEG THEM TO LET HIM STAY BECAUSE I'LL BE WAITING OUTSIDE WITH MY LETTERMAN JACKET ON, A KNIFE, AND A DERANGED SMILE ON MY FACE, YA HEARD?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 4:07 pm

LMAO (just now replying smh head at my slowness) but girl I'll be right that with a matched face, crowbar, and sack. But aint nobody gonna see nuthin!!! Shhhhhh! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Debarge   El Debarge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

El Debarge
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OFF- Topic Discussion Board :: TV Shows, Movies, Other Bands/Singers Etc-
Jump to: