Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Friends/New Beginnings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am dying to post this snippet so alert me if it sucks balls please

Michael POV
What am I in the mood for today? I think to myself as I scan the all the aisles. Poetry? Naw, too deep for a day like today. I don’t wanna go into depth about nothing right now. Maybe a scary novel? Naw, my life is too hectic too be held captive by a Stephen King. I stop short when I almost hear the mystery section summoning me over. Finding myself shifting gears, I head over to the aisles of Sherlock Holmes, Nancy Drew, and The Hardy Boys. Slowly I pace, glancing over the shelves stocked with my soup of the day. They Never Came Home title catches my eye; a book I’ve never seen before and it’s by one of my favorite authors, Lois Duncan. I’ll give it a go, so I begin reading the book at hand while I keep walking without paying much attention to my surroundings. I soon become engulfed by the book like a flame. Out of nowhere I bump right into one of the library ladders.
“Ouch!” I rub my face when I hear a-
“whoa! Ahhhh” from above!
I look up in time to see a young woman falling from the top. Next thing I know, she’s thanking me in mumbles for cushioning her fall.
“Umm, you’re welcome”, I mutter back whilst rubbing my head. She was turned around looking for something blindly. Then I spot her glasses.
“Are you looking for these miss?” Her head snaps back around and a smile feathers its way across her face. She is quite a beauty to-
“Val? Is that you?” Placing the glasses on her nose, she blinks her green eyes before looking back at me in astonishment.

“Mike? No way is it you!” I hug her and she wraps her arms around my neck.
“Wow I haven’t really seen you since graduation! And look at you now? Still a klutz” I joke. But look at her now. Back in high school she was pretty but now she is really slamming! Her green eyes were still soft but very outspoken against her shadowy rims. Since when did she start wearing glasses? Her sandy colored hair was braided on one side while the rest flowed freely and crazily. Her body had really developed too. Legs, long and toned, were enfolded by khaki capris. She wore a white chiffon blouse that had a high collar and accented her face lovely. She looked professional while still keeping a little sex appeal somehow to it. I like it.

Valerie POV
Wow Michael’s really grown! And I have to admit he looks pretty good too. His curly hair was everywhere but looked tamed in a way. His eyes are as delicious as ever. I could fanasize bout those things forever. I ogled at his physique in his red and white letterman’s jacket and tight jeans. His face was very jagged but on him it looked sweet and charming in a way.
“I am not usually that clumsy but, may I remind you I had help”, I say pushing him lightly. He chuckles and shakes his head.
“Must you always blame some innocent soul?”
“Innocent my butt! You knocked me off my ladder”.
“So I guess I can say that you are still falling for me, huh?” he says with a devious smile. With the smile and the overall look I’d say he is sex on legs. I can see myself falling for this devilishly handsome idiot buddy of mine.
“Oh please you wish. But I guess I can say that you are still rushing into things, huh?”
“Whatever sometimes it’s more fun to live a fast life full of excitement. Take that walk on the wild side”, he adds a wink.
“Didn’t we already do that in high school? On pretty much every group project?” I laugh thinking about it all, “we almost flunked out thanks to you!”
“What? I saved us every time we did something risqué and made sure all of our projects were better than the rest. We got flying colors straight through!”
“If it wasn’t for your smile and smooth talking we would have failed every time because you always wanted to do something crazy.”
“No”, he protests,” I just wanted to up the standard a little each time. Teachers always want to put strict guidelines on our projects-“
“They are teachers, that’s their job!”
He rolls his eyes. “Well I feel as if it was our job to up the factor a bit.” This one is something else I swear. We help each other up and gather our stuff.
“So the question at hand is what were you doing up the ladder anyway?” He holds the books as I climb up again.
“Doing my job and putting these away.”
“You work here?”
“Only part time. It pays for this baby” I pull out my cellular to show him as he passes me more books. He snatches the phone out my hand.
“This is pretty cool but it’s missing something.” I glance back down at him for a second. “Oh? What’s that?”
“My number”, he grins at his pick up line which was pretty clever I have to admit.
“Hot mess”, I say under my breath.
“What was that?” He shakes the ladder for emphasis. I grab the ladder with one hand and his shoulder with the other.
“Stop that!” He laughs as he helps me down and into his arms.
“Have I ever let you down before?” He smiles that 2000 watt again. “You are still unbelievably corny as heck” I laugh. “But you know you love it baby.” I shake my head as he puts me down. “Whatever” is my lame come back. He chuckles again. “What time are you off?” “Umm, about now. What time is it?” Michael checks his phone. “4:30” “Then yeah now. I need to clock out.” “Cool. What do you say to hanging out with your favorite guy at his place for a Movie night?” “Ehh, I don’t know. If my favorite guy is there then I’ll have to go buy a complete new outfit, get my hair did, my nails done, do my make-up and that will take forever….” He stops and looks at me. “Girl I’ve already seen you at your worst and more. Don’t try to pretty up for me now ‘cause it is too late”, he says. “But you said I’m going out with my favorite guy, Prince”, I retort back. His silence speaks his disappointment as I drink it in sinisterly.

Michael POV
So she has jokes now. I stay quiet and just continue to walk with her. But what if she’s serious? I look over at her while she clocks out. She does look fine though. She walks back out to me with a smile on her face. “Ok I’m ready to go. Want to grab lunch somewhere? I know a place with great burgers”, she says cheerfully and turns around to say bye to her co-workers. I know a place with great buns. “Sure. What do you drive?” “A lousy bus card. My car is in the shop”, Val sighs. “Oh. I drive a Harley so if you wanna”- “Whoa hold the phone. You drive a what?” We stop entirely right outside the library. I grin widely. “A motorcycle honey. You know a motorized two wheeler manufactured by Harley Davidson.” “I know that silly. I’m just a little shock is all. But I guess it is fitting”. “You haven’t seen it yet. You’ll love it”, I beam sticking out my arm for her to take. She fakes a hesitant and takes it as I walk her outside. “Wow”, is all she says as I present my bike. I keep it in a great condition and coated it with black and red. The handle bars are red and the leather seat is black with red trimming. I had a buddy do that for me since I got him a date. Valerie walks around the bike sliding her hand over everything in awe. “It’s very hot Michael”, she admires. “Do you have two helmets?” “I believe so let me check”, I sit on the motorcycle backwards to check my side luggage. Only one helmet and a spare jacket. “Sorry no luck. Here you wear the helmet and jacket. I suggest that you tuck your hair in the jacket unless you want it to blow off”, I snicker. She rolls her eyes but I knew she wanted to laugh. I toss her the jacket and watch it pull it on. It was a little big on her small body but damn she still looked good. I lick my lips and all too soon turned around so she wouldn’t catch me doing it. Hearing the snap of the helmet I glance back over to her as she adjusts herself. “I’m ready now. I think”, she says unsure of self. Smirking I turn back around on the motorcycle as she reluctantly slides on. I slip on my shades as I turn around again to watch her. She looked uncomfortable sitting with her legs hitched upwards on either side and she tried to hold onto the bottom of the seat. “Why couldn’t they have put a seatbelt in here?” Val looks around for one. “You don’t trust me?” I asked, genuinely hurt that she might think I would let something bad happen to her. She looks up at me with that sweet face of hers. “It’s not that Mike. I trust you but I’m still a little worried. I didn’t mean to offend you Hun”, she explains. Turning a little in my seat, I say, “well that’s probably because of the way you’re sitting. You need to relax first of all. Secondly, put your legs down, you look constipated”, I smirk while pushing her thighs down. “Now just scoot up and hold on tight. I promise not go too fast.” Turning back around I start the engine. I turn the handle making her jump behind me. “Wait what do I hold?” she asks stupidly. “Me of course”, I state as I pull out the parking lot too suddenly for her. Val grabs me tightly and screams. I couldn’t help but laugh. “Calm down girl. Ya little sissy.” She pouts, “Am not! You just scared me a little. Don’t do that again.” “Fine if it’ll make you happy baby.” “I am not a baby”, she declares under her breath. Adjusting her grip around my waist she leans in on my shoulder as I slowly coast down the street. “Turn left here”, Val breathes in my ear sending shivers down my back. Oh this, this is going to get me into some trouble, I can tell. I do what I’m told anyway. The street had many food places. “What are you in the mood for Hun?” She asks with her head on my shoulder. “Let’s go to… Applebee’s”, I lean to the right almost touching ground. Val squeals and hangs on tighter to me. I pull into Applebee’s laughing so hard I thought I would’ve fell off my motorcycle if she wasn’t holding on to me for dear life. I parked my bike and looked over my shoulder at Valerie. Eyes shut tight and arms clutching me snugly. “Val, we’re here now. You can stop suffocating me.” She peers around and after reassuring herself she slowly lets go. “You’re cruel and sinister you know that?” she states while un-tucking her hair. I can only snicker. “Ooh we’re are using big words in our snide remarks now huh?” I climb off and lean on a nearby car while she takes off her helmet. I watch her shake her hair like in a shampoo commercial in awe. I stared at her intensely. Slowly unzipping the jacket I start to think with my ‘head’. “How do I look?” she asks suddenly breaking me out of my trance. You look hot but would look better naked. Whoa where did that come from? “You look fine let’s go now.” “Hmm, knowing you, you would let me go in looking a hot mess or something. Come here.” “Hot yeah, a mess? Hell no now come on I’m getting hungry”, I say lazily while walking forward. She leans in suddenly, “how hot then?” Ok now I’m on the spot and speechless. “No comment.” She giggles and grabs the sides of my face. She’s not going to- Val begins to brush her hair and adds lip gloss. I get it now and now I’m really feeling foolish. Why would she ever kiss me anyway? Since she couldn’t see my eyes anyway, I take the liberty of checking her out. Surprisingly she doesn’t have helmet hair but the way she shook it made it fall perfectly. Her lips were full and puckered as she donned them with Chap Stick before putting on a black cherry scented gloss.

Valerie POV
I can’t believe Michael made us almost fall off! He probably thinks I’m going to kiss those juicy lips of his for that but he is dead wrong. I prep myself in his mirrored sunglasses to mock him while he stands there looking bored to death. Knowing him he is rolling his eyes back there. I smirk at his dissatisfaction and take an extra-long time applying my Glossip Girl. Check my hair one last time before putting everything away; I tap his cheeks for fun. He scowls and removes my hands.
“Are you ready yet? I got to eat before I waste away girl”, he proclaims. I snicker and hop off the motorcycle, or shall I say death trap?
“Well I have to look good everywhere I go in case a guy wants my number or something”, I explain to him. He holds his arm out again.
“You have nothing to worry bout babe. Trust me the only people who are going to be looking at anybody are the honeys looking for me.”
“Oh please don’t make me laugh. Nobody wants a little boy and his bike.” We walk arm in arm into the restaurant cracking jokes on each other. He sure does smell good. I wonder what he’s wearing… Michael tells the hostess our party information then tries to flirt with her to mess with me. Damn it’s working too. She winks at him and slips a piece of paper in his hand before guiding us to our table.
“Do you know her?”
“Nope but I plan to getting to know her on a more personal basis”, he says in a low tone as he watched her leave.
“Well ok then. Let’s see what they got here”, I put up the menu so he wouldn’t see my embarrassment. His voice sounded really hot and was doing something to me. I gaze over lunch specials and drinks.
“Girl put that menu down. You look like a dork. I was just kidding. But I did manage to get us a discount”, he laughs. I tried to calm down so he wouldn’t see me blush when I bring it down. As soon as it hits the table I reach over and thump him upside the head. “Ow! You’re lucky I’m still here with your fiery self. Any other guy would have had left you by now.” He pouts. I roll my eyes and keep checking the menu. But my mind was somewhere else. I kept thinking about the way Michael touched my legs earlier. My legs were on fire from where he contacted it. I wish it would have gone further in a way. But there is no chance of that happening.
“How are the ribs here Michael? I’m starved”, I ask without looking up. No answer from him. “Michael?” I look up at him and he quickly looks someplace else with a hint of redness creeping up his cheeks. He was probably checking out some chick. Whatever. Our waiter comes by to ask for our drinks. “Hello my name is Theo and I’ll be serving you today. What would such a stunner like you like to drink today?” he asks with a wink. I giggle modestly. “Thank you. Do you guys have strawberry lemonade?” “Ahh yes we do. And you sir?” he asks Michael who had been trying to eliminate him with a glare. “Sprite”, he answers insolently. “I’m sorry we are all out of Sprite.” “Go figure”, Michael mutters, “root beer?” “Ok one root beer and strawberry lemonade for the guy and his extraordinary date.” “It’s not a date”, I quickly interject which moves Mike’s eyes to me. “Oh really? Well you two make a lovely couple anyway.” He whisks off while I sit there giggling. “What was that?” Michael asks. “What?” “Don’t play innocent with me. You just flirted with the waiter like that”, he says a little attitude in his voice. “And?” No way is he serious. Impossible. “Wait so this is your way of saying you were jealous, huh?” he bites his lower lip sexily. I wanted to just bite his lips off his face. But I hold my ground. “I wasn’t jealous of that chick.” “Sure you weren’t. Anyway I’ll be right back and let you cool down, Hottie-tot”, he flirts as he walks off. But he didn’t leave before winking at me sending a vibe throughout my body. This guy.
Michael
I head towards the restroom to freshen up when I get a text from my buddy, TJ.
TJ-hey party @my housz fridae nite. R u in?
MJ-u kno im there. What time?
TJ-we startin round 9. Whenever u get here rly
I look up at Valerie sitting pretty before texting back:
MJ-cool. Mind if I bring a friend 2?
TJ-is it a girl?
MJ-of course it is
TJ-is she hot? Rate her
I look back over at her and think of her on the motorcycle.
MJ-damn right she is. Think 24 outta 10
TJ-oww. Yeah u better bring her in
MJ-cool c ya then
TJ-ttyl bro
I sit back down with her. “Are you free Friday night?” I ask as soon as I plop down next to her. She looks up startled. “You are extremely random you know that?” she says while sipping her lemonade. I roll my eyes. “Just answer the question girl.” “I have nothing to do besides watch fruit rot”, she passes. Propping my face up on my hand, I sigh, “you have such an amazing life baby girl.” I tug her nose before sitting back across from her. “You are not… right. Just so.. unusual”, she inquires with a cute laugh. And you are sexy as hell. I need a censor for my thoughts because they are scaring even me. “And you are loving it.” “Whatever Mike. Why did you even bring the subject up?” “Because my buddy is having a party and he always goes way out with them. I thought I could bring you so that’s why I asked.” Oh great now I’m feeling nervous. I hope she says she’ll go. “Hmm, I don’t know. I mean rotting food is my passion”, Val says sarcastically. I give her a look. “Never mind I asked. You are going to the party with me”, I tell her. She rolls her eyes. “You are something else. Anyway you never answered my question about”- “Are you free tonight?” I blurt out unexpectedly. Oh she is defiantly going to say no this time. “Haven’t you already asked that? And it depends on what you wanna do. By the way have I ever told you what a cornball you are?” She laughs wholeheartedly. Oh yeah….. “I forgot. Whatever you wanna do”, I say lamely. I was at a lost. She actually said yes? I wasn’t smooth or nothing. Pathetic, yeah yet she said yes? “Well I don’t know either. You said movies. Actually I need to go to the mall for some new threads so if you don’t mind stopping there…” “I don’t mind at all. We can hit up there then watch a movie or whatever comes to mind later.” I drink my root beer when she just as suddenly asks, “Do you think you can teach me how to ride?” Trying to keep from spitting on her I choke the beverage down. “Ahh, pardon?” “The bike, Mike”, she motions toward outside where it was parked. “Oh, yeah sure if you want to but I have to warn you it can be dangerous. It is a lot to handle”, I bite my lip. She throws sexily, “I can handle it. Just watch me.” Damn are we talking about the same thing? That was really hot and a lower part of me thinks so too. Then the waiter comes to ask for our order, just in time. “We’ll be having the appetizers for two, wings trio. Then two sandwiches. A fried chicken with home-style ranch and extra pickles no tomatoes for the lady and a teriyaki steak club for me with extra sauce please”, I order without tearing my gaze from her eyes. Something is in them that’s different but I find myself in a trance. I love it though.

Valerie POV
He remembered the way I liked my food. Good job Mike. I am super impressed and may I say a little turned on. “You remembered all that?” “Of course. It was your favorite sandwich. Unless you changed it since then”, he says. His voice has lowered a bit and it’s driving me wild! I might not make it to the mall. “Please I haven’t changed at all since graduation”, I say as I stir my drink. “Yes you have. You may not know it but you have changed a lot in fact.” His gaze never breaks away from me. Tucking a lock of hair behind my ear, I feel a little worried. Have I really changed that much? “For better or for worse?” I’m almost too scared to ask. What if they are bad changes? “Well I sure like them so I’d say for better”, he answers. Straightening up a little, I smile in satisfaction.

“What’s changed about me?” “Well, umm, you’ve…. Matured”, he says as he looks over me. I blush brighter than a wild strawberry. So he’s been noticing me the way I’ve been noticing him all along. “I mean, you have finally outgrown that awkward stage of yours. I was wondering if you would ever get over that phase”, he just as quick covers up with a clever remark. Leaning across the table I sock my mischievous and hysterical laughing lunch date right in his arm. He shook with laughter as I cross my arms in front of my chest and look away. It’s hard to not laugh with him but I can’t believe he called me awkward! I wasn’t that bad in high school…. I think. His laughter ceases slightly and I feel his eyes checking me out again. “Aww I’m sorry baby girl”, he lifts my chin up to look at him, “you know I loved your awkward stage. It was pretty cute. It was like a cocoon for you and now you’re gorgeous butterfly.” He finished poetically. I couldn’t help but feel really special at this point. Then he kissed my right cheek before sitting back down in his seat. “Thank you Michael that was really sweet. I hope you are as good a driving teacher as you are a smooth talker”, I purr while resting my chin on my hands. He takes a long drink of his beverage before answering. “I doubt it very seriously.” We both begin to hoot in laughter just as the waiter comes in with our food.

“Good to see you are enjoying yourselves. I hope you enjoy the food just as much”, he sets down the appetizer trey and two plates in front of us. “Thank you. It does look good”, I lick my lips. Michael is still chuckling as he shoos off the guy. Immediately I reach out for a honey BBQ wing and take a big bite out of the wing. The white meat was juicy and cooked barbecued perfectly. The sauce was delicious too. I’ve never had a wing as good as this. Michael just sits there watching me. I look down at my chicken. Why is he just staring there watching me pig out? I look up from my meat and stare him right in the eye. He had the goofiest grin. “What?” I ask once I’ve swallowed. Confusion wipes his face of the wacky look. “What?” “Why were you sitting there smiling at me like that?” “I was smiling?” I giggle. How do you not know when you’re smiling? His cheeks turn rouge and he looks down. “Ok then. Anyway aren’t you going to eat any? The barbecue is really good.” I take another, smaller, bite. “Um, yeah sure.” He reaches and picks up a buffalo wing. Shaking my head and laughing inwardly I finish my wing.

We finish lunch stuffed and giddy. “That was awesome”, I announce patting my tummy as if I gained weight. “You got that *burp* right. Excuse me”, he covers his mouth. I follow up. Next thing we know we are having a burp contest before we both start laughing hysterically. Good thing there weren’t too many people here or at least on our side of the restaurant who can over hear us. “Got to give my props to a girl who can eat. Do you know how many girls I’ve seen or dated that think a cracker, grape, and a lettuce leaf are a full course meal? It’s almost scary because the same girls try to walk in mile high heels. I get afraid that they’ll be too light headed to walk to the bathroom in those things”, he confesses. I begin roaring again. A hiccup silenced my fit suddenly. That led to laughter on Michael’s side. When we finally settle down the check comes. “Ok so how much do I owe?” fishing out my purse, I say looking for my wallet. “You must have forgotten who you’re with. I got you baby girl”, Michael pulls out an American Express card and slides it in. “Mike I can pay for myself.” I try to take the booklet but he pulls it close to him. “But you’re not because I’m paying. What kind of man would I be if I let you pay?” “Typical?” He gives me a confused look before snickering, “you must have dated some real losers! A gentleman is supposed to pay for the lady on a da-outing or in this case lunch.” He hardly caught himself on the date and I knew that’s what he wanted to say. I raise an eyebrow before letting it go. “Fine you pay this time but I’m buying dessert”, I pout. He shrugs, “we’ll see.” I shake my head and stand up to head out when he stops me by the arm. “Don’t move. You have something on you.” “What is it?” I try to turn to see what it is but he stops me. “Hold still girl I’ll get it”, he says as I feel his hand brush something off the left my butt. I stiffen a bit when his hand touches me before relaxing. “There got it. See?” Michael shows me his palm where there are bits of red-orange crumbs but I have no idea where they came from. I look back at the seat and they were everywhere. I hand Michael a napkin to wipe his hand. “You don’t see any more do you?” I feel his eyes examine my butt thoroughly. “Yeah a little bit. Hold on.” He reaches out and slowly wipes lower down. “Did you get it all now? This is a really awkward position and I’m ready to go”, bouncing, I try to hurry him up. His hand stops abruptly to my bouncing and instead he squeezes it gently and starts speed walking away. Somebody got a little too handy there, but I kind of liked the thrill.

We head out to his bike and I immediately sit at the front with my hands on the bars. “What are you doing?” “You said you’d teach me”, I explain and pat the seat behind me. He rolled his eyes and hooked his leg over the bike.
“Ok first thing first, helmet and gloves”, he hands me the same helmet from earlier along with some black leather gloves. The gloves aren’t standard biker gloves. They are long enough to reach my elbows and a long red stripe on the outer side. They also have many buckles on them and let the fingers poke out but not the thumb. I buckle the helmet and zip up my jacket.

“What are the gloves for?” “Keeps your hands from hurting when you ride to long and protects them from getting calluses. Plus they look cooler than the other ones.” I can almost hear the smile in his voice. “Oh wow okay then. What’s next?” I smile too. Mike puts his hands over mine and scoots so close I was almost in his lap. “Ok you have to become familiar with it now. Keep tabs on the brakes and throttle. Hands here. Your right side has all the control and there is a lot of power in this thing so be gentle. It’s like a baby. You feed it too much and it’ll only poop all over you.” I couldn’t help but laughing at the last part. “This thing will poop on me?” “Well no but it can throw you off like a mechanical bull so you just need a little touch. The clutch is on your left hand side right there…” He continues to tell me all about the bike but all I can really focus on is our close proximity. His body is so comfortable next to mine and his voice was so smooth. I can feel his breath near my face whenever he turned to show me something else. His hands caressed my fingers softly.

“Your left foot is used to shift gears so you have to move it….right… here.” He moves my leg closer to the pedal. Electricity shot through every nerve in my left thigh. What is going on? I shake my head and try to focus because I don’t want to crash his motorcycle.

“Ok I think I’m ready now.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah-huh.”

“Ok then. Slowly ease out the parking space. Luckily no one is in front of us so you can go through.”
I moved out of the space with no problem. “That a girl. Now let’s turn right so we can hit the street.” I panic a little.

What if I crash? That’s not hot. “Don’t worry I’ll guide you through it ok?” He says as if he could read my mind. Much better.

Michael POV
I help her drive and I have to admit she did pretty good so I let go. “I can’t believe I’m doing this by myself!” She sounds like a young girl on her bicycle. I take my feet off the pedals and place my hands on her curvy hips. I like how close we are right now. She leans forward a bit out of eagerness allowing me to enjoy her back curves even more. Her behind is definitely a new focal point for me. I can’t believe I was groping her in such a public place and she didn’t even seem to mind! Well she didn’t really know what I was doing anyway. “So where we heading now, Val?” “To the mall. I need something to wear to the party”, she says as she turns slightly. “Whoa if we are going that far I’m driving.” I place my hands back on the bars to steer her off the service road. “Oh c’mon I can do it!” “No way baby girl. Too much in one day.” She crosses her arms and pouts as I drive us to a nearby store and make her park. I get off the bike and she sits there.

“C’mon Val time to move to the back”, I say nicely.

“No.” And she sits there.

“Val please move back.”

“No.” And she sits there.

“Valerie, you need to move or else”, I threaten.

“No.” And she sits there still.

“Okay then you leave me no choice.” I pick her up and scoot her back carefully before I get back on. Turning to look back at her, she is still pouting with crossed arms and she looks pretty cute. I just want a little taste of those pink lips of hers. I, instead, decide to tickle her until she uncrosses and starts laughing again. When I finish she sighs, “You’re mean. You won’t even let me be mad at you.” “Well why would I want to ride with a girl who’s mad to the mall? It makes sense. Otherwise I would leave you for dead right here.” I turn back around and start the bike when I feel her warm arms engulf me.

“To the mall!”

As soon as we reach the designation she pulls me off my bike and we run full speed in to one of the stores. We find her section of clothes and she starts picking through material. “So what kind of party is it again?” “It’ll be at his backyard. He normally has a theme so let me text him to find out.”

MJ-hey wats tha theme 4 tha party this week?

TJ- I was thinkin either classic and casual

MJ- really u dnt want us 2 dress up? No theme?

TJ- well…..

MJ- I knew u were thinkin sumthin. & u tried 2 leave me out smh

TJ- haha u kno me so well! watever u wear make sure its green

MJ- green?

TJ- yeah itz almost st.paddys && we r havin a cash party

MJ- lemme guess. U got tha job?

TJ- hell yeah I did!

MJ- haha cool I’ll c u @ tha party then in my green

TJ- see ya leprechaun!

“Well whatever you pick out has to be green. He says it should be pretty casual too”, I announce as she picks up a yellow top. “So this is no go.” She places it back and starts scavenging for green things. After picking some outfits she taps my arm. “I’m bout to go try these on,’ kay?” “Need any help?” That sounded so wrong. Val winks and says, “We’ll see”, before heading that way. I followed suit trying to herd all the thoughts out of my head.

The dressing rooms are little cubicles with curtains instead of doors and enough space above and below to see heads and feet. Valerie walks into one of the rooms and not thinking, I almost follow her in. “Oops.” Dang it she must think that I’m a desperate pervert or pyscho or something now. I grab a stool that sat near the trifold mirrors and place it near her room. Sitting there feeling awkward I notice a girl glancing at me. I wink at her and she gives me a familiar smile. It wasn’t till we started talking that I realized who it was. I stand by her stall and start chatting with her until I spot Val step out. She was wearing a purple top that wasn’t too flattering with really tight green jeans. “What do you think?” “I think you look like a female Barney muffin.” The lady I was talking to and I burst out laughing. She storms back into the stall lookiing a little upset at the remark."Well you asked!"
“Hey Michael do you mind zipping this up for me?” Stephanie turns so I can do up her dress again. “How do I look?” “Oh you look extravagant Steph. Rob better have his engagement ready right now before somebody else snatches you up.” “Michael you are too kind. Do I really look that good?” “I’ll say!” She smiles and glances at her reflection in her peach formal dress. "Would I lie to you?" “Michael, how bout this one?” Valerie comes back out wearing a loose fitting wrap dress that clung here and there but not at all the right places. I give her a scared look. “Yikes!” She sighs and heads back in her stall. I quickly head in behind her and start going through clothes and throwing some on the floor.

Valerie POV
“Ok you and I both know that this is something you shouldn’t wear.” Michael picks up a baggy overall with a baggier tee. He went through every outfit and left only 3 on the rack. Everything else carpeted the floor. When he was satisfied with clearing out all the bad he turns towards me. “Now to get you out of this dress….” Soon as the realization hits we both blush and he slides back out the stall taking the clothes with him. I slip out of the tacky dress and into another green dress with one shoulder. It was metallic emerald and would look flattering had the back not have so much going on. It didn’t look right with the belt that came with it. I step out yet again for Michael’s opinion. He is still talking to that chick in the room across from mine. Rolling my eyes, I cough to get his attention. Who is that woman anyway? He turns my way and checks me out. “Better but still….” “Icky.” He snickers. “Sure. What else do you have in there?” I curtsy before changing outfits.. It’s a connected ruffle top and jumper. “What’s the hold up?” he asks as he leans over the curtain door. “I can’t…zip this …stupid dress up!” Just as I give up Michael enters and zips it for me. I turn around to see him smiling at me. I roll my eyes and look back in the mirror. “Looks good”, he says looking me over again and again. “No I don’t like how short it makes me look plus its not really casual.” “Well I think you look pretty in it but, to each their own. Need help getting out?” I oblige willingly. He turns me around and zips me down, only to get stuck not too far down. “what the?” “Sorry hold on I got it..” Looking up, I see he was really concentrated but then felt a pop and heard a zip. “There we- oops.” He undid my bra on the sly! Since when was he this much of a flirt? I thought back to high school. When was he such a flirt when it came to ME? “Michael!” He laughs a little. “Girl I’m just messing with you don’t get your bra all in a bunch”, he says as he re snaps it before exiting the dressing room. I shake my head and try on the last outfit of choice. It’s a jade green striped racer back with a short matching bubble skirt. I look myself over in the mirror before presenting myself to Michael. Hope he likes this one or Im giving up.

He looked half sleep on his stool which was too cute but I had to wake him. “Ahem?” I fake cough to get his attention. He sits up alert and looks up at me. Michael looks me up and down in a way I’ve seen him do to other females but never me. Spinning around for him I can’t help but wonder if he’s giving me that same look. “Well?” He didn’t respond but kept looking me up and down. I became slightly nervous. Does he like it? “Michael….” I call as he seemed mesmerized. Snapping my fingers, he wakes up from his trance, blushing madly. “Sorry you just look….speechless!” I beam brightly. Thank goodness he likes it! “And I have shoes to go with it too so- whoa!” The numbers were a little higher than expected. “What is it?” Uhhh…? “Nothing.” Michael picks the price tag up and with just a glance he had his wallet out again. “Michael no. I’ll pay for it because it is my dress. You already had lunch and I owe you.” “No you won’t and no you don’t. I got it baby girl. I don’t want you scratching your budget to get something to wear when out with me to go to a party I invited you to. Its just not right. And by the way, you don’t owe me a cent.” “Michael please let me pay. I’ll feel horrible if I let you pay for everything when I have my own money. Its not like it’ll set me back or anything.” “Valerie, you can consider it as me paying you back ok? Now go take it off and I’ll be in the checkout line”, he gets up and goes. Payback for what? Too late, he's in line.
After he paid for the dress, we go out in the mall. We walk around talking about such and such until I spy a photo booth. “Aww remember in high school we never went to the mall without taking a picture in one of these?” I ask. “Oh yeah they were pretty fun. You wanna go in?” “Of course!” We both try to squeeze in but it was a really tight fit. “Damn I didn’t know we grew that much since high school.” I grunt as we try to get in. “Ugh this isn’t working!” I get up frustrated as he scoots all the way in and pats his lap. “If you wanna, you can try sitting in my lap for the photos. I mean, since you know, we can’t fit side by side. But only if you wanna”, he stumbles in a cute way. After all that flirting today he gets this shy? Simply smiling I get in his lap and we start making faces. The booth takes five pictures: one of us smiling, one of us mad, two with silly faces, and one with a blushing Michael as I kissed his cheek. He is so sweet it just seemed right. Click. The machine prints two copies of our photo op. “We look so childish!” I laugh. Michael agrees. “I know but wasn’t that the plan anyway?” I lean back on his shoulder. “Well yeah it was. I think we look cute though.” “I think you look cute.” He says under his breath. “What?” He shrugs and blushes again. “I’m going to keep mine forever with the rest of them.” “You kept them all this time?!” He asks shockingly. “Well yeah. To remember the good times and my favorite guy.” “What about Prince?” I look at him confused. “Oh! I wasn’t serious silly”, I begin to laugh again. He pushes me off his lap and out the booth then, closes the curtain. I hold my belly trying to stop while he gets out. “I’m sorry Mike; I didn’t know you would take it so seriously though. I didn’t mean it.” I grab his arm so he’d have to give in. He peers over at me then sighs. “I know that. See this is why I couldn’t be an actor. You make me get out of character.” “So it’s my fault that you can’t act, is what you’re saying.” He ponders for a second before,” yes , yes it is what I’m saying.” “Oh ok then. I've got you then” "And you can't do nothing a about it", he says. We continue to walk the mall toward the food court. "Can I buy the dessert now?” I ask. “Fine if it’s just killing you to pay me back. Let’s get ice cream at Baskin Robbins.” I pull the sleeve of his jacket toward the parlor. “Gimme a cookies and cream-“ “-in a cup with an upside down cone and M&M’s right?” I inquire. He stops in his tracks, obviously impressed by my memory.

Michael POV
This girl is too cute when she tries (and succeeds) to impress me. I can’t get over the fact I had her in MY lap! But I did nothing about it. We grab a spot at a high table near the railing to look over other people shopping. I see a play pen for little kids with slides and things to climb on, groups of teens walking giddy with their friends, and happy couple with a little girl fast asleep in her stroller. I would love to have kids of my own someday. I look back over at a struggling Valerie, who’s ice cream was melting all too fast from her cone. “Oh poo!” she says as she licks the creamy treat off her fingers then the side of the cone. I watch her for awhile until it gets too heated for me. “umm excuse me for a moment and watch my ice cream please”, I rush to find a restroom while trying to keep my tool hidden in my pants. Never have I ever been to this point of horniness where as I get all hot and bothered in public! I can’t believe she was doing that either. She probably did it on purpose too. The picture of her licking the cone up and down, ice cream dripping from her chin, and sucking and licking the top…. That did it for me. I run for the nearest public restroom which is family sized. I lock the door behind me and whip out my friend. I steadily rub myself to release the built up pressure. Events and pictures of her flood my head and soon overflow from my spout and into my hand.

I sigh and clean myself before checking the perimeter. No sign of any over listeners just in case. When I make it back to the table , she’s cleaned up but still finishing off her cone. She took the decency to cover up mine with napkins while I was gone. “I’m back.” I annnouce as I kiss her cheek. She giggles. “Another exciting pee for Jackson, eh?” Balling up an unused napkin I toss it at her face. “You betcha. You didn’t poison my dessert while I was gone, did you?” “Yes Michael. I poisoned it after paying for it to repay you for the outfit and lunch”, she says sarcastically. “But you are pretty devilish…” Val smirks at me. “I sure am.” Lifting an eyebrow and spoonful, I examine the ice cream. “You try it 1st.” “Le sigh. You are such a wimp I swear”, she rolls her eyes but reaches over to let me feed it to her. I put the spoon in her mouth and eject it. She fake chokes then licks her lips. “Mmm, deadly. Maybe you should fork it over to me….” “Nope its mine.” I take the next bite before she could, causing a low growl from Valerie. I growl right back at her.

"What movies do you have at your house?", I ask as we spot my vehicle on our way out. "I have about every good movie that has been out since the 60s! You know I'm a fanatic about film", she states proudly. I roll my eyes, "how can I forget? But ok do we need anything 'fore we go?" "Hmmm... nope I think I have enough on stock at home so lets go". "Damn a little eager aren't we?" I smirk as I place her bags in the carrier. Yes I said bags as in plural because she swore she needed extra stuff accessories that she wanted to buy on her own. She doesn't need this because she is beautiful as is (of course I didn't tell her that). "A little bit flirty aren't we?" I blush. "Aw look at that. Mikey is embarassed. After all that and you are just now embarassed?" She laughs in my face before taking it in her grasp. The next moment was a blurr but it will be permantly etched in my head. My blood sets a fire from my pants, to, my heart, to my face where it was most evident by the way it felt. She giggles sweetly then in a hot second she kisses me! A real kiss on the lips! I was stunned silent as her lips softly fondled mine before releasing back into a smile. I turn away as quick as I can, further embarrassed because she probably knows I liked it and she thought nothing of it. This is a downside to our friendship. I roar the engine and speed off as fast as I can but on the inside, I am jumping for joy and singing freely.

She starts off the directions to her house which isn’t hard to find. As I pull in front I think about what might happen tonight. “Umm, you go ahead inside and I’ll come back. I need to get some things from my house ok?” I inform her as she un-straddles the motor-monster. “Whatever you say Mike”, and she strides into her home. I made it home in record time. First things first. Dealing with ‘buddy’ who wanted a peek at her. That was the best 6second kiss in my life I’d have to say. I lay on my bed for awhile as the butterflies in stomach and tent in my pants die down before taking a shower. There has got to be a way that I can stop being so madly in love with this girl! You would think college would have stopped me but instead it made it stronger. i take a shower and pack an overnight bag just in case. In the bag I have: a toothbrush, tooth paste, my own face towel, extra deodorant, and a little surprise for Val. Putting on some dark jeans and a blue button up that I leave open to expose a white t, I grab my bag and cruise back to her house. She left the door unlocked knowing I would be back. I didn’t see her so I decided to check upstairs. Sure enough she was and she was looking as sensually beautiful as always. But so naïve…

Valerie POV

When Michael dropped me off the first thing I wanted to do was scream with glee. I can’t believe we just reunited out of sheer coincidence and I kissed him all in one day! He has been my best friend for the longest but the kiss was brand new. I’ve never really considered him as an option. I mean he always has been attractive but I never had any further feelings for him. But with today, I think all that is out the window! The second thing I do is take a shower because I feel dirty after all that flirting and touching and ooooh! I’ve reached a level today that has been out of reach for awhile now. I shake my head, my shoulders, my whole body. But I can’t shake the feeling. I get in the shower and wash my body. I scrub my arms, my legs, my tummy. But I can’t scrub the feeling away either. This is crazy! Its Michael we’re talking about I mean really! The crazy somewhat immature best bud from freshman year who showed me around, who played pranks on football players and subs, who helped me get over any and every break up, who would always make sure that he and I would share the first and last dance at any school function, who I tutored for physics and tutored me for Calculus, who I talked to for hours over the phone till the break of dawn, who I shared all my secrets with, and who I made pinky swear to always be there for me. There is no way possible that I can like Michael any more than I did, right? Ugh this is frustrating!

With a quick hair wash, I end my shower and dry off before changing into my pajamas. I pick out a t-shirt and some polka dotted shorts because it is a hot night. Now to tackle my mane. I don’t want to go to a party looking like a wild child when I’m wearing a dress type outfit. So I decide to straighten now to get it out of the way. My hair instantly ‘grows’ to its real length which is just past my shoulders in a plain bob type. I only wear my hair straight on occasion because it’s some work that I never really feel like doing. Just as I am finishing up with my iron Michael walks into my room wearing different clothes that still look really nice on him and he smells fresh. He doesn’t say anything for a few minutes but just watches me finish up my hair by combing and brushing through it and pulling it back into a high and neat bun. “Well good evening silent stranger. Come to kill me?” I ask while turning around. Shaking his head and smiling he responds, “but of course. How would you like to be killed tonight? Stabbing, multiple gunshots, poison, or shall I just suck you blood like a vampire?” I walk over to him and play with his hands.

“Well I haven’t had my blood sucked yet. Plus stabbing and getting shot hurts to much.”

“What about poison?”

“No, Poison is a little boring because you don’t feel or remember anything at all and it takes too long.”
“Whatever you wish my dear”, he says with an evil smirk. I know that smirk. It means he is about to blow your mind with a completely desultory act. Sure enough, he pulls me into him then lays me on the bed while mounting on top. My eyes grow wide in sudden terror. He bends low onto me and sinks his teeth into my neck above my collarbone. I scream in horror and confusion. Did he really just bite my neck? He lifts up laughing with something red dripping from his mouth. I sit up and push him off me. He steady laughs and I see fangs in his mouth. “You did not just bite me!” “You best believe it my dear. Now fly vampire fly!” More laughter from him. I check out my neck in the mirror where he bitten me. It had red stuff coming from two dark spots. All of it fake, the spots were just marked there and the ‘blood’ is colored corn syrup. Michael is tearing up right now. I walk over to him and pull the ‘fangs’ from his mouth. They were good quality by look but poorly set in his mouth. “Oww”, he says between laughter. “My fangs!” I walk downstairs and turn the tv on.
I lay on my couch, not mad, but a little scared by the prank I must say. Wouldn’t you be if your best friend laid you on your bed as if he was going to do something else then bites you instead in a very painful way, might I add? He soon recovers and trails downstairs. “Aww baby girl are you mad?” he asks innocently. I say nothing. He drops to his knees and crawls in my face. “Please don’t be mad at me. I apologize, Val.” He gives me a puppy dog face that is irresistible with his adorable brown eyes. “Fine.” I can’t help but give in.
“Yes!” He then jumps on my couch with me.
“Aaah!” I scream playfully as he lands on me and moves around like a fish out of water. I push him next to me on the couch, while laughing hysterically.

“I hate you.”

“No you don’t.”

“Yes I do.”

“No.. you don’t.”

“Yes.. I do”

“You love me.”

“Who told you that lie?”

“You did just now!”

“No I didn’t!”

“Yeah you said, ‘Michael I love you’.”

I give him a confused look. “I said, Michael I love you?”

“See? You said it!”

“You suck.”

“I love you too!”

“Whatever.” He places a hard, wet kiss on my cheek like my little brother used to do.
“Ewwwwww! Get off of me!” I squeal as he pins me and is still kissing my cheek. He almost buries a hole in my cheek with his lips the way he is kissing. I push at him but he won’t budge. He pushes harder on me we super wet lips. So nasty! I reach down between us to grab his-
“Unless you want to be touched down there, don’t even attempt it. Never start something you don’t think you’ll finish got it?”, he says in a low slow voice that sent my southern region into a soaking wet frenzy. He grabbed my wrist while doing so. Oh my Greek goddess! He sounded too sexy to be in a rated R film. I nod my head only cause my words forsaken me. Shit now I must look desperate and horny. He lets go and gets off me to lay next to me. I sit up and look at him. “You, my friend, are a pyscho.” I state before getting all the way up. I fetch my fat purple movie case that held all my dvds. “No I’m not.” He replies with his hands under his head and his legs cross on my couch. I push them off before sitting down next to him so we can choose. “You bit my neck then you kissed a permanent hole in my cheek. You can’t tell me that you aren’t pyscho!” “That’s not pyscho on my planet.” “And where are you from exactly?” “Earth.” He takes the case and flips through it before picking one. “You know? Forget I said anything. I just want to know why you bit my neck.” I sigh as I put the movie in and fixate myself on the couch. “I wanted to see if you would let me and how it feels to be a vampire.” I just stare at him.

“See? You are pyscho! Who goes trying to be vampires?” I punch him in the shoulder.

“Girl you are getting more violent the older you get seems like. And I’m not psycho, just curious. Who lets curious people bite their neck?”

He pushes me over and stands his ground. I raise my hands in defeat. There is no debating with this guy because he will either win or charm his way out like a snake whisperer. “You are just weird ok?” “Whatever you say my dear….” He whispers in my ear before going into the kitchen to make snacks. A chill slips down my spine slower than a turtle. It is going to be a hot night! I peek over at what movie he picked since I wasn’t paying attention earlier. A romantic comedy? This could be a sign! Does he like me? Is it obvious that I’m starting to like him? Does he think its funny that I do? Or is he making a mockery of my past relationships I wonder? What can this fucking mean??!! Michael plops down next to me with two bowls of popcorn, two cups of orange soda, and a bowl of marshmallows just as the movie starts. “Can you dim the lights? I just sat down.” "Ok." I say as I do the task quickly and head back to my spot and his open arms.

He spoons me while tossing popcorn in his mouth and chewing loudly. I giggle to myself as I reach for a few marshmallows. As I try to put them in my mouth I feel his hand grip my wrist all of a sudden. I snap my head to see what’s wrong when he pulls my hand towards his face and eats the gooey food from my fingertips by stuffing my hand in his mouth. I look in a semi disgusted and half turned on way. He pulls out my fingers slowly and sucks them dry from any left-over goo. “You know I hate you right now.” “No you don’t.” “Yes I do. You just took my mushmellies from my hand with your mouth!” That just threw me thru the roof. I get up to go wash my hands as he laughs on my couch. I re-enter the room and lay on my loveseat away from him. I make sure the hickey mark he gave me is visible to him so he can feel guilty. “Why are you sitting over there Val?” “Because you’re a meanie. You ate my food from my hand and left a hickey on my neck, which is now sore.” “No I didn’t it was fake….” He just now looks at my neck. “Not really.” “Whoa. My bad Valerie I didn’t expect it to be so bad. Let Mikey fix it.” I cross my arms and ignore him. I feel his lips back on my neck but this time he was kissing it. He starts at the bottom then works his lips toward my face, just to go back down slower. His lips caress and massage my hickey in a tender and affectionate way. I was shocked by the gentleness of him and pleasured prominently. I hadn’t noticed for a while that I had begun moaning until he moans into my neck with me. I gasp as his tongue nurses my wound and climbs up and down. “Mike…” I can hardly manage out in a shaking fashion. “Hmm?” He moans again. I have to force myself from moaning again. “I’ve never known two friends who go about sucking each others necks before.” I break it down while still struggling to regain countenance.
“But we aren’t just friends”, he counters as he kisses me behind my ear. “True, we’re best friends but don’t you think even this is a little much?” “Maybe.” I gulp down any horniness and stand my ground by swallowing every potential moan. He eventually stops but with his lips still pressed on my skin he asks lowly, “did you want me to stop baby girl?” I nod my head. That was all I was capable of because his voice turned me on. He sighs before releasing me from his lips. I let out my breath and watch him sit back on the couch with a defeated look. Standing up, I regain composure and sit next to him on the couch to watch the movie. Throughout the rest of the 160 minute film, we changed positions on the couch several times to keep comfortable: from sitting next to each other, to laying down, to me laying in his lap, to his head in my lap, and we end up on opposite ends of the couch. It all changed when an intimate part drowned the television. I looked at Michael licking his lips and back to the screen. I couldn’t help getting aroused and wondering what his lips taste like. All I know is that he sure can kiss. I also noted the fact he kept checking me out as well. Next thing I know, hands are touching where they’ve never touched, lips and tongues are dancing to the upbeat music in my ears. Or is that my heart? His hands knew where to touch me and his lips knew how to kiss me. Oh I’m getting too hot! I want him worse than I ever knew I could want someone. I scoot so close to him in his lap that we were almost merged into one. Our moans fill the air and hearing him is becoming too much for me. Before I can think of what I was doing, my hips grind into his without hesitation. His soon match the rhythm of mine and our moans grow louder in the night. The movie can no longer be heard. I’ve wanted him so bad all day today that I’ve cleared all thoughts apart from this out my brain.

I pull his head closer to mine as we continue our epic battle of the lips. Michael’s hands roam down my back to my lower back gradually. I arch my back at the touch from every last fingertip. They then feel free to sweep my rump and squeeze as much in his big hands. We both moan as a domino effect. Its getting too steamy for me. I begin to unbutton his shirt fiercely but not fast enough because I kept messing them up. I whine just as his fingers graze there presences across my thighs up my shorts. “SShhh…” he whispers between kisses. I sigh before taking on the task again until I’ve freed his chest. Opening my eyes (I closed them just as we started), I stare at his beautiful chest. It was soft feeling but still really toned. I slide my hands up cautiously over his abs as he groans. His skin was burning. My skin was burning. I continue up to his pecs when he grabs my wrist and moves my hand to his heart. But his other hand continued to spread his love on my body. The inner of my thigh, my stomach, back to my lower back, he grips me tighter and closer to him. Letting go of my wrist, his other hand crawls my arm to get back to his hand. They slink down my spinal but this time they sneak past my pajama bottoms and panties. That one squeeze jolted me back to reality. His hands were all over my bare butt! My eyes bulge once I realize that I was just making out with Michael. Michael Jackson from 9th grade! I jump off his lap. “OH MY GAWD!”

Michael’s POV
Everything was going great and I couldn’t have asked for it to go smoother till she screamed. I am totally confused. I look at her worriedly. Did I hurt her? What did I do wrong? She seemed to be enjoying it and she was the one who came to me! Maybe I went a little too fast. But she was the one trying to get me undressed first. I haven’t a clue what I could’ve possibly did to scare or hurt her. “I’m so sorry Michael. I-I don’t know what came over me”, she tries to explain while covering her mouth. “What?” I ask. I am at a lost. “I came on way too strong and I didn’t mean to offend you like that…” “Offend me?” What is she talking about? “I just jumped all over you like some kinda dirty whore! I’m sorry if I sent the wrong message. I really don’t want our friendship to be ruined over something silly like me kissing you. Or going all out with it. I mean don’t get me wrong you are a great kisser but..” she kept rambling. The kiss must’ve made her a nervous wreck. I don’t know what to say. Valerie really wants to be just friends. I couldn’t be any more embarrassed or hurt then I am right now. I really love this woman and she just turned me down as if she didn’t feel the passion in that kiss. She truly has no clue about what I feel for her. The worst part is, my lower half is still aroused. She couldn’t wait till I finished? I look down at my hands since I definitely can’t look at her, being the love of my life that rejected me after so much excitement. She stops talking. “I’m sorry Michael. Please say we can put this in our past and forget about it.” She sits next to me and grabs my hands. I take hers and lift them to my lips. Looking her straight in the eye I kiss her hands for an answer. Val smiles at me before getting comfortable on the couch to resume watching the movie.

I can’t take it! I wanted her so bad and I can’t help but think about her mounting my lap and kissing me like no tomorrow. I thought she wanted me as bad as I wanted her. The way she moaned and nearly tore off my shirt. The way she moved on my lap. Hell the way she took control was a major turn on! I watch her as she seemed to completely dissolve the incident, sadly. I sigh again before getting up to use the restroom.I’m super uncomfortable I can go crazy. In the bathroom I rest against the sink before looking in the mirror. I look like a fucking horny wreck. Washing my face I try to improve my appearance for her. Why? I don’t know. She doesn’t care anyway. I guess it’s just self-conscientiousness and my insignificant crush. Insignificant. That’s probably what she thinks of me I bet. Probably used to other men kissing her like that but not anyone like me. She's way out of my league I shake my head and depart the restroom. As soon as I enter the room, I catch a half sleep Valerie, struggling to stay awake. “Hey why don’t you head on to bed girl?” I tell her softly. She looks up shocked. “I thought you left!” “Yeah to the john. What you thought I would leave without saying goodnight?” Valerie smiles weakly before patting next to her. I sit next to her and relax. She, in turn, makes herself cozy…. On my lap. Please don't get turned on again I plead silently. I watch her curl like a cat with a cute yawn. I run a hand in circles on her back. “Val?” “Hmm?” “Why don’t you go to bed before you pass out in my lap? As comfortable as you may be I would like to be comfortable too.” “Get comfy then”, she says half sleepily. “C’mon baby girl. Just go to bed. I’ll help you to your room.” Slowly and sleepily, she lifts off me. I stand up watch her stretch again before she holds both arms out. “Carry me Mikey?” I shake my head, laughing to myself, before picking her up in my arms. “You know if you weren’t so damn cute when you yawn I wouldn’t like you enough to be carrying your spoiled butt”, I tell her as I walk her to her room. She giggles drunkenly, “well you’re lucky you’re so damn cute or else I wouldn’t have let you take me out to eat let alone come in my house to take me to my room.” I thought a moment. She said I was cute! Oh wait that can mean too many different things. “So I’m cute now huh? Is that because I took you to eat, let you ride, or cause I’m taking you to bed?” All that sounded so wrong but I don’t care. “No. You’ve always been cute”, she yawns, “but all that made you sexy.” Val laughs quieter now as she starts to doze off. I lay her under the covers and sit next to her. “Oh I’m sexy now?” I bite my lip and raise an eyebrow for emphasis. “Shut up that’s not what I meant.” “Then what did you mean?” I push further. “I meant…. Oh just shut up! It doesn’t matter. I just hope you never catch me drunk.” She throws her hands up but she muttered the last sentence. “Whatever. Go to sleep girl.” I stand back up. “Wait are you leaving?” this time she seemed genuine. “No I just have to get something from my motorcycle. Can I crash on the couch?” “Oh. No sleep up here”, Valerie whines before she catches herself. I just look at her. “I mean… I have a guest room up here you can sleep in, instead of sleeping on that horrible couch because after a while it gets stiff and crazy bad for your back.” I smirk. “Nice save. But if you insist, I’ll stay up here with you.” I kiss her left cheek. She giggles again before saying good night and dozing again.

Last edited by angelpup on November 24th 2011, 1:12 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 6:40 pm

OOOOOOH So 1) You don't like the army. and 2) You're a fattie? Interesting.....
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 2:45 pm

1) yes 2) Hell Naw! I just heard tha girth joke (lame) somewhere and the punch line is there's more of me 2 love which I really don't get but I put it nyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 4:26 pm

Oh okay....Yeah the joke is pretty lame......I get it,It's just not funny....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 9:13 pm

see ? but i like tha way girth sounds cuz it just went with earth. im so slow lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2011, 10:00 pm

Yeeeeah you are... LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2011, 5:57 pm

lol we all have our moments so leave me be.....
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2011, 6:23 pm

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2011, 8:45 pm

itz true! lol even Michael and El
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 12:37 am

El be tweakin boi!!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 10:41 pm

Girl dont I know it! El is so adorable though but even he has got to have some moments of slowness and that 'Oh!' moment. I wonder if he has any caught on vid like Michael does? Michael's moments are too cute!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 5:32 am

RIGHT??! He's a cutie pie though, and so is michael so that makes tweaking acceptable. But when some people, like kanye west (even though i love him) do it, it's just annoying and wrong. Take for example what he did to Taylor Swift a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 4:06 pm

Right?Man we know ya mama died but that dont mean you gotta go wild and crazzy now smh
But Michael is too polite and sweet to that kinda stuff anyway, even if his mama died. Prine on the other hand is crazy but its also ok 4 Mr. man thong and assless chap wearing person lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 6:47 pm

RIGHT!?!?!? Even though I'd be going a little nuts if my mom died, I'd take it out on myself or you know? deal with it by myself. I wouldn't embarrass anybody or do anything crazy like what he did to Taylor. And prince? He's not crazy to me so much as he's unique. There's a difference. Michael is the same way.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 9:21 pm

I think they are both crazy but in a good way like me. They don't try to be like everybody and wear dumb outfits. The stupify the crowd with zesty things! They don't just think outside the box they live outside the box but itz that unique crazines that i love bout the both of them and that i can relate to because i am still trying to start some crazes at this icky school i attend
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 10:34 pm

True True....Ewww what kind of school is it?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 10:59 pm

I just hate it because I moved here sophmore year and I hafta be new all over again. Buts its a stupid 3A (last school was 5A) and the football teams suck pickles. My dad dragged me to the last game and they lost without a single score. Freshman, JV, and Varsity all suck here. And the dress code is stupidly strict on everything! Ugh and the mascot, a major. what kinda ish is that?

btw I updated in purple
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 11:16 pm

What's this 3A and 5A stuff you speak of? And Yeah I understand you,see, I'm from Chicago and I was uprooted from the city and moved to the suburbs/Chicagoland when I was 9 and I hate it! It's so different from the city and I just wanna go back to my home! Everything ABOUT my high school sucks major dill pickles!

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 6:37 pm

3A and 5A is like how good your school is. 5A is the best meaning they get money from the goverment i think and supposed to have better education system. 3A is poorer. How many time have you moved. See for 5 years I wasted my life in El Paso, then we moved back to Dallas but I was only there last year as a freshman and now we are here. Gil this school sucks double major dill pickles!I only like the no uniform here because last year we had uniforms

and your welcome
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 7:05 pm

Oh well let's see here. I usually move every two years. I've attended 8 schools and when I go to college it'll make 10 because I probably won't finish high school where I'm at , at least I'm hoping so. I've moved maybe about 6 times but all in the same state. And I haven't worn uniforms since 8th grade. I had to wear them for most of my middle school career.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 7:24 pm

same here. ive been to cali, puerto rico, dallas, el paso, dallas, and now here in virgini. when in el paso we for some reason wasted a good 5 years there instead of the intentioned 3. ive been to 8 schools t but i plan on moving back to dallas atfter this year and finishing school there instead because i hate being new and i dont want to spen my high school career in a dump where the football team sucks this bad and the test scores are low as hades itself. and yeah ive been in unifoms for majority of my career i believe...
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2011, 9:50 pm

I have a friend named chanel that lives in virginia.I have 2 friends in puerto rico. I don't know what part though. It's cool that you get to travel all around like that though. And at this point, I wouldn't mind being the new kid again. A lot of the kids I go to school with I've known since 6th or 7th grade, and I have a reputation as being the weird girl with them and I can't break loose. So being new where I could start over would be nice.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2011, 12:05 am

yeah there are sometimes you would love to be new like 2years ago in el paso. we were there 5 years and before i was there for a full year some kids were prejuidce and hated me. word got round that something is wrong with me which was why i never had too many friends there. i couldnt fit it anywhere there! I was in Advanced classes but those kids were either athletic (which i am not because i am very uncoordinated lol) or were too smarty and annoying. and then there were the proud non-virgins and weed addicts who were a little too much at times. but last year was great to be new at a black school after being away from my kind for so long. then they move me again and its not the right time for me to be new right now because there is too much going on. Where in Virginia does your friend live because she might go to my school. But yeah you seem to be at a time where you need a change. I would trade places with you in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2011, 9:24 pm

I don't know what part she lives in. But her name is Chanel Brown. And yeah, I desperately need to start over. AND I NEED TO UPDATE! Let me get on it!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2011, 9:39 pm

yeah u do that lol but dangit
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2011, 11:34 pm

Oh. Yeah I updated so you can RELAX AND ENJOY THE STORY!Kick back cuz' life is good...LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends/New Beginnings   Old Friends/New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends/New Beginnings
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next