Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selena Perez

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

Selena Perez - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Is this Selena Gomez?? NO MOTHERFUCKER! It's Selena Quintanilla Perez! Selena Gomez is named after her. She was born April 16th 1971( her birthday is a day after mine) and died at the age of 23 on March 31st 1995(a year before i was born). There is a biopic of her life starring Jennifer Lopez. She was Queen of Tejano and still very cherished to this day. These are some of her best songs.

Videos made by me

Not made by me:

A tribute video I made for her:

Selena Quintanilla Perez 1971-1995 may she rest in peace
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2011, 9:21 pm

well im not bipolar just a little insane but i have done insane things in my sanity.... i think i need pills anyway
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2011, 7:49 pm

I'm crazy or at least what everybody else keeps telling me. Like "Jay, you crazy, girl!"
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2011, 5:01 am

Lol girl you haven't met crazy until you meet me and my best friend. shoot there is a reason why fate didn't allow us to meet Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 3:52 pm

LOL I can tell just by the conversations we've had. LOL I guess so....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 7:09 pm

oh but you havent heard the convos we had! we are the party and never have ako tacos but now that im in virgini every moment results in an ako taco which sucks hairy puerto rican giant midget crap
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 10:52 pm

what the hell is an "ako taco"?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 10:35 am

awkward moment = ako taco
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 10:52 am

OOOOOH Okay, clever! Me and my friends make words up for other stuff sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 2:07 pm

Making up stuff is a very fun pastime when you test it out on people cheers
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 7:00 pm

I know especially when you say it to them and walk away and leave them there trying to figure out what the hell you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 7:15 pm

The look on their face is always priceless and hilarious even afterwards or at least to me because if you ask my mom I have a laughing disorder and tend to laugh at most things
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 10:49 pm

Oh my god! People are forever telling me that I have too many moments where I "laugh too much" SINCE WHEN IS IT A CRIME TO LAUGH A LOT?!?!? It's better than my freshman year where I cried all the time and threatened to commit suicide because people picked on me so bad and I would wear my black hood over my head all the time and frown and be unhappy. I've always been...a UNIQUE person, I've been told I stick out like a sore thumb and that you see me through everybody.... but that's A GOOD THING, right? I'd kill myself if I was like everybody else. So what if I'm a little crazy? At least I'm having fun, right?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 9:49 am

LovinHym4Eva wrote:
Oh my god! People are forever telling me that I have too many moments where I "laugh too much" SINCE WHEN IS IT A CRIME TO LAUGH A LOT?!?!? It's better than my freshman year where I cried all the time and threatened to commit suicide because people picked on me so bad and I would wear my black hood over my head all the time and frown and be unhappy. I've always been...a UNIQUE person, I've been told I stick out like a sore thumb and that you see me through everybody.... but that's A GOOD THING, right? I'd kill myself if I was like everybody else. So what if I'm a little crazy? At least I'm having fun, right?

Sometimes I can start cracking up at random and it seems that Im not laughing at anything at all but air. I've been through many laugh attacks where I stop making sounds and breathing. Then I tear up and may have to go pee. But yeah I am known for laughing WAY too much but you can't send me off to prison for that felony. Its like marijuana: an 'illegal' cure! Lol But I've also been down suicide road so I feel for your depression. Shoot if I don't laugh when I'm alone there is a great chance that I can make myself depressed and cry or try to do it again. Sometimes I have to go to youtube and watch MJ vids to make me smile and laugh again but sometimes nothing makes me laugh so I have to walk it out for awhile. Tell me who made fun of you and I'll track them so I can open a can of whoop-ass on them!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 11:41 am

LOL @ Laughing at air. I'll be walking down the hallway at school and I'll think of something that's amusing to me and I have to fight back the urge to laugh. I don't need people thinking I'm weirder than I really am. But from last year, I have A LOT of scars and burns on my wrists because I used to hurt myself all the time out of depression. But that's over now for the most part. Whenever I get the urge to do it again, I just think about something else to get my mind off of it. It's a sickness, it really is. But yeah, I've DEFINITELY got a laughing problem, but I like to laugh. It's been said that every time you laugh you add 5 years on to your life.

ANYWAY, YOU WANNA SEE MY WIFE?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 2:10 pm

OMG SELENA IS ON!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 7:46 pm

DAMN AND I HAD TO GO TO CHURCH! DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 8:05 pm

Dont damn worshipping God for Selena! But I missed most of it till she said she wanted kids and got mad at her killer for stealin her cash and beiing triflinbg because my mom wanted to watch some medical mysteries that scare you out of living
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2011, 12:27 am

LOL and WTF @ at the medical mysteries. And I'll damn ANYTHING just to see Selena. JK I love going to church but I haven't Selena in months.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2011, 10:34 pm

Ikr my mom swears she is a doctor lol but yeah church then Selena but I haven't seen it in years! I saw part of it a few months ago but it was on a saturday meaning my dady had to come ruin my day as usual and take me somewheare against my will because he has serious mental and emotional issues
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2011, 11:42 pm

UGH I FUCKIN HATE MY DAD! So I somewhat feel your pain. And I'm more into law shows than medical shows though when I was younger, ER was my show.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2011, 8:44 pm

Girl you haven't met this one! Im going to 1 counsler just cause of him. I need like 4 but I am going to one defiantly just because of all the stress he caused me. I can't stand him and quite frankly if I can't have Michael as my lover, than I want him to be my daddy. I am more into struff like Monk, NCIS, Bones, sometimes I watch Criminal Minds and Medium but not as much. I just ended up watching what my mom wanted (big mistake)
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2011, 9:34 pm

NOBODY'S father is worse than mine. If I ran down everything he's put my whole damn family through? YOU'D FUCKING LOVE YOUR DADDY. But yeah, If I couldn't be with Michael, I would be his daughter. One time my grandma asked me just out of curiosity If I could've chosen who took care of me, would I choose someone else but myfamily now, and I said no. And then she asked me "Well, what if you could MICHAEL JACKSON'S daughter?" and I said "OOP! You had to make it hard."
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2011, 9:39 pm

Girl they needa make a convention 4 dads who suck total ass! LOL but in a heartbeat, I'd switch families to be in his anyday. Even 6/25.... But do you have a dad who's just so obsessed with you but not in a typical father daughter thing (and not sexual either) who makes you feel worthless and brings up old shit everyday to lower your self esteem and has threatened to throw you downstairs and choke you to death over a bad grade because he thinks i'm not human and he only 'loves' me when i do what he says the way its planned in his head? I've attempted suicide so many times and one time I made the mistake of telling someone so that went up to a counsler which went to him who acted like he was so sad and really cared that I might just give up but as soon as we get to the house (house ain't a home if ya heart aint in it) he beats me till I couldn't cry anymore, my pants was ruined, and I was so scared I pissed myself numerous times while he tossed me around +I was on my period. I'd rather have Conrad Murray as my dad and he has how many gfs and illegits runnin round?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2011, 9:59 pm

Let's see my dad:

Raped my mother at 14 and got her pregnant with me and almost killed my mother numerous times and made her go through hell while I just stood there because I was so little, there's nothing I could do. He continues to stalk my family and chased us out of our home neighborhood in Hyde Park, Chicago (South side). He's the reason I have a lot of emotional/mental issues and have also tried to commit suicide. I also made the mistake of confiding in a friend but I was at school and the teacher heard and told the counselor and the counselor made it no better, because I was already going through so much, and she threatened to send me away if she had to come visit me one more time ( she had already visited more than three) and she did and I was tested and put in to an "institution" for a few weeks. And I told you that I used to cut and burn myself and my wrists all the way up to my upper arm are scarred to the nines. He doesn't love at all, I don't think he knows how to love (no pun intended). He's crazy and he gets NO love from me. I can't even tell you everything he's done because it's so much and it's too awful. I've had to deal with a lot. Anybody can see my life isn't perfect nor is it easy. But I feel your pain, I really do. Yours is like physical/emotional/mental pain. Mine is just emotional/mental and it's not a good feeling. Michael would never do me like that. Conrad Murray can go to hell. I'm glad I don't have a father.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2011, 4:10 pm

I wish I didn't have to live with mine.... today for example, I had to stay after school for a meeting with this club I'm in right? My mom picks me up and told him to pick up my little sister and all he has to do is walk up the street and wait for her. She gets at her bus stop everyday at 4 something and Im normally home by 2. When we came back it was 4:02 and he was walking away from the bus stop. Was my little sister with him? Nope. He was mad cuz my mom said 4 and my sis wasn't there as if she can control the damn bus. So my dog was begging to go (he always comes with when I go) so I go get his leash and ran as fast as I could with him to make sure that I was there when she got off because the bus stop is a little up hill and even though its a straight street up there is a lot of space where somebody can drive up and take her because I've seen the shows and it dont take much space to kidnap a kid. I got her and where is he? Sitting on the porch until about half way he decided to meet us like 1/8 of the way from the house. Now that did nothing but upset me because today I did alot of running and stuff and I'm so frikking tired and I want to cut off my legs at this point yet I ran to get HIS child that he couldn't wait 2 minutes for! Her bus arrived @ frikkin 4:07. So it's not always the abuse but the stupidity and carelessness he has for his immediate family. I mean really I've waited for her at her stop for over 15 min in direct sunlight on my period so I know he could've lasted like 4 more minutes for her.

I'm sorry about your mother and you because your dad sounds like a fake pimp who think they big and even if they try to do good it ends up being bad and retarded (love how you lived on the Southside lol idk why). But yeah at least you're thru with that chapter. I relive each moment again and again and I can't bear to be alone for almost any length of time because I get random depression and can just start crying by looking at the damn sky nowadays. There is no doubt in my mind that I would rather have Michael as my daddy. I've prayed for that or at least to meet him since I was real small. As for Conrad Murray, aka fony doc, aka murder, aka dream killer, aka douchbag, aka total ass wipe, he was getting paid like a doc so he was able to pay child support for all them thangs he had with his gfs and didn't have to be in their life so I think I'd be cooler with that then this douche I have. BTW have you been keeping up with the trial? I have sadly and never in a million years would I have ever thought that the only time you can really see Michael Jackson naked was deadbeat on a gurney..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena Perez   Selena Perez - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selena Perez
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2