Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) Empty
PostSubject: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 21st 2011, 10:52 pm

Okay someone made a remix of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and mixed it with Selena's sped up vocals from her song "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" and I love it because they're two of my favorite artists and those are two of the best songs ever.

And Selena was so freaking adorable in the video (anywhere really)!
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 22nd 2011, 8:21 pm

Aww me encanta! lol that was cute and i love her car
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 22nd 2011, 11:19 pm

Me tambien! She's so cute and happy in that video and it almost makes me sad because she can't be that happy anymore. She's been dead longer than I've been alive.

But I give props to whoever made that remix because it's raw as hell!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 23rd 2011, 8:22 pm

she's happy somewhere on the other side probably looking the same way and dancing freely with Michael....my man.... oh hell naw somebody kill me now cause that dont need to happen! HE IS MY MAN! lol pig
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 23rd 2011, 11:10 pm

*Stale face* We discussed that "MY man" business. I was only half kidding, the other half was dead-ass.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 12:44 am

I shall one day event a soul splitter so that we can have many Michaels. I'll have a baby MJ, a brother Mike, a daddy Michael, and then my husband Mikey. (sideline Mike too) And you can have some too! All of them will be the same two
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 11:14 am

AWWW WOULD YOU? For little ole' me? LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 3:30 pm

No. Of course I would because it means I won't have to share him. I'd give soul copies to only the people who I think deserve him but everybody else gotta pay for a fake clone cause we can't have too many Mikeys in tha world cuz this ain't heaven
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 5:12 pm

Hey, whatever floats your boat. Just make sure I get plenty of Destiny and Thriller Michael. Those of the two eras I wouldn't share him AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 6:45 pm

Whatever you wish. Im getting that youngest I've ever seen him ( i dont know if youve seen his 1st nude pic getting in the tub) as my baby because i have a deep soft spot for holding little ones and little boys are too sweet. Daddy Mike is gonna be from post Invincible because that was too sexy and daddy isnt allowed to be sexy to me. Imma hafta take the other Thriller Mike though. he was just so UGHRRR! for words
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 8:18 pm

OF COURSE I've seen it! He's so fucking cute right there, I need to spoon to just eat him right up. I would love to have a baby that looks like that! I adore babies and I want two boys. and you can have whatever you want, just make sure you have your own. This may sound weird (it does to most people) but I would like a little This Is It too. Mainly because when he was announcing his tour dates in London at the O2 Arena back in March 2009, he was so cute to me for some reason. And he took the cutest pictures during the 2005 trial. Even when he was going through all that he still managed to keep that smile on his face and make me happy as well.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 11:22 pm

Im watching This Is It right now and he is pretty adorable. I never know why exactly. But what makes him more appealing is the fact that I almost never see his glorious eyes.... But he excites me like Christmas everytime I watch it. Especially in those orange carrot stick pants and silver suit jacket.... where tha hell do you find a silver suit jacket anyway? Like tin foil I mean I love it cuz Im an addict to shiny stuff (I'll stop talking if I see something shiny all together) but damn what a jacket! Billie jean here is way too epic cuz it took me like 40000000000000000x to b able 2 watch it w/o swooning or screamin or crying or basically anything.

The 2005 trial was hilarious because when he comes in or leaves, he looks all serious as cereal. Then you see these pics of that cute somewhat chubby face of his (no diet I guess) smiling and laughing and joking around looking like the light of day instead of being in what could've been and sort of was his downfall.
Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) Michael+Jackson
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 27th 2011, 2:55 am

You know why I cry when I see This Is It? Not only because he died right before he could even do his tours but because when I was twelve (March 2009) right before my 13th birthday and 3 months before he died, I saw the O2 Arena announcements and they were making fun of him on the internet and I laughed and made fun of him too, mainly because for as long as I could remember, the media always poked fun at Michael and I just thought he was supposed to be some weird guy only because I didn't know what a wonderful person he was (I've always loved his music, I mean personality wise)...and uh, 3 months later he was gone and I cried. I don't know if I cried because I felt guilty or just because I was sad but I cried.
And since then, I won't let ANYBODY say bad things about him. EVER.

I LOVE SHINY THINGS! I LOVE TIN FOIL! People think I'm weird for it. You know what else? I can't think or walk if I'm chewing gum.

What's your favorite Michael era all together? Mine is Goin' Places/Destiny (1975-1978). He's just so pure and sweet there.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 9:46 pm

im not goinna comment on the 1st paragrah because it was too close to home

I love alot of simple things but shiny things like foil is probably numero uno! Lol then cardboardboxes. but I hate tape unless its duct. Other tape is me proof there fore i hate it with a passion. On Xmas they get me every year smdh Mad ......

do i hafta pic only 1? Umm its a tie between thriller (1stx i saw him and i already was sprung @ age 2) Bad(this got me pregnant with invisble twins I swear) and Invincible for some reason. i thinks its the sound of it but i like dangerous too....and when he was under 16 i coulda ate him up anytime!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 11:16 pm

What do you mean too close to home? :/

And I LOVE ANY KIND OF TAPE, I CAN DO NO WRONG WHEN THERE'S TAPE IN MY HANDS!

Well, no you don't have to just pick one. I LOVE Thriller/Victory Era. SO SEXY AND CUTE AND EVERYTHING ELSE I'M TOO YOUNG TO SAY!

This may sound awkward but do you know that Michael is the same age as my grandma? Give or take 2 months because she was born in June and he was born in August but yeah....Is it awkward to be turned on by a man that's the same age as my GRANDMOTHER? He could be my grandpa!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) EmptyNovember 29th 2011, 5:08 am

Don't worry about it.

tape never wanna work for me unless its duct. idk y but its true.

Lol sometimes we hafta talk like grownups to say just the right thing

Normally it would be but since it's Michael than no. Michael is a beast for all ages and we don't like him AS MUCH AS we do when he was younger. And there is a difference between 50 years old and 50 years young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)   Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream) Empty

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry vs. Selena----- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom (It's a teenage Dream)
Page 1 of 1