Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run Away (1978)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

Run Away (1978) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you're wondering exactly who I am, you're not in for much. I'm boring, a nobody. But officially they call me Peyton Miguel. My life is a bunch of nothing so it'll be easy to tell you this story or at least how it began. I'm an 18 year old girl attending college at UCLA in 1978. My family and friends are a bunch of nobody's as well, except my mother, who died in a car crash the year I was born so I never knew her. I'm not angry or anything, but sometimes when I'm alone, I cry and think of why God would do that to me. I would never TELL anybody that though.

So here's where this story begins, with me boring all of you with the details of Me, Peyton.

Walking down the streets of LA in mid-afternoon, I get looks of shock as people pass and notice that I'm different. Big whoop. People in LA are so much more stuck up than the people I knew back in Seattle. I missed Seattle because the weather always fit my mood : Dark and gloomy. It rained a lot and a lot of people committed suicide but it was still my city, my home. After my mom died, my family went through hard times and had to downgrade because my dad lost his job. Dead beat. He never supported anything I tried to do, he only supported his stupid drinking problem. But now I was on my own. The only problem with that? The rude ass people.

Someone slammed into me right in the middle of my reflection. "OW! WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING!" I yelled as I got up.

"Sorry." The guy said. He looked kind of familiar but I didn't really pay attention to faces. He helped me up and for a second we stood face to face, and I examined him while he examined me as well. He had big electric brown eyes, of Carmel complexion with ethnic features (wide nose, full lips), and a big afro. He looked to be around my age, maybe a bit older, like 20. He was a stark difference from me, a Dominican, green eyes with beige skin, also with ethnic features (small narrow nose, full lips), and long black hair. "Michaaael..." The girl standing next to him that I had NOT noticed prior to that moment whined. She appeared to be a mutt, half asian and black, I think. Haha a blasian.
He looked at her and then looked back at me and flashed a smile. "Sorry." He said again.
I shrugged and said "Whatever."

Him ( who I could only ASSUME was named Michael) and the whiny chick strolled off past me in the other direction.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking.... "PFFFFT.... Whatever..." I said under my breath.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to unpack was like hell. I had my room all to myself because nobody wants to be in a room with the weird girl. Oh well.I placed everything just the way it was in my room back home in Seattle. It hardly ever rained in LA and when it did, I looked outside the whole time because it brought back memories and made me cry, which sometimes could be good thing. I didn't know it but these were the times of my life, or at least that's what everybody kept telling me.

I went to kneel down on the floor to get my clothes out of my suit case and I felt a sharp pain when my skin rubbed across the carpet. "OUCH!" I recoiled in pain. I looked down to see what was causing so much pain and saw drops of crimson blood on the white surface. I was bleeding. I must've scraped my knee when that bastard slammed into me so damn hard that I fell. I grumbled and cursed him under my breath while I cleaned my wound and covered it and cleaned the droplets of blood.

Later On, I got hungry and I decided to go out and see what food LA had to offer me. I went down to this Chinese restaurant and ordered shrimp fried rice and egg rolls. I ate at the restaurant and looked out the window and who should walk by? That guy. The guy from earlier. He was with that whiny girl and they were all lovey dovey, kissing and hugging and what not. YUCK. I guess he saw me because he smiled and motioned to his pet to come along with him.

"I've been seeing you everywhere today, huh?" He said and smiled.
"Yeah, I guess." I smiled a phony smile and looked down at my food. I was trying to let him know I wanted him to go away.

His girl made intense eye contact with me as if I did something wrong. I bucked my eyes at her as if to say 'boo!' She frowned and looked away. HA! Whore.

"Well, My name is Michael Jackson. What's yours?" He asked kindly. WAIT. Michael Jackson? I KNEW I knew him from somewhere. Not that it makes much of a difference.

"Peyton Miguel." I said looking down. I all of a sudden didn't want to eat anymore. I looked back up and he was sitting down. I wondered if I should just tell him to go away or should I suffer through the conversation anymore.

I cleared my throat and opened my mouth to speak but he interrupted me. "Look, I'm really sorry for earlier." He said apologetically.
"I scraped my knee when I fell." I said, now just being an ass and loving EVERY minute of it.

He gave me sad eyes. His girl was still standing there and I wanted her to go away even more. I focused on Michael again. I looked at his face for a minute and he smiled. He was an attractive guy now that I really, really looked at him.

"I'm so sorry for that." He said and chuckled, "I really should be more careful. To make it up to you, I'm going to be at studio 54 hanging out with some people and I would like it if you could come and I could get to know you better."

WOW. I wasn't expecting him to invite me to hang out especially not in front of his toy. To piss her off, I agreed.

"Good. Be there at 7:00 on Friday and I'll be sitting close to the bar. Here." He said. He pulled off a piece of a napkin and wrote down a number and slid it over to me. "Call me if you need any directions there."

I nodded and he stood up, bade me farewell and they were off. That whiny chick gave me the evil eye while she walked behind Michael. I smiled and waved. When they were outside I noticed that she was upset and appeared to be chewing Michael out as they walked. I laughed to myself. 'LA might not be so bad after all, Peyton.' I thought.

Michael looked back and smiled one last time before they were out of sight. I smiled back and began to finish my food.

---------------------------------------------
Thursday was a hard day to get through. I suddenly got all nervous and changed my outfit a whole bunch of times. What if my clothes weren't Los Angeles enough?

'Eh, screw it.' I thought to myself. 'I don't need to impress anyone.' He was gonna be with his skank all night ANYWAY.

I was sitting on my bed doing my homework when I got a knock at my door. I looked out of my peep hole and saw an UN-familiar face. I opened the door but kept the chain on.

"Yeah?" I asked, semi-annoyed

"Hi, Peyton." The guy said and smiled. He was short, skinny white guy with light brown hair, blue eyes and very deep dimples (in his smile of course).

I sighed and asked "Who are you and what are doing here?" I was about to slam the door in his face if he didn't hurry up and get to the damn point.

"My name is Chris. You're in my history and thought class and I ...." He fumbled and stuttered but most of all? He was pissing me off.

He let out a large sigh and said, "I know this may sound weird and all because of the time and the place but... I like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime."

I barely knew the guy and I was about to turn him down but then I got to thinking. Since Michael would be bringing along his animal, I could bring a date, someone that I can drape myself all over and look gross too. He wasn't the best damn thing that my eyes had ever seen, but he'd do.

I looked over at the table where the napkin that Michael wrote his number on lay. Then I said " I'd love to Chris. Meet me at Studio 54 at 6:50 tomorrow night. Don't be late." I said and gave him a smile.

He grinned ear to ear and said "Sure." I closed the door after he walked away and sat down on the bed. I smiled to myself and thought about all the fun I was gonna have.

Friday's classes were just pointless. I went to turn all my assignments in and to make sure Chris was still going.
Other than that, I zoned out in every class. So you could say I was pretty glad when they let me go the hell home

When I got back to the dorm, It was around 4:45. So I made sure of what I was wearing and I got ready. I put on a short gray dress that had long sleeves and my gray boots to match. I left my hair straight with Chinese bangs. I kept the make up simple and natural(eyeliner, mascara, clear gloss, no blush). I didn't care TOO much and even if I did, I didn't want Michael OR Chris to think I did.

Around 6:30, I left out and met Chris at exactly 6:50 in front of Studio 54.We stood outside and talked for about 10 minutes and that's when I spotted Michael heading inside.

I grabbed Chris by the hand and we went inside smiling and laughing. We walked over to where Michael was standing, talking to a group of people. I tapped his shoulder and said "Hey you."

"HI!" He said and smiled. He turned around and hugged me. "My girl... uh... My friend couldn't make it tonight so I guess it's just you and me."

Uh-oh. "Well, actually... I'm with someone." I stepped aside so Chris was in view. Michael's bright smile fell and he said "Oh. Hi my name is..." Ready to introduce himself.

"I know who you are." Chris said and laughed. "My name is Chris Somers." He held out his hand and Michael sadly shook it. WOW This was awkward. For the first time in a long time, I actually felt bad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHOOAA. I never knew things could even get that awkward. Trying to dance with two guys that BOTH wanted my attention only for themselves was so friggin' tough. Sooner or later, I gave up and coaxed both of them into sitting down with me. What made things worse was that when I thought about it, I only wanted to be with Michael. To tell the complete truth, I kind of just wanted to go sit in some quiet place with him and talk. But most of all, I wanted to tell Chris to go home.

We sat there and didn't say much, just looked at the floor and other people dancing. Michael would talk to me and when Chris would cut in, Michael would just smile at me with puppy dog eyes so beautiful, I couldn't help but stare. I ordered drink after drink after drink and downed each shot within a matter of seconds. After about an hour, I was so dizzy all of a sudden that I didn't notice that Michael's creature made an unwanted appearance and had taken him on the dance floor, leaving me and Chris in an even MORE awkward position.

I breathed a loud sigh and watched at they danced and laughed and I had a pain in my eyes --- a stinging pain. I don't know what had come over me. Earlier that week, I hated him because he was 'that rude bastard that needed to watch where the fuck he was going' but now, I felt...feelings. Feelings that I couldn't understand.

The next thing I remember was seeing her lean in for a big juicy kiss on his lips and me running to the bathroom to throw up all my liquor. I heard Chris pounding at the stall, trying to see if I was okay.

My head was felt like my brain was shaking and rattling about in my head, ready to explode out of my skull and my eyes were foggy and wet.

I leaned up against the bathroom door as I sat on the floor near the toilet. I didn't know what was going on with me. I guess I just really didn't want to her to show up. I really just wanted it to be just us, ya know? I knew I shouldn't have brought Chris if that was the case but I tend to do just the bitchiest things and it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Anyway, Peyton Consuela Miguel doesn't whine. So I got up and cleaned my face off, reapplied my make-up and got myself together enough to go back out there.

I opened the door and Chris was standing there with a beyond worried look on his face but I looked fine so he just smiled.
"Oh." He breathed a sigh of relief. "I thought you were hurt or something."
He put his arm around my shoulder and walked with me out to the main club. I sat back down in my seat as if nothing happened. I looked all around but Michael was nowhere to be seen.

I knitted my eyebrows together and felt something in my gut. The feeling from earlier and something like anger. Why would he even invite me if he was just gonna ditch me?

I got up and stormed out of the discotheque with Chris following behind me. "What's wrong, Peyton?" He called after me.

"Nothing. I just wanna go home." I said. Gosh. Is THIS the kind of thing I did to people? I thought.

As I turned in the direction of my dormitory, I stopped because I saw Michael and that chick leaned up against the wall of the club, kissing and petting like animals. I started to go tell him the hell off because NOBODY ditches me, but I just rolled my eyes and walked directly past them, with Chris trying frantically to keep up with me as I walked briskly up the street. I liked Michael. It was time to admit that. I liked him so much but I didn't realize it because I was so used to just going through guys like money flying out of their hands for me. What made me realize my sudden uncomfortable feelings were the tears that streamed down my face as I walked into my dorm room alone. What made things worse? Is that Michael probably wouldn't even care.

-----------------------------------------------
First of all, let me just say that I am NOT one of those whiny girls who cries over every single time a guy does her wrong. I was hurt because like I said, I liked Michael and what he did was beyond unfair to me. I hate it when people don't consider my feelings.

I saw Michael around town more than a few times after the Studio 54 incident. I gave him a nod each time, not really wanting to stop and talk to him.

One time though, he grabbed my arm and said "Why are you being like that?"
I kind of snatched my arm away and said "Being like what?" As if I didn't know.
"I thought we were friends. After the club the other night, you act like you don't wanna talk to me anymore or something."
"Look, I just don't think we should be friends. Sorry."
Michael sighed and looked at me sadly.
"Why? What did I do?" He asked
I contemplated telling him what I had been feeling about him and about what happened at the club the other night. I couldn't tell him one without spilling the other.
But dammit I couldn't think of a decent lie. So I just decided I should tell the truth.
"Because at the club, you left me. You went out on the dancefloor with that....GIRL and..."
"But you were..."
I put my hand up to stop him."Let me finish. Do you know how sick I got that night and while you were outside letting that dog suck your face off, I was on the bathroom floor with my head over the toilet? I'm sorry but if you were THAT unreliable to ditch me like that, I don't know if I'd want or need somebody like you in my life. I got enough drama."

"I'm sorry, Peyton. I didn't know you got so sick after those drinks. I wouldn't have left you if I..."
"So either way you KNEW you were ditching me? Regardless of what happens, you don't ditch people like that."
"Is there something I can do to make it up to you then?"
"Yeah. You can make sure I don't see your face again. It's making me sick."
I turned around and began to walk away. I didn't even care if I was being too harsh or dramatic because what he did was wrong in so many ways.

After that, I immersed myself in my school work more than ever, not because of Michael but because now that I wasn't so concentrated on impressing him or being his friend or making him happy in any way, I knew that's what I should do.

I even started to hang out with Chris more. We would hang out on Friday nights and watch movies in my dorm. One night he needed to leave early because he needed to finish a paper so I finished the movie alone. About half way through the movie I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hi, Peyton." I heard a voice say.
"Who's this?"
"Ummmm...it's me. Michael."
I was SO set to hang up but he continued to talk.
I sighed. "How the hell did you get my number?"
"I saw Chris one day and he gave it to me."
Damn it, Chris.
I was silent for a second.
"Hello?" He said
"I'm here. What do you want and make it quick because I'm doing something right now."
"I just wanted to know if you would come to a party my family is having at my brother's house by the lake tomorrow."
"I already told you----"
"I KNOW what you told me but I still wanna be friends. I'd really like it if you came with me tomorrow."
I mulled it over for a second, but not too long because I didn't want him to think I was retarded.
"Fine, I'll come. Pick me up at 705 Bloomingdale road, building 367."
"Okay, I'll get you at around 10:00. Bye."
I hung up without saying bye. I thought about what would happen at the party and if his ball and chain would be there, drooling all over him.
UGH. I rolled my eyes and laid down on my pillow and sooner or later that movie was watching me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up because my alarm clock was SCREAMING at the side of my head.
9:15 a.m. Time to get up.
I took a shower and put on my bikini top and my shorts. I pulled my long hair back into a ponytail to let the hot pink streaks show and to get it out of my face.

I went outside at about 9:50 and laid on the hood of my car to get a tan. I heard honking and thought it was Michael so I looked up. Of course it would be two of THE most desperate boys on campus trying to get my attention.
"UGH As if you had a chance!" I said and rolled my eyes. The two goofs laughed and drove off. I laid back, closed my eyes and continued with my tan.
5 minutes later, I noticed my sunlight was blocked by something. I opened my eyes and saw Michael standing over me.
He scared me a little so I jumped. He laughed and said "Hi."
I breathed a sigh and said "Hey."
"Are you ready? It's a long drive from here."
I nodded and he helped me off the hood. We walked to a tan Lincoln BMW and got in.
When he began to drive, I thought I was gonna be sick to my stomach. He was the WORST driver ever. He knew it too because ever few minutes or so, he would look over at me and give me an apologetic smile.
After an hour and a half of torture, we were there. I stumbled out of the car and waited for Michael to walk with me.
I got nervous all of a sudden to meet his family and friends because I felt so out of place, like I didn't belong.
We went to the back and the family immediately crowded together, leaving me to stand alone. Then everyone noticed me. I wanted to turn around and bolt but that would be awkward and rude.
"Hi." I said and shyly waved. I didn't know what was up with me. I'd never really been shy before then.
All of a sudden they all rushed over to me, except the old guy, who I can only assume was their father. I heard he was mean, so I ignored him.
"Hi, I'm Janet. I'm Michael's sister." A little girl said to me
An older girl, less pretty, interrupted her. "I'm Latoya. I'm Michael's sister too." I could tell SHE was more than a BIT much.
Then I looked the boys over as they did the same to me and one by one they introduced themselves.
Marlon, Jackie (he owned the place), Randy, and Tito.
I told them all as a group that my name was Peyton.
They were all pretty decent, especially Jackie, who made sure to start up a conversation with me. Michael watched me the whole time and sometimes one of his brothers would look at me and whisper something in his ear and they'd both smile.
"So tell me about yourself, Peyton." Jackie said
"I'm 18 years old, I go to UCLA, I'm from Seattle, I'm Dominican American, uhhhh... that's it from the top of my head. I'm really not that interesting."
He smiled. "That's cool."
"You have a nice place here."
"Thank you." He said, and I could've sworn I saw him blush a bit.
We were silent for a while.
"Hey, we're gonna go out on the boat." He said after a little awkward quietness.
He motioned for me to follow him and I did.
we all got on a yellow and white canopy boat and rode around on the lake around his house. I sat down next to Michael while Jackie steered the boat and all the other siblings crowded next to me.
"You have pretty hair." Janet announced.
"Thank you." I said and smiled.
She grinned.
"So are you having fun?" Michael asked me.
"Yeah, everybody seems really nice."
"Yeah, I think they like you too. Especially Jackie." Michael said and looked at Jackie.
Just then, something dawned on me. It bothered him that I was with Jackie. I wondered why.
"Yeah. I like him too." I said and looked at him
"You know he's married?" Michael blurted out.
"Yeah, I know." I said, giving him a sly smile.
He didn't say anything for a minute.
"Does it bother you that we talked? I mean, COME ON. We were just talking." I said
"No, it doesn't bother me." He said, looking in the opposite direction.
"Good." I said. I could tell THIS was gonna be one fun outing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later on, The boys barbecued and we stood around the lake and ate. I talked to everyone, except Latoya. I'm not sure what we were doing was called talking. She would cut me off to make a statement about herself like I really cared.

When it started to get dark, we sat around the lake, everybody talking to someone.
The sun went down leaving beautiful orange and pink swirls in it's wake and then the moon and the stars came out.
Jackie came and stood next to me, and pointed up at the stars.
"They are pretty aren't they?"
"Yeah. Hey, Peyton, I'm glad you came out today."
"Same Here, you guys seem really nice."
He nodded, smiled and looked up at the sky.
Then I felt his hand gently wrap around mine.
The words Michael said to me earlier on echoed in my head. It made me feel weird so I kind of slipped my hand away.
I conveniently looked at my watch and if I wanted to make curfew, I needed to start heading home.
"I gotta get home." I said and smiled. I waved goodbye and went to alert Michael who had been standing behind us all along.
"I gotta go." I said.
"Okay then." He said with a stern look on his face that worried me.
I told everybody goodbye and promised to keep in touch and maybe make plans. Then me and Michael walked to the car.
When he drove this time, It was slower and less nauseating. He didn't say anything which also worried me.
"I had fun today. Thanks for inviting me." I said.
"No problem." He said in a voice softer than his usual.
More weird quiet.
I laughed an awkward laugh. "You know that Janet is---"
"Do you like me, Peyton?" He interrupted.
"Uhhh...Yeah. I was a little mad at you for a while but we're friends I guess...."
"No. I mean...Do you LIKE me?" He looked at me.
OH. What a random question.
"Why do you ask?"
He looked straight ahead and shrugged. "Just something that was on my mind."
I didn't know what to say at that point.
"Well, I think so...." I said shyly.
"I like you too." He said
He made that car ride so odd and awkward. I didn't want to talk anymore.
Finally, when we pulled up to my dormitory, I was about to say something but I was lost for words.
He looked over at me.
"I got a little jealous when I saw you with Jackie today. I only wanted to spend time with you."
I blushed and smiled.
He grabbed my chin with his hand and made me look at him. He bit his lip.
"I really like you and I hope we can spend more time together, just me and you."
"That sounds good." I said
He got closer to me and kissed me. Then he leaned back and smiled at me. I couldn't believe my luck.
"Bye." I said and got out of the car so he wouldn't here me squeal like one of those annoying school girls.
I don't know how or why there was such a twist of fate between us but what I did know? Was that that cow he called a girl needed to watch her 20 pounds underweight back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After that me and Michael saw each other almost everyday and that skunk he was with was NOWHERE to be found. I never asked him about her, mainly because I didn't care, as long as I was with him and she wasn't.
We went everywhere together; We were inseparable.

One night, it was boring at my dorm so we went around campus bugging random kids. It was fun because we threw chip bags and old jolly ranchers at losers. Around 12:30 a.m, I had to go back to my dorm because my curfew was in less than 5 minutes so Michael offered to come with me and hang out in my room. I was hesitant at first because I could get caught but then I thought 'hey, who cares?' So we went back to my dorm room and sat down on my bed.

"Do you wanna play cards?" I asked
He nodded.
I walked over to my closet and grabbed my playing cards from the top shelf.
"You any good at poker?" I asked
He laughed. "Sit down." He said with a sinister smile on his face.
After a couple rounds, I realized that I was losing. Good thing I didn't bet any money or I'd have been in the GUTTER.
He looked at me and laughed his ass off. "So am I any good?"
I laughed and hit him with my pillow. He gave me a look that said 'oh, now you've done it' and jumped on me and letting out a
playful growl.
After a moment we stopped playing and he looked at me. With that, I was curious to know something.
"Michael....have you ever...you know..."
He looked confused. "Have I ever what?"
I didn't really wanna say it.
"You know... done it."
He looked around and smile down at me.
"Done what?" He said, looking sneaky.
I rolled my eyes. "IT!" I laughed and felt myself blushing.
"Oooooh. THAT." He laughed
"I'm serious!" I said
He got real serious and was quiet for what felt like forever.
"Yes, I've done it." He said. Then he asked, "Why?"
"No reason, I guess. I just wanted to know."
He grinned. "What about you?"
"Sadly...yes." I told him.
"I'm guessing it wasn't the best moment of your life?"
"OF COURSE NOT. It wasn't special AT ALL." I said
He laughed and kissed me. "I promise, if we ever do anything, it'll be really special for both of us." He said and smiled.
I rolled my eyes again but then I smiled. "I'm sure it will be too." I know, I KNOW. Cheesy as hell but it was SWEET TOO.
We talked for a while before Michael needed to go home. He kissed me one more time before he left. I got back onto my bed and fell asleep after a while. I dreamed about everything Michael promised to me and it more special than I could have ever imagined.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, I found out that my grandpa died. My dad was the one to break the news to me. Having him in my head, I just broke down. I loved mi abuelo, he was my whole family wrapped up in one and when he got sick, I just kept praying for him to get better, but he never did.... and I was devastated.

After I hung up from my dad, I sat and looked at the wall for a good hour or so, it seemed like. I didn't want to cry but that didn't stop the tears from coming down my face faster than they ever had. I wiped them away roughly with the base of my hand and looked up at the white ceiling, maybe hoping to see something or someone.
Then I did something I always did when I was feeling too much pain. I went to the bathroom and got a pair of sharp scissors. I held the blade to my wrist and slid it across, opening the skin and causing me to bleed. I felt the tears stream down my face as I watched the blood drip onto the floor. After a minute or so, I got a paper towel and cleaned the drops of blood up from the floor. I ran my wrist under some cold water, ignoring the stinging pain. Then I went and sat on my bed.

I finally decided I didn't want to be in California, I wanted to go to the Dominican Republic, where my grandpa was and I was going to make it there whether I had school or not.
I went over to my closet and grabbed my bag. I started to pack up my clothes and other belongings and left my bag by the door.

Around 1:30 in the afternoon, I got a knock at my door.
"Not now." I said to myself
I opened the door and saw Michael standing there, with flowers.
"Hi." He said and smiled. He came closer and kissed me. Then he stepped back and said "These are for you." handing me white roses.
"Thank You." I said quietly and smiled so he wouldn't know something was wrong. It didn't work.
He looked at my eyes and asked "What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Why?"
"Your eyes are red. Have you been crying? What happened?" He asked, putting his arm around me.
I looked at him and felt tears stinging my eyes again.
I tried to hold it in but I couldn't; I broke down and cried. I hated crying in front of people because I felt like I looked weak.
"My grandpa passed away today."
He looked at me with concern in his eyes.
"Oh, Peyton. I'm sorry, baby." He said quietly.
He held me close and kissed my forehead.
I pushed away. Then I said briskly, "I'm leaving."
"Why? Where are you going?" He asked.
"The Dominican Republic to be near my papa." I said walking over to my luggage and roughly and quickly pushed stuff into the bags.
"You can't just leave like this. What about school and your friends and...me? I'll miss you." He said sadly.
I stopped moving for a minute and turned towards him.
"Michael, I have to go. I have to go be with my grandpa. I'll miss you too and I don't care about school. I'll drop out if I have to but I need to see my papa." I said, stopping before I got too emotional again.
"You could go see your grandpa but do you think he'd want you to miss school like that? No, I know he'd want you to be here doing what you're supposed to do."
I looked at him and said "You don't know anything. So just leave." I picked up the flowers he brought me, and threw them at him.
He dodged them and looked at me, with a hurt expression. Then he turned around and left the room.
I shrugged. "Whatever." I said and went back over to my bags like nothing happened.

Last edited by BurnedLoveLetter on December 7th 2011, 9:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 1:24 pm

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/758082

Michael even sued Randy for trying to steal his money during the 2005 trial.

And Joe has done so many things to hurt not only Michael but the whole family as well. HE'S the reason why the family has so many problems. Shit. For Michael being dead, I partially blame him. He put Michael under SO much stress his whole life and if you knew all of the stuff that went on in that family (well, I don't EVERYTHING) you wouldn't "appreciate" any so called sacrifices he made. He's a selfish greedy man who deserves severe punishment. I just hope he doesn't screw those kids up.

http://muzikfactorytwo.blogspot.com/2011/06/dont-buy-latoya-jacksons-book-starting_21.html

Read it. You won't like ANY of the Jacksons but Michael after this one.

P.S I could care less about other people's problems for the most part. It just burns me up when people wanna like the Jacksons after EVERYTHING they've done and then question me about it like I'M the crazy one. Not saying YOU did that but I've had it done before. It's like don't poke and prod at MY brain. Poke and prod THEIRS, if they have brains because they sure don't act like it. SEE WHAT THE FUCK THEY WERE THINKING WHEN THEY DID HALF THE SHIT THEY DID.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 5:51 pm

im not questioning like other people but some stuff i didnt know at all! but yeah appreciate was really the wrong word but I don't a word to describe it. I think its better for me to just be naive because nobody is perfect and there are some things Michael has done that Im not fond of and that i've done that I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate. you can find a million reasons to not like someone or everyone so i'd rather have a few to like most people (conrad murray, latoya, gavin and the arvizos, El Paso, the military, george bush, and several other people)

go young naive kiddy people!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 27th 2011, 1:54 am

I hate people sometimes. They act so fucking slow. And it's so sad because I used to be such a people person.

But anyway, I'm sorry for not really being on for a couple days. See my computer has a virus so I have to be on in SafeMode so that the virus can't act retarded on my computer. DAMN! I just had this problem!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 27th 2011, 9:09 pm

That sucks about your computer. You should call geek squad. Idk why but I've always wanted to call them up. maybe its the cool geeky car or the geek of it but i like it. lol im stupid dont mind me....

as for hating people. im sure we've all been there done that or are there doing that. somethimes i really needa just step back from the world. lucky michael had neverland to retrieve to but i've got no place alone just for me to breath. i am a people person though because of my mommy being uber friendly and southern (Louisiana folk) so i can be super helpful and friendly and cheery when im up to it but other times i wish i could melt errybdy errywher with just a look. especially in public places for 1. people can be rude or just too much around me and i get claustophobic and 2. cuz places would probably be cooler without people.
have you ever imagined being at a mall or school all alone? it seems great!

PS (insert smirk emoticon) im still not updating till you do Razz cuz i love your story
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 27th 2011, 9:38 pm

I have a geek squad card. My grandpa gave me one when he bought me the laptop. My laptop is better now, I fixed it myself. It was quite simple actually.

And what you just said....merece aplauso (deserves applause). I couldn't have said it better myself or had the attention span to even pay attention to the computer enough to try.

UGH.FINE. I'll tell you what. I'm going to get off for a sec and do my chores and when I get back, I'll type up an update. AND THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU SAID. UPDATE.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 9:20 pm

Oh look at you being all smart and tech savvy. Cool

Yeah it kind of took me some serious umph but ooh when i have my moods i have my moods. like my bitch mood, smart mood, pervy mood, dumb blonde mood, math mood, kiddy mood, 21year old mood, 80 year old mood, and magical mood. lol

yay update! i love my stubborn somewhat bitchy and demanding mood pirat
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 9:32 pm

Haha Yeah. And how much you wanna bet you CAN'T out bitch me?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 9:33 pm

A nickel. Cuz I founded it yesterday
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 9:36 pm

LOL Let's not even try. I don't wanna make my sweet AngelPup cry. Hahahahahaha......
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 9:40 pm

Girl I didn't even cry when I got dumped in a txt during a hard time from the love of my life (2nd alive only after my Peedie Baby dog). You want some Imma give you some
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 9:51 pm

Girl, WHY are you telling me about your life, like I care? You must got me mixed up with yo boyfriend. OH WAIT! He dumped in a text!

Sure you wanna do this?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 9:53 pm

noo.....? gurl id you dont quit that crao and update!!!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 9:57 pm

Good, I didn't want have to go ham on you. I'M FIN TO! GOSH! LOL Don't it burn you up when people say madness like "finna" and "I'm fin to"?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 10:04 pm

gurl im southern with even southerner parents. u wouldnt believe what i hear and gets me unless you live the same way. like my mom says ' r-uh' instead of 'r' lol i had to correct her when she was tryna teach my baby sis her alphabets. shoot thats y this lil girl sound so country now smh it dont make no sense but its funny.

UPDATE IT!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 11:10 pm

I can't STAND FOR PEOPLE TO SAY "R-UH"! And that's sad for your lil sister.

And you probably WON'T GET TO READ IT UNTIL TOMORROW, DEARY! Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2011, 5:12 am

Sad oh scru pigeions
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2011, 5:49 am

My mom woke me up with all her STUPID ANNOYING ASS SINUS PROBLEMS so now I'm up and NOW she wants to be quiet. She's ruined my sleep for the past few days because she's been at home and she does this weird and annoying thing with her nose and it drives me CRAZY and she only really wants to kick it up a notch or three thousand when I'm asleep and she INSISTS on sleeping with her door open . THANK GOD she goes back to work today. Anyway the point is, I have time to start now.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2011, 3:46 pm

sorry about your mom. its almost funny how parents annoy teens like lil kids frequently but can always talk about us as if we are always wrong for being teens basically. note the word ALMOST.

thankfully she's better and i get my update. yay win win 4 everybdy except the people who are getting their balls chopped off tonite 4messin with me!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 3rd 2011, 11:28 pm

UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 4th 2011, 10:23 am

ABUELO NO!!!!! OMG I love it and it has that little corniness I like. They sohoulda played strip poker lol but Imma keep true to my word and update
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 4th 2011, 10:56 am

HAHA OKAY! I'm glad you like the corniness! LOL But yeah, I was thinking about strip poker but I didn't know if they would be doing something like that so early in their relationship.

A TIP FOR THE FUTURE: Something VERY BAD is going to happen later on in the story. So just telling you that now.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2011, 9:19 pm

Guess that would make sense unless it was me of course lol. I am a cornyness apreciative and conmesiour (just fudged that word up lol) so of course I'd like it. Still upset about the whole guacamole family crisis and her mood swings but lets continue before I talk

GASPS! Run Away (1978) - Page 2 541421 you better update sooner this time if you cherish your brain or else I'll cut open your skull and steal your brain to read the rest of the story there bom
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2011, 3:53 pm

GUACAMOLE?! Her LAST NAME IS MIGUEL!!!! And why are you upset about it? AND WHAT MOOD SWINGS?! She's like that all the time.

And I will. It's just that as soon as I start one story, I'm already thinking about another one, which is what's going on in my head now. That's just how my brain works when it comes to writing.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2011, 8:14 pm

Noooo. Like holy guacamole but I spelt it very wrong. And as in sad that he died. I feel her on that beause mine(1 of them) died. And yeah I guess she is but they were being all lovey dovey before so its just a change.

Hahaha i'm sure that happens to all of us because I'm fina write a quickie right now
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 4:15 pm

Oh okay. I only know one pair of my grandparents, since my father's not in my life, neither are his parents. The grandpa that I DO know's name is Michael. and no I'm being serious. and get this, my grandma's name is Lisa. So Michael and Lisa (Like Michael and Lisa Marie). LOL
And yeah, I'm already ITCHING to post it. It's about Michael when he's around 16 or 17, I haven't decided and....Well, I'll leave a little something for later.

I'm thinking about how I want my new update on THIS to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away (1978)   Run Away (1978) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Away (1978)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next