Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ Empty
PostSubject: Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/   Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ EmptyApril 14th 2010, 7:01 pm

This is like the 3rd time i EVER dream about him, but its not exactly how i want to dream with him, He's a BABY! (J5 era)Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ Icon_rolleyes it was a place where its easy for a kid to hide anywhere he has a little afro, and everytime i dream of him, he either becomes my best friend or he runs away from me(he isn't afraid of me though) , and this time, i was trying to find him AGAIN, I kept calling him over and over, running after him like if he was playing with me, "You can't catch me", Im not dissapointed about dreaming him as a little kid, but i was expecting a BIG boy, you know what i mean, I think its a little creepy that i keep dreaming him as a kid, and he always has fun being with me, im freakin out with all the "Lost childhood" thing...

Please tell me what do you think.

P.S. Everytime i Dream about him, he's like 10 yrs old, and im still at my normal age (20), even tho its obviously an innocent game of chasing each other i dont want to be 20 ¬¬ i wanna be his age lol, so we can be 2 kids running after each other lol
Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ Icon_rolleyes or maybe HE can be MY real age hahahaha so we cannot be kids anymore *wink*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/   Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ EmptyApril 14th 2010, 7:55 pm

i think itz bcuz ur feelin how he felt in real life at Neverland. maybe he's tryin to contact u in ur dreams so u can understand him more. he might be tellin u about wat he wantz u to do or somethin that u will do. i dont really kno but ther just a few ideas
Back to top Go down
no1mjfan88

no1mjfan88

Female Aries Posts : 14
Location : i'm a good caring person who's always around to listen :).

PostSubject: Re: Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/   Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ EmptyApril 18th 2010, 8:39 am

aww jess Sad, hopefully u will dream of him as a BIG boy Wink. im lucky to have had a daydream about him in his 30's lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/willyoung_fan
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/   Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ EmptyApril 18th 2010, 6:07 pm

no1mjfan88 wrote:
aww jess Sad, hopefully u will dream of him as a BIG boy Wink. im lucky to have had a daydream about him in his 30's lol.

¬¬' i ALWAYS day dream about him Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ Icon_rolleyes
, thats not a problem for me....he's a nice big boy, that means i am VERY lucky too
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/   Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ EmptyApril 18th 2010, 6:36 pm

hahaha me 2
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/   Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ EmptyApril 28th 2010, 3:51 am

I agree with angelpup. All Michael really wanted was a chance to have a childhood and enjoy the simple pleasures of being a child without being judged.
So maybe its his way of saying he's happy and having fun and he loves you.

It reminds me of a dream I had after I saw living with Michael Jackson. I dreamt I was a little kid hanging out with Michael. We climbed trees and had water balloon fights and he read me a story.

I wanted a dream about him where we were both adults *wink* but it was still nice.

God I hate bashir for twisting Michael's words. I bet hell has a special place picked out for 'full of sh*t' bashir
Back to top Go down
TheGlovedOne

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/   Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ EmptyDecember 2nd 2010, 8:55 pm

I had a dream kinda like that, too, and it was, um, the third time I've ever dreampt about him.

The first time I did, Me and my mom were watching him edit the Smooth Criminal video, and film it and stuff. Then... (I didn't even notice) I had a chocolate bar in my hand, and he reached over and took it from me! And I said, "Hey! That's for the old people!" (yeah, I was gonna go to a retirement home... And give them a chocolate bar to shareXD) so he kind of smiled and handed me a water bottle from his magic pocket, and 60 bucks fell out of it, too! So my mom grabbed the 60 bucks, and was like, "Awesome! I'm gonna go buy lunch!" and I got mad at her and told her that she couuldn't have it, because it wasn't hers, and Mike was kinda like, "Oh, no, it's okay, really." and then I woke up.

The second time... I was driving home from Disneyland, and all of a sudden we stopped at an operah house. I went inside, and it was all royal, and red velvet, and... VERY Michael-esque. And there were some huge double doors, and I tried to open one, but a security guard stopped me, and said, "You can't go in there." And I was kinda scared of him, and so I was like, "Oh, okay..." and then there was this voice behind me, and he said, "No, it's okay. She can go in." and Mike was standing there, and I said, "It's okay, really..." but he took my hand and we went in, sat down in two of the seats and watched clowns on unicycles juggle...

In both those he was probably, oh... 30-ish? Which is weird, because I was younger than him, like, 11 or 12.

And then in the one I had a few days ago, he was like, 12 or 13, and he didn't have a wicked 70's 'fro, and he was walking to school with my friend and me. We were walking up to the doors, and we were making fun of his new girlfriend.(0.o) and then he was laughing, and blushing, like he does, haha, and it was really kind of a bittersweet feeling through the whole thing.

So, yeah, long reply, haha, and I have no idea what any of these means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/   Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys! I had a weird dream with Michael :/
Page 1 of 1