Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2012, 7:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

I saw Michael less and less after that. I couldn't stomach looking at his face again, he made me sick.
He called me nonstop and each time I would pick up the phone and put it back down, just to mess him up. One time though, I answered it.

-"Hello?" I asked as if I didn't know who it was.
-"Peyton? Listen to me, we should talk. I love you. I'm sorry..."
-"Well!", I said, in a voice almost giddy, "That's great, Michael, but I'm afraid you're too late. I'm seeing someone." I laughed to myself. I wasn't seeing anyone.
The line was silent for a good minute and a half.
-"... Well,Okay, ummmmm.....I'm never gonna stop trying." He said
-"That's fine." I said calmly, all the while with a smile on my face. "Bye now."
I hung up the phone before he could say anything else. I told him to lose my number, but at the time, I was glad he didn't because that was just too damn fun.
------------------------------------------------------
Fast forwarding a month to Christmas time , I decided I wanted to go be with my family who was going back to the Dominican Republic (Christmas begins in October and ends in January there) to celebrate with my grandma, who would have nobody to celebrate with since Grandpa passed away. Everyone would be gone from the school and dormitories for two months of the three due to their own family traditions, so I figured I might as well. I needed to fly to Seattle first, to help my family get packed, since we'd be gone so long.

Once again, I packed all of my things, drove my car down to the LAX airport and boarded the plane, Seattle robust.
I would stay there a few days, then we'd be off to the republic.
I felt anxious to see my family, and when I arrived at my front door, I hesitated to knock.
When I did, I was greeted by my father, my kid sister, and my kittens.

“Peyton!” My little sister, Magdalena said, running to hug me.
I picked her up and held her for a minute. “I have so much to tell you!” She said
I put her down and said “Let me put my stuff down and then you can tell me, okay?”
“Okay!” She said, running off.
Me and my dad just sort of looked at each other for a second. Then he embraced me.

“Uh…hey, dad.” I said, pushing away

“I’m so glad you’re home.” He said
“Yeah.” I shrugged and went to put my stuff down.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Being back in Seattle, where it rained a lot and people committed suicide everyday, made me strangely happy. It was raining the whole time I was there, and I took in every minute of it. It almost made me forget about everything in California. ALMOST.
I wondered if Michael had tried to call me, or come by my dorm. I wasn’t sure if I was still upset about what happened, but I knew that we weren’t getting back together.

When my family was done packing, we shipped off on our trip. Everything was waiting for us, our rooms and my grandma with fresh food cooked. I couldn’t wait to have some of her Langostinos con Salsa Rosa and patatas fritas. Spending time with my family made me realize I missed being back home.
The celebrations are always so crazy in the Domincan Republic. Everybody knows each other and everybody’s outside having a good time. Somebody would play some music and me, my grandma, my sisters and the other girls would get out there and dance salsas, cumbias, and merengues.

What I liked most though was the beaches there. All the girls would come out in hot bathing suits and make the unworthy boys drool. All the hot boys would make all the girls raise up their sunglasses and say ‘Ay! Papi chulo!’
I was walking the beach by myself and just thinking when I heard my name.

“Peyton!” someone yelled
I turned around and saw my old boyfriend, Maureo.

“Hey.” He said and smiled
‘Uhh..hey.” I said back. He was all wet from coming out of the water but he hugged me anyway.

“Oops. Sorry.” He said.
“It’s cool.” I said

We continued to walk and talk. Everybody was out that day and the beach was full so we found a spot where we could just talk without all the congestion.

“So how have you been?” I asked
“Good. It’s been boring here. You don’t really visit as much as you used to.” He said. Then I felt bad.

I sighed. I looked up at him. He had big brown eyes, like Michael’s which made me angry.

He just looked at me for a while. “I missed you.” He said and gave me a goofy dimpled smile.
“I missed you too.” I said, I think actually meaning it.
He smiled again and rested his head on his hand, looking out at the water.

That awkward moment when being with your ex makes you think about…your ex.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later on was the island bonfire. THAT was fun, and if you can't tell, I'm being VERY sarcastic.
Of course, Maureo needed to be where ever it is that I was at ALL TIMES. Trying hard to shake him, I made sure I was talking to someone every time he was in the vicinity.
Every time, EVERY SINGLE TIME,he would find me and find ways to cut into the conversation. Finally I had to say something. ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH! " Maureo! I'm TRYING TO TALK here, okay babe?"
He looked at me like I just stabbed him the stomach. "Okay. Sorry..." He said and walked away.
I didn't mean to be that harsh to him, I just needed him to give me space for a second, you know,some breathing room.
Needless to say,he stayed VERY much away from me for the rest of the time we were on that beach.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the time came for us to leave, things were sad. Maureo begged me to stay, and I firmly assured him that I INDEED HAD TO GO. My grandma cried and I teared up a bit as well.

I kissed her on the forehead and told her that everything was gonna be okay, I would come back and see her when I got out for the summer.

Going back to California was going to be a drag and on the plane back, my mind filled up with everything I was going to have to deal with. For one thing, I missed WAY TOO many extra days of school so I would need to make up that work to salvage my semester.
Then, there was Michael. "Pfft! Why in the hell am I thinking about his cheating ass?"
I rolled my eyes and stared out the window. I drifted off asleep eventually and when I woke up, I was in rainy Seattle Washington.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sighed loudly when I boarded my plane to get back to Los Angeles. Who even has the money to keep doing this? Boarding planes and leaving every two weeks?

On a brighter note, I arrived home and crashed hard in my bed, exhausted and jet-lagged. When I woke up, I looked at the clock and saw 9:32 p.m. A strange urge came over me to ride my bike. I dug my 12 speed out of the closet and went for a ride.

It was dark and humid out, and the streets were crowded when I rode downtown. I rode through San Francisco, Fresno, and Encino.
I was riding peacefully when I hit a small piece of glass that busted my tire and I had to walk my bike to the nearest gas station.
I walked past dark houses and was beginning to get the creeps when I walked past a huge, gated house with a lot of windows and a fountain in the front.

I saw a figure sitting out on the front steps but I couldn't make out who or what it was.
Then out of the blue, the figure stood up and started waling toward the gates, toward me. I almost stopped dead in my tracks, too nervous to walk any faster or even run.
I just pretended like I didn't see anything. The gates opened, leaving a gaping hole between me and the mysterious person.
The person continued to walk toward me until I could begin to make out features.
-afro secured under a rebel cap.
-tall, skinny
- big eyes....
Wait a minute...
"Michael?" I said
"Hey,baby." He said coming closer to me until we were standing face-to-face.
Something was different about him. I struggled to figure out what it was but then I had it.
"What'd you do to your nose?"
He touched his nose and blew a bubble with the gum he was chewing.
"I...got it fixed." He said quietly
"What? Wait, what do you mean you...got it fixed?"
"I had a nose job last month. I fell and broke it."
I stood there for a second and then I said "Whatever. I gotta go. Not that it's of any consequence to you."
"Where ya going?" He asked
"Why?" I asked as I began to walk away.
He shrugged and started to follow me. "I wanna come with you. We should talk."
"HA! NO we shouldn't."
"Yeah, we should. I missed you."
"There's NOTHING for us to talk about."
He was silent for minute and then he said "I see you have a flat tire." He said, examining my bike.
"Yeah. So?"
"Soooo, you should get that fixed."
I sighed. "That's where I'm going."
"Well, it's getting late and I don't want you out here by yourself. So I'm coming with you." He said with a big grin on his face.
"UGH!" I said and stormed away with my bike, Michael marching right beside me.
----------------------------------------------------
We reached the gas station and I bought some quick-fix, a quick drying rubber cement, and patched the tire up, then filling it with air.
I gave it a test ride and saw that it was fine so I started to head back to L.A.
Michael hopped on the back of the bike and wouldn't let go.
"Get off!" I said, riding crookedly on the sidewalk.
He laughed. "No!"
I wiggled around wildly trying to shake him but he wouldn't get off, he just held on tightly to me, so I sped up,hoping he'd fall off. But he didn't, not even when we rode past his house, through San Francisco, Fresno and the streets of Los Angeles.
---------------------------------------------------------
We got to my dormitory and we both got off the bike. I started into the building and Michael followed me.
"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" I screamed
"Nope." He said and giggled. "Not until you talk to me."
I took a deep breath and said calmly "Michael, PLEASE. I don't want to talk to you. What we had was good, but it's over and now all I want is to be left alone."
"I can't do that." He said
"Why not?" I whined
"Because I love you."
I just looked at him and he looked back at me with an intense look in his eyes.
He stepped forward, pulled me in closer to him, and kissed me.
"NO!" I yelled angrily and pushed him back.
He looked frustrated. "I don't understand. I've said I'm sorry over and over and you still won't talk to me."
"Would you talk to me, if I lied to and cheated on you? If I did what you did to me?"
Then he got quiet. "I didn't think you would, either. Now please, leave me alone." I said, unlocking the door and going in,slowly closing the door behind me.
On the other side I could hear Michael say "I'm sorry,baby."
I looked out the little hole into the hallway and saw Michael begin walking away. I did a quick reassessment on everything I'd said.I went back and forth with myself and my mind and decided that maybe I was being too quick to write his apology off.

I opened the door and said "Michael?"
He turned around and said "Huh?"
I motioned for him to come in the room.
I closed the door and we sat on my bed.
We were both quiet until he laughed a little. "I remember the last time we were on this bed together."
I knew what he was talking about. "Yeah, so do I."
"It was beautiful." He said and smiled.
I tried to smile too. The sudden change in my behavior towards him, scared me a little bit. "Um, so you wanted to talk." I said quietly.
He nodded. The smile faded off of his face and he said "There's so much I wanna say to you."
"Then say them."
"...I don't even know where to start...."
More silence. I was beginning to think I'd made a mistake by letting him talk to me when he said "I love you...and I'm sorry for hurting you.I can't even tell you why I did what I did. I don't love her anymore. I don't want her, I want you."
He kissed my cheek, rubbed the spot where he kissed and then continued "I want you and only you. I was weak and lonely because you left. I'm not gonna say that it's not partially, if not all my fault but she took advantage of me and...I let her. I'm so sorry. I don't even know how many times I can say I'm sorry....I love you."
For some odd reason, I felt tears sting my eyes.
I didn't want him to see but I guess he caught sight of them and he hugged me.
"Why are you crying?" He asked quietly
"I don't know. Because you're stupid?"
He laughed softly. "I love you", He whispered, "You love me?"
I nodded, still crying.
I wiped my eyes. "Ugh, I'm such an idiot."
He tightened his hold on me and kissed me. Controlled by...I don't know, some unidentified force, I reached to unbutton his shirt and slipped it off his frame. I rubbed his chest and he kissed my neck.
He slipped my shirt over my head . I unbuckled his jeans and he slid out of them. Now we were just in our underwear.That moment reminded me of our first time together, except now we were more sure of ourselves. He continued to kiss me and picked me up off the bed and laid me down, flat on my back,to where he was lying on top of me.He rained kisses down my torso, but stopped and laid down next to me.
"What's wrong?" I asked quietly
"I don't think we should do this right now. I just want to hold you."
I smiled and kissed his nose. He pulled my blanket over the two of us and cuddled up closer to me. For the rest of the night, we held each other, kissed, and told each other secrets.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The months passed by and getting my grades up was not easy and that's why I was glad when the school year was finally OVER.
I told my grandma I would come back to see her as soon as I got out of school and that's exactly what I planned to do. When I told Michael,he seemed disappointed but had an idea.
"Why don't I come with you?"
"Ummmm....what about your career and stuff?" I asked
"Joseph will get over it." He shrugged
"Uhhh, OKAY!" I said and gave him a bear hug.
With all the preparations that we needed to take care of, we could be pretty busy. If there was one thing I was sure of though, it was that this trip was going to be one of the best I'd ever had.

{THE END} cheers

Last edited by AmorProhibido on March 26th 2012, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 9:50 pm

Its ok. I actually love alegebra and it comes easy to me now. Geometry is just irritating because its so much extra and dumb. History has unessecary projects but other than that i've got it.

How was the concert? Im unskilled in vocal things so im not in choir lol
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Female Pisces Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 9:53 pm

I'm terrible at algebra, but love geometry. I think it's just one of those things where you get one or the other and not both. History is great, except for the huge projects that take up all your time and don't really help you learn.

It was good. None of Mike's music even though it was a pop's concert. Razz The older choir did a really odd version of the Beatles With a Little Help from my Friends (I think I forgot to mention that I'm also a HUGE Beatles nerd Smile). Apparently it was arranged because the original chorus is "inappropriate for school" I'm not a great singer, but I like to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://teenvironment.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 4:08 pm

True true lol. It's not that I don't understand geometry it's just too much stuff going on for simple reasons I think. And you will not become the CEO of a major company because you did a great poster for WW2 or a paper on the Cold War or a booklet on Communist.

Too bad about the Lack of MJ songs. It's never the real addicts who get to do te real cool MJ stuff only the fakes and people who couldn't care less. Im not as much of a fan of the Beatles as I am other people but I do enjoy their revolutionary music. Its different then any one style of music which I love and the lyrics are cool. My thing with music thats before my time, listen and love it but not know a damn thing about it lol. I could sing (poorly) pieces of my fave songs but I cant name the title of near anything hahaha. It's funny how we talk about music and now I have a sore throat!
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 4:12 pm

Yeah, I get that. I don't have geometry till next year, though.

Ikr? It's not like your entire future hangs in the balance of one project for Modern US History.

Yeah, Sad Isn't that true though? Last year my show choir did a J5 medley of ABC and I Want You Back. I loved it all the way, but the other people in my class are like, "UGGGHHH!!!" And then we were able to give ideas for our next piece. Thinking it would be cool, I chose Thriller. Everyone was like, "NOO! God, why do you always have to pick stupid Wacko J***o pieces?" I had to carefully count to ten before responding so I didn't get expelled, lol.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2012, 7:56 pm

Lmao I would've gave everybody the death stare and who ever dared to look back at me I would've whooped them after class!!! Ask them why they wanna do bunny farts for songs by (insert singer here) lol. I'm a bit aggressive in just bout everyday possible. Even mentally! Somewhat...

I will never understand how I can really benefit or die from any sort of history project I just don't understand it at all! And now I got drivers Ed as a requirement and I'm failing cuz of stupid project worth 200 pts. Now what sense does it make toasting something that big in drivers Ed and we not even behind the wheel of the car! And it's fake too and we all know it.

I just hope your geometry teacher isn't as boring as mine is. Or a morning class. And that you don't have any b!tch who swear they are bad and ghettolicious in your class cause take it from me, unless you have a really smart mouth and can slip the radar, you will be miserable.
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2012, 8:13 pm

I did give out several of my famous (or is that infamous? lol) death stares. Some music today is good, but most of it sounds the same.

Me either. I just did a huge project on MLK Jr (it was super fun to do, so I wasn't complaining) but now I've gotta do this HUGE project about the Cold War. A project in Driver's Ed that's worth 200 points? That has gotta be the biggest load of bull of an assignment that I've ever heard of. What could you possibly have to do a project on in Drivers Ed worth that much? That's awful.

One of the Geometry teachers is awkward with a capital A, one is a total b!tch, and I don't know about the others. Our Chem teacher is completely nutso and should be locked up pronto.

I got a couple boys that think they're gettolicious, ridiculous. I scared the crap out of one of them though. One of my friends was like, " I swear, these rows are getting closer together." in Spanish class, and he shoved his desk right over next to mine. I braced my feet against the dest and shoved really hard. It tipped and all the books dropped off it with a huge thunk before it tipped back. The best part was that the teacher was RIGHT THERE and didn't care. She actually laughed Smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2012, 8:32 pm

I think it's infamous? 0.o?

Its a really stupid project worth like 10pts but it's costs 200. I'm doing it late in protest and laziness and cuz my laptop is a vato.( idk what it means but it's bad I think lol Spanish)

I've got a ridonkulous art teacher who can be cool then can be weird and tick you off all at once! But my geo teacher talks in one of those sleepy monotones and with his damn eyes closed. It makes me irritated and even sleepier as if its not dark outside still! I mean c'mon now!

Haha that's boss he needa leave you alone with his fake butt. Shoot just bout everybody up here talks bout hating fake people while being fake! Like this white boy who swears to death hes black! He was cool at first but he drops the n bomb and gets real touchy and annoying. I wanna (and just might) sock him in the face cuz I don't care how black you may be on the inside that's still ignorant offensive racist shit and I don't go for that at all. But the girl in my math class be so loud dumb and rude and tryna act like she boss by never listening to any teacher. Now if it's unfair I'm up for it but she bring it to herself to get moved Nd get detentions and stuff. Then get mad over it? But she used to look at me like I did something thn we became sorta cool but I switched seats and all of a sudden she acts as if I slept with her boyfriend and peed in her cereal! But it's one thing to hate from a distance. This girl kept staring and eavesdropping on my Convo one day in class so I tell her to turn around. She has the audacity to call me a bitch and talk back like I did something more serious then tell her to get out my biz. I went off on her because 1, it was unessary(spelt wrong). 2, it was rude Nd she talked back. 3, i was on my period. I got personal on her and she turned around then with her friend and 1/2 the class laughing at her. Her friend kept repeating what I said loud and proud and she just sitting looking dumb and pretending she didn't hear me. Dont. Mess. With ME!
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2012, 8:45 pm

Yeah, probably. I love writing, but I nearly failed our grammar class last year. I suck at trying to determine what's what in a sentence. I can use it, I just have a hard time identifying it.

Some teachers are great (my band teacher is totally boss, he's hilarious, and keeps the class in line with the stare known as the "Janssen death stare" it's scary.) and some are awful.

I can't respect people that use the N-Word. I'm a white girl and I know it. Sure, I'm in hip-hop for dance, but I know I'm lily-white.

No kiddin'! I am not messing with you. Ever.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2012, 9:24 pm

Haha I'm with you on that. I can intellectually cuss someone out but identification is way too extra. Anything extra I know bout sentence structure i learned from school house rock.

Every school has the weirdest pick of teachers. Really great ones then egg suckers somehow.

I hate black people using it too but if they are what it means then that's one thing. Like callin everybody idiots but only 2people are actual idiots were they would explode couches and eat dirty tartar sauce flavored pesto twigs. Don't call me something Im not because I will call it as I see it.

Thanks for heeding my warning lol but it's cool you're in a hip hop class
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2012, 9:30 pm

I'm good at confusing people with the use of large words, and comebacks other than "Your face!... etc..." Which is why I like the TV show M*A*S*H, cause they have the BEST one-liners. Same, same.

Ikr? We have great ones, and then not so great ones.

I just can't stand the word. Period. I don't know why, but I do. I'm not a huge fan of mass labeling, and I try not to do it.

Yuppers, no prob. It is so fun, but my knees are killing me right now cause we were doing floor stunts without kneepads. Do you know the song Jungle Flames? That's the one we're doing for our show in May.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2012, 5:45 am

My little sister watches that! But I doubt she knows what's going on really lol. I love old shows period because they give me something new 2say.

Lol bout the stunts. I would love to learn some and take a class. I also want to be in gymnastics so i can become a bit more flexible and do some basics. That song sounds so familiar but I'm not sure... Who is the artist? I'll just YouTube it later. Really sounds fun and I have knee pads that I love and would wear anywhere if I didn't have the parents I have.
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2012, 4:22 pm

Haha, it's super funny, but there are some really serious parts too. Same, I love most old shows.

Yeah, I have some pretty nice bruises. It's really fun, but sometimes it can be awkward, like if you're doing a 2 person stunt and accidentally kick your friend in the face. Yeah, that's not fun.

I don't know the artist, but I'll go look it up sometime. It's got sort of a latin-y beat.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 3:48 pm

Yay! They (finnaly!) made it over together! Love Peyton's hard ass nature but in the end everyone has a weak spot. Loved this to death and it's a great bday gift too
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 4:45 pm

Yeah, at first I was gonna make them stay apart but it just didn't feel right. I'm glad you liked it. Smile I'm just glad to be on to something new now!
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 7:36 pm

Aww, they're back together!! I loved it! This was a great story! Smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 9:58 pm

Lol I understand the need to start a new project tho! Must be a great relief huh?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2012, 4:29 am

Forgot all about this.....Thanks I'm glad you liked the story and YES, YES, YES it's a HUGE relief to be on to something else. Bad Angelness, are you tired of your story now or something?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2012, 1:24 pm

Somewhat. I get no feedback so why bother? I mean if it's meant for entertaining but it doesn't entertain then I've failed and it doesn't matter. I've become a waste of basically everything apparently....
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2012, 1:57 pm

Oh now STOP with that melodramatic "I'm a failure" shit. The only reason you've received no feedback is because you hardly ever update. Plus, we be working on our own stories too.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2012, 6:38 pm

Sorry I'm just getting so annoyed and depressed with all the downs in life right now and it really gets to me. I need this spring break away from everyone and then I should be ok. I also need a therapist. I'll try to update more but Ive been do moody lately. Maybe its pre period stuff...
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2012, 11:57 pm

Girl, WHO YOU TELLING about all that PMS?! It's horrible aint it? I understand completely though and take your time. We all need breathers once in a while.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2012, 5:35 am

Thanks for understanding. Theyve got to have something to counteract this cuz it can get too intense for even me to understand!! I'll try again today but I want feedback as brutal as possible k distract myself from the horrer of being female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)   With You (October 1978- Spring 1979) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

With You (October 1978- Spring 1979)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2