Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

Should I Stay or Should I Go? Empty
PostSubject: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyMay 8th 2015, 11:21 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Dreamlover on October 1st 2015, 12:07 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyMay 11th 2015, 11:13 am

I'm so amped for this!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJune 8th 2015, 3:00 am

Deleted

Last edited by Dreamlover on October 1st 2015, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJune 12th 2015, 9:02 am

Finally got a chance to finish reading this chapter! ugh everytime i'd start I'd be interupted with something else but you've definitely peaked my interest with the fast start and character list. Tom Hanks?? I love him! and after what you told me about your love shapes and all these male characters Im excited to see where all of this goes
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 8:02 pm

Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with work and such. I can't even deal with how tired I've been. ( Yet let my mother tell it, I sit at home and do nothing but make a mess and run up her bills all day, every day and that every day is a day off for me. But that's another story for when I'm drunk.) Anyway, I'm so glad you like the story so far! And OMG YAS I love Tom, too. He was adorkable back in the day. He plays an interesting role in this story as well, even more so than the other guys. Wink I'll be uploading another chapter soon.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJune 18th 2015, 9:34 am

I feel you on that. My parents are the same way and I cannot wait to leave this damn household. I'm sick of getting off from work to hear about my dad's back yard, my little sister's "t-shirt business", and my mom's complaining about them, the dog, me, and Amerikkka. I mean I'm woke and I am pissed off at how far America as fallen back into history and how corrupt our justice system is when no matter the evidence, there are evil people still getting off scotch free for the brutality they show towards minorities, but my mom talks about it in a way that kinda disturbs me. My church does to and they are starting to preach anti-gay sermons so I am really ready to leave this entire city now. I can't deal with trying to balance: becoming politically conscious, mentally healthy, hustling, being apart of this whack family, as well just all the norms in life. ( sorry for the mini venting)

Tom was beyond adorable when he first started out! Did you see him on Happy Days? I fell in love with his curly headed self then and have been loving nearly every role he's been in. He is so phenomenal. He is a cute old man now that will definitely remain a classic for millenniums to come. You say even more so? You better upload soon because I am beyond intrigued now. I have also started writing again because my dreams have come back full force and I need to clear out my head space.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJune 25th 2015, 10:44 pm

I actually wrote a story like that called As I Lay Dying. Overbearing Muslim parents and too much peer pressure causes 19 year old Michael to run away from home where he meets odd characters, turns tricks for money, and must save himself from falling further into a hard life of drugs (after a two year battle with cocaine). When he's going back home to his family, he is shot in a crime of mistaken identity and the story ends with his lonely dying thoughts. It was written in free verse poetry. You only write in prose? Or do you like to switch up? And anyway, I personally don't have conspiracy theorists as parents but my (former) best friend's mom is like FULL of conspiracy theories. She had a theory about the smallest things, too.

AND GIRRRLLL, YASSS, I haven't seen him on Happy Days but do you remember him on Bosom Buddies? It was his first show Smile And omg he was on SNL for awhile wasn't he? <3 And the fact that he's woody in toy story Smile))) Anyway, I could go on but lol yeah he's a big part of this story and affects mine and Michael's relationship in the story as well. Positively or negatively, you'll have to find out for yourself. and omg really? What are you writing?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 9:29 am

They aren't into conspiracies but I'm too into the truth to be blinded. My dad can make up so many excuses for all the police brutality going on when none of it is just "by chance" nor the victim's fault. It's a system that was built to weed us out slowly, which had to save face after slavery for awhile so the American people can seem bold and free, but the Jim Crow era was exposed because the system can't work slow for too long with all the pent up resentment towards Blacks. This is Jim Crow Era 2 because deadass what we all knew was happening is happening at alarming rates yet again and everyone in the entire world can see it except for the US. Definitely not a conspiracy, just ugly truth. You made Michael Muslim? Or another character named Michael? Either way it sounds like it would be cool to hear at a poetry slam. I write in prose because my stories go through my mind like a movie so I need a structured script. However I do write poetry as well but that's pure feelings and unaltered thoughts that I just put out in whatever scheme I see fit. Then again, I haven't even tried free verse for a fan fiction.

I saw him on SNL and he's also the conductor from Polar Express (most magical Christmas movie ever!) And I loved how innocent he seemed in BIG. It was too adorable and I wish I could meet a guy who let me sleepover like that Laughing Ugh why do you love to torment me so much with the unknown??? I'm writing a oneshot that I'll post up this weekend and also another piece that I'm not too sure how much I like or not yet but we'll see if I post it or not.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 1:21 pm

I am so pissed.Mad Mad I had wrote my quickie on my laptop but continued it on my phone then back to my laptop. When I switched to my phone I must've accidentally deleted 2 whole paragraphs and now I have to remember what it was otherwise the story won't make sense. To top it off I have a terrible short term memory. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJuly 8th 2015, 8:59 am

Where is my update???
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJuly 30th 2015, 10:53 pm

BRUH, I'm so fucking sorry! I went MIA for a few weeks because a virus fucked my shit up and I just got my computer back. Soooo, your update is coming asap! I put that on my life!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 9:06 am

I can wait as long as I have to for this update (as long as I get it at SOME point) lol. I'm just happy you and your computer are okay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 4:25 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by Dreamlover on October 1st 2015, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 4:26 pm

Sorry, it's short lol I had to get SOMETHING to you, for making you wait as long as I have. Now that I've paid my debt to society...where's MY story at?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 1st 2015, 12:36 am

Deleted.

Last edited by Dreamlover on October 1st 2015, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 1:12 am

I'm not updating this story anymore.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 20th 2015, 5:31 pm

Awww why must this be the end? And I posted on story on here already that you haven't said anything about and I'm still in the midst of my other two. I'll start posting one of them tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 1:37 am

It's not the end, I just said that because I knew you'd see it and comment. *laughs humorlessly*
Anyway, I didn't see your story and for that I apologize and have rectified my err.

HOWEVER, I'm finding a few flaws in your logic that simply aren't computing here:

1)There was no story updated on this "tomorrow" you speak of, meaning the 21st of August, telling by the date on your comment.

....Wow, actually only one flaw. Hm.

Anyway, I have other chapters of this saved on my computer. I'll upload them when I get off from work tomorrow night if I'm not too tired.

EDIT: You still haven't properly reviewed the chapters of this story I HAVE uploaded.

EDIT (SECOND EDITION): Your earlier comment suggests you've read and not reviewed all this time?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 3:22 pm

Starting from the bottom to the top: You've read my story and hadn't reviewed it until this past Monday , August 24th, however it had been posted since June 29th. What's up with that, hmm? HMMMMM??

It took me forever to catch up due to unforeseen circumstances as well as laziness/forgetful nature. I saw them all at once in the absolute end and I apologize for not critiqing you earlier on.

And yes there was only flaw but again you hadn't read my other story by that date either so we are both in the wrong on this one.

Finally: You evil, conniving little genius tricked me! But alas I, as of today August 26th 2015, am adding a new story and I'll come back to this one to give my notes at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 27th 2015, 10:54 pm

Lol but I honestly didn't see your story,  your UNNAMED story, until August 24th, 2015. You logged in (I saw it because this site told on you) saw the story, and didnt review it. So really it's still you that's in the wrong. And well that's lovely but I won't be doing any updating or reviewing until you've held up your end of the bargain.
P.S conniving?  Evil? Honey, flattery will get you everywhere.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 11:11 pm

YOU A DAMN LIE! But fine I'll keep my end because I'm a good person. I'll go chapter by chapter too
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 11:21 pm

Chapter 1: mysterious intro. How dare you. Got me hooked like a trout in the middle of still waters.
Chapter 2: ouch. Why Tom had to go there? Who even does that? Now I'm more intrigued and still hating you lovingly and graciously. I was immediately overjoyed because Tom came up early in the story but again how dare you make him into that weirdo that is so overeager to spill secrets. Still love him but now I'm not liking the main character as much because she's got a graveyard of a closet by the looks of it.
Chapter 3: hella short. Wondering why the hell did she LET HIM INTO HER car knowing good and damn well he has a past and she has enough to try to explain to her fiance that she should've been done but obviously haven't. Interesting character flaw might I add. But I'm not liking her quite yet.

Overall: you stay playing these games on your reader! Never giving anything but scraps as to why she keeps everything a secret from her man or how dark these secrets could really be. Of course I love it because it keeps me on my toes but I hate it because of the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 11:58 pm

Now was that so hard? And lol nope I never lied.
But bro, if I gave you the reason Jade is always hiding shit,  there really wouldn't be much to this story. I have to draw it out, even if it's painful >:3
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 3:10 pm

That was extremely hard with my schedule at the time of the original posting thank you very much. And you lied because I now have two stories up and they both were given titles as soon as I posted them, contrary to what you have claimed. I'll await your rebuttal.-u-
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 7:52 pm

Well, I am just so sorry that I'm working a full time job and trying to work on a portfolio of 12-20 of my best art pieces yet and am too busy to review your (now-named) stories. My bad. Should I Stay or Should I Go? 3613300690
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go?   Should I Stay or Should I Go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next