Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All You Had To Do Was Stay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

All You Had To Do Was Stay Empty
PostSubject: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 8th 2016, 9:11 pm

Young chef Michael Jackson is working at the ambassador hotel on the evening of June 5th, 1968. His wife of one year, Jade, is also there, while Senator Robert F. 'Bobby' Kennedy is giving his victory speech for winning the California Primary during his 1968 presidential campaign. A story of love, betrayal, success, loss, pain, and that places special emphasis on FORGIVENESS, the events of this evening could change Michael's life forever.

Bobby
All You Had To Do Was Stay 04_eppridge

All You Had To Do Was Stay Robert%20kennedy%20glasses%202

Michael
All You Had To Do Was Stay Screen-shot-2012-09-26-at-7-07-28-pm

Last edited by Dreamlover on April 20th 2017, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 8th 2016, 10:11 pm

How dare you bring the Kennedys into your story! The sexiest president/candidate (both Bobby and JFK) until Obama showed up. I'm intrigued
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 9th 2016, 9:47 pm

Bobby is my new muse ^.^ I CANT HELP IT HES JUST SO DAMN CUTE >.< Sidebar: There will be issues updating my old story. I'm still writing it though.
John was okay before he became president and his face was still a normal size. Who was sexy AS FUCK was his son doeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 10th 2016, 7:45 am

You said his face is normal size?? Lol what do you mean?
And what's wrong with the other story?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 10th 2016, 3:26 pm

I mean, here he is during his days as a lieutenant :
All You Had To Do Was Stay 1076f9b4323acff79283150ac910e6e9
As president :
All You Had To Do Was Stay John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_photo_portrait,_looking_up
His face got big as fuck lmfaoooo

And well I was playing when I deleted it, but then my computer got fucked up and now I have to remember where to start off again. And the chapters I had are gone now.

Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 10th 2016, 4:47 pm

Lmfaooo he was eating good in the White House!
I'm sorry to hear that about your story but good luck on it!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 10th 2016, 11:07 pm

He was bangin in that first picture I posted but he had some kind of disease that made his face swell up like that, so I mean, TEEEEECHNICALLY it's wrong of me to poke fun, but hey, you can't sit here and tell me his face wasnt big as shit lololol Bobby was always a banger and got even more flame with time. His wife though? Not so much.
And thank you!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 10:41 am

Did you just say he got even more flame? Guuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrlllllllll I'm deceased
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 12:15 am

He did though!!! He is baby daddy #3647289
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 10:12 am

you ain't even lyin lol post this damn story already before we get too off topic
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 4:52 pm

Right, right.....

Chapter 1 – Head Wounds
June 5th, 1968, Sometime around midnight....

“Get ready, everyone! They’ve called a press conference and Bobby’s decided to come through the kitchen!” One of the busboys called out.

Everyone began smoothing their aprons and running fingers through their hair, preparing to shake hands with our potential president.

I moved out of the way, as the other chefs and the bussers became frantic.

‘He’s just some guy’, I thought. Everyone going crazy over Robert Frances Kennedy, or “baby brother”, as my friends and I jokingly referred to him as. I scoffed.

A loud gasp and one of young women in the room yelling, “HI, BOBBY!” signaled that our country’s new savior had entered the room. Everyone rushed to shake his hand and I was backed into a corner.

Oh, well. I suppose there would be no dinner rush tonight.

I began trying to push my way through the crowd, wanting to be out of that kitchen, hoping to find my wife, Jade, who had insisted on seeing Bobby up close while he gave his stupid victory speech.

I was hemmed in and was swayed by the aggressive growing group of people, filtering into the small space. I would never find Jade in this mess.

I shoved screaming girls left and right, and until I came to small clearing where the crowd became sparse. And right in the middle, was a smiling RFK.

I stepped forward and he turned his attention to me. “Hello, there.” He said, extending a hand.
“Uh, hi.” I said, surprised at hard it had become to form words all of a sudden. I slowly returned a hand, looking into his gleaming blue eyes. “I’m Mich----Hey, Bobby. Get down! Get down, now!”
I shoved the senator to the floor and blocked him. To this day, I’m unsure why I did it. Something like a reflex, I suppose. I’m sure if you were in my shoes, you’d have done it, too.
Everything was suddenly a blur. Screaming, laughter now turned to tears. The joy in the room had evaporated and had made way for sheer panic. I still hadn’t found Jade. Was she okay? Was she hurt? Did she need me?
I had no time to think. I collapsed to the floor, right next to where Bobby had fallen. Those gleaming blue eyes now full of terror, were the only things I saw before I only saw red, and then black.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 5:18 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 6:37 pm

I hope that's a good thing?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 7:14 pm

It is I'm just speechless as to how to respond
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 9:16 pm

Chapter 2 – Meant To Live
June 12th, 1968
‘Huh? Where am I? Whats going on?’
Everything was still dark. I couldn’t open my eyes. What happened?
Obviously I’m still alive, right? Otherwise I couldn’t be thinking?
I tried to move but my body felt like a completely different being from my mind all together.
I grit my teeth and tried with great force to move my limbs, first my arms, then my legs.
I felt something seize me. I tried to shake it off, thinking that maybe it was dark grip of death coming from me.
“Michael?”
“No! Get out of here! I won’t go with you!”
“Michael? Wake up! Michael!”
The hold began to shake me wildly. I cracked my eyes open. Briefly blinded by a light, I thought I had shaken the grim reaper and had entered into the pearly white gates. Until blue and white tile walls faded into view. Then Jade’s tear stained face.
When my eyes connected with hers, she began to sob. “Oh my gosh, Michael. You’re okay! You were having these convulsions and….”
I opened my mouth but no words would come out. She put a manicured finger to my lips.
“Don’t. You’ve been through a lot these past few days. God damn, I’m just so relieved.”
She leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine and held them there for what seemed an eternity.
Then she leaned back and placed her hand over my heart. My beating heart. I smiled dreamily and closed my eyes. To my relief, I felt her crawling onto my bed and lying next to me. And I drifted off into the blue.
June 17th, 1968

I was out of bed finally, almost 2 weeks after I got shot. The doctors say I was lucky to be alive, much less still functioning like I was. The shooting was an assassination attempt on Kennedy, by a 24 year old Palestinian kid, named Sirhan.
I had been shot once in the chest, with the bullet narrowly missing my heart, but puncturing an artery. Once in the leg, and one bullet had grazed the side of my head. If they had taken any longer than they did to get to me, I would’ve died.
I was also a hero. I had saved the life of Robert Kennedy, New York Senator, member of the Kennedy Dynasty, father of 11, and 1968 presidential hopeful. My name was splashed out on all the news papers and magazines. Young chef, Michael Jackson, 23, saves Bobby’s life.
Apparently while I was unconscious, reporters had come by for interviews. I didn’t want any of that. I just wanted to recuperate and be with my wife. I didn’t need any 15 minutes of fame.
But that’s exactly what I got. And a whole lot more.
When I was finally cleared to go home on the afternoon of June 17th, Jade loaded me into the backseat and drove me to our small cottage on the outside of the valley.
She eased me into the bed and tucked me in like a little child.
I laughed a little, though it hurt to. “Honey, you don’t have to do all this. I’m fine.”
She smiled. “I’m just trying to make you comfortable.”
I smiled back. “Thank you. You always know just what to do.”
I reached up and took her face in my hand. Her eyes started to water and a tear rolled down her chocolate face.
“Hey, don’t do that anymore, okay? I’m still here.”
She nodded and smiled once more, wiping the streaks of the fallen tears off of her cheeks with her hands.
“How about I make us some lunch, yeah?”
Before I could respond and tell her that I wasn’t really hungry, she was off to the kitchen.
She returned 15 minutes later with a tray. On it were two sandwiches, Ham and cheese for me and a grilled cheese for her, and two bowls of tomato soup. She set it down on the night stand. But before she got a chance to hand me the food, a loud knock came at the door.
She stood up straight. She frowned. “I hope it isn’t one of those fucking reporters again. They’ve made these past couple of weeks absolutely unbearable.
She headed out of the room and towards the front door.
I couldn’t hear what was going on, but she was gone for a few minutes.
“Jade? Who is it, sweetie?”
Another minute passed. Then she walked back into the room, smiling softly but looking somewhat bewildered.
“Michael, there’s someone here that wants to see you.”
In stepped a man, of early middle age, mousy brownish blonde hair that had tinges of gray, with sparkling blue eyes.
“Hi, Michael.”
I sat up in the bed as best I could.
“Hello, Bobby.”
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 10:50 pm

Don't know why I found this funny but I was awaiting someone to cuss and of course Jade did. Anyway I'm liking this, it starts right in the moment and afterward instead of leading up to it so I feel like it's a really new story. Interesting thing you got going here.
PS I haven't posted because I've only been on mobile or too busy at work. I promise something by Saturday
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 1:37 am

Lol yeah she's a spitfire. But I'm glad you like and I'm gonna try to write a couple chapters every few days or so. And honey, trust me. I understand. The only reason I was able to update with two chapters was because I was off today. But there's work tomorrow for me. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 9:11 am

Have fun at work lol. And of course she is, your characters are never boring or still lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 9:47 pm

Chapter 3 – Alright
June 17th, 1968
“You’ll have to excuse me,” I started, trying to sit up in my bed and failing miserably to get comfortable. “But what are you doing here?”
Bobby fidgeted for a moment, looking about as uncomfortable as I felt. I blinked.
He cleared his throat. Then, “Well, Michael. You, uh…you did me a very big favor the other day.”
He chuckled nervously at this.
I mean, ugh. Obviously. I had more holes in me than a pack of Swiss cheese because of this guy.
I stared blankly. He cleared his throat once more, and continued, sternly. “Honestly, I’m here because…..there’s no way to put into words how grateful I am to you, for doing what you did.”
Bobby paused, swallowing hard and closing his eyes. No doubt remembering that night’s events.
“Well, I wish I could say it was nothing.” I said, finally.
He smiled. “I know. You saved my life. And for these past couple of weeks, I’ve been trying to think of ways to repay you.”
I waited. This oughta be good.
“And none of the things I thought of seemed good enough.”
Blink.
“Uhhhh….but, I did have an idea. You’re a chef right?”
I nodded slowly.
“Well, Mrs. Kennedy and I have been looking for a personal cook.”
I couldn’t hold it in. I laughed loudly. “Your way to pay me back for being shot up like a turkey the week before Thanksgiving is have me be your manservant?”
Robert shook his head fiercely, his perfectly swooped thick hair becoming a bit tousled.
“No, Michael. That’s not it. I mean, I just thought, you’re probably tired of working at grungy kitchens in hotels and snobby dinner parties where they only pay you in tips. We’d pay you really, REALLY well. You and your wife could live comfortably. You could stay here or Ethel and I are prepared to put you up in a nice house right down the hill. You’d get to travel with me and see new sights. Whatever benefits you wanted, you could have them. Whatever you want, just know, the Kennedy name has connections. You could be set for the rest of your life. Especially if I win this election.”
I looked at this man, incredulous. Jade, who had sat down in a chair in the corner, was looking back and forth between Bobby and I.
I pondered for a moment.
“Please, Michael. This was the best way I could think of.”
Being able to give Jade anything she desired was what I wanted most. And Kennedy was prepared to afford me the means to do so.
“…..Okay.”
Bobby’s face lit up. “That’s great! So, uh….you can start as soon as you feel like you’re back on your feet.”
He bade me farewell, promising to be back in touch in a couple of weeks.
Jade looked over at me, and I looked back at her.
She grinned ear to ear. “Oh my God, he’s really serious. Have we stepped up?”
I chuckled, feeling it in my chest. I hid the pain as best I could. “I guess we did, honey.”
She squealed. “I can’t believe you’re gonna be working for The KENNEDYS. I have to call my friends!”
Then she jetted from the room.
Sure. Kennedy was promising us the world. Chances to do things, to see things, to meet people, I hadn’t before.
Comfort and stability.
But why did I feel that I had just handed over the contract to my soul?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 9:50 am

He's sweet for going against his gut for the love of his life but His gut seemed to have a rather strong opinion. Bobby boy what do you have up your sleeve?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 3:26 pm

Girl Bobby finna turn up!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 3:59 pm

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy turnip kennedy style
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 19th 2016, 11:38 pm

Chapter 4 – Sugar, We’re going down
July 1st, 1968
Kennedy kept his promise, calling almost two weeks later to check on my healing process. I was walking and doing things on my own again. Sometimes, I had random shots of pain in my chest but other than that, I was ready to get back to work.
“I can start tomorrow.” I told him.
“Great! Ethel’s organized a party up here tomorrow night. I’ll have someone come get you. It would be nice if your wife could come as well!”
“Okay, I’ll tell her.” I said, sounding a little dry.
He hung up and I looked around the room. Did I really want to do this? Be Kennedy’s CHEF?
The next night, a driver came to take Jade and I to Hickory Hill.
The party officially began at 7 but Kennedy wanted me there at 6.
In the backseat of the car, a black one that looked like a hearse, I looked Jade over. She was nervously biting her nail.
“If I didn’t know any better, I would think you were nervous.”
She didn’t react, just stared straight ahead.
I put my hand on her thigh. “Hey. You okay?”
“Huh? Oh. Yeah. I’m fine.”
“Are you sure? You seem a little spooked.”
“Nah. It’s just….all these rich white people in evening attire are gonna be there. You’re gonna be in the kitchen preparing the food for everyone. I’m so underdressed. I’m going to stick out like a sore thumb.”
I smiled and shook my head. She looked beautiful in her dress with all the flowers, and her high heeled shoes. “You’ll be the prettiest little lady in the room.”
“Not prettier than Ethel.” She pouted.
“Way prettier.” I said.
Jade smirked.
“You have nothing to worry about.” I said, taking her hand in mine, reassuringly.
Truth be told, it was me that had to be worried. I had to prepare a whole dinner for lord knows how many of these hob-knobbers, in one hour and it had to be spectacular.
We didn’t speak for the rest of the ride, which lasted for what seemed like years, but just held each other’s hand in nervous silence.
When we arrived, I knocked on the door.
A small woman of about 5’6 inches answered the door. Big horse teeth, just like a Kennedy.  She looked like she was ready to chomp down a few trees and build a den for the winter. Big bouffant of blonde hair. Wearing a pale blue mini dress. Skinny, besides a round belly. Number #11. I made note: Kennedy’s clown car.
She smiled warmly.
“Hi there! I’m Ethel. You must be Michael and Jade. Bobby’s waiting for you in the kitchen.”
We both smiled at her and she turned and led us to where Kennedy was waiting.  Their house was grand and alive with laughing and chatter of 10 children.

When we walked into the kitchen, I was shocked. It was such a stark difference from the rest of the house. Dirty dishes piled up on the counter and in the sink, a dog lying on the floor next to its own shit, old food stains crusted on the walls.
Who the hell did this guy expect to cook in here?
Kennedy grinned. “So glad you all could make it.”
I feigned excitement. “Yeah, uh…so are we.”
I looked Kennedy over. He didn’t look like the kind of guy to keep his house this way, what with his perfectly mussed hair and his ridiculous rolled up sleeves and his Kennedy charisma.
“So Michael. I need 4 courses. enough for 120 plates. Set it up anyway you like. We’re starting with a salad….”
I’m not gonna lie. I zoned out. I was staring at all the dirt and grime on the floor, halfway expecting one of the gobs of gunk to sprout eyes and slide off the wall. I felt someone’s gaze on me and turned to see Ethel, smiling blankly at me. I shivered and turned back to Bobby. He’d finished speaking and was staring at me as well, expectantly.
“Did you get all that?”
“What? Uh, oh, yeah…I got it.” I said, really hoping I sounded convincing.
“Good! The servers will be here in 20.” Kennedy said
Still smiling, he turned to Jade and onced her over. I shot her a look, which went ignored. She smiled back at him.
“Why don’t we show you around the house?” Bobby said, not breaking eye contact with Jade.
I looked at Jade, then at Bobby, then at Ethel who was still smiling in the corner like a mad woman.
Then back at Jade….Jade?
I turned around, to see Jade following Bobby out of the kitchen door.
“Wonderful day, isn’t it? This party’s going to be so much fun!” Ethel suddenly piped up before leaving the room.
I was alone now, looking at my filthy surroundings.
And wondering if the state of this kitchen was any indication of my state of mind at the end of the evening.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyJanuary 21st 2016, 10:14 am

Ugh I didn't expect a rich politician to be such a slob! And he thought that was okay? So unprofessional. Plus he should've written a menu if he knew what he wanted before hand. And Michael only gets an hour to prepare 4 courses for a party of 120?! Not to mention: why tf is your dog in the kitchen? Anybody could've been allergic to dog hair and you think that shit is okay? Oh hell naw
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay EmptyApril 21st 2017, 12:36 am

Chapter 5 – Enchanted

Had I known what I know now about catering, I would never have agreed to the job. But Kennedy’s promises kept swirling around in my head and that suddenly made every miserable second somewhat worthwhile.
Highlights from my first wonderful evening:
I had to figure out each course from the pieces of instruction I actually paid attention to. I had to run to the store to get food because the Bobby Kennedys had apparently never heard of grocery shopping. I put together a meal of beet-deviled eggs for the starter, caramelized chipotle chicken and cumin-scented beef kabobs with corn on the cob with mint feta butter, and yogurt cake with a currant raspberry sauce for desert.
One of the servers, Jose, a young kid who spoke next to no English, knocked an entire chicken on the floor, forcing me to have to go back out and get another, 20 minutes before dinner.
Some high priest of the Catholic Church was apparently extremely allergic to cumin and his wife had to rush him to the E.R 3 miles away. Oops.
Ethel came back in the kitchen sometime during dessert, not feeling well.
“I had to come back here. I could never let any of Bobby’s friends see me sick. The smell of the food is really getting to me.”
“But, Mrs. Kennedy, you’re pregnant.” I told her. “You’re not going to feel 100% all the time.”
I felt sort of stupid after I said this. Of course, Michael. The woman’s only popped out 10 children already. Geez.
But she smiled, a smile more genuine than the one she had plastered on before. “I know, but I…”
She trailed off and tried to cover her mouth. But it was too late. I was faced with the meal I’d prepared. Except now it looked very different on my shoes than it did on plates.
I worked the rest of the evening in a pair of old slippers Ethel found for me.
By the end of the dinner, I was exhausted and ready to call It a night. I had to stay for clean up , well after the guests had gone home.
As I was scrubbing dishes, I realized I hadn’t seen Jade all night. How had she fared at this party full of rich white people? Without me there?
As I turned around to place the last dishes in the cabinet, two mini Kennedys ran past me, making me drop a pretty expensive looking piece of China. I sighed, looking around for the broom. When I couldn’t find it, I had to pick up the broken glass with my hand. One of the small shards sliced my hand open and it began to bleed. HEAVY.
“SHIT!” I exclaimed.
One of the kids ran back through shouting, “I’m telling my daddy!”
I sighed again and closed my eyes. Why did I agree to this again?
I looked around in each room, but there was no sight of her. I went out the front door and around to the back, through a thin patch of trees. It had become a little breezy and I pulled my jacket tighter around me.
I stopped when I heard voices nearby. I stood, unseen behind a larger tree.
Jade was sitting on a swing in the Hickory Hill backyard. Bobby sat next to her. They were laughing and rocking slowly on the swing.
I felt a twinge in my chest, looking at how Kennedy was looking at her and sitting so close to her. I shook it off and decided to approach slowly. What I felt was silly. My black wife wouldn’t appeal to a snooty Kennedy.
I cleared my throat as I approached. Jade looked up in my direction, immediately, Bobby took a moment to shift his gaze from her to me.
“Hi, honey.” She smiled. “Are we ready to go?”
“Why, yes, honey.” I mimicked her tone. “We are.”
My agitation went unnoticed. Jade and Bobby were now standing and facing each other. She was taking off a jacket I didn’t recognize. She then handed it to Bobby. “Thank you for letting me wear this.”
He smiled his toothy grin and nodded. “No problem at all. I…am really glad you came. Uhhh, both of you.” He briefly switched his attention to me, and then back. “ I was enchanted to get to speak with you tonight.”
My stomach churned. I cleared my throat once more and piped up as Jade was about to speak, “Babe, we have to go. Long way home.”
Jade nodded and walked in my direction. I pulled her close to me and smiled at Kennedy, who only smiled back.
“Goodnight. And Jade, think about what we discussed.”
“Will do!”
“Alright goodnight!” I said, pulling Jade away.
On the drive home, Jade fell asleep. As she rested her head on my shoulder, I fought back thoughts.
What had they discussed?
Though I told myself that what I felt was nonsense, could there really have been something to it after all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All You Had To Do Was Stay   All You Had To Do Was Stay Empty

Back to top Go down

All You Had To Do Was Stay
Page 1 of 1