Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Treasure Box

Go down 
+16
morethanagift
Miss.Luv.
Yuna
Cat^^
S.cattered
xLovelyOne
Wonderlust
BadAngelness
sonya69
mjstruelove
crazy4mj
MJsHazelEyedPYT
carolina
mariah702
jalisa
lostinparadise
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 11:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

You can ask any question on here, feel free.
If anyone is in a group on youtube, you'd get my meaning and if not, you'll get it eventually.

So here it goes, we all know MJ is GAWgeous no matter what year it is but which do you honestly prefer?

Mine's 1988, he was in the middle of the Bad tour and he was soo sexy and sooo cute at the same time.

Last edited by lostinparadise on February 18th 2010, 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 16th 2010, 8:06 pm

His sweetest songs in my opinion are The Way You Love Me and Heaven Can Wait.
They're just so beautiful and passionate.

Last edited by lostinparadise on April 16th 2010, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 16th 2010, 8:26 pm

childhood for sure,little susie was written sweetly portrayin a horrible incident, gone too soon for Ryan,heaven can wait, smile,beautiful girl(it aint even finished),the lady in my life, i cant help it,someone put your hand out(unrealesed) and you are not alone

sexiest songs he ever sang?

lady in my life,i cant help it,heaven can wait,butterflies,streetwalker,in the closet, liberian girl,dangerous,remember the time,this time around,this is it,blood on the dancefloor,whatever happens,break of dawn,you are my life and speechless
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 17th 2010, 5:11 am

angelpup wrote:

lady in my life,i cant help it,heaven can wait,butterflies,streetwalker,in the closet, liberian girl,dangerous,remember the time,this time around,this is it,blood on the dancefloor,whatever happens,break of dawn,you are my life and speechless

LOL
i just read that kinda out loud and i nearly passed out at the fricking THOUGHT of some of those songs
for me..
meh
everything
LOL
i mean his voice is just...
oh my god
just picture him whispering in your ear '..dont stop..'
( that is my BIGGEST fantasy! well apart from...Wink )
DAHH
* dead *
i was killed by my OWN fantasy!
* DUH DUH DUNN! *
lol
sorry randoms!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 18th 2010, 6:42 pm

u forgot a question which i dont have
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 18th 2010, 6:48 pm

Sexiest song Give in to me
I GIVE I GIVE!
LOL

What do you think MJ would think if he saw this forum and all these girls crazy about him and writing dirty fantasy fics?
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 18th 2010, 9:04 pm

I think he would blush ferociously and wonder why the hell we didn't leave our numbers or email addresses or something.

I can just imagine him going on a Treasure Hunt for ALL of us looking for re-enactments

*dies*
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 18th 2010, 10:11 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
I think he would blush ferociously and wonder why the hell we didn't leave our numbers or email addresses or something.

I can just imagine him going on a Treasure Hunt for ALL of us looking for re-enactments

*dies*

ooo gurl! damn im never goin shake that off! i could only imagine...
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 19th 2010, 9:10 pm

questions anybody?
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 21st 2010, 12:31 pm

well
if you could do something to/for Michael thats NOT SEXUAL * cries * what would you do?
for me probably....actually i dont know Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Affraid FOR ONCE!
hmm....
* Cornily strokes chin in mock thought * LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 21st 2010, 3:59 pm

I wouldn't do anything to him, he's perfect the way he is, but something for him that's not sexual... ummmm... not hog the covers?... Oh, I would give him a massage when he comes off stage... or is that considered sexual cuz it could definitely lead somewhere Smile

IDFK

I honestly can't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 21st 2010, 5:23 pm

what would i do for Michael

be born in the right year so i could met
then marry Michael and have the best life ever
(sounds like an alright plan)

*runs like hell, grabs her mom and goes back in time* Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_razz I Wish
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 21st 2010, 8:18 pm

i would also go back in time so we can meet,fall in love,marry,have his beautiful babies,be an inspiration 2 an awesome song(break of dawn, in the closet,etc...)and make sure he has his comeback TOUR!!!

if u were 2 have his baby, would you name them differently?

yes, if i had a boy it might still be Prince, or Calvin, or Trevor/Trey,if a girl she would be Amerie,Damita(aftr Janet),or Lyssa
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 21st 2010, 10:28 pm

kid names

i want to have a set of twins
Prince Michael Jackson and Michelle Katherine Jackson
but idk i want alot of kids Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_razz

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_cool the baby making process is fun i assume Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 21st 2010, 10:33 pm

I would still name my boy Prince Michael probably, I think that name is so cute and the boy belonging to it is even cuter.
For a girl I would go with Michaela or Janessa or something.

Hell, I would name him/her whatever Michael wanted.
I don't care if my baby's name would be Kentucky Fried Chicken, if Mike likes it, I'm going with it.

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_question What would you do if you and Michael went out somewhere and he started flirting with another girl right in front of you Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 21st 2010, 11:12 pm

Put her in hospital!
just kidding

I'd take him home and punish him for being a bad boy Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_twisted

If you could have one of his songs dedicated to you, which would it be?
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 22nd 2010, 2:02 am

jalisa wrote:
kid names

i want to have a set of twins
Prince Michael Jackson and Michelle Katherine Jackson
but idk i want alot of kids Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_razz

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_cool the baby making process is fun i assume Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_twisted

The babymakig process is very fun he he Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_smile
I bet doing it with Michael would make every guy I've been with look like crap in the sack.
Lisa Marie said he was amazing in bed. *Insane with jealousy*
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 22nd 2010, 6:23 pm

Yuna wrote:
Put her in hospital!
just kidding

I'd take him home and punish him for being a bad boy Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_twisted

If you could have one of his songs dedicated to you, which would it be?

I Can't Help It!!! love that song and he doesnt have 2 help it when i'm around
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 22nd 2010, 11:28 pm

He can dedicate "The Lady in My Life" *SWOOOOON* or "Human Nature." I know its not really a love song, BUT OMG, when he sings it live, its like he's making sweeeeeet, moan-ny, ach-y, looooove to my eardrums.... ^__________^ *face melts offff*
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 29th 2010, 5:35 pm

no questions? Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_cool Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Suspect
whats going on with the world

how would you describe michael in 2-4 words?
not one so no sexy or perfect cause we know those Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyApril 29th 2010, 6:08 pm

jalisa wrote:
not one so no sexy or perfect cause we know those Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_razz

The angelic little girl in me says:
1. Beautiful
2. Talented
3. Awe-inspiring

The pervy teenager in me says:
1. Suckable
2. Lickable
3. Fuckable

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_question What would your reaction be if you got up one morning and on the news it says that Michael is alive Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 4:02 am

lostinparadise wrote:
jalisa wrote:

The angelic little girl in me says:
1. Beautiful
2. Talented
3. Awe-inspiring

The pervy teenager in me says:
1. Suckable
2. Lickable
3. Fuckable

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_question What would your reaction be if you got up one morning and on the news it says that Michael is alive Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Icon_question

Scream with delight and start crying (happy tears). I wouldn't even be mad at him for lying for the last year because I'd be so estatic he was alive.

If Michael asked you out what would be your version of the perfect romantic date?
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 12:44 pm

1. if i were describing Michael i would say
One of a Kind
2. if the media said Michael was alive
i would probably think its some fake coverage story
but if he was live. i would probably die from a happiness rush.
3. romantic date
me and Michael bike riding somewhere something easyfun

Question has everybody read Moonwalk
if so was it good, sad, idk like what did you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 3:00 pm

jalisa wrote:

I've read it! Haha its in my closet right now (Thats where i keep all my MJ stuff including the newspaper from June 25 with a HUGE pic of him blown up on it, Moonwalker, This Is It DVD, The Secret Tapes book, and other random stuff.) Anyway Yea iv read it.. Its good, its interesting to see what he really thought, and he was really nice to everyone and honest about how he felt, etc. It's really quite touching, a good read for any MJ fan to be honest. And also the dialouge actally sounds like him... That probably makes no sense but if you read the book you would know Razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyMay 4th 2010, 10:24 pm

jalisa wrote:
1. if i were describing Michael i would say
One of a Kind
2. if the media said Michael was alive
i would probably think its some fake coverage story
but if he was live. i would probably die from a happiness rush.
3. romantic date
me and Michael bike riding somewhere something easyfun

1.perfectly awesome, squee-worthy(does that count as 2?),confusingly sexy-talented-kind
2.i wouldnt know what 2 think unless he was 2 coem out and say he is alive(technically he aint lying) and tell what happened to him
3.walkin and sharing deep feeling and secrets w/ each other along the beach & hangin @ his crib(theres so much 2 do @ neverland that i cant even name what we will do there)
4.i love Moonwalk! it was so deep and now i feel like ive been left out cuz if we had met @ Neverland we would be besties! he is so deep and funny sorta like me(@ times)
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 EmptyMay 17th 2010, 10:34 pm

I've read my copy of Moonwalk so many times its falling apart! I love it so much! Have to get a new copy!

Which of Michael's albums is your favourite?

I can't decide between Off the wall, Dangerous and HIStory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Treasure Box
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FUN STUFF :: Treasure Box-
Jump to: