Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael's First Time: Light The Candles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2011, 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trust me, dating Michael Jackson was never easy. There were millions of pretty girls throwing themselves at him and his brothers daily. In April of 1976, Michael was 17 and I had just turned 16. Dark rainy nights weren't usually nights we would go out so we stayed at my house, and my parents weren't home because they went to some dumb couple's retreat for the weekend. We were cuddled up on my living room couch watching Casablanca. We were maybe mid way through the movie, and we heard a big boom and crash of thunder and then it was pitch black.

"Looks like we better light the candles." I said, and got up to go to the kitchen to get the candles and matches. I came back and lit the candles on their little holders and set them out on the tables. It was a dim lighting. I would've been scared if Michael wasn't there with me.

We continued to cuddle on the couch, and I twirled the "M" necklace I'd given him, around his neck.

"I'm bored, baby." Michael said

"Me too." I said. Then a thought struck me. We'd been together for a year and hadn't gotten past 2nd base. "I know what we could do."

I said and leaned up and kissed him softly. He reciprocated by gently sliding his tongue in my mouth and our tongues wrestled around. I pressed him down on the couch and sat on him, continuing to kiss him. I already began to feel how hot his body was underneath me. I unbuttoned his shirt half way and felt his chest and he did the same. I continued to unbutton his shirt slowly to build suspense for him until I got it all the way unbuttoned and I took it off completely. Next was the pants and that's where he hesitated.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked nervously.

"I'm more than sure." I smiled. "Don't be scared. I'll be gentle." Then I proceeded to take off his belt and his pants following. I slid my hand under the elastic band of his underwear and rubbed him, from the base of his dick to the top. I was careful not to be too rough. I was no virgin but he was and I wanted him to enjoy it.

I kissed him from his lips, down his neck, down his slender and muscular dancer's body, and down to his navel. I slid my hand out of his boxers and pulled them down, off of his body. Then I hesitated waiting for him to stop me but he didn't. So I eased his appendage into my mouth slowly and then developed a rhythm as he started to moan softly.

I rubbed it while I took him in my mouth, the whole time, Michael moaned and whispered things like "Do it like that." and "Give it to me."

I started to feel his fingers pulling my hair when he got really excited and hot, and when I started to lick the tip, he whispered "Oh gosh" That's when I knew it was time to start doing it.

I climbed up and let him take my clothes off, and lick my breasts, and kiss me all over. He fingered me for a while and I moaned softly. Then I climbed on top of him and straddled him. The sex was soft at first but I got really excited and rode him really hard. The couch started to rock back and forth, the harder I went, the more it shook.

"Oh god! Like that!" Michael pleaded. "Don't stop! Keep going! OOOOOOHHHHH...FUCK!" He yelled. It surprised and excited me to hear him use dirty language like that. It made me go faster.

"Faster! Faster! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD YEAH! OH SHIT! FUCK ME, OH OOOOHHH!" Michael yelled louder and louder, which only goaded me on. Making him scream was MY GOAL that night. He held on to dear life by the arm rest of the couch and he moaned and groaned. Eventually crystal tears shimmered down his face, and he kept begging for more.Him being a virgin, I was surprised it was THIS good. I got off of him and tasted my juices off of his tip and licked and sucked at it until he was bubbling with an upcoming eruption. I had him sit upward and I stood in front of him , to ride him reverse cowgirl.I slowly sat down on his dick and he grabbed me by my hips and banged me like a pro. We both screamed in simultaneous pleasure. We were both sweaty and hot, until Michael was finally about to explode. "Oh baby, here it comes!" Michael cried. I quickly hopped off of him and slid his dick in my mouth. I sucked until he emptied out his warm, sticky, sweet love in my mouth, and coating the inside of my throat. I took it in like candy. Some of it, dripped out of mouth and on to the couch, staining it. That was one stain I made sure to clean up before my parent's got home.

Me and Michael were both sweaty and tired so we laid on the couch for a while, eventually falling asleep in each others arms. The next morning, we woke up and ate breakfast, and he thanked me for the night before. at some point he smiled and said "I love you" and kissed me and hugged mt tightly. We spent plenty of time together before my parents got home the next night. Michael was even there when they got back.

From that weekend on, the memories of what happened on that couch stayed in both our minds for a long time and whenever we wanted to fuck around, we just called each other up and simply said to Light The Candles.
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2011, 7:13 pm

yeah there is a reason im not allowed in fire arm stores bcuz if i got my hand on one right now MJ's case would b over and done by now. frikkin dumb jury and fake doc....smh
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2011, 10:01 pm

SHIIIIIIIIT.... I would've caught a flight to California on June 26th, 2009! THERE WOULD'NT EVEN BE NO MOTHERFUCKING TRIAL CUZ THAT BITCH WOULD BE DEAD, FOEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2011, 8:43 pm

Had I known Michael personally like that I would be patroling that guy like a hawk and if he even pees wrong or sits too far to the left then we gonna have an issue. shoot had I known him we would be in the studio probably after the success of This Is It and i would be sippin my fancy strawberry lemonade in some tough leather boots lol.

but had i been there and been late i would be in another country w/ po-pos high tailin me on tha 26th cuz murray wouldv been innihalated if he tried to kill MJ bcuz Michael would have lived had i been there and murray would be creamated by me and i would keep his ashes in an old jelly jar Twisted Evil

i need to be on meds for this....
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 1:29 am

Shiiiiiit.... I would cut his motherfucking head off and mount it on my goddamn fireplace. I oooooooo... he would be dead by now, is all I can say. He better pray, PRAY, ON HIS KNEES AND BEG GOD, That I don't EVER see him.....Believe that.
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 5:17 pm

OMG THAT WAS AMAZIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO ANOTHER ONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 9:40 pm

Oh well thank you! I will, I'm working on one right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 10:51 pm

whoa when did Lovely One come back here? I feel so left out because I couldnt get on lately... But Im back now and might update soon if you want me too
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 5:26 am

Yeah she surprised me too! But she's a grown up so she can only gets on from time to time, like maybe she's busy or something. And yeah, I want you to update. Smile

But I was trying to update but I've been SO busy!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 3:57 pm

well yeah huh. Yay kids! lolI'll update later today. and I see that now lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 6:39 pm

LOL Cool, I'll try to do some updating tonight if some unforeseen occurrence doesn't strike me dead. :/
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 6:53 pm

O.O lets pray it doesn't then!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 7:21 pm

Yeah....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 9:24 pm

well so far you aint dead right? its working yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 10:27 pm

No I'm not dead, but i might be soon because my friend is gonna kill me tomorrow for not asking my other friend out like I was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 11:00 pm

o wow. gimme a name and number and i'll do it so you dont die lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 11:21 pm

Well his name is Larry and I ONLY WISH I HAD HIS NUMBER! God, I love him.....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 7:03 pm

and you had to ask him out for......
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 7:07 pm

To ummmm I don't know....DATE HIM MAYBE?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 7:26 pm

no i mean for you or for your friend? him date who?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 8:58 pm

ME!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 20th 2011, 2:45 pm

oh. girl grow your balls and do it!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2011, 9:57 pm

The other day I stood right in his face and didn't do it. We had a fire drill and we were just standing outside talking like we're just normal old pals. But the thing is though, I don't think he knows that I know that he likes me. and I think he might think that I like him but just isn't sure if I do or not. BUT I DO! I'm just really bad at relationships you know what I'm saying? and he says he is too! But shouldn't we at least try?

I've only had boy toys not actual boyfriends. Well there was one boy....back on forth grade and ended up coming to my high school for a little while and man did he GROW UP! WHOO!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2011, 12:16 am

Yes you should try. If you can convince yourself that you are bringing up a an unrealted topic but can force it out your mouth and be casual bout it Im sure both of you should be fine. But you need to get that number so you 2 can seem more friendly. It always works

And I am on the exact same boat with you! Not one boyfriend just toys, homies, flirts, buds, and bros basically. Smh its a cryin shame bcause I've never had my 1st kiss yet... Ive came close. The only kiss Ive had between me and a guy was on the hand in kinder or 1st grade. had I stayed in Desoto texas I would have been had my kiss and my boyfriend because me and one guy were getting cozy but just my luck it was near the end! Girl you need to snatch that one up and dont be like me! lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 26th 2011, 9:18 pm

Okay but to make matters worse, he's a senior and I'm a sophomore and he might be moving before he graduates anyway! WHAT AM I GONNA DO THEN?!?!? Same thing happened last year with this boy named Thomas. He was a senior and my best friend at the time and ever since he graduated back in May, I've barely talked to him. And I was in love with that boy! But he played me like a broken record. Man, was I SPRUNG! But he was sooooo cute and one of the nicest guys I'd ever met. And he gave the best hugs and his brother looked so much like Michael around the thriller era. It's a shame he turned out to be such a jerk though.

But yeah, I had almost all guy friends last year. I just fit better with boys than I do with girls. But ever since I changed from last year, it's the opposite, I have guy friends but mainly it seems like I have more gal-pals. <---- WTF? at me saying gal-pals!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 EmptySeptember 26th 2011, 9:34 pm

lol gal-pals. i dont even say that!

but man screw that fact. enjoy it while it last, carpe diem my friend! aww man my friend just effed up my food related remix 2 PYT lol now its nasty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   Michael's First Time: Light The Candles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael's First Time: Light The Candles
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next