Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Presents (part 1)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Love Presents  (part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 23rd 2009, 12:08 am

Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_sadMine isnt even half as good as the others and is more of a drama than a fantasy.I'm sorry. My life is a drama so its hard to not write one.( I also was a bit high Love Presents  (part 1) Drunken_smilieoff some punch I had). Again,I'm sorry for the mega dramaness here.
"Zzzzzzz....'',snored Michael. "Baaaa-bbby",I cooed in his ear as I nibbled it gently. "Mmmmmnnn. Yea baby",he moaned sleepily to his lover. "Happy Birthday baby. Do you want your present now or later?" I asked naughtily. "Mmmmmnn...later",he teased. "Whatever you want since you're the birthday boy" I said teasing him back as I rolled over in the bed. He waited a few minutes of silence before checking under the covers. "Whoa",he whispered to himself,"its later can I have my gift now? Please?" I love to tease him. He is like a puppy and I find it simply irrestible, so I pretended to be asleep. "Oh c'mon! I need it!" he whined as I kept on acting sleep. "If you dont give it to me in the next 3 seconds i'll have to take it!" Uh-oh! "Okay okay fine Ill go get it. must you be so damn impatient?" I asked the beguling beast. "What do you mean go get it?" he asked confused, "I thought we were...". "No we did that before already but today is special a"nd so your present has to be special too", I reassured him as I put on my robe. "Oh ok",he said in a monotone voice.
I went to go fetch my bag full of 'party favors':duct tape,whip cream,handuffs,playboy bunny outfit,cherries,bananas,partyhats,blindfold,vanilla-flavored condoms,edible panties,and a whip. "Okay who's ready for the ultimate present"I asked when i stepped into the room. But michael had disappeared. "Baby? where are you?" "Boo!" he screamed as he,already shirtless, jumped from behind me. "You know what? For that im not giving you your present." I said trying to hold my ground. "Well thats too bad cause now im going to have to take it!" he pounced on me and pinned me to the bed with his sexy body and one hand. With the other he looked thru the bag and got the handcuffs out. "OMFG MICHAEL!",I cried,"you're doin it all wrong! Please stop, I beg you." "NO! Everytime we have sex we play it safe and all you do is tease me with a little bit of actual sex. I cant even remember when we last climaxed!" he yelled as he handcuffed me to the bed. "But baby please... "I whimpered. "The only butt is yours being squeezed like an orange" he barked as he stuffed the panties in my mouth and duct taped my lips. As I began to cry he blindfolded me and craked the whip. "Now we are gonna play it my way" he said with a chukle.
'O my God!', I thought,'he's gone bananas! I like it! I wonder what he has planned for me'. I started kicking him because even though I like surprises, having sex without being able to see or moan is not for me. "I'm about to have a very happy birthday today.",he said as he duct taped my feet together and sat on them. Shit! Why did I buy that! "Condoms again! Baby I'm about to take you there and you expect me to where some stupid flavored condoms!" I heard him take the box and throw it away. 'Ok I changed my mind,I dont like this at all!' I thought as I began to cry,which hurts when you have duct tape on your mouth. He started rubbing me and talking about how much he loved his 'present'. Then he started to rip my robe-rip not strip-off leaving me in my lace bra and panties. "Do you know how long I've been waiting to do you like this? The only reason why I didn't is because I'm a gentleman and I knew you would tell someone. But you can't-and won't-tell because this is your present to me.Right?"he said as he cracked his whip."Now what to do about the cherries, bananas,and whip cream?" He yanked off my bra(who knew he was so strong) leaving marks on my back and shoulders. I could hear him shaking the whip cream. "You know what? I'm going to let you see what I'm doing to you so you know what I expect from now on. I'll also let you moan because without moans it's no fun for me", he said as he raised the blindfold and took off the duct tape. "Phutooey", I spit the panties out at his face. He caught them in his own mouth and began to chew,then spit some of it out. As i was gasping for air he chuckled some more."O baby I'm really going to enjoy this ",he said as he stroked my left cheek. I was about to protest his usage of my presentbut, he started kissing me hungrily.
He nearly devoured my lips and all I could do was lay there and try to enjoy it. He finnaly stopped after 5 minutes and picked up the whip cream again. He sprayed it allover my breasts and made a trail to my hot spot then, he got two frozen cherries and but them on my now hard nipples. "Ooooo! Its so cold baby!", I said when he just sat back to watch me shiver under the refridgrerated toppings. "Please baby! I'm freezing over here",it felt to cold to be enjoyable. I turned to see why he hasn't licked the stuff off of me when I see his manhood growing! "Fine. But only because I'm starting to get hard." he said as he licked off the whip cream from my right breast and started to suck my nipple and cherry. I moaned in releif to my lover. "Mmmm. Damn baby you taste so sweet!"he said as he starteed to bite and lick. "Uuuuuuggghhhh", I moaned. I was already starting to get wet as he strarted on the other breast. Seeing me wet down there he started to lick the whip cream trail down my tummy to the hot and wet spot. "Oops. Forgot I had duct taped your feet together. Can't put it in if I can't take your panties off."he said as he un wrapped my feet carefully.
"Hmm.Now where is that banana",as he ducked to the floor looking for the bag with the banana in it, I decided to try to escape from the handcuffs to pay him back for scaring me. I twisted around and got up into a squat. I searched the bed for the key then grabbed it with my elbow. 'Yes!' I thought as I resumed my postion with the key under my head. "Found it!",he said as he jumped up to the bed."Now where were we baby?" "Uh, fingering me with two fingers"I repled.Why I shoudn't have fun to? "Um, ok", he said and he actually did it! "Uuuuuggghhhh baby! More,more,more!", I cried as he began to twirl the fingers in there and add another 1. "Wait a second!",he yelled. Uh-oh, funtime is over for me. "I wasnt fingering! I was about to stick a banana in you instead.I'm the one who is supposed to have the fun here." "O HELL NO!"I exclaimed as I jumped up, breaking the handcuffs, and pounced on him. "There is no way I'll ever let you put-"I began to protest but my lover smothered me in kisses.
"Uhhhhmmmmmmm",I moaned in Michael's mouth. Then I slapped him'"Damn it Mike! You scared me! Don't ever do that again or else I'm leaving!" "You wanna leave me and this?",he said sexily while taking out his yummy manhood and stroking it."And you know I have the best on this planet. Lookie here, it's still growing!" My lip quirvered. So huge! We strated kissing again but I couldnt stop eyeing the thing. Was it always so big? "C'mon girl make up your mind!You know I hate teasing."he whinied in his sexy strict voice. "Fine I'll stay but that thing has grown since last night and I dont think it'll fit.You're going to have to stretch it with your fingers first,baby", I coaxed him. "I was hoping you would ask-",he stuffed 2 fingers inside my hot(now soakng wet)spot,"-that".
He proded his fingers in me without mercy. He moved them back and forth,sideways,then he curled and uncurled his long,slender forces. We moaned together as he put a third finger in and I rode it. "Uuuuuugghhh! I think its big enough now!", he yelled as I started going faster. "No! No! Just a bit longer!",I begged. He took his fingers out so fast I was already cuming! "What the HELL! Thats it i'm going in!"he shouted. "No! Im not ready! Lets play with the whip cream some more",I said grabbing the can. He pushed me over,turned me around,stuck the nozzle up my ass,and squirted. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"I screamed. "Now its my turn to have fun damn it!"He yelled. He grabbed my waist and thrust his even bigger force inside my hot spot and pounded me like a hammer.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"he has never been so rough with me before and with such a huge thing going in it was hell. "Please stop it! Slow down,please baby,I'm begging you!",I pleaded my lover. But he said no and went faster and harder! It hurt so much I couldn't even scream! Soon he climaxed in and I climaxed with him. Except mine had a whole lot of blood in it.Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_pale I passed out as he started pounding me in my asshole. The last thing I can remember before passing out was his sacks going in my other hole as he went deep in the ass.
*2 hours later.
"Angie baby!C'mon wake up! O God! C'mon Angie! Baby please wake up!",said a worried Michael. "Uuuummmmmnn", I was still a bit dazed as I came to in the hospital...HOSPITAL!?!Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_eek "O God what happened! What am I doing here? Michael baby what happened?",I almost went biserk. "O thank God you're awake! I'll tell you what happened later, but first let me call the doctor to the room to see if we can go yet",Michael said. "No. You tell me right now why the HELL I'm in the fucking hospital! Or else you're going to need a room", I yelled. He kissed me passionately and put his big hands on my face. "Sorry baby but I cant tell you till we get home. Its too embarrising for me and if word gets out about why you're here who knows what will happen then?" he ensured me. "I know we'll have some more sex", I said naughtily. "Uh,yea,ok",he said in his 'uh-oh' voice. "What do you mean,'uh,yea,ok', are we n-ow my stomach. Michael what happened? Am I going to die? O God whats happening to me?",I started to panic. "Shhh, everything is going to be alright.It's ok I'm here for you no matter what happens",he tried to comfort me. It didn't work. "O GOD I AM DYING!", I cried. "No you are not! Now shut it or else!"he nearly shouts at me. Yea like that really helps. I am now bawling my eyes out Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_cry when a doctor comes in. "I see you have recovered quite nicely, Ms.Angela Turner",said the doctor. "O GOD I'M SINGLE AND DYING!!!",I cried even more. "2 things doctor.1 We are married now and on honeymoon so shes MRS. Angela Jackson. And 2 you call this recovery nice?",Michael said angrily.
"Ok, Mrs. Jackson, I'm Dr.Walters. You are probably wondering why you are here in the hospital",said Dr.Walters. "No shit Sherlock!" ,I said irratatedly. "Well it seems like the walls in your vagina has busted",he said(I gave Michael a dirty look),"your ovaries are all dead pretty much". "What?!?! You mean...",I was dumbstruck. All I could think of was murdering Michael. "You will never be able to produce your own baby. Now you can still carry a baby but it won't be yours.",Dr. Walters explained. "Well thats pointless! Ugh! Michael get me my clothes and lets go", I said angrily. If I dont get out of here soon I'll kill someone deader then dinosaurs. "Angela listen baby-",the bastard said in a 'look I can explain way'."Don't go 'baby' me! Just get me my damn clothes and lets go you bastard!"
"Angie, I didnt bring any clothes for you. I rushed you over here the way you were because I was scared.I'm sorry",he whispered in my ear after the doctor left. "Go get me some scrubs and a wheel chair. Then tell the chauffer to bring the car around".I didn't even look at him when I said it.
On the trip back home,I wouldn't look at him or talk to him. I couldnt beleive that this man went from husband to dream crusher and child killer in 1 day. For the rest of the day I just sat on my swing under the Giving Tree and wouldnt make contact with anybody. I even didn't go to sleep. I just sat there. Michael came out frequently offering me everything from food and water to a new car and pet. I never responded. I did go in for shower and bathroom breaks. I also went to bed, but not with Michael. I stayed in a different room each time so he doesn't come in to sleep with me. It went on like this for almost 2 months before it drove Michael insane. One day as I was going out to my swing he comes running out of nowhere and tackles me. "I don't care if you hate me or not, you are going back to living a normal life. You will eat with me,sleep with me, and talk to me. I can't stand you being like this. I'm your husband and you're my wife. You cant be mad at me forever. And you'll have to talk to me at some point",he said. "Fine you want me to talk I'll talk",I said. "Yes! Thank you,thank you,thank you baby!", he said as he lifted me and kissed me over and over. "Put me down! I'm still pissed at you!" He put me back down. "Do you realize how much pain you've caused me? Thanks to you I'll never have my own baby. You know I've always dreamed about that and Ive always wanted to have my own. I want to have sonargram. I want to not be able to see my toes because of my belly. I want to have to go through the pain of labor with you. But you ruined it! Because of you I'm worthless when it comes to children. I told you to stop,you were too big,you were too hard,you went to fast,and you cumed too much. Did you stop? Nope! You said you were having way too much fun. You went passed just the climax. You double climaxed IN me!!!",I was so upset that I just spilled it all out right then and there. I started sobbing and he held me in his arms and stroked my back gently. "I'm so sorry Angie,I really am.", he said softly as he started crying himself.
********************TO BE CONTINUED**************************

Last edited by angelpup on February 20th 2010, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 10:30 pm

I would really like to read a sequel to this. I thought it was very interesting but, in a good way. It was really shocking and kept my attention the whole time. Smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 11:10 pm

mariah702 wrote:
I would really like to read a sequel to this. I thought it was very interesting but, in a good way. It was really shocking and kept my attention the whole time. Smile
Thanx! Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_cheers do you have any suggestions for this one? Please feel free to share.
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 25th 2009, 10:38 pm

omg that was sad
but i liked it it kinda scared me
but i liked it it definitely needs a sequel and soon(but not rushing you)

i dont know what to say

(It was good point blank)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 25th 2009, 11:34 pm

jalisa wrote:
omg that was sad
but i liked it it kinda scared me
but i liked it it definitely needs a sequel and soon(but not rushing you)

i dont know what to say

(It was good point blank)

thanx Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_smile (i think)
I kno it was more degrassi than fantasy but i couldnt help it
im writing a sequel and even though it wont be posted till later,
but Im sure itll be posted b4 new years
no promises sorry
Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 29th 2009, 3:57 pm

IVE FINISHED MY STORY! Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_biggrin
But it wont be posted till laters
sorry
Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 12:53 pm

lol sorry i confused you
i did like it X)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 1:43 pm

ok thanx 4 clearing that up 4 me
my new 1 isnt as scary or as sad as this 1
and therll probably b anotha sequel but im not sure
im scared 2 post it bcuz i dnt think ppl would read it
if u want i can email it 2 u 1st then post it if u lik it

Love Presents  (part 1) Icon_porc
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 2:04 am

OMG that was so sad! I loved the beginning and all but the rest seemed like a dark comedy. Still, I am soooo HOOKED you don't even know! O.O I hope you post the sequel soon! :DD
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 12:07 pm

thanx!
i promise that the next 1 isnt as sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (part 1)   Love Presents  (part 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Presents (part 1)
Page 1 of 1