Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Presents(part 2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Love Presents(part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Love Presents(part 2)   Love Presents(part 2) EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 2:11 pm

It has been 3 months since my last story, making it November (do the math)
Drama Alert! I tried to make it more romantic. But I still got alot of drama in here. Without the drama it sorta suckz. Like big time suckii-suckiitude. CAUTION!:Will cause wetting of the undergarments. I suggest you wear 8 pairs of panties.

I wake up to Michael nibbling my ear and massaging my back (he 'somehow' manages to go over my shoulders and down the front of my body). "Nnnnnmmuhhh", I moan,"5 more minutes baby please". "Let me think about it...Nope!",he says. "Why not?" "Angie, its nearly 12. I woke up at 4:30 for you and waited for hours! I'm ready",he says impaitienly. I look over at him. He looks sweeter than syrup. Somethings going on but I'm too tired to care. I kiss his cheek. "Well since you been waiting for awhile now..." "Yippee!" "But why do I need to get up?",Michael is looking at me like I'm crazy or something,"I mean we don't have to go anywhere, no one is coming over, we don't have work to do. Why do we have to leave the bedroom?" "Ive got the whole day planned for us", he says as he kisses my neck. How romantic is he? "Ok, ok. I'll get up", I sigh. I am really tired from the 'night on the town' that we had with Latoya(his sister),her new boyfriend,Shayla(my cousin) and hers. I go into the bathroom to get ready when here comes Michael again. "What is it?", I ask, but because I am brushing my teeth it sounds more like, "waa hizz hit". He cocks his head to the side. I hold up a finger to tell him to hold on a minute. I spit out and rinse. "What is it?", I ask again. He grabs my neck and kisses me passionatley. "Mmmmm-inty", he says. We laugh and he guides me into the room. On the bed, that he made up(I can tell because he doesn't tuck the sheets Love Presents(part 2) Icon_tongue ), is a new outfit for me. The outfit: a blue halter dress with ruffles and a black belt, black leggings, silver stilettoes,black midjacket,black hoop earrings, and blue chunky bracelets."The outfit from the store!",I gasp. He smiles at me as I throw my arms around him and jump in his arms. "Hmmmm", goes Michael. "What is it now?", I wonder. Knowing Michael, it can be anything. Sometimes he even does it for fun. He sort of throws me and catches me. "Well, you haven't been eating much, you fainted at lunch and now you seem heavier", he observes adding, "And you also seem rounder in your middle". "You dont think.....oh my geez and crackers", I ponder it a moment. Could it be that I'm pregnant? The doctor said its highly unlikely but still possible. "Mikey baby, I know you have plans today but we need to go to the hospital",I tell him. "You get dressed and I'll go get the driver. We'll be taking the Range Rover, to be secretive",he says as he kisses me 1 more time and puts me down.

Later in the car
I am freaking out and Michael is holding my hand. "It's ok baby. No matter what I'll still be with you and I'll still love you." I start hyperventilating. "Breath, Angie, breath! Jake step on it!" Michael yells. He looks at me and gives me comfronting hug and kiss. It doesn't help though because now the room is spinning. And now everything is black.
At the hospital,
"Well? Is she pregnant or not?",I hear him ask but I don't let him know that I'm awake. "I told you before, I will tell you and your wife, the results to the test as soon as she wakes up", and with that the doctor leaves the room. I guess I better 'wake up' now. "Uuuuuhhh. Michael,baby what happened? Did they take tests? Am I pregnant?", I am very good at acting because I sound so innocent like I really did just wake up. Michael sits on the bed and kisses me(he can't seem to ever take his lips off me, which must be nearly every girls dream). "Baby, the doctor wanted to wait untill you wake up. But don't get your hopes up. We don't need a repeat of 3 months ago", he says. "O yeah I really needed to be reminded about that horrific day", I say sarcastically.
I flop back down on the bed just as the doctor comes back in the room. "Well I see my favorite fainter is back and up this time",he says as he walk in the room. "Ha ha ha.Very funny. Now lets cut to the chase. Am I or am I not pregnant?", I say. This doctor is a total schmuck! He loves to keep his patients waiting. Which is just plain rude. "Weeeelllllll...", he starts. I don't let him finish because I know he'll try to milk it as long as he can. I leap across the bed and grab Doctor Schmuck by his coat. "Simple question. Am I or am I not going to have a damn baby that is all my own!?!", I have a feeling a ertain somebody is looking up a certain somewhere,"Michael stop looking up my ass!", I yell. I can feel the doctor shaking in his scrubs. "Congrats! You will be able to have a baby. But you are not pregnant at this moment. You are just going thru menopause", he states as he squirms under my grip. "Thanks doc now leave before I bite your head off!",I let go and the doctor rushes out. I lay back down. "Well you heard the doctor, I can have a baby! Lets go home and start on it right away", I tell Michael. "O-ooooh", now he gets it,"thats why you had the doctor tell us quickly and leave". He rubs my legs and kisses me passionately. "Mmmm, now lets go home beause I don't want to say my kids really did start off in the hospital", I tell him. He picks me up. "But I want you now in this hospital dress. It's really turnin me on, especially now that I have you in my arms", he says. He starts savagley kissing,almost eating,my neck. It feels so good but the hospital? I always feel like there is someone else watching me. "No Michael, no. We can't do it here. Well I can't, that is. Give me my clothes and we'll bring the hospital gown ok?", I say. "Fine.
But can we do it in the car again? We haven't done that in a long time",he gives me that irrestible smile so I won't say no. "Please?". He nudges me with his nose. "Babymaking in a Range Rover? My first child came from the backseat of an SUV. Do the math Michael. We aren't having sex for us anymore, its now for our baby". "Yeah, I guess your right", he says solemnly,"Now hurry up and lets go home. The sooner we get there the sooner we start making a baby!"

Later on. Back at the house.
We haven't even made it thru the front door and already we are kissing like we have never done it before. We some how make it to the couch in the living room. He throws me on the couch and gets on top of me. "Uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhh baby!", I moan as he kisses my neck and strips me. He is surprisingly careful but, I think thats because its a new outfit. As he gets up to fold it, I grab his shirt and bring him back down to me. "No way you are leaving me now and ruining my chances of having a baby!", I tell him as I rip his shirt off and wrap my arms around him. The sudden movement causes him to fall with his mouth(how convient right?)open, right on my left breast. I moan and he starts sucking and plucking. I arch my back and grab his hair. He moves to my other one and does the same thing. He strokes my inner thighs and makes a trail of kisses from my right breast down to my pubic area. I am literally dying here! He, with his nose right under my belly button, inhale my skin. I scream in delight. He stops and gives me a look of confusion. I am sweating already and he still has his pants on. I push him off the couch and get on top to take control.
I take off his pants and stroke his manhood gently. I sit on him and sort of ride him with his underwear on. I turn around and take his blue underwear off. The huge brown manhood nearly slapped me because it was so erect. I turn back towards Michael who has his fingers ready. "I told you the gown turned me on", he replies to my look. Whatever. I turn back to the tool. Michael shoves 2 slender fingers into my slot. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!", I scream. It had went in so fast and so deep that I unexpectdley climaxed. The sensual feeling came like whiplash but felt real good in that way. "Oops. Can I put it in before you do it again? Please, Angie,baby?", Michael says innocently. I am too stunned from the forceful fingering that I can't even answer. I fall over and start gasping for air. "Angie! Baby, are you alright?", he asks. I finnaly can breath. "I'm ok. But", I giggle,"it felt really good". He looks at me like I've gone mad then starts laughing with me. "Ok, on with the babymaking. Put it in baby!", I finnaly stop laughing. "Grrrrrrrrr! Fiesty woman knows what she wants!", says Michael as he climbs back on top of me and holds my hips, "I like it!" He slowly prods me and kisses my neck at the same time. I softly moan. He thrusts harder, goes faster, and goes in deeper. "Uuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!", I moan as he starts plucking my nipples again. He rolls us over and now I'm back on top.

I'm really riding him and he is just laying there, slightly thrusting, enjoying his view, with his hands on my hips. "I love your bounce baby",he says as he moves his hands up my back,"but I'd rather be kissing your sexy body". And with that he leans me foward and starts kissing my stomach, up my chest, all around my neck, and ends up smuggling my moans with his lips. "Mmmmmmm, I'm about to cum! Cum with me baby!", I tell him. We have been at it for 15 minutes(I wanted to make sure that we have a baby otherwise he would've banged me in 2 minutes) and we were sweating like crazy. Or should I say glistening for Michael. "In or out?", he ask as he turns us around again. "In", I reply. He takes almost the whole thing out and shoves it in hard. He builds up speed and we reach our sexual peaks together. The hot juices that had erupted from us come flowing down my legs and his manhood. I'm exhausted! But Michael...not so much. He is still kissing me wild. I turn my head to get him to stop but, that doesn't work. I bite my lip but he forcefully sucks it out my mouth. He pushes his tongue in and I push it out. "C'mon baby. Please stop." "No you're too delicious",he tells me. I try to scoot away. He ends up kissing my neck, then my chest. He doesn't let me scoot anymore. Instead he starts plucking my breast(again), making my nipples hard. He massages them, fingers them, and sucks them repeatedly. "Uuuuuugghh! Michael, no, stop!" All of a sudden, milk starts coming out my erect nipples! I sit up."Oh my gawd! You banged the milk out of me!", I tell him. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it was possible. At least now we know you can breastfeed the baby." He looks at me sweetly and completely innocently. "Its ok. But you better clean it up. We don't want it to go to waste", I shake my goodies(I know,no more hollywood life for me, cause I know it to well). "Alright!", he says as he leans over me. I really know how to please my man like he does me.
******TO BE CONTINUED******

Last edited by angelpup on February 20th 2010, 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents(part 2)   Love Presents(part 2) EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 10:27 pm

i love this... i hope you don't take this the wrong way but, i like it even more then your first story... not that i didn't like the other story but, this one is my favorite out of the two Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents(part 2)   Love Presents(part 2) EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 10:31 pm

another awesome story yet

to be continued
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents(part 2)   Love Presents(part 2) EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 11:06 pm

mariah702 wrote:
i love this... i hope you don't take this the wrong way but, i like it even more then your first story... not that i didn't like the other story but, this one is my favorite out of the two Very Happy

HAHAHA! I kno wat u mean. yea i lik this 1 more,too. as 4 my next 1...i think that might end up being a little sad too. maybe not. we'll just hav 2 wait and see wont we?
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents(part 2)   Love Presents(part 2) EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 1:10 am

mariah702 wrote:
i love this... i hope you don't take this the wrong way but, i like it even more then your first story... not that i didn't like the other story but, this one is my favorite out of the two Love Presents(part 2) Icon_biggrin

same thing for me i love the drama but

the sadness killed in the other one for me

glad there's hope in the future
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents(part 2)   Love Presents(part 2) EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 1:12 am

angelpup wrote:
mariah702 wrote:

HAHAHA! I kno wat u mean. yea i lik this 1 more,too. as 4 my next 1...i think that might end up being a little sad too. maybe not. we'll just hav 2 wait and see wont we?

can't wait! Love Presents(part 2) Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents(part 2)   Love Presents(part 2) EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 1:30 am

mariah702 wrote:
angelpup wrote:
mariah702 wrote:

can't wait! Love Presents(part 2) Icon_cheers

im workin on it now, which might not b a good idea cuz im a little Love Presents(part 2) Drunken_smilie rite now
o well

Love Presents(part 2) Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents(part 2)   Love Presents(part 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Presents(part 2)
Page 1 of 1