Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?

Go down 
+11
Miss.Luv.
MJsLilPYT
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Yuna
no1mjfan88
Cat^^
BadAngelness
jalisa
lostinparadise
xLovelyOne
S.cattered
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

Female Taurus Posts : 56

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Alrighty everyone!
How are you this fine day?
This is now officialy the chatting thread. Talk about anything you want!
Btw, all threads started by me from now on, shall be in purple. Smile

Anyway, what's up? Did you have a good weekend? Got any projects for school coming up?
Anything! Just chat!

Yesterday was my Mummy's birthday, we went out for breakfast and gave her her presents.
Season 1 of Bones and the movie Julie & Julia. We watched it tonight, it's great!
We also tried an African resturant, the food was amazing, if you guys ever get the chance, I would definitely recommend trying African food!

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes

AuthorMessage
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 11:06 am

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I missed the day there were 176 PEOPLE ONLINE??? Why didn't anyone tell me?? *Temper tantrum*

LOL, I'm just kinda dissapointed that I wasn't there.

Today I'm gonna hang out with my best friend, Saz. We're gonna wear our hair in pigtails. And toward bedtime, we're gonna turn off all the lights in her house and watch "Paranormal Activity".

Last night I spent an hour plucking my eyebrows and now my eyebrows look freaking incredible.
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 20kcg3b
Yeah, I used to have like, the thickest eyebrows ever, but now they're superskinny. Yay!

I'm a huge tomboy and I have no clue why I'm obsessing over makeup right now.

I posted a new video on my YouTube channel.

I'm bored. Razz
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 10:10 pm

Why am I the only one posting here? Damn...

Anyhoo, I got my fanfic finished today!
And this is mega interesting: So my friend, Saz, knows that I'm a huge MJ perv, right? She isn't an MJ perv, but she respects the fact that I am.
Today I was asking for help on my fanfic, and this is basically how it went:
Me: "Damn. Writers block on my MJ fanfiction AGAIN! Any tips?"
Saz: "What scene are you on?"
Me: "Er...Let's just say that every MJ-perv-written fanfic I've read has 'that scene'..."
Saz: "You mean a sex scene?"
Me: *Blushes* "Yeah."
Saz: "Here's what should work: Imagine, visualize, write. Don't suppress it, just write whatever you imagine and visualize."
Me: "Well, if I did all that, it would make for a pretty explicit fanfic."
Saz: "You're posting it on a forum full of MJ pervs. Make it as risqué as possible."

And all that advice was coming from someone who ISN'T an MJ perv.
And when I shared the finished fanfic with Saz, she said that the "scene" was awesome.
Pretty sweet, huh?

Oh, speaking of my finished fanfic, I'll post the link here if you wanna read it:
http://mikegasmic.omgforum.net/t356-more-than-friends-part-two-a-fantasy-by-cal-aka-mjslilpyt#4338

I watched "Paranormal Activity" for the first time on Saturday.
It scared me shitless (OK, not literally, but you know what I mean).
But I loved the movie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 4th 2011, 11:38 pm

OMG i havent been on here for AGES!so i'll tell you what has been happening:

-i went to sydney! YAY! i've been there before... but not long enough to be 'holidays' and when i did went for a long time i was very little, thefore i cant remember it

-in my time in sydney i went to an acting course at a performance academy called NIDA and it was AWESOME! i met lots of cool people and i met this famous actress that acts on a show callec 'Home and Away' here in Australia Very Happy it was pretty awesome Very Happy

-while i was in sydney, during my last few days i was in a taxi and we stopped at a red light... and then this guy on a sketboard goes across the road, i SWEAR that at first sight it looked like omer! i was like 'OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGG!!!' but then i looked closely and it wasnt him :/ but then i looked his way again and he looked like omer all over again! i was so confused! he wore the same clothes! had the same eyes! EVERYTHING! same hair... EVERYTHING! he even looked like a dancer the way he moved! i was ready to jump out of that taxi and throw myself at the guy and say "omg!! i love you! ok, now tell me... what was your time with michael jackson like?" haha lol

-then i moved house... 5 hours away from the place i lived before...(mum got a job promotion and we moved to a city, thank god for that, lol im a city person, and before i lived in a little shitty town filled with farmers Razz lol)

-so i changed schools and everything... (obviously Razz )

-and maybe you guys would've seen it on the news... but i'll tell yous anyways Razz
parts of australia flooded (i live in that area) thankfully just were i live didnt get flooded, but we were moving house and what happened... the way from our old house to the new one was closed due to floods -_-' FML lol but we managed to move our things and start our new life.. lol

-so then... a few days after we moved... A FREAKING CYCLONE WAS COMING TOWARDS US! FML so we left our new house and went back to the town i lived before and we stayed at my grandparents' place since the cyclone wouldnt be hitting as hard there...

-the city were our new house is got completly ruined with the cyclone (that happened 3 days ago) and some people are still without power or drinking water due to the damage...

-and so now im still at my grandparents' place because we cant get to our new house since the road to get there is blocked because the cyclone caused more floods... -_-'

yeah... lol, thats about it... ohh in my new school the subjects im taking are:
English and Maths (they're compulsory :/) and biology, chemistry, drama (lol i love acting Razz ) and french! yay! im going to be learning a new language!! woop woop! Very Happy and our school is organising a trip to france this september for the french students so i hope mum lets me go!! so i'll tell you guys more about it when i know. im so excited about it!!

and MJsLilPYT: i absoloutly L.O.V.E. you eye brows!! i have really thin eyebrows and i hate them! because if i dont pluck them or wax them it looks like a huge monobrow and if i do wax or pluck them they look too thin! GAH! FML! -_-' lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 11:48 am

Aw, carolina, you get to go to France?? You're so lucky! I haven't even been out of my own country (My family isn't very wealthy at all, so that's part of the problem). Sad

Anyhoo, I found my iDog yesterday. Yes, I know the iDog was the new thing like, 5 years ago, but I found mine and decided to goof around with it.
And I discovered that when I play the mainstream music into it, it doesn't have too much of a reaction. It just flashes a few lights and bobs its head occasionally...
BUT! When I play MJ music, it totally rocks out. Brilliant lights flash to the beat, and it dances.
I played the song "Jam" into my iDog, and it was rockin' out. I even posted a video of it on my channel:

But you should have seen it when I played "Break of Dawn"...iDog absolutely LOVED IT.

Ah, I love technology.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 7th 2011, 12:02 am

MJsLilPYT wrote:
Aw, carolina, you get to go to France?? You're so lucky! I haven't even been out of my own country (My family isn't very wealthy at all, so that's part of the problem). Sad

Anyhoo, I found my iDog yesterday. Yes, I know the iDog was the new thing like, 5 years ago, but I found mine and decided to goof around with it.
And I discovered that when I play the mainstream music into it, it doesn't have too much of a reaction. It just flashes a few lights and bobs its head occasionally...
BUT! When I play MJ music, it totally rocks out. Brilliant lights flash to the beat, and it dances.
I played the song "Jam" into my iDog, and it was rockin' out. I even posted a video of it on my channel:

But you should have seen it when I played "Break of Dawn"...iDog absolutely LOVED IT.

Ah, I love technology.

haha lol, even a piece of metal with batteries knows good music! Razz
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 11th 2011, 1:13 pm

I'm in school right now. I'm wearing tape around my fingers, although I can't really pull off the tape-around-fingers look as well as MJ can.
I'm listening to "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough". Is it normal to think this song is sexy? Haha.

Thank god it's Friday!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 11th 2011, 2:07 pm

That song IS sexy! Lol I mean just listen to the lyrics:
Touch Me And I Feel On Fire
Ain't Nothin' Like A Love Desire (Ooh)
I'm Melting (I'm Melting)
Like Hot Candle Wax
Sensation (Ah Sensation)
Lovely Where We're At (Ooh)
So Let Love Take Us Through The Hours
I Won't Be Complanin'

And yes! Thank goodness it's Friday, this week has felt kinda long XD
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 3:39 pm

Yesterday I had a sleepover with a friend of mine named Courtney, and there was a moment that TOTALLY made my day.
See, we were watching "Michael Jackson's Vision" (because Courtney looooooves Michael Jackson), right?
So we had just finished watching "Bad", when Courtney said, "I have to admit, MJ was REALLY sexy back then. I would have totally dated him."
I was like, "Aw, heck yeah." But in my head I was like, "Holy sweet Jesus, I'm not the only one? SCORE!"

Damn, you would NOT have wanted to be at the scene where my mom and I had this HUGE blowout today.. We were literally screaming at each other. It was CRAZY!

HOLY FREAKING JESUS CHRIST OH MY GOD!!! The Grammy Awards are freaking TOMORROW!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 9:24 pm

omg yes! grammy awards! michael must win!
i find it so sweet that mihael buble said that he feels proud going against mj and adam lambert said that he would vote for michael jackson himself! Very Happy i wonder if prince, paris and blanket will take the award if michael wins it...
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 10:09 pm

That would be so cute! Dang, I cannot WAIT until the Grammy Awards. I'm so excited I'm at the brink of SQUEALING!

My two guy friends, Matthew and Blair, are sitting on each side of me playing Halo Reach. They're really interesting (interesting meaning HILARIOUSLY FUNNY) to watch.
Haha, I just picked up the controller and tried to shoot Matthew's Halo character as he was flying a Falcon. He crashed into me and shouted "FALCON PUNNNNCCCHHHH!!!"
I know. I'm a tomboy. I love playing video games.

I'm editing this post at 3:00 AM because I'm too lazy to make a new post.

Anyhoo, I'm having a sleepover with Matthew and Blair. We played video games for HOURS.
I even took a video of it:

Right now we're watching "The Simpsons". I love this show.

You know what I need? A fanfic. I love reading fanfics.
Let's just hope I don't squeal while reading one, considering Matthew and Blair are 5 feet away. Razz
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 18th 2011, 10:14 am

Life is a bitch.
First off, my school is horrible. There's bad-mouthing and rejection everywhere. And I'm a very popular girl at school, so rumours about me NEVER DIE (One rumour about me has lasted for over 2 years...And it's still floating around as I type this).

One rumour about me and my ex-boyfriend is growing among students as we speak. The worst part? My ex started it.

You see, during our relationship my ex was cheating on me with 2 other random chicks. He got to see one of them. Like, "SEE"-see (As in topless AND second base). And about a week before I dumped him, he kissed both of them.

Then the day after Valentine's Day, he sent an email to both of his girlfriends, saying that I had sex with him the day before (even though I had dumped him 2 months ago), and that they should come over to "join the fun". The exact email said this:
"omfg, cal and i had wild Valentine's Day fun. she saw my little man and he was vicious. you should come over 2 join the fun. Wink"
(If you're wondering how I found this out, I guessed the password to his email and looked in the "Sent" folder. He uses the same password for everything and it's TOO guessable. I'm evil, I know.)

Oddly enough, one girl goes to my school (my ex-BF and I go to different schools).

The worst part of this? None of us are of legal age.

I feel like I wanna kill myself, but I know I shouldn't. >_<
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 27th 2011, 5:32 pm

Wow. I post on this thread waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Well, my best friend, Saz, posted a video on YouTube that's gotten pretty popular.
It has over 200 comments, it earned her over 300 subscribers, it has almost 17,000 views, it got featured on a website, AND she's been requested to become a YouTube Partner because of her video's success.
The twist? This all happened within less than a week of posting it.
GEEZUS!

I came back from Edmonton the other day. While I was there, I got an MJ t-shirt, a pair of sunglasses, a gold and sparkly iPod cover, a "Music Is My Life" wristband, AND I got my ears pierced.
I had a hell of a time in Edmonton. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 6:53 pm

WTF?? Am I literally the ONLY ONE who posts here??
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 9:57 pm

lol looks lyk it! but thts ok cuz im lyk tha only 1 evr on here
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 7:59 am

angelpup wrote:
lol looks lyk it! but thts ok cuz im lyk tha only 1 evr on here
Same. Rarely anyone else is on when I am.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 12:31 pm

exactly! i wish this forum was more alive again. i dnt even think ppl read the stories nymore...
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 12:52 pm

angelpup wrote:
exactly! i wish this forum was more alive again. i dnt even think ppl read the stories nymore...
You mean the fanfics? Yeah, I actually posted a fanfic on this forum a couple of days ago. Razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 1:08 pm

yeah but it seems we arent readin nd replyin lyk we used 2...nd no 1 is readin my updates so i think imma quit alltogether
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 1:09 pm

angelpup wrote:
yeah but it seems we arent readin nd replyin lyk we used 2...nd no 1 is readin my updates so i think imma quit alltogether

You think nobody is reading your updates? Look at me, I have to post like, five long updates in this thread to get through to anyone here.
And don't quit! We'll be sad if you do. Sad
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 1:11 pm

angelpup wrote:

don't quit angelpup,some of the girls might be stopping by but not reading or replying, i'm sure they will though
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 1:36 pm

only 1 person replied to the poll! so i must b boring yall nd LilPYT i'll come on here look dwn @ updates in order nd when i look 4 u nd wont sho it as new
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 30th 2011, 9:11 pm

Updating from my iPod. I'm at my local sports centre. My mom is playing volleyball and I just went for a brisk jog on the running track. It was pretty tough, though, because I'm a bit out of shape (I weigh ten pounds more than I should for my age and height and I've got one hell of a belly on me Razz).
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 31st 2011, 6:18 pm

lol yeah im a little short 4 15 i think and im tryin 2 lose my baby belly cause its riduclous! if i can lose about 20 pounds i'll b happy. but 4 now i gotta tuck it in. i wish i could join weight watchers or a gym but its expensive!! do they want people 2 b fat?
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2011, 8:19 pm

Finished making and uploading my little music video for "Not Afraid" by Eminem. Very Happy

Pretty good music video for having iMovie 09 as my editing software. Razz
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 EmptyApril 3rd 2011, 9:43 am

Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard right now!
Only in New York, people. Only in New York do stop signs give you the middle finger.
See, a friend of mine is in New York right now, and she videotaped their walk on her iPod and emailed the video file to me. I took a screenshot.

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 2dub50n

Like I said, only in New York do stop signs give you the middle finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next