Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?

Go down 
+11
Miss.Luv.
MJsLilPYT
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Yuna
no1mjfan88
Cat^^
BadAngelness
jalisa
lostinparadise
xLovelyOne
S.cattered
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

Female Taurus Posts : 56

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Alrighty everyone!
How are you this fine day?
This is now officialy the chatting thread. Talk about anything you want!
Btw, all threads started by me from now on, shall be in purple. Smile

Anyway, what's up? Did you have a good weekend? Got any projects for school coming up?
Anything! Just chat!

Yesterday was my Mummy's birthday, we went out for breakfast and gave her her presents.
Season 1 of Bones and the movie Julie & Julia. We watched it tonight, it's great!
We also tried an African resturant, the food was amazing, if you guys ever get the chance, I would definitely recommend trying African food!

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyApril 3rd 2011, 1:50 pm

LMFAO!!!! only in the Big Apple.wow i didnt see this coming @ all!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyApril 3rd 2011, 11:02 pm

Made another mini music video. This one's to "E.T." by Katy Perry.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyApril 6th 2011, 6:08 pm

sorry but that wuz funny as hell!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyApril 6th 2011, 8:37 pm

Funny.
Huh.
Whatever.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyApril 8th 2011, 6:45 pm

I made a new music video. This one's actually MEANT to be funny.

Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyJune 25th 2011, 10:52 am

La la la, haven't posted in over two months, blah-dee-blah-blah and all that jazz.

Well, it's almost the end of school. The last two days of school are fun though. We go on two field trips.

First one: Pepsi Thunder! It's this amazing indoor water park with two huge water slides and a ginormous wavepool. It also has that little splash park with mini water slides in it.
In that splash park is that huge bucket that fills up with water and pours water on everyone every five minutes. I love that.

Second one: Calaway Park! My 3rd favourite amusement park in Alberta, just on the outskirts of Cochrane (My 2nd favourite is Galaxyland in Edmonton and my 1st favourite is the Calgary Stampede in Calgary. Good ol' Canada, eh?).
There's this big roller coaster called The Vortex that I've never gone on, not because I was too short (and that's surprising because compared to other people who are my age, I'm a munchkin), but because I was too chicken (although I did swallow my pride when I went to Calaway Park with Saz, but she got all "is it worth the wait, blah blah blah" while we were standing in line). Now I'm challenging myself to go on that ride.
There's also a ride called "Chaos". BEST. RIDE. EVER. You're in these huge chairs with huge restraints (well, probably huge for me because I'm so little) and it starts spinning you around, then it lifts up until it faces vertically while spinning, but HERE'S THE CATCH! The chairs swing around and around and upside down so you feel like you're gonna fall off the whole time. It's scary but I love it. I kinda like being scared (like horror movie and amusement park ride scared, not the in suspense or nauseating scared) because it's such an adrenaline rush.
Talking about Chaos reminds me of something: My uncle Cory and some of his friends went on a ride very similar to Chaos at the Calgary Stampede (I think it was called the Zipper but I'm not sure) and they tried to drink a beer while riding it. When the ride stopped, Cory and his friends were pretty much WEARING the beer.

Then after the final field trip, we get our report cards and then SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER! *Cue electric guitar from "Schools Out" by Alice Cooper* I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pass the grade, but I sense an F in Humanities. :/
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyJune 27th 2011, 10:14 pm

muahaha im on winter holidays now! Smile haha we get 3 weeks off! YAY!
i am really excited because in a month i am going to have my debutante ball (it is this thing where girls dress up in white dresses that look like wedding dresses and chose a guy to go with them, it originally started to present women to society to say that they are available to date men Razz but now it's just an occasion that girls use to do their hair pretty, and get all made up and have all the attention Razz ) haha
so yeah... thats the most that's happened to my uneventful life Razz
and im so happy that it's the holidays, i've had 3 michael jackson marathons so far!! and i look forward to many more! Razz YAY! amen to holidays! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyJune 27th 2011, 10:21 pm

I had SUCH a Michael Jackson marathon a couple of days ago. I sang ALL of the MJ songs on my iTunes library. It took up about...Six hours. Razz
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 16th 2011, 11:13 pm

Am I the only one who posts here now? It seems as if this forum is slowly dying off. :/ I guess I haven't been visiting very often because... Argh. You guys are probably gonna get mad at me, but I kinda have to make room for... *Shrinks, lowers head, hunches back, raises shoulders*
Spoiler:
*Flinches and raises hands in front of face in defense* I'm sorry! Please don't get mad at me! I LOVE Michael but he can't be the only thing on my mind 24/7! Don't be pissed!

Well, just came to update on what's goin' on.

I went to a sleep-away camp for two weeks, that was pretty fun. I also started this week-long dance class, but I quit on the third day because it SUCKED (We were doing the exact same stuff we did last year, plus I was the oldest in the class and there were whiny, annoying 7-year-olds surrounding me).

I have to admit, summer vacation is getting pretty boring. I know the chances of me saying this ever again are one in nineteen kajillion billion vazillion times infinity and beyond, but I miss going to school.

My birthday is in a little more than a month. Yaaaaaay.

Did I happen to mention I got this wicked haircut? Yeah, it's a TEENSY bit past my ears and my hair is an inch long now. Razz So I can use gel to spike it, give it a fauxhawk, etc...

I am tired and bored. Not feeling so stupendous. I'm gonna go to sleep now.

G'night.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 17th 2011, 1:56 am

Lol i doubt any of can really think of him a full 24/7. and especially nowadays but i still get on just when im bored and to update. im glad you had a cool summer so far (excpt dance class) lol and the ahair sounds crunk u shuld post a pic
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 17th 2011, 10:27 am

YES. THANK YOU. I'm not the only one who actually posts here. Phew, it starts to get really awkward after my second or third post in a row.

Well, this is what my hair looks like:

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 68dcvm

I nicked that picture from my Facebook when I posted a picture of my fauxhawk. Apparently sugar mixed with water makes a great hair gel. Very Happy I discovered some other hair gel that my mom bought, but I don't use it because it smells funny. Razz
My hair is a little longer now, but that's the best shot of my hair that I had on my Profile Pictures album.
The only downside to my hair is that people mistake me for a dude, a LOT. The only way for people to get the idea that I'm female is to dress girly, and I hate dressing girly (believe me, I will NEVER wear a dress). The girliest thing I've worn since my haircut were baggy "hip-hop" sweats, white and gold sneakers, and a Katy Perry shirt.
And people still thought I was a guy when I wore that to the mall.

Sorry. I ramble a lot. It's a habit. :/

Well, some more highlights of the past few months are:

- I have this crush on a guy named Blair... He knows about it, and he thinks it's weird. But I don't care, he's awesome and cute. Very Happy
- My YouTube account got hacked! NOOOOOOOOOOO! But thankfully, I clicked the "Sign out of all sessions" button and changed my password, so now the hacker is no more! Muahahahaha!
- Have I told you guys about how my screen used to freeze up and I had to push on the screen to actually use my computer? Well, since it started, it just got worse and worse and worse and worse. THANKFULLY, while I was at camp, my mom took my computer to the Apple Genius Bar! Yes, they switched my crappy screen with a brand-spankin'-new one and now it doesn't stall!
Y'know, I used to doubt the Genius Bar, because I have heard a LOT of stories about crappy Genius Bar service, but now I can't help but give them mad props for fixing my computer. Very Happy

Okay, I'm gonna stop rambling. Bye-bye!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 20th 2011, 1:48 pm

Lol rambling makes conversation intreresting so don't ever be sorry. The cut is super crunk and screw tha other people because there are guys with long hair that look like chics and girls that just have some man faces lol. and as for style, im as bipolar as ever with fashion because i love to try out different looks. but really some people dont understand that chicks can be tom boyish without being 'mistaken' as a guy. and really i can see if you had the face of a man or tha voice then ther's a mistake. your hair is 2cute and still femine enuff 2 tell wat u r.

congrats wit tha dude. i always lykd tha name blair but idk any guys wit it. only the actor Blair Underwood

Yowza bout tha youtube but im glad its fixed now

and as 4 the computer. how were u able to deal with a broken computer screen without smashing it some more? lol good thing its fixed cuz if it were me it would b totalled lol

sorry 4 tha late reply im just now realizing i never sent this post in Razz im stupid
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 20th 2011, 3:15 pm

It's alright. Razz

8 Mile was on TV last night. I stayed up until an hour and a half past my bedtime just to watch it because I think 8 Mile is like the BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

I'm also obsessed with the song "Fast Lane" by Bad Meets Evil. I'm trying to learn all the lyrics to it but it's SUPER hard to keep up with.

For some reason I've been having this random obsession with rap music. Razz Some people call it just talking with a beat in the background, I call it pure genius. Wink If there's a rap featured in any song, I will learn it even if it kills me. I can rap all the lyrics to over half of the Eminem songs on my iPod (Yes, I know Eminem poked fun at Michael Jackson. I just think Eminem has some awesome SKILLZ).
- I Need a Doctor
- Just Lose It
- When I'm Gone
- The Real Slim Shady
- Kim
- Cold Wind Blows
- Not Afraid
- Almost Famous
- Love the Way You Lie
- My Name Is
- Without Me
- Smack That (Well, he was featured in the song, but whatever)
- Sing for the Moment
- Ass Like That
- Square Dance
- So Bad
- Seduction
- Kill You
- Fack
- Rain Man
- Low, Down, Dirty
- 3 a.m.
- Lose Yourself
- My Band
- My Darling

Yeah, I know that might piss some people off if they don't like Eminem, but hey, this is who I am. Razz And keep in mind, I only have 38 of his songs on my iPod, and I've heard nearly 60 of 'em.
However that's nothing compared to the fact that I have 80 MJ songs on my iPod and I've heard almost 120 of his songs. Razz

I use the Razz smiley way too much. It's my favourite emoticon. Razz. Razz. Razz, Razz, Razz.

Aaaaaaand yeah.

Did I happen to mention (I'm too lazy to check Razz) that I'm going to Sylvan Lake on Sunday? Well I'm going there, which makes me SO HAPPY because I haven't been there in nearly 10 years. There's this amazing waterpark there which I'm extremely excited about going to because the last time I was there, I was like 4 years old and I couldn't swim, plus my mom had to go down the big slides with me.
I'm so happy! Very Happy

Okay, that's it for now.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 23rd 2011, 11:39 pm

o wow you are 2 cool tho lol. im impressd cuz even tho eminem aint my fave person i respect him as a rapper and like some of his songs lyk

- Just Lose It
- So Bad
-Toy Soldier
-Love the Way You Lie
-My Name is
- The Real Slim Shady

and yay 4 u bout sylvan lake. here i am 15 and idk how 2 swim. dont even know how 2 float yet! my cousin tried 2 teach me how 2 float this summer and i got an offer from my bf which was bogus cuz i havent seen him all summer Rolling Eyes but i love him anyway.

question 4 all who read:

do you believe in long distance relationships?

my scenario: Me and this guy, idk if i've mentioned him before, but we are trying to work on our relationship even though I now live in Virginie and he is still in Texas. We'd talk every night but now he's in school and he still doesn't have his new cell phone. I haven't talked to him since our bet last weekend and I really miss him. I don't start school until Sept. 6 which is a bore because I have nothing to do and no one to be with. I really want this relationship to work and he says he does too but I really don't know how to keep it up when I can't call him and he isn't too good at staying in contact. He thinks that we'll be able to date when I visit Texas in the winter but I'm not sure we'll last til then.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 31st 2011, 9:58 am

Six more days until I go back to school.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Not much has happened recently, although I do have a crush on this guy named Ryan now. He's really cute, and funny. Because of him people tell me I have weird taste in guys, but I still like him. A lot. Razz And what's awesome is for the past school dances since the Spring Dance when we were in grade six, Ryan's been asking me to dance with him during the slow dancing session. He's so sweet! Very Happy

I recently got a pretty sweet haircut, AND some of my hair got coloured red-violet. I took a picture, but you probably can't really see it because of the bad lighting and red is a REALLY hard colour to keep in your hair. Here's the picture anyway:

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 2zqhk3m

Sooooooo yeah, that's about it.

P.S. Sylvan Lake was AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 31st 2011, 11:12 pm

OMG I know School starts back for me Tuesday and Im biast on wanting to go or not. Ready or not I have to go so I'm going to be as outrageous as I can lol. I'm starting a new statement :kneepads. Like carpenter kneepads, athleitc knee pads, knee pads knee pads. I used to play volleyball and now that i found them I am going to wear the mess out of these things and they WILL catch on just watch they do. I am going to a brand new school with knee pads over my jeans, a freshman tee from my old school, and pigtails with blue streak clip ons (I will not dye my hair blue because I heard it looks weird when you finnaly get it out and I don't wanna cuz I'm lazy). Im swear right now that Imma rock these cubes out.

I am going to say this out my crazy curiousity and love :
What up with the face in the pic?
lol not ugly but i mean the face face. you remind me of someone who did that but the name isn't clear right now..... but I like the risky haircut its bold especially with red.

And congrats on snaggin a sweet crush he sounds cool. Now if only I can get my guy back home to talk cause I miss him just as much as I love and hate his turd butt. He can be super sweet and all but he sucks on communications and I havent talked in at least a week cause he said he'd call me back and that he is getting a new cell phone. Luckily I have my homegirl Brianna who will be my eyes ears and hands for him because I give her the go to threaten/slash beat the mess out of him til he do right (Just Kidding 4 all who thinks he is getting abused for real). But I really miss him right now.

Absolutly nothing has happend to me lately besides getting my schedule and bus info.

PS whoohoo on the Sylvan Lake lol
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 11:05 am

Going back to school tomorrow!!! AAAAAAAH!!!

My birthday is in 23 days, which is pretty damn cool.

And angelpup, I made that face in the picture because I felt like it. Razz I snagged that pic from my Facebook anyway and I didn't feel like making a straight face so... Yeaaahhh.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 2:03 pm

AHHHHH ME TOO!!!! lol

happy 23 days early birthday jocolor

and o lol bout the no straight face but i was only joking

hey have you heard bout the no sequestering in Michael's case? I am so siked bout that because with the world now a days people will post pictures and videos of the trial for sure online and we'll be able to watch Murray go to prison! cheers He'll only get 4years but that gived me enough time to graduate high school so I'd be good to go do some damage. YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptySeptember 28th 2011, 4:49 pm

So it's been about a month since I started school and my grades are already crappy.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
Thankfully we have good teachers so it lightens up the mood of going to class a little more. If we had bad teachers I would probably hate going to school every day. Razz

My family has this REALLY shitty rule at my house that I'm only allowed to use my computer on the weekends until I get my grades up, so I'm sneaking on the computer right now.

Today is my birthday! WOOT WOOT!

Lately I've been obsessed with this group called LMFAO... They're pretty much an electro-hop (electronic mixed with hip-hop) group, and they are amazing! I got to see them perform live at the beginning of the month... AND they're coming back to my city in December. It's at a smaller venue, but I don't really care, I just wanna see them perform again. And I wanna get floor seats so I can get a better view of them, hehehe (Sky Blu, one of the guys from LMFAO, is SOOOOO FREAKIN CUTE!). Right now it's no go according to my parents, but if I beg them enough maybe they'll let me go with a friend. Very Happy But my mom doesn't really wanna drive there because it'll be in December, and December in Canada is always blizzard season (This place is effing COLD!). But I'll try my best to get there!

LOL. I ramble too much.

Right now I cannot WAIT for Halloween, although I can't really decide who or what I wanna dress up as. Although I am pretty keen on the idea of dressing as the Shuffle Bot...

Speaking of shuffling, apparently I can shuffle so well that whenever I pass my my school mates they wanna see me shuffle.

That was a lot of "shuffles" I used in that sentence.

That's about it for now, so peace out!
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 10:04 pm

hahaha you guys in america are starting school? here in australia we're having relaxing holidays Razz hahaha
the long distance relationship thing seems really cool, it'll take a lot of effort from both of you, but if you're both willing to put in 100% into it, nothing should go wrong...

i sorta have this thing with a guy as well... we've had a thing for about 3 months... yeah, just thought i'd share that with everyone Razz he makes me really happy and he's such a sweet guy. and he can sing! extra points for that!! haha he has such a great voice! and loads of things that he does remind me of michael, and he's old fashioned too, and that's just really cute and sexy at the same time Razz
and im on school holidays!! HALLELUJAH!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6