Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?

Go down 
+11
Miss.Luv.
MJsLilPYT
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Yuna
no1mjfan88
Cat^^
BadAngelness
jalisa
lostinparadise
xLovelyOne
S.cattered
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

Female Taurus Posts : 56

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Alrighty everyone!
How are you this fine day?
This is now officialy the chatting thread. Talk about anything you want!
Btw, all threads started by me from now on, shall be in purple. Smile

Anyway, what's up? Did you have a good weekend? Got any projects for school coming up?
Anything! Just chat!

Yesterday was my Mummy's birthday, we went out for breakfast and gave her her presents.
Season 1 of Bones and the movie Julie & Julia. We watched it tonight, it's great!
We also tried an African resturant, the food was amazing, if you guys ever get the chance, I would definitely recommend trying African food!

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes

AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 3:53 pm

I MEANT THIS IS IT
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 10:17 pm

I spent my ENTIRE day defendin mj but hey some bodys gotta do but the sad part was really that my dad and sisters were the 1s that were pickin on him *Sighs* so pathetic
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2010, 9:33 am

Last night I had a Michael Jackson version of "TiK ToK" (by Ke$ha) stuck in my head.

"Wake up in the morning feelin' like Mike Jackson
Gonna heal the world tonight, I'm ready for some action
Before I leave, I tell myself, 'It's all about LOVE'
But I can't walk out the door without my one sequined glove...
I'm talkin' glitter on all my clothes, clothes
Standin' on all my toes, toes
Perm, Jheri Curl, Afros, 'Fros
Donate to charities in those towns, towns
Love's going all around, 'round
Gonna make Tito sloooowwwww dooowwwwwnnnn...
Moonwalk, I'm on top, because I'm the King of Pop
They Don't Care 'Bout Us, Thriller, Bad, And Dangerous
Tabloids all around, but they will not bring me down
Oh
Shamo-oh-oh-one
Shamo-oh-oh-one..."

It was epic.

Plus, I'm gonna hang out with my best friend, Saz, today. Yaaay!
Saz isn't an MJ perv, but she respects the fact that I am. I like that. Smile

By the way, Saz and I went bowling once, and when we looked at "Top 40 Pop Artists" on the jukebox, guess what we saw.

Number 40: Justin Bieber.

We laughed like hyenas.

Number 2 was Michael Jackson (SO CLOSE!).

And guess who number 1 was?

Lady Gaga.

They put LADY FUCKING GAGA above MICHAEL JACKSON, THE KING OF POP HIMSELF??? No way, nuh-uh, they should NOT do that. Michael Jackson was, is, and always will be the greatest star on Earth, and they know it. But they put LADY GAGA above MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
Total BS? I think so.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2010, 2:15 pm

Thats bullcrap. MJ SO shoulda come first. Lady Gaga? Really? I respect her and like her music, but she is no where near Michael. You just can't compete with Michael lol. There is a reason he's called the King Of Pop.

Speaking of Top 40 Pop Artists, VH1 did that 'Top 100 Artists Of All Time' thing, and me and lostinparadise watched it. We were just waiting for Michael to place. We knew he would place in the top 10 and we realllyyy wanted him to come first place, obviously lol. All these singers and people like Chilli from TLC and Diddy were saying that they think MJ should come first place, but he came 2nd place. 1st place was the Beatles... I mean I respect the Beatles and all Michael shoulda come first place XD

And MJsLilPYT, LOL I LOVE your sig XD
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2010, 2:37 pm

Grrrrr I forgot all about us watching those STUPID Beatles winning the VH1 'Top 100 Artists Of All Time' thing.

*cusses furiously*

Allll those people saying MICHAEL should win and the stinking Beatles placed in first. I wanna burn VH1 to the ground!!

*takes deep breath*

Kay I'm calm now.
WONDERFUL sig MJsLilPYT XD and your profile pic *fans self* whoo-wee.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2010, 9:04 pm

Why is it that people are ALWAYS commenting on my sig? LOL.

I am feeling EXTREMELY jealous of the girl who got to kiss Michael in the "You Rock My World" film.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 3:19 pm

Yeah ikr, lostinparadise, ALL these people kept saying Michael shoulda won, but he came 2nd. Stupid Vh1.

MJsLilPYT - People are commenting on your sig cuz it's awesome XD
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 3:55 pm

Miss.Luv. wrote:
MJsLilPYT - People are commenting on your sig cuz it's awesome XD

yep Miss.Luv. pretty much got the extent of it XD
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 4:00 pm

Mhm!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 8:47 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 8:59 am

OK, so I remember this thing that happened at Walmart once:

I saw some posters.
I looked through them.

Twilight!
New Moon!
Clash of the Titans!
Ke$ha!
Lady Gaga!
Taylor Swift!
Justin Bieber! (The person whom I CANNOT stand)

AND...

No Michael Jackson.

I literally said out loud, "WHAT?? No Michael Jackson??"

And a few people turned to gawk at me. I felt kinda silly, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 8:29 pm

OK, this is sooooooo funny.

So I was looking at the comments on this Michael Jackson music video on YouTube, and obviously there were a few people who are MJ haters. No surprise, every celebrity has haters. But there was this really stupid, nasty MJ joke that someone left in the comments.

But that's not the point. The point is: When I was like, "Are you kidding me??" my dad was like, "What?" And I was like, "Oh, nothing, I just read this really stupid Michael Jackson joke. And Dad chuckled and said, "Well, just because you're in love with Michael Jackson doesn't mean everyone else is." And I was like, "I know, I know."

And then after a few seconds, I was like, "Hey, wait a minute!" And I said to my dad, "Exactly how did you get the impression of me being 'in love with Michael Jackson'?" And Dad was like, "Well, DUH! Isn't it OBVIOUS??"

Haha, I love my dad.

Goooooooood times.
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 12:32 am

LOL !! MJsLilPYT, that was soo funny and cute! I wish my dad was as understanding about my love for Michael.. -.- He's not a fan, so I have to keep my L.O.V.E. for MJ a secret ; ( anyway, your dad sounds kewl : D

P.S. I LOVE your Siggy! Thats EXACTLY what I always thought when I saw THAT clip xD
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 8:47 pm

So I was on this other website, on its forums, and there was this topic about the pelvic thrust. The topic really caught my attention, so it went like:

Random dude: "The pelvic thrust just randomly popped into my mind..."
Me: "I remember seeing this music video where the pelvic thrust was used frequently."
Random dude: "Was it an MJ video?"
Me: "Yeah! How did you know?"
Random dude: "Just guessed."
Me: "Oh."
Some other random dude: "HEY PRETTY BABY WITH THE HIGH HEELS ON! *Pelvic thrusts*"
Me: "That's exactly the music video I was talking about. God, I love that one..."

Soooooooo funny.

Today, in gym, we were playing volleyball. I have this really good friend of mine named Matthew, and he was on my team. We were playing against Ryan's team. Ryan was like, "We're Team Awesome!" And Matthew was like, "Oh yeah? Well, we're Team KICK-YOUR-ASS!"

I laughed so hard.

By the way, if you wanna see a compilation of me, check out this video. The other girl I'm with in some clips is my friend, Saz. The boy in one of my clips is my boyfriend, Eric.
Oh, and by the way! The picture of me with my arm all gouged and gashed up, it's NOT REAL! The stuff on my arm is just Halloween gore makeup.
Just so you didn't get worried!

Check it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIw0rXtPvu4
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 7:58 pm

I got glasses!

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 2qbxheg
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2010, 1:37 pm

Hey all, I'm posting this at school, from my iPod. The web filters are extremely strict, so I CANNOT believe that the filters actually allow this website. Score!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2010, 2:24 pm

Haha probably because they wouldn't have thought of blocking MJ Pervy sites XDD
We can't get internet on our iPods at school, which sucks.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2010, 3:08 pm

Yikes! That does suck.

Our school filters are plain stupid. They block YOUTUBE. Luckily, my friend's iPhone has has an unlimited, everywhere-you-go Wi-Fi connection, so you can visit basically any website on his iPhone. Sa-weet!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2010, 6:14 pm

Yeah all the filters here block YouTube. And the filters at my middle school blocked e-mail.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2010, 4:24 pm

Ugh school filters are dumb! but i can get on mikegasmic and mjfiction from there too so its not thaaaat bad XD I just hope that my teacher doesnt walk up behind me and catch me reading dirty fics in school Lol and that those prudes at the county office dont somehow find out and end up blocking it -_-

That would suck!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2010, 9:50 pm

hahaha omg lostinparadise, I can so just see you sitting there reading a dirty part of a fic and your teacher standing behind you with the weirdest look on her face XDD ahem sorry you wouldn't find that so funny I bet
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2010, 9:57 pm

Are u kidding?! I think it'd been funny as hell! Just seeing her face omigosh PRICELESS!!!!!
but I sit in the back or in her office using her computer cuz she loves and trusts her sweet innocent lil student ahem if she only knew!

I think I'm dying laughing at the thought of this.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2010, 10:20 pm

You guys are making me laugh so hard! Just imagine reading what a bunch of MJ pervs are saying with a teacher right behind you, making the "WTF??" face.

Or, imagine if there was a classmate standing behind you, watching you on this website! That would be embarrassing and die-hard hilarious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 28th 2010, 9:07 am

Whoaa, it's been a long time since anybody replied.

I'm in the most horrible mood right now. So, I'm going to my boyfriend, Eric's, birthday party today. But that just had to be ruined by 2 horrible things.
1. Eric's Facebook got hacked and permanentley disabled.
2. His parents might get into a divorce.
I'm seriously crying right now. This is so terrible...
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 5:45 pm

AM I THE ONLY ONE POSTING HERE???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next