Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?

Go down 
+11
Miss.Luv.
MJsLilPYT
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Yuna
no1mjfan88
Cat^^
BadAngelness
jalisa
lostinparadise
xLovelyOne
S.cattered
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

Female Taurus Posts : 56

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Alrighty everyone!
How are you this fine day?
This is now officialy the chatting thread. Talk about anything you want!
Btw, all threads started by me from now on, shall be in purple. Smile

Anyway, what's up? Did you have a good weekend? Got any projects for school coming up?
Anything! Just chat!

Yesterday was my Mummy's birthday, we went out for breakfast and gave her her presents.
Season 1 of Bones and the movie Julie & Julia. We watched it tonight, it's great!
We also tried an African resturant, the food was amazing, if you guys ever get the chance, I would definitely recommend trying African food!

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes

AuthorMessage
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 1:15 pm

i asked my mom why we never had any pets
and she said b/c she got enough mouths to
feed alright (meaning my siblings) true we are a big fam

im thinkin about gettin a white pitbull (my dad had one)
it was so cute (someone stole it)
Im afraid of cats (and i dont know why)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 5:25 pm

bcuz catz r evil(well sum r)except 4 da 1s who r part dog which is they r friendly lol
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 31st 2010, 8:50 am

cats that are part dog?

wat (a catdog) Lol never heard of such a thing
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 31st 2010, 12:18 pm

a...catdog?
AWESOME!!!!!!
XD i want one...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 31st 2010, 4:08 pm

itz imaginataryly proven (i guess)
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2010, 10:25 am

YAY!!
randomness....
one thing
where the hell would we be without our imagination???
you know what i mean.... Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2010, 2:14 pm

i so so so so so sooo want a pet so bad

a couple of days ago i was visting my granny and her neighbors horse got lose
(Yay lucky me) NOT its wild but its so cute
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 DSCF8696

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Horsey
lol it was trying to eat my sisters car
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 DSCF8695

i was standing on the porch like a fool taking pic and stuff
ill get me a horse and a dog one day (i hope)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2010, 5:13 pm

how beautiful!!!! but who's the dude?
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2010, 10:25 pm

Surprised What a cutie!
It looks like Darcy.

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 2vxo8wk

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 33xkbrr
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyApril 20th 2010, 11:09 am

angelpup wrote:
how beautiful!!!! but who's the dude?

that dude is my brother he was tryin to move the car before the horse broke it

im jealous Darcy is beautiful

*pouting like a 3yr old*
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2010, 8:53 pm

Haha, naww.

You'd probably love Tyson too. He's our only other Palomino. ^.^

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 El4g7m
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2010, 11:39 pm

S.cattered wrote:
Haha, naww.

You'd probably love Tyson too. He's our only other Palomino. ^.^

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 El4g7m

Yay! Tyson!

Well heres MY TYSON ^^ (when he was a baby)

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Tyson_10

and when he was 8 months old (he's 10 now Wink

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Tyson_11

I LOVE HIM!!! HE'S A BIG BABY LOL... HE'S SUCH A CUTIE... GOOFY <3 *HUGS TYSON.....yucky.. DOG DROOL* LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2010, 11:48 pm

Cat^^ wrote:
YAY!!
randomness....
one thing
you know what i mean.... Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Lol

AMEN TO DAT SISTA! i LOVE my imagination *hugs it and falls off the chair* i'll die w/o it, cuz it would be impossible for me to make videos or to be random as i am LOL :/ *cries*
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 12:46 pm

Cat^^ wrote:
YAY!!
randomness....
one thing

I may not have a pet but

Hay me gots an imagination and Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Icon_cool i would be dead without it Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Suspect gots to love it Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
no1mjfan88

no1mjfan88

Female Aries Posts : 14
Location : i'm a good caring person who's always around to listen :).

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2010, 11:11 am

Me, same old stuff in my house, online 90percent the day, occasionally going offline n having a sing in my room Smile. That's it really :/ not a lot else. check out my singing vids on youtube if u like any of u: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKN4M8SB-Gw

please comment n suscribe if u like Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/willyoung_fan
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2010, 4:33 am

I have a cat called Star because she's all black with one small white patch on her back and a new kitten I got a week ago called Susie because that's the song I was listening to when I got her and she's really little and cute.
I don't have a digital camera so I can't post pics.

Star's really cuddly and affectionate for a cat and Susie is bossy and bites a lot when she's not the centre of attention.
They're both spoiled rotten. I adore cats.
Well I adore all animals but cats are my favourite.

And I LOVE my imagination.
All the things I do to MJ (and him to me) with it! Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2010, 8:08 am

why no chit chat Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Icon_question
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2010, 9:20 am

Surprised I've neglected you guys! I haven't visited the forum in ages! D:
I'm sorryyyyyy! <33333

Jess, It's great to see pictures of Tyson! I love him, he's gorgeous!

Yuna, I wish you had a digital camera, your cat sounds adorable!

Went riding on the weekend, some of the horses wanted to say Hi! Very Happy
Say Hi to..

Blue!
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 2qsw7l4

Jess! (She isn't a horse, but oh well)
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Esqc11

Charlie!
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 15xa8ud

Rookie!
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 2ib2jhi

and, Iceman!
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 2w652ky

And here's a pic of Boa and I for good measure. lolol
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 15x2vpw

K, I'm done now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2010, 10:13 am

Awww such pretty horsies
makes me kinda wish I had a pet or five
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2010, 10:29 am

It was Tyson's 1st bday Yesterday!! May 28th 2010! we bought him some presents, 3 squeeky toys, a baby pool for him to swimm when its hot as hell... and a bone, my mom tried to sang happy bday but he got bored and didn't listen to her while she wants in the middle of the song Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Icon_razz Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 506165 LOL
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2010, 11:21 pm

^ Hahahaha, that is adorable!

Happy Birthday Tyson! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 7:37 am

S.cattered wrote:
Yuna, I wish you had a digital camera, your cat sounds adorable!

susie got hit by a car a few weeks back Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Icon_cry
I didn't post anything then because I was so gutted by it.
I'm get way to emotionally attached to animals and it breaks my heart when I lose a pet.

But I found a stray kitten out by my car two weeks back, he's very frightened of people, the vet said he'd been abused which drives me crazy. I hate people who hurt animals.

He's getting used to me, which is great. he let me pet him the other day and he lies on my bed occasionally.
He won't let anyone else touch him and gets in crazy fits, scratching and hissing at people but a bit of time and care and I'm sure he'll calm down when he realises no one will hurt him again
(and i'm gonna find the disgusting kitten beating a**hole who hurt him and give him a taste of his own medicine.)
His name is Eo (thanks lostinparadise for the name!)
and he's a brown and white fluffball with a very bad temper.
But I love him anyway even if his favourite hobby is biting and scratching my feet.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 8:46 pm

question: wat wuld u do if you hear your parents try 2 sing a michael song and they DONT know the words nd are WAY outta tune?

my dad was tryin 2 sing "ABC" and he sucked stanky quevos big time! I almost died from such torture, major ish, & ugh factor level d for dangerous
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 3:50 pm

I NEED A FRIEN GOSH DARNIT! *PANT PANT PANT* LOL!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 3:52 pm

MY DAD WAS BELTING OUT "I'LL BE THERE" WHILE WE WERE AT THE MOVIE THEATER WATCHING THI IS IT I WAS LIKE "DAD BE QUIET SOME ONE MITE HEAR YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next