Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Night To Remember

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

A Night To Remember Empty
PostSubject: A Night To Remember   A Night To Remember EmptyApril 14th 2011, 8:40 am

This story is based on something I daydreamed about ALL DAY yesterday (causing me to zone out frequently in school and not pay attention...Razz). This is more like a quick fantasy rather than a fanfic, but whatevs.
I decided to make this one short and sweet, rather than put this huge story behind it.
Nevertheless, here it is.
Enjoy.

We sat on Michael's bed, hugging and caressing each other, getting some alone time. It was one of those times where you feel like nothing else matters except for what was happening right then and there. It was perfect.
Michael looked at me with his stunning, intense eyes, and I looked back and smiled. Michael had a soft but passionate look in his eyes, as he very slowly started to lean toward me. I knew what he wanted to do, and I let him do it. He leaned in all the way and kissed me. His soft, perfect lips felt amazing against mine, as if I was kissing an angel. Michael put his arm around my shoulders as we fell deeper into the sweet passion of the kiss. I laid him down on the bed.
He grabbed my skirt and started to pull it down, as I unbuttoned his shirt. We sat up to take off the rest.
Michael laid down on the bed again and allowed me to get on top of him. I did so, as I let him enter me and let out a long, deep groan. I moved up and down on him quicker, as he clenched the sheets and his moaning got louder and louder. It was music to my ears.
After a while, Michael finally hit his peak, moaning intensely.
I laid down as Michael straddled me and entered me again. This time he took it slowly, but then went faster as the time went by. The look of pleasure and arousal on his face was too much. I loved it.
This went on for a long time until we both hit our climax, I screamed out Michael's name as he leaned his head back and moaned again.
We made love through the rest of the night, rocking the bed, getting the sheets soaked, fogging up the windows, and sweating like mad.
After our last climax, we collapsed beside each other and fell asleep.
Sweet dreams…

The end. Smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: A Night To Remember   A Night To Remember EmptyApril 17th 2011, 1:42 pm

that was sexy as hell foggin up windows, soakin sheets lol
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: A Night To Remember   A Night To Remember EmptyApril 17th 2011, 1:54 pm

Glad you liked it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: A Night To Remember   A Night To Remember EmptyApril 17th 2011, 2:10 pm

Glad you wrote it and day dreamt it lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Female Pisces Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: A Night To Remember   A Night To Remember EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 10:57 pm

I would've DIED on the spot if I had daydreamed something that HAWT! Sooooo sexy!
Back to top Go down
http://teenvironment.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: A Night To Remember   A Night To Remember EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 11:53 pm

LMAO who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night To Remember   A Night To Remember Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night To Remember
Page 1 of 1