Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Working Day and Night

Go down 
+3
jalisa
BadAngelness
lostinparadise
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Working Day and Night Empty
PostSubject: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 9:05 am

Author’s Note: This Fic used to be ‘He’s Waiting’ but being the fickle child that I am, I ended up tweaking it a little because I didn’t feel the same way about it that I do my other fics. On the plus side I feel much better now and I hope you like it J

Imagine coming home from another long day at work to find Michael asleep in your bed. He must have let himself in. Not wanting to wake your resting angel, you head straight for the bathroom.
You return to the bedroom to find that Michael had shifted to lay on his back while you were in the shower, but as far as you can tell he is still sleeping. You pull on your favorite nightie (I’m sorry if you don‘t have one) then climb in the bed, careful not to move too much and wake him. You get under the covers and put your arm over his chest.
You’re surprised to hear him call your name as he turns his body to yours. “Where you been?” he asks in a sleep-deepened voice.
“I had to work late again.”
“Well why didn‘t you call?”
“It didn’t cross my mind.”
Michael sits up in the bed and glares down at you. “You do realize that you would be peeved if it didn‘t cross my mind to call. What if something had happened to you?”
You sit up too and hold his face in your palms. “You’re right, it was stupid and I’m very sorry. Forgive me?”
He takes your hands off his face and holds them firmly in his hands. “Sorry isn‘t good enough baby promise you‘ll call next time.”
You drop your gaze and whisper “I promise.”
Michael runs his eyes over you then he puts your arms around his shoulders and cuddles you against his chest. He glances down at the tops of your breasts then brings his dark eyes back up to meet yours. “You‘ve been at work so much lately and it‘s like we never see each other.” He leans in to give you a kiss. “I miss you.” He kisses you again and again. “God, I miss you so much.” He moves his lips to your neck where he sucks and nibbles at your skin.
You melt under his kisses as you try to remember the last time you felt his soft, warm touch let alone the last time you felt him inside you. Crap he’s right, it’s been ages. Michael pushes you onto your back and tugs every bit of clothing off of you. He kicks off his pajama-bottoms then, shifting down your body, draws one hardening nipple into his warm wet mouth as his hand closes around the other breast and gently squeezes it. Then he switches, now his tongue is flicking one nipple as he runs the pad and nail of his thumb back and forth across the other. Your muscles quiver with excitement under his sensual onslaught and when he finally raises his mouth from your breasts, you pull him up to your lips again.
Michael urges your legs apart and settles in the cradle of your thighs, his hardness nudging the heart of you. His breath leaves cool spots on your heated flesh as he kisses your neck, licking and sucking the vein there. Michael takes your lips again and without further ado catches you under the knees as he drives himself into your hot, welcoming body.
Moans erupt from both of you as Michael thrusts into you. His hands drift over the tops of your legs, then he brings your thighs up to lock them around his waist.
His body is so warm above yours. You moan with pleasure as he drives into you over and over, making you cry, “Aaahh Michael don‘t stop baby please!”
He goes harder and faster. It’s a sudden rush as your pleasure is doubled. You clutch your hand in his hair as if it is your only anchor to sanity as you begin to shake and shudder beneath him, your inner walls clenching and unclenching. Your heart hammers as he gently strokes you inside again. He plunges deeper, giving you all of him and you can feel him throbbing inside you now. Michael lets out a whimper and his body begins to tremble. He lays on top of you, working himself slow and steady in and out as he milks himself inside you.
He softly whispers, “Baby girl I love you so much.” and presses a soft kiss to your lips before moving to lay next to you.
You snuggle close to him, wrapping your legs around his. Both of you are intertwined as you stare into each others eyes, whispering 'I love yous' and smiling widely until sleep overcomes you.
Wouldn't have it any other way

Last edited by lostinparadise on June 15th 2010, 4:24 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : I was bored and couldn't sleep)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 2:58 pm

Working Day and Night Icon_lol hahaha! that was so hot and funny! Ooops Working Day and Night Icon_redface I think I just wet my self from that story. it wass eithr me laffin too hard or da sexiness

Working Day and Night Icon_farao behold my ultra randomness
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyDecember 29th 2009, 10:12 am

Smile U are crazy.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyDecember 29th 2009, 11:15 am

crazy in luv
and i want him crazy in me Working Day and Night Icon_razz
Working Day and Night Icon_cherry Working Day and Night Bom cherry pop!!!
damn i want him so bad!
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 12:38 pm

lol like seriously

"Ooops Working Day and Night Icon_redface I think I just wet my self from that story. it wass eithr me laffin too hard or da sexiness"

that was a mess
(i loved it)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 1:50 pm

actually its a HOT mess
thank u very much!
lmao x6!

Working Day and Night Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 1:24 am

Loved it. Short and sweet! *-* and intense! I gotta walk it off!! lol Working Day and Night Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 6:40 pm

Wonderlust wrote:
Loved it. Short and sweet! *-* and intense! I gotta walk it off!! lol Working Day and Night Icon_eek

I know right! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 10th 2010, 8:14 pm

om my gosh i just read da newer version and itz still tight
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 12:43 am

yea its penny tight and nickel slick

(oh yea the pleasures of him inside) excuse me while i lie back in fantasy mode

*fantasy mode (sigh) *oh yea Working Day and Night Icon_twisted * fantasy mode Working Day and Night Icon_biggrin *

Thanks Working Day and Night Icon_cool

I'll be Back Working Day and Night Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 6:20 pm

jalisa wrote:
yea its penny tight and nickel slick

(oh yea the pleasures of him inside) excuse me while i lie back in fantasy mode

*fantasy mode (sigh) *oh yea Working Day and Night Icon_twisted * fantasy mode Working Day and Night Icon_biggrin *

Thanks Working Day and Night Icon_cool

I'll be Back Working Day and Night Icon_redface

It's all good honey, take all the time you needWorking Day and Night Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 11:17 pm

how bout 4evr? lol
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 10:52 pm

tryin to play it cool Working Day and Night Icon_cool
*fantasy mode got me in trouble*
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 4:32 pm

oopssies bad fantasy mode bad! haha
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:11 pm

Working Day and Night Icon_biggrin yea shame on you fantasy mode ;o Working Day and Night Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:50 pm

angelpup and jalisa, you two are amazing:) and I think Fastasy Mode should be punished for being so naughty.
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:50 pm

I just read the new version and.....WOAH!!!

It felt so personal with the first person narrative style...

"He plunges deeper, giving you all of him and you can feel him throbbing inside you now. Michael lets out a whimper and his body begins to tremble. He lays on top of you, working himself slow and steady in and out as he milks himself inside you." - Working Day and Night

G'LORD lostinparadise!!! those lines are KILLIN' MEEEEE >.<

I went through a gazzillion pantiliners!! Sorry for being so graffic, but SEROUSLY, serously. seriously.

That fic is a GEM. I wanna write something short and de-lish like this. You've inspired me to write a new fic ^____^
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:28 pm

Noooo don't punish fantasy mode

*i like the things it does for me* Working Day and Night Icon_twisted

excuse me i have to read this again
i might slip off again but i'll be back

Working Day and Night Icon_cool (close your eyes so I can slip into fantasy mode) Working Day and Night Icon_cool

Im holding Wonderlust to her word me and my fantasy mode are waiting Working Day and Night Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 5:18 pm

fine bak 2 fantasy mood which is nice & deadly
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 6:45 pm

Wonderlust wrote:
its unfortunate for me i have my brothers and sisters around so i hope i can contain myself and i always have a funny look on my face when im horny wish me luk
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 12:14 pm

BEST.
FANFIC.
EVER.
*Dies*
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 4:37 pm

*blushes* oh MJsLilPYT please dont say that!
This is so far from the "best"
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 1:06 pm

Oh, come on...This fanfic is SEXY, I love it! You can write a lot better fanfics than I can, anyway. This one ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 6:39 pm

Thank u *hides face*
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 9:49 pm

You're welcome. ^_^
You don't need to hide your face. Smile The story was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Day and Night   Working Day and Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Working Day and Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next