Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Night in Neverland

Go down 
+6
mjstruelove
BadAngelness
jalisa
lostinparadise
mariah702
MJsHazelEyedPYT
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MJsHazelEyedPYT

MJsHazelEyedPYT

Female Virgo Posts : 29

One Night in Neverland Empty
PostSubject: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 8:14 pm

I first met Michael at a record signing in L.A. We had an instant connection. I saw him from my spot in line and thought,"He is looking so fine today!" He had on a blue jean shirt, a white undershirt, and black slacks. He had his hair down, framing his face. He looked amazing. The line was long, but bearable, and it was moving fairly quickly. Everyone was highly anticipating their moment with Michael.
Finally I was next in line to meet him. I was extremely nervous! I could see his beautiful smile as he greeted the fan and hugged her. She took her picture and got her CD and was ushered out. The guard called for me to step up and I walked up to hug Michael. His eyes caught mine, and I gasped at the chocolate pools looking back at me. Michael was taken offguard at my greenish hazel eyes also. "Hi, I'm Michael." he said, sort of out of breath. "Hi, I'm Corinne." I replied. "How are you? You look beautiful today." he complimented. "Why thank you. I'm doing great right now! You look wonderful yourself." "Thank you." Michael giggled. We positioned ourselves to take the picture and it came out very well.
As I was leaving, Michael hugged me again longer and tighter this time. He whispered,"You are so beautiful, I would like to get to know you better. Meet me for dinner at Neverland. I'll have a car pick you up at 8:00." "Thank you very much!" I said, not believing what I had just heard. I rushed home in an elated state. I was so happy! "I'm having dinner with Michael Jackson!" I thought excitedly to myself. I couldn't really decide what to wear, but I knew I wanted to be sexy and classy too. I decided on a black halter dress that clung to my curves nicely and a pair of gold strappy Stilettos.
The car picked me up exactly at 8:00. The chauffer opened the door to the elegant limo and I climbed into the soft leather seats. We arrived at Neverland(this is in the Dangerous era), and I was astounded at the sprawling mansion. I walked right through the gates because the guards were expecting me. I knocked on the door and Michael answered, looking positively stunning. He had on a black suit jacket, a red satin shirt, and black slacks with a leather belt. His hair was half up in a ponytail, with the rest cascading down to his shoulders. "Hello gorgeous. Come in." he said invitingly.
"Thank you so much. Your home is incredible." I complimented, marveling at the ornamented decor. "Thank you." he smiled. "Dinner will be out shortly." he said, as he took me by the hand and led me to the dining room. We sat at a big mahogany table with matching chairs. Dinner was brought out to us and it was magnificent. We talked and laughed over our meal, and we had wine afterwards. "Hey Corinne, I was wondering if you would dance with me." Michael asked shyly, but with a hint of twinkle in his eye. "Of course, I would love to Michael." I said.
He held me close with those strong, slender arms against his sexy dancer's body. His hands caressed my waist as we swayed to the music. "This is so wonderful." I commented. "Yes, it is amazing." he said huskily.
In a moment of passion, he started kissing me and I kissed back. His hands traveled down to right above my behind and pressed me closer to him, all the while backing me closer and closer towards his bedroom. He whispered seductively,"You look so beautiful tonight." "All for you, Michael." I replied. He trailed kisses down my neck, while holding me against his bedroom door. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, making sure that I was alright with what he was about to do with me. "Yes Michael. I want to dare you." I answered. He chuckled and say,"That's what I wanted to hear."
He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and led me to the bed. He laid me down and said,"Wait here." He went downstairs and returned with whipped cream and champagne and a mischievious, seductive grin on his face. He came back over to me and resumed kissing me. I can feel his manhood through his pants, and oh my goodness, Michael is HUGE!!! I'm about to reach my breaking point if I don't have him NOW.
Michael was holding his weight above me, just enough to torture me with desire. He started unzipping my dress and pushing it down to the floor. I was left with only my black lace underwear. He brought his hands up to my chest from my behind and started to feel the fullness of my breasts. I was about to SCREAM! "Why is he torturing me like this?" I thought,"I need him NOW!" I decided it was time to take some control. I rolled myself on top of Michael and unbuttoned his shirt. I looked up at him, smiling and biting his lip. "Wow, he is turning me on right now!" I thought silently.
I let his hands roam where they wanted on my body while I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Then, suddenly, he rolled me over and pinned me down and rocked his hips against me. I moaned and shuddered. He was so BIG. He unclasped my bra and took off my underwear, and threw it across the room, taking in every inch of my exposed skin. He reached over and got the whipped cream and poured some on me. Michael gently started licking it off, all the while rocking his captivating hips against me. "Oh Michael..." I whispered. "You said you wanted to dare me. Well, go ahead." he said sexily,"Dare me."
I lightly rolled Michael over and started stroking him through his unzipped pants. I was loving they way he was enjoying the pleasure I was giving him. "Ohhh, that feels so good... Mmm... Don't stop...." he moaned. I bit my lip to hide the fact that I was getting even more turned on! Michael turned me over and kissed, gently bit, and licked my chest, lingering at my breasts, all the way down to right below my belly button. I gasped and shivered in ecstasy. "I like to tease you." Michael whispered. He slid two slender fingers into me and started to work me. "Ohhh Michael!!! Please more!!!" I said, nearly screaming. I pushed my hips into his fingers, and he suddenly kissed me intensely, not letting my moans escape my mouth. "I need you right now." I breathed.
At that, we took off his remaining clothing, and started making love on Michael's plush king sized bed, perfectly suited for the King of Pop.
Michael was tender and sweet, and I was loving every minute of it! "Just like that, please don't stop... Mmm..." I said, breathing heavily. I started pushing my hips into his. Michael started thrusting his hips harder and faster. "Michael, yes! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" I said sensually. Suddenly, Michael picked me up and positioned me on his lap and pulled me down on top of him. I thrusted my hips into Michael's. "Ohhh yes, get it baby... Mmm, don't stop..." he moaned. Michael's hands were fixed on my hips and I was rocking them in rhythm to his. He rolled me over and put my legs on his shoulders, and pressed his forehead against my collarbone, thrusting forcefully. "Oh Michael, please don't stop!!!" I screamed.
He brought me on top of him and turned me around so my back was toward him. He entered me again and didn't miss a beat. We changed positions a few more times, and I was about to reach my peak and so was Michael. He slowed down his rhythm to prolong the passion. He had me trapped between his body and the headboard. His hips were grinding on me nice and slow. He was making the most erotic sounds i had ever heard and it made me even more turned on. Michael's hands traveled down to my breasts and caressed them. This pushed me over the edge. Shortly thereafter, Michael reached his peak. We rested together, smiling and kissing tenderly.
"Did you like your visit to Neverland?" Michael asked sweetly, but naughtily. "Oh yes, I loved it. I would like to visit a lot more." I replied. "That can surely be arranged." he said with a dazzling smile and kissed me softly.
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 12:37 am

even though this was amazing, it was also kind of cute in a way too which i loved Smile
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 10:43 pm

"You said you wanted to dare me. Well, go ahead." he said sexily, "Dare me."

That part made me shake, no lie.
Girl that fic was straight-up sexy. Good job.

Last edited by lostinparadise on November 12th 2009, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJsHazelEyedPYT

MJsHazelEyedPYT

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyNovember 11th 2009, 7:30 pm

Thank you very much! Smile
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:43 am

One Night in Neverland Icon_biggrin Nice One Night in Neverland Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyDecember 23rd 2009, 7:37 pm

You got turned on alot in the story. I got turned on alot by the story itself! One Night in Neverland Lol LOL!

One Night in Neverland Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
MJsHazelEyedPYT

MJsHazelEyedPYT

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 7:35 pm

What can I say? Michael turns me on VERY much! Wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 11:29 pm

LOL! true as blue goo
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 1:19 pm

are you going to write another one
cause this was awesome
Back to top Go down
MJsHazelEyedPYT

MJsHazelEyedPYT

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 3:39 pm

Thanks Smile I'm in the process of writing another story right now! I will post it as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 3:48 pm

YAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 7:00 pm

whoohoo!!!
Back to top Go down
MJsHazelEyedPYT

MJsHazelEyedPYT

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 11:15 pm

My new story, "Working Late," is up NOW!!! Very Happy Hope you enjoy it! Please leave comments on it so I can improve my writing!
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 4:20 pm

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYUMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 4:21 pm

I SAID HOT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM One Night in Neverland 300829
Back to top Go down
MJsHazelEyedPYT

MJsHazelEyedPYT

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyOctober 15th 2010, 10:50 pm

LMAO! Thank you so much! I'm working on another called,"Dinner Party." It will be up soon!
Back to top Go down
TheGlovedOne

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyDecember 11th 2010, 12:10 am

Keep on, with the force, don't stop, don't stop 'till you get enough, keep on...

This is what I hum on my way to visit Neverland. XD cause dayum if I can't have some of that too, hah:)
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyDecember 11th 2010, 7:22 am

TheGlovedOne wrote:
Keep on, with the force, don't stop, don't stop 'till you get enough, keep on...

This is what I hum on my way to visit Neverland. XD cause dayum if I can't have some of that too, hah:)

BAHAHAHAHA lol!!!! :lmfao:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJsHazelEyedPYT

MJsHazelEyedPYT

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyDecember 24th 2010, 11:11 pm

LOL Thank you so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 7:22 pm

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!
I was breathing heavily and literally shaking for the whole story. I was trying so hard not to squeal, cuz my two guy friends are sitting on the sofa like, 5 feet away from me.
But this was cute and sexy, and AMAZING. Just, wow.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 9:17 pm

i absoloutly love the part that he humps her against the wall for like a whole hour! can you imagine just having mikezilla right between your legs like that, but not being able to have him?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night in Neverland   One Night in Neverland Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night in Neverland
Page 1 of 1