Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I keep having nightmares about Michael

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

I keep having nightmares about Michael Empty
PostSubject: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyMay 24th 2011, 7:24 am

I keep dreaming that I work for him and he rapes me over and over again in each dream. He keeps telling me that Im his bitch and he owns me. I dont know what to do.. Im afraid to go to sleep. I just want them to stop.. In the dreams he gets so angry. If I obey what he says in the dream he calls me things like "well behaved" and if I try to stop him he hits me and calls "a very disobedient girl" or a "disrespectful little bitch"and he keeps choking me and I can feel hands around my neck and I feel other things that are too gruesome to talk about. The dreams always take place in either the HIStory era or the Invincibole/Daddy Mike era. Help me!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyMay 29th 2011, 3:51 pm

OMG! Me too! I think something must be terribly wrong for us to be having rape-nightmares about him. Mines are a little different then yours though. Its like I want him but he is too rough for me to handle and spanks me hard. No matter how many times I yell he ignores me. He pulls my hair and goes so deep I feel everything the next morning and wake up in tears. There is something going on either to him spirtually or here on earth.... Im taking this as a premontion
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyMay 29th 2011, 4:42 pm

Me too... Im sorry your going through that but Im glad Im not alone. I told some people at the mjifc.com but they keep saying that I shouldnt be so worked up cuz MJ isnt like that. I inow he isnt but I would llove support! Im here for you if you need it Smile
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 3:21 am

I don't think anybody hasn't had those kinds of dreams about Mike. I think It's normal and for a while I was experiencing the same thing except for it was around the Thriller Era/Victory Era. We were on our first date as a couple and he tried to kiss me and I refused(I don't kiss on the first date, NOR do I kiss and TELL),he grabbed me and told me that nobody EVER refused him and he forcibly kissed me and then he took my clothes off and raped me BRUTALLY, and banged my head up against the car door over and over.I don't feel it the next day but I definitely feel it while it's happening. I'm sorry that you feel that way. But it gets better, trust me. You two girls have nothing to worry about. If your nightmares go away but then come back, maybe you should tell someone, like your mother or something. I told my therapist but I have other problems, so it was easy to get to him. But I also told my mother and she helped A LOT! So try telling someone that could help you. I can if you still need it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyAugust 28th 2011, 2:08 pm

Oh my gosh....

I'm kinda speechless right now after reading this but I know what all of you are going thru.
I think all of us have probably had a dream like this before but that doesnt make it any easier to hear about this stuff happening :'(

I know this post was made a really long time ago but if anyone needs to talk I'M here too *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyOctober 3rd 2011, 7:56 pm

Awwww thanks! I was reading all the unread posts and came across this one. The next time you're on, we should chat sometime. Smile
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 1:06 am

LovinHym4Eva are u referring to me or someone else?

LOL great sig by the way XD
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 8:51 pm

I was referring to you, silly goose! Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 10:44 pm

Oh! Lol um yeah we can talk if u'd like Smile

Do u have a facebook?
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Female Pisces Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 4:11 pm

I know that these were posted a long time ago, but aww... that stinks for you guys! At the same time though, I'm glad I wasn't going crazy around that time, because I was having the EXACT same problem. I'd be having a great time with Michael, kissing, hugging, talking, laughing. And then he'd start going a little further than I wanted (I'm 100% MJ perv, but I've been brought up to believe that sex is only okay after marriage) and I would try to get him to stop. He slammed me against the bed and forcefully ripped off my clothes, all the while kissing me roughly. He went in so far that my subconscious made me feel the pain the next morning. There must have been something serious going on that disrupted his soul during that period, like BadAngelness said. Michael would never be like that if things were going fine.
Back to top Go down
http://teenvironment.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I keep having nightmares about Michael   I keep having nightmares about Michael Empty

Back to top Go down

I keep having nightmares about Michael
Page 1 of 1