Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering Heart

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 8th 2010, 1:57 pm

okay i was secretly working on this for AGES!! i started it YEARS ago when i was 12 so i kinda picked it up again lol

CHAPTER 1

October, 1983
A cool breeze gently coaxed golden and red leaves along the sidewalk, sending tufts skittering frantically across the cold ground. The autumn wind picked up, causing Michael Jackson to fold his arms up across his body in an effort to ward off the impending chill as he slowly walked down the sidewalks path.

Michael had no particular destination set in mind, instead he merely allowed his feet to unconsciously dictate the path his body would follow. Or, in simpler terms he was wandering aimlessly around his Encino neighbourhood, looking and searching again.

But like all the other nights, he was finding that his attempts were fruitless at best, and completely humiliating at worst.

Even with all his success over the years, Michael still found it hard accepting the reality of his celebrity status. After his performance at Motown 25 earlier in the year, his fame had catapulted into a whole new realm of super stardom, and quite frankly Michael wasn't sure if he had been ready for it all.

Of course he was very happy with the success of his album Thriller; who wouldn't be? A lot of blood, sweat and tears had gone into its production and quite frankly Michael couldn't have been happier that his hard work had paid off on his album, an album that was surpassing all expectations and quickly making its way to being the Best Selling Album of All Time.

Michael sighed in exasperation as he sadly glanced up to look into the rapidly darkening horizon, not a breathing soul in sight.

He jammed his fists into the pockets of his sports coat as he once more turned his focus to the ground moving beneath his feet with each weary step.

Who was he kidding? Just what did he hope to accomplish coming out here every night, searching for something, someone that didn't exist?

No one wanted to be Michael Jackson’s friend.

Oh yeah sure, people loved him for his voice and his gracefully yet charged dancing, but when it came down to him, the real Michael Jackson, no one seemed to care.

Knowing that the world revered an image, a caricature of him, somehow made Michael feel like the loneliest person on Earth.

He didn’t know when he started taking to the streets of his neighbourhood. All he knew was that one summer night he found that he could no longer take the consuming feeling of isolation he felt and just up and left, easily slipping past the moderate security that guarded his home, and began roaming the familiar streets with the moon and streetlights as his backdrop as he searched for a friendly face to talk to.

Thus began the start of his fruitless endeavour to find someone to be his friend.

But alas, whenever he had gone up to someone asking if they would be his friend, they would suddenly get a good look at his face and exclaim “Oh my god, it’s Michael Jackson!”

And every time Michael’s face would fall and his heart would ache because he knew that they only saw Michael Jackson the entertainer, the celebrity. Not the real Michael Jackson.

And that’s not what he wanted.

For once Michael just wanted to be normal, to be another nameless face in the sea of humanity.

He didn’t want someone to be his friend because he was THE Michael Jackson. He wanted someone to be his friend because they liked him for who he was on the inside.

Someone to love him for him.

As much as he loved and respected his loyal fans, he still wanted someone who didn’t idolize him and put in on a pedestal. Someone who had no qualms about teasing him and not afraid to hurt his feelings. Someone who would share his love of drawing cartoons and for animals. Some who would treat him like a human being and not like a god on earth.

‘God… if you can hear me, I humbly pray that you would please send me a friend...’ He silently prayed in desperation.

The sky had darkened completely now, and Michael was so absorbed in his pleading prayer to the heavens that he didn’t hear the sound of footsteps rapidly approaching.

Michael briefly saw stars as the wind was promptly knocked out of him as he felt his body collide with another smaller form.

‘Ow…that really smarts…’ he thought as waves of dizziness and disorientation washed over his fallen form.

“Oh my god, I’m soo sorry!” cried out a feminine sounding voice, and the feeling of small hands frantically searching his body in alarm quickly brought Michael back to earth. “Are you okay?! Oh god… I did not see you at all!”

Wincing slightly, Michael slowing picked himself with some aid from the female stranger before he turned to face her, an apology resting on his lips.

“No, it’s my fault I should have been looking to see where I was…” his eyes widened as he suddenly found himself staring into the most beautiful golden brown eyes he had ever seen in his life “…Going…” he finished in a near whisper, his mouth going slightly agape at the sight before him.

In his lifetime Michael had most certainly seen pretty and beautiful women, but until now he had never laid eyes on any female as gorgeous as the young woman standing in front of him.

She couldn’t have been older than twenty two; long curly strands of dark brown hair delicately framed her caramel complexioned face, and she nervously bit her full lips as her eyes worriedly looked over his body.

“Still, I should have seen you; I guess I was too occupied carrying sleepyhead here and my groceries…OH MY GOD!” the girl exclaimed as she then noticed the contents of said groceries spilled all over the ground.

Michael then noticed the small sleeping boy she held in one arm as she struggled to balance his weight in order to bend down to pick up her items.

He immediately jolted into action.

“No, let me get those for you. “ he said as he began to place the packages back into the giant paper bag.

“Oh, no you don’t have to do that! I, I can get it…” she said hesitantly as Michael held up a hand, silencing her.

“Come on, it’s the least I can do after being such a clumsy oaf.”

He finished putting the undamaged food back into the bag before picking it up, surprised by the heavy weight. He was just about to suggest that he help her carry her groceries when he noticed the wide eyed horrified look on her face.

‘Oh great, she finally figured out who I am and is probably going to faint. Oh God why me..?’ Michael mentally braced himself.

“Oh my god, you’re bleeding!” she exclaimed indicating with her finger to a spot underneath his left eye.

Well, he hadn’t quite expected that.

He instantly brought up a hand to face and indeed felt the sticky warmness of his own blood oozing from a cut high on his cheek. He looked down to see a very sharp looking twig resting right where he had fallen.

Wonderful.

“I’m sooo sorry!” the girl wailed slightly as she winced at the sight of his blood.”Oh god, I just can’t do anything right can I?” she half sobbed, placing a hand to her forehead.

“It’s okay, it’s just a scratch.” He said dismissively, but she ignored him.

“Scratches don’t bleed; I think that’s more than a scratch…” she replied before she suddenly froze in thought.

“My house is only about a block away. I feel awful about this, I know I’m a total stranger and all but please… let me make it up to you. I have a first aid kit and I…I can patch that nasty cut up for you.” She boldly offered.

Michael eyes widened.

“Oh no, you don’t have to do anything like that…I’m fine it’s just—”

“—I insist.” She cut in, leaving no room for argument as she pinned him with a strangely determined look eyes that took Michael by surprise. It was because of this Michael found himself agreeing. Or at least that’s what he tried to convince himself.

If he were to be really honest, the girl in front of him really intrigued him, and not just physically. And there was also the fact that she really didn’t seem to know who he was; most girls would have tried to rip some of his hair out by now or fainted from just being in his presence.

Usually his voice was a dead giveaway with him being so soft spoken and all; surely she had an inkling of who he was going by that alone.

Either that or she didn’t care.

Then again he was also wearing a fedora hat that sat low over his face; maybe she couldn’t recognize him because of the dark.

All he knew was that this girl interested him.

A lot.
<(*~*)>
To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 8th 2010, 7:22 pm

FINISH IT U LIL CLIFFHANGIN, TRIFLIN-ASS BROAD!!!!! ITZ REALLY GOOD SO FAR!!!!!! Wandering Heart Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 8th 2010, 7:47 pm

OHMYGOD Cat, I was getting so into it. How could you do this to me?

*wails and pounds fists*

Please, for the sake of my sanity, finish it.

p.s. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY YOU'RE WRITING IS BAD??!!
no offense but you need a good slap to the face if you still think so.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 8th 2010, 7:49 pm

thatz wat i said!!!!!!!! da cliffhangin, triflin-ass broad
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 8th 2010, 11:14 pm

this is amazing, please finish it so we can all keep our sanity lol! but also i want to mention how i loved how you used real facts in your story and it was very well written! great job hun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 9th 2010, 6:16 am

okay geez people CALM DOWN
im working on it!!
and thanks mariah Very Happy
and lost...PLEASE DONT SLAP ME!
XD
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 9th 2010, 2:00 pm

such hostility Wandering Heart Icon_cool

*hopping to read the next page*
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 9th 2010, 6:37 pm

Cat^^ wrote:
okay geez people CALM DOWN
im working on it!!
and thanks mariah Very Happy
and lost...PLEASE DONT SLAP ME!
XD

Wandering Heart Herz Oh I would never slap you darling...
... I'm not that evil Wandering Heart Herz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 9th 2010, 8:18 pm

but i am!
and this should be published when finished(just 2 give ya an idea)
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 10th 2010, 6:49 am

say WHAT??
umm * moves as far away from pc screen *
its not that good
* braces self for slap...*
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 10th 2010, 6:24 pm

*sighs* Sorry honey but this is for your own good. *slaps Cat^^ so hard she starts to bleed a little in the corner of her mouth*

Have you learned your lesson yet? cuz I can give you a black eye too if you want
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Wandering Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart   Wandering Heart EmptyApril 11th 2010, 6:09 am

emm
n-n-nooo!
LOL
XD
* DONT HIT ME! *
i uh * cries *
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^