Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 9:22 am

Michael nodded in response, his breath catching in his throat as their eyes met and unlike most people he came into contact with, her eyes didn’t fall downcast, she maintained strong eye contact. It may have been unnerving to most people, but to Michael it was like a breath of fresh air.

Michael felt something in the air, like an electric current of sorts, coursing between the two of them. Michael felt that somehow they were inexplicably connected, and he had the feeling that Lydia felt it too.

“You know…” she began softly, her gaze steady as she spoke. “I can’t explain it but for some reason I feel like I’ve known you forever and that I could tell you anything.” She confessed, her words eerily echoing his earlier thoughts. “I mean, I don’t think I’ve ever told anyone about my parents, and yet here I am telling you of all people practically my life story…”

Lydia suddenly became aware of his scrutiny upon her, and she broke her gaze, slightly embarrassed.

“I know you probably think I’m absolutely insane, but, I just can’t help this feeling, that I know you from somewhere.”

“I feel the same way.” Michael finally confessed, and her eyes shot back up to his, trying to figure out what this could possibly mean for them.

“Wow, that is weird. I get maybe this is fate intervening on our behalf or something.” She finally said.

“Yeah.” Michael quietly agreed.

Lydia placed her elbows on her knees and rested her chin on her clasped hands.

“I was wondering…why were you walking around outside at…” she looked at a clock hanging on the wall. “Ten o’clock at night?”

Michael sighed.

“You know, I don’t think I can even begin to tell you why.” He answered elusively, but when he saw the attentive yet gentle look in her face as she listened, he proceed to tell her. “Sometimes, I go out at night I guess to get away from it all.”

Lydia nodded in response.

“That sounds nice; I wish I could just up and go for a walk every now and then, but I’m just so busy with work and school and taking care of Jakey.” She sighed. “I think I can understand the need to get away from it all, from everyone and everything. To just have it be you and nature. That would be wonderful…”

“Yes, it would.” Michael agreed quietly, utterly captivated by the girl in front of him.

“Are you to kiss my sister Mr. Jackson? ‘Cause if you were that’d be reeeeallly gross.” Both Lydia and Michael jumped at the sound of Jakey’s voice, and Michael immediately blushed.

“Jakey!” Lydia scolded, slightly embarrassed.

“What?” he asked as if he said nothing wrong. He turned to Michael who managed to keep a blush off of his face. “Hey, do you think you can show me how do that back step slidey thing?”

“Jakey! ” Lydia shouted again this time looking aghast.

Michael laughed.

“You mean the “Moonwalk”? Yeah, I’ll show you sometime.” He replied.

“Can you show me now?” the boy asked as he literally squirmed in excitement, and Michael chuckled at the boy’s impatience.

“Sure. Why don’t we go over there and I show you how to do it.” Michael said referring to the wide expanse of floor in front of the living room fireplace.

“Okay!” Jakey agreed happily.

Lydia merely shook her head but couldn’t help but be fascinated as she watched Michael begin to glide across the floor. She as well as the rest of the county had been mesmerised when she had seen him dance on the Motown 25 television special, but there was nothing like seeing it in person.

His body brought literal value to the term “poetry in motion”, and the way he managed to move his body in a way that was ethereally graceful, yet utterly sensual was absolutely spellbinding to Lydia.

She giggled as she watched the small boy try to imitate his movements with little success and almost tripping when he began to move backwards.

“No, no, like this… As you slide this foot back you lift the other to slide and you just keep on doing that.” Michael coached patiently as he once again demonstrated the motion.

Jakey furrowed his brows in intense concentration as he worked out the movement with his feet.

“That’s it! You got it little guy..!” Michael praised as the boy began to slide backwards, an earsplitting grin on his face.

“Look, Lidi I’m doing the sunwalk!”

Michael laughed.

“It’s called the Moonwalk, Jakey.” He informed the boy who looked like he could care less.

“Well, I think sunwalk sounds cooler, besides, when I do this my feet are on fire!” Jakey remarked to which Lydia who had been observing, laughed.

“Okay Jakey, that’s enough excitement for tonight you silly boy. It’s way past your bedtime.”

Jakey pouted.

“Aw, do I have to?” he whined, begging his sister with his eyes to let him stay up.

“You know the answer to that question. Now, go get in your pj’s and brush your teeth.”

“Okay.” Jakey reluctantly agreed. But before he went upstairs, he turned around and surprised Michael by giving him a hug.

“Goodnight Mr. Jackson. Thank you for teaching me to dance.” He said.

“You're welcome.” Michael replied, awkwardly patting the kid on his back as he returned the unexpected hug.

“Goodnight Lidi.” Jakey called out to his sister before he went off to dart up the stairs like a human bullet.

Now that Jakey was out of the room Lydia turned to Michael.

“Thank you for putting up with him, he…can be a bit of a handful at times.” She thanked him.

“Oh it was nothing. I like kids.” Michael admitted.

A somewhat awkward silence filled the space between them and Michael cleared his throat.

“Um, well…thank you for the band-aid and fixing it up all of that. You didn’t have to do that; it was very nice of you and I appreciate it.”

“Oh, it really the least I could do after knocking you over. I do appreciate you carrying my groceries for me. I guess I’m lucky I bumped into when I did huh?” she remarked, chuckling slightly.

“Yeah.” He replied softly as he found himself drawn to Lydia’s warm honey eyes once again. “Well, I should probably get going…it’s late and—“

“—Oh yeah, sure. You probably have better things to do than to stand around talking to little ole me.” She interjected.

“But it was nice, though. Talking to you, I mean. I don’t really get to do that a lot, just having normal conversation with people. It was nice."

Lydia smiled softly, the corners of her eyes crinkling slightly.

“Yeah, it was.”

As Michael stood there with Lydia in her living room, he found that really didn’t want to go back to his home. However it was getting late and he did have to get up early to go to the studio tomorrow; Quincy would not appreciate it he walked into the studio dog tired.

“Well, it was nice to meet you Lydia. Too bad we couldn’t have met without colliding into one another.”

Lydia laughed and Michael thought it sounded like music to his ears.

“Well, I suppose that’s how things work out sometimes, huh?”she agreed as they began to walk up to the front door.

“Well,” Lydia began as Michael made a motion to open the front door. “Maybe I’ll see you around some time?” she asked

Michael smiled.

“Yeah, that’d be nice.” He replied before opened the door and began to walk down the walk way. He walked about a block before he came to a stop as a realization hit him.

Several minutes later found Michael at the doorstep of a green house with blue shutters, shifting nervously as he raised his hand to knock on the door.

The door opened with several knocks and he found himself face to face with Lydia, who looked a little surprised to see him.

“Oh, hi Michael. Did you leave something here?” she asked him.

Michael shook his head in a negative fashion.

“No, I came back cause I wanted to uh…um…oh gosh I haven’t done this in forever. I really enjoyed talking with you and I…I uh wanted to know if I could possibly get your phone number. To you know, talk sometime.” He finally got out.

Lydia grinned widely.

“Sure; just wait here while I get a pen and some paper.” She replied before left him standing in the doorway as she went to acquire said items. She soon returned and handed him a small slip of paper scrawled with her name and her phone number.

“Okay, here you go.”Michael resisted the urge to shiver as their hands briefly touched.

“Okay, I’ll uh, call sometime, Lydia and we can talk.”

“Okay, Michael. Oh and just so you know, you can call me Lidi.”

“Alright.” Michael replied with a smile. “Well, goodnight Lidi.”

“Goodnight, Michael.” She said as well before she slowly shut the door.

Michael stood there for a moment, before he slowly began to walk away.

As he began make his way back home, a huge smile began to grow on his face.

For he knew that for once in his life, God had finally answered his prayers.

<(*~*)>
To Be Continued...again...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 9:37 am

Cat^^ wrote:

“No, I came back cause I wanted to uh…um…oh gosh I haven’t done this in forever. I really enjoyed talking with you and I…I uh wanted to know if I could possibly get your phone number. To you know, talk sometime.” He finally got out.

Aawww he is too cute

Last edited by jalisa on April 10th 2010, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 9:39 am

Very Happy
i KNOW!!!
too freaking cute
im quite proud of his shy being Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 4:10 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! hes so shy it makes me melt like putty in his hands!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 3:43 pm

* THIS FICTION HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 4
Page 1 of 1