Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2

Go down 
+2
jalisa
Cat^^
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 6:26 am

here you go and CALM DOWN PEOPLE
geez

“Okay.” He conceded. “But only if you let me carry your bag for you.” He said with a timid, yet dazzling smile.

He watched as her eyes lit up at his acceptance and he felt his stomach lurch slightly as he saw her perfect lips curve into a small smile.

“Okay…it’s a deal.” she agreed before she switched the still sleeping boy in her arms to her other side.

“So um…where is your house…uh…” Michael trailed off as he realized that he didn’t know how to address this girl.

The girl blinked in slight confusion before she came to the same conclusion.

“Oh god, where are my manners? I practically blackmail you into carrying my groceries and I can’t even tell you my name. I’m so sorry…I’m Lydia. Lydia Fields.” She introduced as she turned in the direction of her home. “And my house is over the there; the green house with the blue shutters. Of course you can’t really tell at night.” She giggled nervously.

“I’m Michael.” He responded in kind.
Her lips quirked in a tiny smile.

“Just …Michael?” she asked teasingly and Michael responded by turning his head to avoid her eyes he felt his cheeks warm in embarrassment. He finally nodded before saying “Yeah” in a small voice.

Lydia giggled at his sudden bashfulness.

“Well, just Michael with no surname, I haven’t seen you around here before; what brings to my side of town?” she asked him in a slightly joking manner as they began walking in the direction of her home that was nearing in the distance.

“Oh, I um, just moved here not too long ago.” He answered as he studied the petite girl next to him.

That wasn’t that much of a lie. He had just gotten back from touring.

Lydia nodded in acknowledgement.

“Okay, I figured you were new here or else I would have seen you before.” They quickly approached the walkway leading up to the front door of her house.

Michael tried not let his eyes reveal too much as replied.

“Well, I’m a very busy person so I can see why we haven’t crossed paths before.” He said cryptically, as he studied the little boy she held in her arms. He looked to be around four or five and his small head was adorned with wild brown curls.

They reached the door and Lydia fished out a large set of keys from her purse and promptly opened the door. She walked in and called out to Michael who awkwardly stood in the doorway with her groceries.

“Come right in, um, the kitchen is straight ahead and to your left. You can just set that down on the counter.” She said as she switched on several lamps that immediately lit up the moderately large living room.

Michael did was he was told and found his way to the kitchen to set down the groceries before he started making his way back to the living room.

As Michael looked around, he felt a surprisingly comfortable aura surround him. The house had a cozy and homely feel to it, something his own home usually did not. It was nice.

When he came back into the living he saw Lydia gently laying down the little boy on the couch, lovingly smoothing back his curls before placing a tender kiss on his forehead. The display was so heartwarming to him it nearly brought tears to his eyes. It reminded him of when he lived back in Gary as a little boy; how his mother come and tuck him every night as well as his other siblings in bed, whispering that she loved him.

Oh how he missed that.

Michael found his curiosity getting the best of him.

“So is that your son?” he asked, and immediately he regretted it. It was none of his business if the girl he was finding himself attracted to had a kid or not.

But even so he couldn’t help but feel slightly relieved when Lydia gave him a incredulous look before replying, “No, no…Jakey here is my kid brother. “

“Oh okay….” He trailed off not really knowing how to phrase the questions forming in his mind.

The corners of her mouth turned up into a small smile.

“You wanna why I’m the one taking care of my little brother and not my parents right?” she asked him, not missing a beat and stole the words right off of Michael’s tongue.

Michael raised a hand to scratch his head sheepishly.

“Um…”

Lydia looked down at the sleeping boy before a distant look came across her eyes.

“It’s simple really; my mom died about a month after he was born due to complications. And my dad, well, after she died he sunk into depression so he couldn’t really take care of himself let alone Jakey.”

Michael eyes softened.

“I’m sorry for your loss…” he said sincerely. She stood up as the distant look in her eyes faded and she walked over to Michael.

“No, don’t be…I’ve already accepted it. I had to in order to be strong for Jakey. Now mister, you sit right here as I go and get the first aid kit.” She demanded as she indicated towards a large blue armchair that sat a few feet away from him. Michael sat down and tried not to stare at the slight sway of her hips as she walked away to find the necessary supplies.

God what was wrong with him? This girl was going completely out of her way to patch up a cut for him that was really his own fault, and all he could do was ogle her!

Incredible.

Simply incredible.

Michael shook his head to clear it of the not so kosher thoughts that had been brewing, sighing as he took a moment to ponder his situation.

So wrapped up in his inner musings Michael did not hear the sound of rustling or the slight squeak that emitted from the sofa as a small body shifted, now awake. But he did hear the sharp intake of breath, and he turned to see wide brown eyes staring at him in a mixture of awe and shock.

“Am I dreaming…?” Jakey squeaked as he sat extremely still. “Are you really M-Michael J-Jac—“

So much for not being recognizable. Michael knew that he could never find it in his heart to lie to a child, or anyone for that matter.

“Yes, I am.” He responded quietly, and couldn’t resist the small smile that etched on his face as the boy hummed with excitement.

“Oh, wow I knew it was you!” Jakey exclaimed before his boyish features suddenly furrowed in slight confusion. “Mr. Jackson, what are you doing in my house?” he asked innocently and Michael chuckled at the boy’s expression.

“You can ask your sister.” He answered, and the boy just lit up like a Fourth of July evening sky.

“You know my sister?!”

“Well, actually…” he trailed off as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “ I kinda just met her today.”

At the sound of echoing footsteps from upstairs, Jakey froze before making a mad scramble for his blanket.

“Oh no, I forgot that I was sleeping! Lidi’s gonna be mad if she finds out I was pretending to sleep because I didn’t want to walk.” The boy confided to Michael who was having a hard time trying to keep a straight face. “When she comes back please don’t tell her that I was pretending, okay?” the boy pleaded and Michael finally let out a small giggle.

“You were pretending to sleep the whole time? Even when she almost fell over when we crashed into each other?”

“Yeah, I do it all the time. And I’m used to her bumping into things when she carries me. Lidi is very clumsy even thought she will never say it.” Jakey’s eyes suddenly widened in horror, before he began to vigorously rub his face with his hands, appearing slightly disgusted. “EWWW, she KISSED me! Yuck, Lidi geeerrrmmss!” he groaned as he continued with his theatrical removal of “big sister cooties”

Michael chuckled at the sight, and was very tempted to say ‘Hey kid, you really don’t have it that bad,’ but he didn’t.

He could hear Lydia’s footsteps now coming down the stairs, and Jakey immediately pulled up the covers to his nose.

“Remember, I’m SLEEP. Okay?” he said before closing his eyes and slumping over like he was in a deep slumber.

Man this kid was good. Michael supposed that he would probably make a great actor when he grew up.

Michael unconsciously sat up straighter as he heard the sound of Lydia’s footsteps from directly behind. “Okay,” she began as she walked over to where he was sitting and set down a white first aid container on a nearby table before she opened it and began to sift through the contents. “I got everything here to patch you up with from gauze to… Mickey Mouse Band-Aids.” She smirked as she held them up for him to see. “Now…let’s see what we can do to clean this gash on your face.”

As she got closer Michael began to get slightly nervous. Obviously the boy had been able to recognize him; surely his elder sister had some semblance of who he really was. Either that or she didn’t believe that he was really Michael Jackson. He had seen people before shake their head saying, “you can’t be Michael Jackson” or “your kidding” when he had met them because they had been so star struck they couldn’t fathom that the Michael Jackson was right in front of them. As she made to examine the cut on his face, Michael put his hands up in a stopping gesture.

“Wait, before you, uh, start doing whatever you’re going to my face I need to tell ya something.” He looked Lydia straight in the eyes before he began to remove his hat that had covered his distinctive jheri curled hair.”My name not just Michael; I got a last name too.” He took a deep breath. “I’m Michael Jackson.”

<(*~*)>
To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 2:20 pm

Cat^^ wrote:

He took a deep breath. “I’m Michael Jackson."

DumDum Duuum Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 Affraid

OMG what happens next Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 Icon_bounce waitin
and waitin

waitin

still waitin Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 Suspect

No Great Story Cat^^ Super HI5
i don't want to hear no more negativity
when everybody writin better than me Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 2:47 pm

WHAT??
your writing is awesome!!
i cant say mine is bad cuz lostinparadise said she'd slap me
LOL
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 4:27 pm

CAT^^!! you are an awesome writer! You haven't even gotten to the naughty parts and its soo addicting! It doesn't even need to be a lemon, 'cause with 'lil Jake and Mickey its soooo CUTE. This is my kind of FLUFF.

I love this line:

“Wait, before you, uh, start doing whatever you’re going to my face I need to tell ya something.” - Michael

SOOO adorable! HE actually used to say "tell ya" like in the Thriller short film. I also love how you stay true to his character with his cute mannerisms.

I can't wait for the next part xD
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 4:30 pm

aww thanks
as for him being him well....i dunno i just wrote it in LOL
oh and just so you all know...this might not have a happy ending...:S
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 6:52 pm

Cat^^ wrote:
WHAT??
LOL

HAHAHAHA you better not say it's bad Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 Icon_wink
I am oh so very in love with this story and I couldn't care less whether it ends good or badly.
I'm just EXCITED to read it.
Keep going with it girlie
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 7:40 pm

your stories are amazing cat! i'm so excited to see what happens next!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 8:45 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
Cat^^ wrote:
WHAT??
LOL

HAHAHAHA you better not say it's bad Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 Icon_wink
I am oh so very in love with this story and I couldn't care less whether it ends good or badly.
I'm just EXCITED to read it.
Keep going with it girlie

u shouls be worried about me kicking ur butt thru ur ur teeth! keep goin and stawp tryin 2 kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 10:05 pm

Yikes angelpup, such violence haha
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 6:49 am

* wimpers *
not my teeth....i just brushed those
XD
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 10:11 pm

no wonder it takes you so long to write these stories! you're too busy rushin ur dang teeth!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 6:05 am

LOL
XD
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 3:47 pm

* THIS FICTION HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 Part 2
Page 1 of 1