Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 7:11 am

Tee hee Very Happy

Michael heard a snort and he looked up to see Lydia with a slightly amused look on her face.

“Okay..?” She said before she gave a noncommittal shrug. “And I’m Lydia Fields.”

At the confused look on his face she burst out laughing. She laughed even harder as the look turned to one of slight annoyance.

“I’m sorry but the look on your face…just priceless!”

She soon calmed down, but her full lips were still curved up into a smile.

“I was wondering when you were going to say something.” She said, the small smile growing by the second. At his still baffled look she elaborated. “I knew who you were.” She admitted.

Well, this was news to Michael; however, he was still slightly taken aback by her nonchalant reaction to his admittance. Trying to make some semblance of his confusion he asked,”Why..why didn’t you—“

“—What? Scream and go completely ballistic at the sight of you?” she asked as she opened up a bottle of rubbing alcohol. “Well first of all, I’d like to think that I have a little more decorum in that respect. So you happen to be famous…so what. Your still a person and I believe that everyone should be treated as such.” She bent down slightly in order to get a good look at the long gash that went from almost the bridge of his nose to just below his cheekbone. “Wow, that is really a nasty cut. Luckily it’s not that deep or else you would need stitches.” Grabbing an alcohol soaked cotton ball, she began to dab lightly at the cut and Michael winced as the alcohol stung upon contact.

“Sorry, “She apologized. “I forgot warn you that it’s going to sting a bit.”

“Now you tell me…” Michael muttered as resisted the urge to wince again.

Lydia sighed before continuing. “Anyways, I figured that it gets annoying for you to always have to deal with people who only see a name, not a person.”

Michael eyes shot up to meet hers.

That’s exactly how he felt. Only he had never heard it coming from someone else before, let alone a stranger.

But yet somehow Lydia didn’t really feel like a stranger to him. He couldn’t explain it, but for some reason Michael felt like he had known her forever, and that he could tell her anything. He knew he had to be crazy to feel this way about someone he had just met, but with Lydia he couldn’t fight the feeling, nor did he want to.

He must’ve had a weird expression on his face because she laughed softly.

”Let’s just say I know what it’s like to have people not see you for who you really are.” She said with a somewhat distant look in her eyes and Michael felt that she was hinting at something. However he felt it was not his place to ask about what she truly meant by that.

“So, I figured you’d probably wouldn’t appreciate it more if I didn’t go all crazy fan girl on you. Unless…you actually want me to…? Cause I’d be more than willing to scream if that’s what you wanted.” She joked with a jovial glint in her eyes.

“I would prefer if you didn’t actually.” Michael quickly replied and defied the urge to shudder. If there was one sound that grated on his nerves, it was sound of a female screaming in close proximity. Or any other sound that carried the possibility of blowing his eardrums.

Lydia laughed.

“Okay.” She giggled before she went back to concentrating on the task at hand.

Michael resisted the urge to close his eyes in contentment as he felt her gently dab his face with dainty, yet precise movements.

Never had anyone taken such a effort to care for him in such a way before; it was a nice feeling and he wasn’t sure he wanted it to stop.

Unfortunately, all good things had to come to an end and she turned away, done with disinfecting.

“Okay, here comes the question of the century; it’s matter of life or death here.” She turned back to him holding up two wrapped band-aids. “Goofy or Donald Duck?” she asked, managing to maintain a straight face for ten whole seconds before the dam burst again. Michael found her laughter to be contagious and he soon joined her.
"No really, I’m serious… you choose the wrong one and you may find yourself forever DOOMED!” she said, completely deadpanning as she spoke which only served to only make it that much funnier.

She was killing him; his sides were beginning to ache from laughing so hard.

“Heh heh… okay then…I’ll take Donald Duck.” Michael said, and upon his answer Lydia unwrapped said band-aid and promptly stuck it on his face, taking care to smooth out any air bumps.

“You guys are really weird.” Finally came the fully awake voice of Jakey, who sat on the couch pinning them with an annoyed look.

“Hey, Jakey looks like you’re finally up.” Lydia noted, emphasizing her words with a knowing smirk. “So watcha dream about, Jakey?”

Michael looked between the two of them; with Jakey’s eyes widening marginally and Lydia’s smirk growing by the second.

Busted.

“Um… I had a dream that , uh, I met Michael Jackson…and…” he sudden made a show out of seeing Michael across the room, a goofy smile on his face as he gasped, “My dream came true!!!”

Lydia pinned Jakey with a pretend stern look.

“Then gigs up, egghead. You know you’re busted.” She turned to Michael “I could hear you two conspiring when I was coming downstairs. Besides, I know for a fact that Jakey always has vivid dreams when he sleeps and he always remembers them down to every detail. Don’t know why he does, but hey, it helps me to figure out when the little bugger is pretending.” Lydia turned to Jakey once more. “Hey since you’re up, do me a favor and take the first aid kit back up to the upstairs bathroom. And don’t complain because I carried you all the way here.” She clapped her hands twice. “Come on; get to it!” she ordered and the little boy grudgingly proceed to carry out the task.

When Jakey left the room, Michael turned to Lydia, a smile on his face.

“Cute kid.” He remarked. Lydia snorted in response.

“Nah, he’s a little monster most of the time. The only reason he’s even listening to me right is because you’re here. I swear, I don’t think anyone in the world is bigger fan of you than that kid.”

“What about you?” Michael suddenly asked her. “Are you a fan?”

At this a tiny, yet elusive smile appeared on her face.

“Of course, who wouldn’t be? You’re Michael Jackson.” She replied as she walked over to the nearby couch and sat down. “But the thing is with me is that with any celebrity, I always wonder what they are really like as a person, you know? I can’t really seem to look at them or any other person for just their talents alone. I don’t know why but I guess that’s the way I’ve always been. Maybe that why I wasn’t so star struck when I bumped into you. I was just trying to make sure I didn’t hurt you.”

<(*~*)>
To Be Continued....
or atleast the next part written
XD

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 8:24 am

I don't know what to say

*whats going on here*
Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 8:30 am

lol
is that a good thing? :S
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 9:04 am

im sleepy forgive me

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 Icon_smile umm no i was confused

Cat^^ wrote:
”Let’s just say I know what it’s like to have people not see you for who you really are.” She said with a somewhat distant look in her eyes and Michael felt that she was hinting at something. However he felt it was not his place to ask about what she truly meant by that.

ANYWAY

she has a great relationship with Jake *its precious*

and of course she knew Michael

*pleading please continue with story*
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 9:06 am

lol
im done the next part want me to post?
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 9:16 am

when ever you're ready !! Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 9:18 am

kay wil now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 26th 2010, 6:09 pm

cat is a murderer!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 27th 2010, 10:20 am

how?
>.<
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 27th 2010, 5:38 pm

by not finishin my story or at least gettin sum of it posted!!! im achin for this bacon!!! satistfy me!!!! pleaz?
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 28th 2010, 1:15 pm

LOL
welll......
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 28th 2010, 4:57 pm

well...
im cryin my eyes out rite now waitin,which is smthin i hate doin
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyApril 29th 2010, 10:55 am

LOL
ITS HARD TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!
* if people want to they can take this whole idea and do their own ending *
im really struggling
* slaps self *
oh crap
* bleeds *
not
good
XC
* im a Hemophiliac *
LOL im making fun of myself
YAY
XD
* hyper * >.>
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 3:40 pm

* THIS FICTION HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3   Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Heart Chapter 1 part 3
Page 1 of 1